Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-08-05, 08:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You guys are so weird about milk. I hardly drink the stuff, which is probably why my doctor has me on vitamin D pills. Anyway, if you want to drink your poo milk, you go for it. But when you try to push your Jenny McCarthy psuedo-science about raw milk being better for you is where I think you're getting the most resistance around here, at least from me.

OK.   Is it your stance that all foods would be better if they were stripped into multiple components, boiled, then reconstituted?

Amazing that seems to be the "science" stand on milk but it the complete opposite of what we hear is best regarding other foods.

Thanks for proving my point.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-08-05, 08:55

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You guys are so weird about milk. I hardly drink the stuff, which is probably why my doctor has me on vitamin D pills. Anyway, if you want to drink your poo milk, you go for it. But when you try to push your Jenny McCarthy psuedo-science about raw milk being better for you is where I think you're getting the most resistance around here, at least from me.

Yeah we should pasteurize and homogenize breast milk before feeding it to a baby. Have to be safe!!

You are literally too dumb to insult.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-05, 08:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

OK.   Is it your stance that all foods would be better if they were stripped into multiple components, boiled, then reconstituted?

Amazing that seems to be the "science" stand on milk but it the complete opposite of what we hear is best regarding other foods.

Clarify for an old man - exactly what point was proven?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-08-05, 08:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Clarify for an old man -  exactly what point was proven?

You are the Jenny McCarthy of raw milk. Do you believe that vaccines are bad for you as well?
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-05, 09:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Clarify for an old man -  exactly what point was proven?

You are the Jenny McCarthy of raw milk. Do you believe that vaccines are bad for you as well?

Nope, love the vaccines. You seem to have skipped telling me why you believe the science of milk is the opposite of other foods.
Do you eat baby foods so that all of your food is treated like milk?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-08-05, 09:03

Is this goose?

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-08-05, 09:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Nope, love the vaccines.   You seem to have skipped telling me why you believe the science of milk is the opposite of other foods.

I think you missed the part where I said I don't give a shit if you want to drink your shitty milk. I'm not going to get into an argument over your psuedo-science. You'll pull up some study from some crackpot and we'll never change each other's minds. This is exhausting and really boring. Have at it Jenny.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2016-08-05, 22:45

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Nope, love the vaccines.   You seem to have skipped telling me why you believe the science of milk is the opposite of other foods.

He can get deadly ill from eating an orange that has been produced and processed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations? scratch How does that work? I'd love to see something from the USDA, FDA, CDC, etc. on the subject.
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2016-08-06, 00:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think you missed the part where I said I don't give a shit if you want to drink your shitty milk. I'm not going to get into an argument over your psuedo-science. You'll pull up some study from some crackpot and we'll never change each other's minds. This is exhausting and really boring. Have at it Jenny.
You're dense as lead, like gomer. The "Ooooh, there's poo in the milk!" is getting tired. You're both like little kids. Zero real world experience and still believing whatever you were taught to believe.

Not many posters on this forum but seems like there are four or five here that have enjoyed the pleasure of drinking milk in its purest form.

Never knock things you have never tried. Makes you look dumb.
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-08-06, 08:06

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You're dense as lead, like gomer. The "Ooooh, there's poo in the milk!" is getting tired. You're both like little kids. Zero real world experience and still believing whatever you were taught to believe.

Not many posters on this forum but seems like there are four or five here that have enjoyed the pleasure of drinking milk in its purest form.

I'm sorry I made fun of your cult.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2016-08-06, 15:51

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You can eat raw hog rectums if you so desire as well. Pork in its purest form, right? Knock yourself out. I'll pass. Who's going to look the dumbest? Me with data and biology and something that has worked for a hundred years? Or you with a mouthful of raw pig asshole
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-06, 17:35

Gomer wrote:You can eat raw hog rectums if you so desire as well. Pork in its purest form, right? Knock yourself out. I'll pass. Who's going to look the dumbest? Me with data and biology and something that has worked for a hundred years? Or you with a mouthful of raw pig asshole

lol, you certainly seem to have a fixation on assholes. Earlier in this thread you tried to convince people you got milk by tongue punching an asshole, now you're going to equate drinking pure raw milk to eating pig assholes? Followed immediately by telling us how you have "data and biology" on your side. Too bad you skipped anatomy.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2016-08-06, 17:38

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:You can eat raw hog rectums if you so desire as well. Pork in its purest form, right? Knock yourself out. I'll pass. Who's going to look the dumbest? Me with data and biology and something that has worked for a hundred years? Or you with a mouthful of raw pig asshole

lol, you certainly seem to have a fixation on assholes.
You mean Pantry and you? Don't post such stupidity and I'll be more inclined to ignore you
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-06, 17:44

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, you certainly seem to have a fixation on assholes.
You mean Pantry and you? Don't post such stupidity and I'll be more inclined to ignore you

I notice you avoided talking about your lack of anatomical knowledge.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2016-08-06, 18:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:You mean Pantry and you? Don't post such stupidity and I'll be more inclined to ignore you

Milk requires pasteurization because it can easily be contaminated by shit. Shit comes out of assholes. I realize, in dealing with halfwits such as yourself, that things need to be made as simple as possible. I fear I cannot make it simple enough I guess.
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-06, 18:55

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Milk requires pasteurization because it can easily be contaminated by shit. Shit comes out of assholes. I realize, in dealing with halfwits such as yourself, that things need to be made as simple as possible. I fear I cannot make it simple enough I guess.

What you're saying is that because you have milk in your refrigerator you should test it.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-08-06, 19:13

As I predicted long ago, the raw milk industry in Zimbabwe has become a good investment opportunity.

Zimbabwe: Raw Milk Output Rises 15 Percent
http://allafrica.com/stories/201608020133.html
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2016-08-06, 19:55

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Milk gets pasteurized so it doesn't go bad as fast.
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2016-08-06, 21:06

aualum06 wrote:
Gomer wrote:Milk requires pasteurization because it can easily be contaminated by shit. Shit comes out of assholes. I realize, in dealing with halfwits such as yourself, that things need to be made as simple as possible. I fear I cannot make it simple enough I guess.

Milk gets pasteurized so it doesn't go bad as fast.
There's a little more to it than just that. Quality raw milk pleasantly sours due to the good bacteria in it and is deliciously consumable in a couple forms far past the point you would normally drink it.

When pasteurized milk goes bad it putrefies and will fuck you up. Also, there have been many cases of food poisoning from pasteurized dairy products. I know because I was victim to it back in high school. Now, cases of food poisoning from pasteurized dairy get covered up pretty quickly.

The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-08-06, 21:29

Is cold pressed milk legal in the US? Cold pressed milk is new in Australia and the leading company is selling it for $5 per 750ml bottle. So something like .20 cents an ounce.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-06, 21:41

Turtleneck wrote:Is cold pressed milk legal in the US? Cold pressed milk is new in Australia and the leading company is selling it for $5 per 750ml bottle. So something like .20 cents an ounce.

Not that I know of - it would require amending the PMO on the Federal Level and those guys are true sticks in the mud. I could tell stories about the boys in College Park that have nothing to do with raw milk and everything to do with idiocy.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-08-06, 21:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Is cold pressed milk legal in the US? Cold pressed milk is new in Australia and the leading company is selling it for $5 per 750ml bottle. So something like .20 cents an ounce.

Not that I know of - it would require amending the PMO on the Federal Level and those guys are true sticks in the mud.  I could tell stories about the boys in College Park that have nothing to do with raw milk and everything to do with idiocy.

Cold pressing is legal for juices. I know one local company that wanted to start cold pressing their fresh squeezed juices because they would last longer and taste would not be compromised. As it stands, everybody loves the fresh squeezed taste but they are limited to how much they can put on the shelves. Maybe this is what should happen with milk.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-08-06, 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-06, 21:52

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Not that I know of - it would require amending the PMO on the Federal Level and those guys are true sticks in the mud. I could tell stories about the boys in College Park that have nothing to do with raw milk and everything to do with idiocy.

Cold pressing is legal for juices. I know one local company that wanted to start cold pressing their fresh squeezed juices because they would last longer and taste not would be compromised. As it stands, everybody loves the fresh squeezed taste but they are limited to how much they can put on the shelves. Maybe this is what should happen with milk.

I'd love to taste milk done with it. Milk is like many foodstuffs - if you're used to it one way you don't consider how different it can be. I'd be willing to wager a large sum that I could do a blind taste test on 4 glasses of milk - Raw & the 3 types of legal pasteurization Vat - HTST - UHT and tell you which was which. There is a distinct difference in taste for each one, with the quality dropping as you go up the temperature ladder. Homogenized vs non homogenized wouldn't even be fair.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-08-06, 22:11

http://www.madebycow.com.au/#worlds-first
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-06, 22:14

Turtleneck wrote:http://www.madebycow.com.au/#worlds-first

Coming from Jerseys that would be like Crack Milk.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-08-07, 10:54

Is that where they keep the cow in the walk-in fridge before milking?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-08-07, 11:01

Are you in Australia right now turtleneck?

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2016-08-07, 19:24

This is gonna make Gomer even more mad than he already is about being wrong. Pylon too.

All of those antiquated government talking points about the alleged dangers of drinking raw milk have once again been debunked, this time by a series of scientific risk assessments recently published in the Journal of Food Protection. A press release published in the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) explains that, based on the resuts of three new quantitative microbial risk assessments (QMRAs), as well as the review of dozens of other scholarly papers on the subject, raw milk is very clearly a low-risk food that is generally safe for everyone, including pregnant women and young children.

Presented at a recent meeting of the Centre for Disease Control in Vancouver, B.C., Canada, the groundbreaking results of these QMRAs were offered up as some of the latest scientific evidence proving the safety of fresh milk during a presentation entitled Unpasteurized milk: myths and evidence. The main reviewer, Nadine Ijaz, M.S.c, divulged during this presentation how raw milk has been unfairly and wrongly categorized as a high-risk food since the 1930s when filthy, urban distillery dairies were churning out toxic "swill" milk that had to be pasteurized because it was causing people to become ill. Distillery dairies were eventually decommissioned and replaced by real farm dairies, which eliminated virtually all the risks associated with raw milk, but the "science" behind milk pasteurization became crystallized into the American psyche thanks to tremendous pressures by many state departments of agriculture and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA, as many NaturalNews readers are well aware, still clings to the outmoded theory that all milk has to be pasteurized in order to be considered safe.

New Science Confirms that Drinking Raw Milk is Remarkably Safe
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-07, 19:30

The Pantry wrote:This is gonna make Gomer even more mad than he already is about being wrong. Pylon too.

All of those antiquated government talking points about the alleged dangers of drinking raw milk have once again been debunked, this time by a series of scientific risk assessments recently published in the Journal of Food Protection. A press release published in the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) explains that, based on the resuts of three new quantitative microbial risk assessments (QMRAs), as well as the review of dozens of other scholarly papers on the subject, raw milk is very clearly a low-risk food that is generally safe for everyone, including pregnant women and young children.

Presented at a recent meeting of the Centre for Disease Control in Vancouver, B.C., Canada, the groundbreaking results of these QMRAs were offered up as some of the latest scientific evidence proving the safety of fresh milk during a presentation entitled Unpasteurized milk: myths and evidence. The main reviewer, Nadine Ijaz, M.S.c, divulged during this presentation how raw milk has been unfairly and wrongly categorized as a high-risk food since the 1930s when filthy, urban distillery dairies were churning out toxic "swill" milk that had to be pasteurized because it was causing people to become ill. Distillery dairies were eventually decommissioned and replaced by real farm dairies, which eliminated virtually all the risks associated with raw milk, but the "science" behind milk pasteurization became crystallized into the American psyche thanks to tremendous pressures by many state departments of agriculture and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA, as many NaturalNews readers are well aware, still clings to the outmoded theory that all milk has to be pasteurized in order to be considered safe.

They even mention Gomer's milk in there.

But even now he'll call you an anti science killer.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-08-08, 00:23

The Pantry wrote:This is gonna make Gomer even more mad than he already is about being wrong. Pylon too.

I don't know how else I can say it.

I.
Don't.
Care.

I just like making fun of how crazy you nutballs are over milk.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-08-08, 00:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Are you in Australia right now turtleneck?
I always thought he was Australian.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2016-08-09, 19:46

bump...for Gomeric reply.

What you got, bitch...?
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2016-08-09, 19:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I don't know how else I can say it.

I.
Don't.
Care.

I just like making fun of how crazy you nutballs are over milk.
pussy
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-23, 14:06

Poor Gomer - his argument soon to be completely invalidated by methane collectors.

===============
These backpacks for cows collect the methane from their farts and store it for energy

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-08-23, 16:54

I got the liqui-shits a few days ago and figured it was because of all the raw milk I drank, then I remembered I hadn't had any.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2016-08-24, 08:17

Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-08-24, 08:21

Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-08-24, 13:45

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-08-25, 13:21

The microbial composition of raw milk has an impact on the quality, shelf life, and safety of processed milk and other dairy products. While harmful bacteria rarely reach the consumer, because they are destroyed during pasteurisation, other bacteria can cause spoilage issues or defects in the product, such as off-flavors in cheese, which can result in product being thrown away.

In the new study, researchers set out to identify the microbiota of raw milks collected for large-scale product manufacturing in California.

http://www.thecattlesite.com/news/50105/microbe-population-in-raw-milk-changes-during-processing/
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-25, 13:25

The microbial composition of raw milk has an impact on the quality, shelf life, and safety of processed milk and other dairy products.

Shocking. Revolutionary. Advanced Gomer level science.

OR something a cheesemaker learns on their 1st day.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum