Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

+19
Turtleneck
The Pantry
tGreenWay
DWags
steveschneider
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
MattyFresh
CORNER BLITZ
TheReal_LWS
tanfan!
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
23 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers Empty Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 15:52

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2016/06/new-regs-offer-raw-milk-dairy-farms-path-to-legalization/#.V4abHJMrLIE

The bad news....

Coroner rules raw milk caused death of three-year-old boy
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2016/06/coroner-rules-raw-milk-caused-boys-death/#.V4abR5MrLIE
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers Empty Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-13, 15:54

Reserving the second post in this thread so that if any marketers want to buy this post from me in this eventual 37 page thread about milk it will be available to them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers Empty Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 15:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Reserving the second post in this thread so that if any marketers want to buy this post from me in this eventual 37 page thread about milk it will be available to them.

I get 75% off the top. You guys can fight about your share. Personally, I think raw milk is deadly. There is cow shit in raw milk. That's not raw chocolate milk you're drinking, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-13, 16:16

I suppose if people want to chug something that knowingly kills people, more power to them. It'll Darwin out the loonies eventually.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-13, 16:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I suppose if people want to chug something that knowingly kills people, more power to them. It'll Darwin out the loonies eventually.

Good thing whisky never killed anyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-13, 16:18

Turtleneck wrote:Coroner rules raw milk caused death of three-year-old boy
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2016/06/coroner-rules-raw-milk-caused-boys-death/#.V4abR5MrLIE

Had to go clear back to 2014 in Australia for your example. Good work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-13, 16:21

Turtleneck wrote:http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2016/06/new-regs-offer-raw-milk-dairy-farms-path-to-legalization/#.V4abHJMrLIE

And from article #1 -
For at least the past 30 years, raw milk producers in Illinois worked outside the law, with on-farm sales and deliveries in Chicago and its suburbs. Raw milk by the gallon fetches as much as $18.

Farms shipping milk to the co-ops get paid - +/- $15cwt or around $1.25 per gallon.   Why do you hate farmers so much?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-13, 16:27

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Reserving the second post in this thread so that if any marketers want to buy this post from me in this eventual 37 page thread about milk it will be available to them.

I get 75% off the top. You guys can fight about your share. Personally, I think raw milk is deadly. There is cow shit in raw milk. That's not raw chocolate milk you're drinking, Travis.
You have cow shit for brains
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 16:28

You're drinking poison, Loose.

http://lancasteronline.com/news/local/feds-inspect-lancaster-county-farm-linked-to-tainted-milk-outbreak/article_3ba0e312-47ae-11e6-8ae2-c37c3d4fcfc2.html

Who cares if it was from 2014. The write up is two weeks old, and it does not change the fact that raw milk is killing people around the world. #MassMurder
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-13, 16:41

Turtleneck wrote:You're drinking poison, Loose.

http://lancasteronline.com/news/local/feds-inspect-lancaster-county-farm-linked-to-tainted-milk-outbreak/article_3ba0e312-47ae-11e6-8ae2-c37c3d4fcfc2.html

Who cares if it was from 2014. The write up is two weeks old, and it does not change the fact that raw milk is killing people around the world. #MassMurder

I grew up drinking the good stuff, it helped developed an exceptionally strong immune system unlike the city boys with the immune system of a hothouse orchid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-13, 16:45

What if I hate all milk?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 16:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What if I hate all milk?

Dairy is rape. That much is fact. But raw milk is genocide.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-13, 17:10

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers Wv_copy

I love this photo and everything it represents.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-07-13, 17:12

This. Too many fucking milk threads
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-13, 17:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I suppose if people want to chug something that knowingly kills people, more power to them. It'll Darwin out the loonies eventually.

Good thing whisky never killed anyone.

We should outlaw whisky, or at the very least be shown photos of dead drunks, their yellow skin, the bloody carnage from whisky-related automobile accidents, then make everyone wait a minimum of 48 hours before having to drive a couple hundred miles for their beverage.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-13, 17:17

Tim Wakefield wrote:

This. Too many fucking milk threads

Milk does a body good, you ungrateful millennial wretches.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-07-13, 17:41

Maybe I don't like milk because I've never had shit milk. Does the shit make it taste better?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-13, 17:42

Tim Wakefield wrote:Maybe I don't like milk because I've never had shit milk. Does the shit make it taste better?

Shit makes it unsaleable. Someday you'll get a chance to drink RealMilkâ„¢ straight from a bulk tank, you'll then know what you're missing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-13, 17:43

Milk makes me want to gag unless it's a bowl of cereal. Give me a beer.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-07-13, 17:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Milk makes me want to gag unless it's a bowl of cereal. Give me a beer.

'How bout you sideburns, you want some of this milk?"

"...i'd rather have a beer"
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-13, 17:51

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Milk makes me want to gag unless it's a bowl of cereal. Give me a beer.

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers 502811600

Of course another millennial gets it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 17:58

Of course a M
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Of course a Millenial thinks only Millenials saw Billy Madison.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-13, 17:59

Turtleneck wrote:Of course a M

I didn't say that Turtleneck. :)

There Travis - I threw in a smiley. Happy? Fuck you.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-13, 18:02

:)

I don't like milk either and think that roc is a corporate milk whore for littering the board with the ad campaigns

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-13, 18:07

Milk is good. So refreshing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-13, 18:10

I'm hoping every carton of raw milk is required by law to have a serial number.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 18:12

Tim Wakefield wrote:Maybe I don't like milk because I've never had shit milk. Does the shit make it taste better?

There is nothing wrong with raw milk. The science does not support the claim.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-13, 18:21

Seriously, this.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-13, 18:22

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-07-13, 18:49

xsanguine wrote:I'm hoping every carton of raw milk is required by law to have a serial number.

Every packaged food item you buy has a tracking number.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 19:02

X only eats what he grows and kills. Then his alarm clock goes off and he has to go to Meijer.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-07-13, 19:05

Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-13, 19:15

Jake from State Farm wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I'm hoping every carton of raw milk is required by law to have a serial number.

I don't shop the "middle aisles" (besides sometimes some ice cream). But I am definitely aware there's a UPC number.

What I was implying was a serial number tying the purchase to you, specifically.

Again, it was a joke. Apparently a bad one since it had to be explained... and just having to explain it makes me the asshole. Plus the joke can't be construed as having the socially acceptable political opinion even though I didn't want it to even find it self in that vicinity. I should have made tied in serial number to what I was moreso referring to... but again, I didn't want to get too close to the real argument when I just wanted to give my one liner and be out.

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-13, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-13, 19:17

Turtleneck wrote:X only eats what he grows and kills. Then his alarm clock goes off and he has to go to Meijer.

I worked at Meijer in high school and I will say out of the few corporations I have worked for they treated us the best. Time Warner Cable the worst.... Meijer the best. I won't accept any shit talking of employment at Meijer. Shit, pay me the same as I'm making now and I'll skip around those aisle looking for people to help and things to straighten up.

I should buy from farmer John and if I find out he's registering a serial number with the government farmer John is going to catch himself a beating some night as he's closing up the barn doors.

(probably more bad jokes... but there's your joke disclaimer).
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-13, 20:10

xsanguine wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

I don't shop the "middle aisles" (besides sometimes some ice cream). But I am definitely aware there's a UPC number.

What I was implying was a serial number tying the purchase to you, specifically.

Again, it was a joke. Apparently a bad one since it had to be explained... and just having to explain it makes me the asshole. Plus the joke can't be construed as having the socially acceptable political opinion even though I didn't want it to even find it self in that vicinity. I should have made tied in serial number to what I was moreso referring to... but again, I didn't want to get too close to the real argument when I just wanted to give my one liner and be out.

Blanch?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-13, 20:36

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Blanch?

Stay out of this, old man.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 21:09

Let's get back to the made up science that says raw milk is bad. Just a bunch of people peddling fear.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-13, 21:22

Turtleneck wrote:Let's get back to the made up science that says raw milk is bad. Just a bunch of people peddling fear.

TN? Contaminated raw milk is dangerous. The key is to make sure you're buying from a farm you trust and to verify their procedures. You know, caveat emptor? Before we became a nation of litigious assholes? Taking charge of your own food supply rather than relying on your government nanny to do it. And of course the government nanny falls short and people die there too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 21:50

No shit contaminated milk is dangerous. I am talking about the fear peddlers that shove fake science at you, with blanket statements, that all raw milk is dangerous.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-13, 21:51

Turtleneck wrote:No shit contaminated milk is dangerous. I am talking about the fear peddlers that shove fake science at you, with blanket statements, that all raw milk is dangerous.

Good to see you come around, perhaps someday we can forage in Amish country. Get us some freshly dressed rabbits and pulled straight from the horse shit vegetables to make a healthy stew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next