Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-06, 22:15

Yes. You were talking about eye color.

http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t12848-poorest-county-in-each-state#338510

I don't hug people you freak.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-06, 22:18

Turtleneck wrote:Yes. You were talking about eye color.

http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t12848-poorest-county-in-each-state#338510

I don't hug people you freak.

I'm sorry you never learned to accept love.













1)WBH's doorbell
2)Turtleneck

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-12-06, 22:24

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Lot of clients in the building at my place of employment.  So many that lunch is usually ordered-in.

Today was Beirut Palace, which puts on a great catering spread.  Managed to get a special order in thanks to the sweetheart that does the catering arrangements...raw lamb kibbeh.  Delicious!

Suck a carrot, dipshit Turtleneck.

Why do you support genocide?
Raw meat, milk,and fish are awesome.

Get over your vegan spiel tomorrow morning.  Find the best restaurant near you that serves Steak & Eggs, Eggs Benedict, or just Lox on a bagel with cream cheese.  Ask for bacon on top of whatever you choose :)
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8251
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-13, 21:23

Anybody want to place some raw milk vending machines in Europe with me?


Transparency Market Research report states the opportunity in the Europe raw milk vending machine market will be worth US$17.97 mn in 2024 as compared to US$6.45 mn in 2015. Through the forecast period of 2016 and 2024, this market will expand at a CAGR of 12.5%.
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3174274#ixzz4Sm7cYK00

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-12-13, 21:25

can you sue a vending machine.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15818
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-20, 17:43

Congressmen Ask FDA to Enforce Milk Labeling Standards



“While consumers are entitled to choose imitation products, it is misleading and illegal for manufacturers of these items to profit from the “milk” name,” add the Congressmen and women. “We urge FDA to enforce this matter by requiring plant-based products to adopt a more appropriate name that does not include the word ‘milk.’”

Dairy organizations praised the letter. “You haven’t ‘got milk’ if it comes from a seed, nut or bean,” says Jim Mulhern, president and CEO of the National Milk Producers Federation. “In the many years since we first raised concerns about misbranding of these products, we’ve seen an explosion of imitators attaching the word ‘milk’ to everything from hemp to peas to algae. We don’t need new regulations on this issue, we just need FDA to enforce those that been on the books for years.”

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-20, 19:28

The poor milk industry and their paid lobbyists masquerading as congressional representatives seem to be feeling the heat from almondmilk makers. They even have an ad on national tv attacking almondmilk.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21117
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-12-20, 19:31

Saw one of these trucks today. They deliver locally. Time to put your money where your fingers are fellas!

http://www.hicksorganicfood.com/products.html

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15818
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-20, 20:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Saw one of these trucks today. They deliver locally. Time to put your money where your fingers are fellas!

http://www.hicksorganicfood.com/products.html

My son worked for them while going to school.  Unless they've upped their game on the farm, I'll pass.


PS - and I bought a tank of milk from them long ago. Stuff tasted like turnips, I dumped it.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-23, 12:50


Another attack. This time in the UK. Why does Trump refuse to say radical dairy farmers?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-38409110

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-23, 12:55

Turtleneck wrote:
Another attack. This time in the UK. Why does Trump refuse to say radical dairy farmers?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-38409110

Unbalanced story.

IT doesn't tell how many lives have been saved by drinking the elixir of the gods.


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Rocinante on 2016-12-23, 14:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Another attack. This time in the UK. Why does Trump refuse to say radical dairy farmers?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-38409110

Unbalanced story.

IT doesn't tell how many lives have been saved by drinking the elixir of the gods.


My semen? Literally 10s.

_________________
It's only a matter of time before this thing blows up in our faces.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11779
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-23, 14:19

Raw milk has killed hundreds of thousands of people around the world this year. It is at a 45 year high. Terror has been unleashed and nobody will do anything. Sad.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-24, 09:10

Fake milk - getting called out.

Congress members question plant-based ‘milk’ label

Montpelier, Vt. — Got milk? Twenty-five bipartisan members of Congress say if it’s from soybeans, almond or rice, it should not be labeled as milk.

Democratic Vermont Rep. Peter Welch and Republican Idaho Rep. Mike Simpson, leading the charge against “fake milk,” signed a letter along with other Congressional members, asking the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to investigate and take action against manufacturers of “milk” that doesn’t come from cows.

They want the FDA to require plant-based products to adopt a more appropriate name, other than milk, which they say is deceptive.

“We strongly believe that the use of the term ‘milk’ by manufacturers of plant-based products is misleading to consumers, harmful to the dairy industry and a violation of milk’s standard of identity,” the letter states.

Dairy farmers are struggling with “deep cuts in income” following a 40-percent drop in milk prices since 2014, the members of Congress say. The forecast is for prices to remain low. In recent years, the sale of plant-based products, often labeled as milk, has jumped in recent years, the letter states.

They say milk has a clear standard of identity: “obtained by the complete milking of one or more healthy cows,” among other qualities.

“While consumers are entitled to choose imitation products, it is misleading and illegal for manufacturers of these items to profit from the ‘milk’ name,” the letter states. “These products should be allowed on the market only when accurately labeled.”

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-12-24, 09:17

LooseGoose wrote:Fake milk - getting called out.

Congress members question plant-based ‘milk’ label

Montpelier, Vt. — Got milk? Twenty-five bipartisan members of Congress say if it’s from soybeans, almond or rice, it should not be labeled as milk.

Democratic Vermont Rep. Peter Welch and Republican Idaho Rep. Mike Simpson, leading the charge against “fake milk,” signed a letter along with other Congressional members, asking the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to investigate and take action against manufacturers of “milk” that doesn’t come from cows.

They want the FDA to require plant-based products to adopt a more appropriate name, other than milk, which they say is deceptive.

“We strongly believe that the use of the term ‘milk’ by manufacturers of plant-based products is misleading to consumers, harmful to the dairy industry and a violation of milk’s standard of identity,” the letter states.

Dairy farmers are struggling with “deep cuts in income” following a 40-percent drop in milk prices since 2014, the members of Congress say. The forecast is for prices to remain low. In recent years, the sale of plant-based products, often labeled as milk, has jumped in recent years, the letter states.

They say milk has a clear standard of identity: “obtained by the complete milking of one or more healthy cows,” among other qualities.

“While consumers are entitled to choose imitation products, it is misleading and illegal for manufacturers of these items to profit from the ‘milk’ name,” the letter states. “These products should be allowed on the market only when accurately labeled.”

What about chocolate milk? Invalid arguement.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11946
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by MattyFresh on 2016-12-27, 14:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What about chocolate milk? Invalid arguement.

Like raw milk from a black cow?
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3525
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-27, 15:27

t’s legal. But it’s still controversial.

Its health benefits are debatable. But that doesn’t deter its advocates from making outrageous claims.

And no matter where you buy it, it’ll be strictly regulated just like alcohol, tobacco and firearms. But for far more dubious reasons.

After decades of political upheaval, Maine and the nation are still trying to come to terms with how to regulate a seemingly benign agricultural product with a name that begins with the letter “m.”

Marijuana?

Hell no, I’m talking about milk.

For reasons that have never made sense, the sale of moo juice is subject to an array of rules more complicated than those governing such toxic substances as campaign finances, nuclear waste disposal or excess gubernatorial verbiage. Selling milk is significantly more difficult than selling Donald Trump’s agenda to Portland’s liberal legislative delegation.

The most obvious example of regulatory excess is Maine’s law controlling the retail price of milk. Unlike other forms of price controls, which attempt to protect consumers by placing maximum limits on how much can be charged, the state sets the minimum amount.

http://www.dailybulldog.com/db/opinion/politics-other-mistakes-the-m-word/comment-page-1/

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-12-27, 15:28

LooseGoose wrote:Congressmen Ask FDA to Enforce Milk Labeling Standards



“While consumers are entitled to choose imitation products, it is misleading and illegal for manufacturers of these items to profit from the “milk” name,” add the Congressmen and women. “We urge FDA to enforce this matter by requiring plant-based products to adopt a more appropriate name that does not include the word ‘milk.’”

Dairy organizations praised the letter. “You haven’t ‘got milk’ if it comes from a seed, nut or bean,” says Jim Mulhern, president and CEO of the National Milk Producers Federation. “In the many years since we first raised concerns about misbranding of these products, we’ve seen an explosion of imitators attaching the word ‘milk’ to everything from hemp to peas to algae. We don’t need new regulations on this issue, we just need FDA to enforce those that been on the books for years.”

That chick looks hot. Too bad she's probably going to die from raw milk poisoning.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11946
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-27, 15:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That chick looks hot. Too bad she's probably going to die from raw milk poisoning.

The raw milk industry has radicalized so many beautiful young women.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-27, 15:56

Turtleneck wrote:
t’s legal. But it’s still controversial.

Its health benefits are debatable. But that doesn’t deter its advocates from making outrageous claims.

And no matter where you buy it, it’ll be strictly regulated just like alcohol, tobacco and firearms. But for far more dubious reasons.

After decades of political upheaval, Maine and the nation are still trying to come to terms with how to regulate a seemingly benign agricultural product with a name that begins with the letter “m.”

Marijuana?

Hell no, I’m talking about milk.

For reasons that have never made sense, the sale of moo juice is subject to an array of rules more complicated than those governing such toxic substances as campaign finances, nuclear waste disposal or excess gubernatorial verbiage. Selling milk is significantly more difficult than selling Donald Trump’s agenda to Portland’s liberal legislative delegation.

The most obvious example of regulatory excess is Maine’s law controlling the retail price of milk. Unlike other forms of price controls, which attempt to protect consumers by placing maximum limits on how much can be charged, the state sets the minimum amount.

http://www.dailybulldog.com/db/opinion/politics-other-mistakes-the-m-word/comment-page-1/


Thanks for that link!!! Hopefully you read the comments.....let me help you out here.
Hugh Jazscheens
December 26, 2016 • 11:38 pm
Raw milk is sold in most states, sometimes utilizing a contract with the farmer (cow share/herdshare). See realmilk.com for a complete listing. I've been drinking it for 10 years -- my wife was in a constant state of dread, fearing I would keel over dead any minute (I didn't). Instead, I've gotten stronger.

Up until one year ago, she had severe allergic reactions to dogs and cats, and terrible stomach/digestive problems that just got worse over time. Doctors had no idea what was causing her distress. Finally, after much prodding from me, she tried the raw milk during an especially nasty episode, and her trouble stopped instantly. She drank it every day. Within a few weeks, her facial rosacea went away (that doesn't happen), her allergies went away (that doesn't happen, either) and her stomach is in infinitely better shape (still not 100%, but she drinks milk religiously, every day, and extra when her stomach starts acting up. It stops immediately). These are all auto-immune responses.

My son is deathly allergic to pasteurized milk, but can drink a half-pint of raw milk without a hitch.

People have been drinking raw milk for 10,000 years, since the dawn of agriculture. Any farmer in the world that owns goats or cows likely drinks raw milk (you can't milk a pig, but some Asians milk horses).

Al, it's all about the microbes and enzymes in the milk (the cow puts them there) that are destroyed by pasteurization. They help you digest the milk. They also modify the variety of microbes in your gut, which strengthens your immune system. Don't even get me started on the impact on auto-immune diseases.

Raw dairy farmers realize that if they poison one person, it will be on the 6 o'clock news. And their dairy days will be over. A farmer that knows his milk will be pasteurized anyway doesn't have quite so many reasons to maintain ridiculous cleanliness.

Do you recall your first meal? Your mother does, and it was raw milk. Your digestive system was non-existent, but your mom's milk was everything that you needed, and would be for many months while you grew at the fastest rate in your life.

Do a little research and you'll discover about 5 people a year die from raw milk in the U.S., typically from raw cheese made in tacky, unauthorized home kitchens in southern California by people who should not be making food products. That same year, about 20,000 Americans will die from spinach.

Legalize it. Regulate it. Sell it. Buy it. Get healthy. Lots of people are lactose-intolerant. All of them are potential new customers for farmers selling raw milk.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-12-27, 15:59

LooseGoose wrote:


Thanks for that link!!!    Hopefully you read the comments.....let me help you out here.
Hugh Jazscheens
December 26, 2016 • 11:38 pm
Raw milk is sold in most states, sometimes utilizing a contract with the farmer (cow share/herdshare). See realmilk.com for a complete listing. I've been drinking it for 10 years -- my wife was in a constant state of dread, fearing I would keel over dead any minute (I didn't). Instead, I've gotten stronger.

Up until one year ago, she had severe allergic reactions to dogs and cats, and terrible stomach/digestive problems that just got worse over time. Doctors had no idea what was causing her distress. Finally, after much prodding from me, she tried the raw milk during an especially nasty episode, and her trouble stopped instantly. She drank it every day. Within a few weeks, her facial rosacea went away (that doesn't happen), her allergies went away (that doesn't happen, either) and her stomach is in infinitely better shape (still not 100%, but she drinks milk religiously, every day, and extra when her stomach starts acting up. It stops immediately). These are all auto-immune responses.

My son is deathly allergic to pasteurized milk, but can drink a half-pint of raw milk without a hitch.

People have been drinking raw milk for 10,000 years, since the dawn of agriculture. Any farmer in the world that owns goats or cows likely drinks raw milk (you can't milk a pig, but some Asians milk horses).

Al, it's all about the microbes and enzymes in the milk (the cow puts them there) that are destroyed by pasteurization. They help you digest the milk. They also modify the variety of microbes in your gut, which strengthens your immune system. Don't even get me started on the impact on auto-immune diseases.

Raw dairy farmers realize that if they poison one person, it will be on the 6 o'clock news. And their dairy days will be over. A farmer that knows his milk will be pasteurized anyway doesn't have quite so many reasons to maintain ridiculous cleanliness.

Do you recall your first meal? Your mother does, and it was raw milk. Your digestive system was non-existent, but your mom's milk was everything that you needed, and would be for many months while you grew at the fastest rate in your life.

Do a little research and you'll discover about 5 people a year die from raw milk in the U.S., typically from raw cheese made in tacky, unauthorized home kitchens in southern California by people who should not be making food products. That same year, about 20,000 Americans will die from spinach.

Legalize it. Regulate it. Sell it. Buy it. Get healthy. Lots of people are lactose-intolerant. All of them are potential new customers for farmers selling raw milk.

Sounds like a fake comment to me. I wonder how much Hugh Jazscheens got paid for that bit of fiction.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11946
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-27, 16:16

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:


Thanks for that link!!!    Hopefully you read the comments.....let me help you out here.


Sounds like a fake comment to me. I wonder how much Hugh Jazscheens got paid for that bit of fiction.

This part is probably fiction:
-- my wife was in a constant state of dread, fearing I would keel over dead any minute

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-27, 17:05

LooseGoose wrote:


Thanks for that link!!! Hopefully you read the comments.....let me help you out here.
Hugh Jazscheens
December 26, 2016 • 11:38 pm
Raw milk is sold in most states, sometimes utilizing a contract with the farmer (cow share/herdshare). See realmilk.com for a complete listing. I've been drinking it for 10 years -- my wife was in a constant state of dread, fearing I would keel over dead any minute (I didn't). Instead, I've gotten stronger.

Up until one year ago, she had severe allergic reactions to dogs and cats, and terrible stomach/digestive problems that just got worse over time. Doctors had no idea what was causing her distress. Finally, after much prodding from me, she tried the raw milk during an especially nasty episode, and her trouble stopped instantly. She drank it every day. Within a few weeks, her facial rosacea went away (that doesn't happen), her allergies went away (that doesn't happen, either) and her stomach is in infinitely better shape (still not 100%, but she drinks milk religiously, every day, and extra when her stomach starts acting up. It stops immediately). These are all auto-immune responses.

My son is deathly allergic to pasteurized milk, but can drink a half-pint of raw milk without a hitch.

People have been drinking raw milk for 10,000 years, since the dawn of agriculture. Any farmer in the world that owns goats or cows likely drinks raw milk (you can't milk a pig, but some Asians milk horses).

Al, it's all about the microbes and enzymes in the milk (the cow puts them there) that are destroyed by pasteurization. They help you digest the milk. They also modify the variety of microbes in your gut, which strengthens your immune system. Don't even get me started on the impact on auto-immune diseases.

Raw dairy farmers realize that if they poison one person, it will be on the 6 o'clock news. And their dairy days will be over. A farmer that knows his milk will be pasteurized anyway doesn't have quite so many reasons to maintain ridiculous cleanliness.

Do you recall your first meal? Your mother does, and it was raw milk. Your digestive system was non-existent, but your mom's milk was everything that you needed, and would be for many months while you grew at the fastest rate in your life.

Do a little research and you'll discover about 5 people a year die from raw milk in the U.S., typically from raw cheese made in tacky, unauthorized home kitchens in southern California by people who should not be making food products. That same year, about 20,000 Americans will die from spinach.

Legalize it. Regulate it. Sell it. Buy it. Get healthy. Lots of people are lactose-intolerant. All of them are potential new customers for farmers selling raw milk.

I have nothing to add. I just wanted to quote a really long post.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21117
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-27, 17:18

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:


Thanks for that link!!! Hopefully you read the comments.....let me help you out here.


I have nothing to add. I just wanted to quote a really long post.

If you're not against raw milk terrorism you might as well be for it.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-27, 17:32

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I have nothing to add. I just wanted to quote a really long post.

If you're not against raw milk terrorism you might as well be for it.

I'm all in for almondmilk bringing puppies and rainbows to the rich and poor alike, all over the world. And yes, that's a thinly veiled reference to global efforts to spread gay sex and beastiality worldwide.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21117
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-27, 18:52

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

If you're not against raw milk terrorism you might as well be for it.

I'm all in for almondmilk bringing puppies and rainbows to the rich and poor alike, all over the world. And yes, that's a thinly veiled reference to global efforts to spread gay sex and beastiality worldwide.

There is only almond juice.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-27, 18:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

If you're not against raw milk terrorism you might as well be for it.

I'm all in for almondmilk bringing puppies and rainbows to the rich and poor alike, all over the world. And yes, that's a thinly veiled reference to global efforts to spread gay sex and beastiality worldwide.

I do not know what you're talking about, but it seems like you're in cahoots with those trying to impose a death sentence on the human race.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-27, 19:35

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm all in for almondmilk bringing puppies and rainbows to the rich and poor alike, all over the world. And yes, that's a thinly veiled reference to global efforts to spread gay sex and beastiality worldwide.

There is only almond juice.

You're so silly. You can't get juice from a nut or a seed.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21117
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-27, 19:46

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

There is only almond juice.

You're so silly. You can't get juice from a nut or a seed.


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-27, 19:53

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're so silly. You can't get juice from a nut or a seed.


That's rapeseed oil, and I'll thank you to keep your weird sexual fetishes off this family board.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21117
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-12-27, 20:09

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm all in for almondmilk bringing puppies and rainbows to the rich and poor alike, all over the world. And yes, that's a thinly veiled reference to global efforts to spread gay sex and beastiality worldwide.

I do not know what you're talking about, but it seems like you're in cahoots with those trying to impose a death sentence on the human race.
Must be rough going through life with your narrow focus. Probably a nutritional deficiency. A big, medium-rare ribeye and tall glass of raw milk would be a great start to help clear that up
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8251
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-27, 20:13

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I do not know what you're talking about, but it seems like you're in cahoots with those trying to impose a death sentence on the human race.
Must be rough going through life with your narrow focus. Probably a nutritional deficiency. A big, medium-rare ribeye and tall glass of raw milk would be a great start to help clear that up

Have fun at the federal government's Supermax Inn.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-12-27, 21:04

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Must be rough going through life with your narrow focus. Probably a nutritional deficiency. A big, medium-rare ribeye and tall glass of raw milk would be a great start to help clear that up

Have fun at the federal government's Supermax Inn.
How your brain managed to cook up that nonsensical response is testament to how malnourished it is. You need intensive nutritional therapy.

Raw milk along with your choice of steak tartare, carpaccio, raw lamb kibbee, and sushi/gravlox every day for a month might clear up your head. If not, do it another month.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8251
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-27, 21:18

Is there a decent breakfast burrito I can get instead?

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-12-27, 21:31

Turtleneck wrote:Is there a decent breakfast burrito I can get instead?
No, unless there's a Del Taco near you.

As an alternative, Starbucks chorizo breakfast sandwich is pretty awesome. Make sure to order it rare.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8251
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-12-27, 21:34

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Is there a decent breakfast burrito I can get instead?
No, unless there's a Del Taco near you.

As an alternative, Starbucks chorizo breakfast sandwich is pretty awesome. Make sure to order it rare.

And with a pint of raw Goat Milk.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-12-27, 21:34

I think Chipotle has chorizo now. It will probably kill you so I would stay away from it.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23571
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2016-12-29, 07:46

Meet Ellie, the matriarch of the MSU dairy farm

The MSU dairy cow has given birth to 10 calves and contributed more than 240,000 pounds of milk.

avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13321
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-01, 16:57

An Ingham County judge slaps down Turtleneck's State Milk Nazis after their latest absurdity.

Short version: The State was claiming that you couldn't process milk you own. So you couldn't separate the cream, make cheese, etc, without obtaining a State license and inspections. This was NOT for resale but for private use in your home. They lost. Freedom reigns!!


Wild Day in Michigan: A Court Victory and A Raid

State Control Over Private Property in Michigan

Michigan Leaseholder Sues Over Seized Cream

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33502
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-01, 17:00

Floyd Robertson wrote:Meet Ellie, the matriarch of the MSU dairy farm

The MSU dairy cow has given birth to 10 calves and contributed more than 240,000 pounds of milk.


All that story tells me is Ellie's vag and teatties are all flapping when it's windy. That's why sheep are better.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21117
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum