Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-01-01, 17:02

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Meet Ellie, the matriarch of the MSU dairy farm

The MSU dairy cow has given birth to 10 calves and contributed more than 240,000 pounds of milk.


All that story tells me is Ellie's vag and teatties are all flapping when it's windy. That's why sheep are better.

Stop the #chitchat in 2017.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23547
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-01, 17:06

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

All that story tells me is Ellie's vag and teatties are all flapping when it's windy. That's why sheep are better.

Stop the #chitchat in 2017.

I will not be silenced in this or any other year, until I'm dead, and maybe not even then.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21070
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2017-01-01, 17:40

LooseGoose wrote:An Ingham County judge slaps down Turtleneck's State Milk Nazis after their latest absurdity.

Short version: The State was claiming that you couldn't process milk you own. So you couldn't separate the cream, make cheese, etc, without obtaining a State license and inspections. This was NOT for resale but for private use in your home. They lost. Freedom reigns!!


Wild Day in Michigan: A Court Victory and A Raid

State Control Over Private Property in Michigan

Michigan Leaseholder Sues Over Seized Cream


State milk laws are a giant clusterfuck. The amount of nitpicking the State does is absurd. The raids over the years are ridiculous. The State treating a natural product like a controlled substance is mind-blowing. All State personnel involved should be terminated so taxpayer money can be put to much better use elsewhere.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8242
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-01, 17:48

From long experience with them the current crop of State milk inspectors range from blithering idiot to fool. There were solid inspectors around in the 70s-90s, people that were raised on farms and had worked in dairy plants so they had some common sense. I don't think a single current inspector has done either.

I've told the story before and many people think I made it up but I have witnesses. I had a $50K a year State dairy inspector seize a batch of cheese because it had mold in/on it. I had it packaged for sale with a name including the word "Blue". She swore you couldn't sell cheese with mold on it. Her supervisor backed her up. It took a 3rd phone call up the chain of command to reach someone that assured them that yes, something called Bleu/Blue cheese did exist. It cost me nearly 1/2 a day to educate 2 dumb asses.

Those are the people protecting your food supply and doing these raids.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33447
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-01-04, 16:42



I'd rather eat American Flavored Imitation Pasteurized Process Cheese Food before I ate cheese made from raw milk.

What's the worst thing you can do with shit milk? Let it ferment and then stick it in your mouth.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11910
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-01-04, 16:59

You have a long thumb, Pylon.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23547
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-01-04, 17:39

It looks like raw camel milk sales are now under attack from fascist FDA.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/03/missouri-farmer-says-hell-comply-fda-order-stop-interstate-sales-raw-camel-milk/96111144/

Missouri farmer says he'll comply with FDA order to stop interstate sales of raw camel milk

A southwest Missouri dairy rancher said Tuesday he is complying with the Food and Drug Administration's orders to stop shipping raw camel milk to out-of-state customers.

Sam Hostetler of Hump-Back Dairys in Miller told the News-Leader that he will continue selling raw milk from the humped animals in Missouri but will no longer ship the products out of state. He said his milk is safe and healthy and that customers preferred their camel milk raw — meaning it is has not been pasteurized — but he will adhere to FDA regulations about shipping those products out-of-state from now on.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23547
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-04, 17:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'd rather eat American Flavored Imitation Pasteurized Process Cheese Food before I ate cheese made from raw milk.

What's the worst thing you can do with shit milk? Let it ferment and then stick it in your mouth.

Blanch level post.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33447
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-01-04, 18:06

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I'd rather eat American Flavored Imitation Pasteurized Process Cheese Food before I ate cheese made from raw milk.

What's the worst thing you can do with shit milk? Let it ferment and then stick it in your mouth.


what the fuck is  that?
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2017-01-04, 18:38

Glad the State at least has the sense to allow sale of raw milk cheeses. They are a hundred times better than pasteurized cheese.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8242
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-01-04, 22:31

Wife left me a note this morning that when she went to put some milk in her coffee, she thought the milk was curdling. I was trying to get breakfast together for the boy, and I tested the milk. Smelt it, dealt it in the sink, no chunks, looked all good. All he wanted was yogurt anyway so crisis averted.

After school, he wanted pancakes so I checked it again Smelt it, dealt it, no issues. Made pancakes with some kind of mix. All good.

Just texted to come upstairs, he's barfing on the carpet in his room. yay.

Fuck Milk.

#Milksucks

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15792
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-04, 23:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wife left me a note this morning that when she went to put some milk in her coffee, she thought the milk was curdling. I was trying to get breakfast together for the boy, and I tested the milk. Smelt it, dealt it in the sink, no chunks, looked all good. All he wanted was yogurt anyway so crisis averted.

After school, he wanted pancakes so I checked it again Smelt it, dealt it, no issues. Made pancakes with some kind of mix. All good.

Just texted to come upstairs, he's barfing on the carpet in his room. yay.

Fuck Milk.

#Milksucks

I doubt its the milk. either way he'll be stronger


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33447
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-05, 00:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wife left me a note this morning that when she went to put some milk in her coffee, she thought the milk was curdling. I was trying to get breakfast together for the boy, and I tested the milk. Smelt it, dealt it in the sink, no chunks, looked all good. All he wanted was yogurt anyway so crisis averted.

After school, he wanted pancakes so I checked it again Smelt it, dealt it, no issues. Made pancakes with some kind of mix. All good.

Just texted to come upstairs, he's barfing on the carpet in his room. yay.

Fuck Milk.

#Milksucks

WTF did you serve your kid, fart milk?

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21070
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-10, 20:34


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33447
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by xsanguine on 2017-01-10, 20:40

I'm not convinced that's milk he's shooting.


_________________
Don't worry about what I'm doing. Worry about why you are worrying about what I am doing.
avatar
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9636
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-01-10, 22:28

LooseGoose wrote:

That cat died 15 minutes after this photo was taken.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11910
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-10, 23:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That cat died 15 minutes after this photo was taken.

lol.    That picture reminded me of my gramps.  He'd squirt milk like that at us kids before attaching the milkers.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33447
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-11, 13:15

Happy National Milk Day!

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21070
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2017-01-11, 13:16

tGreenWay wrote:Happy National Milk Day!

Can we change it to 'Happy National Raw Milk Day!'

_________________
Guns are my favorite.
avatar
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Posts : 2978
Join date : 2016-06-12
Location : Jesus Loves You!

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-11, 13:20

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Happy National Milk Day!

Can we change it to 'Happy National Raw Milk Day!'

The milk producers' cabal would like a word with you. In private.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21070
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-01-15, 21:57

avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11910
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-01-15, 22:01

Alaska Bill Would Legalize Raw Milk Sales; Important Step To Nullify Federal Prohibition Scheme
http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2017/01/alaska-bill-would-legalize-raw-milk-sales-important-step-to-nullify-federal-prohibition-scheme/

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23547
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-16, 00:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

AlmondMILK is delicious. Tastes way, way better than cow juice.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21070
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-01-16, 08:06

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

AlmondMILK is delicious.  Tastes way, way better than cow juice.  

Even when it's infused with poop (AKA raw)?
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11910
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by DWags on 2017-01-16, 15:56

We all get some money back

If you bought milk you get money.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22542
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-16, 16:07

DWags wrote:We all get some money back

If you bought milk you get money.


LOL, the story is wrong but the class action settlement is real. Dairy FARMERS don't set the price for milk in/to stores, the processors do. In fact farmers can legally collude to set prices, one of the few places it's legal. Lucky for the consumer they've never really decided to do so.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33447
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-16, 17:22

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:We all get some money back

If you bought milk you get money.


LOL, the story is wrong but the class action settlement is real. Dairy FARMERS don't set the price for milk in/to stores, the processors do. In fact farmers can legally collude to set prices, one of the few places it's legal. Lucky for the consumer they've never really decided to do so.


Farmers shouldn't have special rights.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21070
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-16, 17:49

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:


LOL, the story is wrong but the class action settlement is real. Dairy FARMERS don't set the price for milk in/to stores, the processors do. In fact farmers can legally collude to set prices, one of the few places it's legal. Lucky for the consumer they've never really decided to do so.


Farmers shouldn't have special rights.

People would be shocked at how many they have.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33447
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-01-16, 18:15

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:


LOL, the story is wrong but the class action settlement is real. Dairy FARMERS don't set the price for milk in/to stores, the processors do. In fact farmers can legally collude to set prices, one of the few places it's legal. Lucky for the consumer they've never really decided to do so.


Farmers that did not study at the greatest land grand university shouldn't have special rights.

Fixed

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23547
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by DWags on 2017-01-16, 18:59

If you fill out the proper paper work you can get up to 70 bucks.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22542
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-01-16, 19:05

DWags wrote:If you fill out the proper paper work you can get up to 70 bucks.

Everybody fill out the paperwork and leave your money in various libraries around the country for OTPT.

_________________
#BanGreenWay #TeamPylon #RawMilkIsTerrorism
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23547
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by DWags on 2017-01-16, 19:08

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:If you fill out the proper paper work you can get up to 70 bucks.

Everybody fill out the paperwork and leave your money in various libraries around the country for OTPT.

I don't think that's very practical turtle.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22542
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by DWags on 2017-01-16, 19:33


_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22542
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-01-17, 09:42


What am I missing on this 45-70 bucks thing?  This is what I see on that page:

*Step 2: If you did, fill out the form to claim your cash. Individuals may receive between $10 to $20, entities may receive between $280-$560.



EDIT: Nevermind, you're multiplying the 10-20 by the number of people in your household, aren't ya?
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13287
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-17, 10:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:

What am I missing on this 45-70 bucks thing?  This is what I see on that page:

*Step 2: If you did, fill out the form to claim your cash. Individuals may receive between $10 to $20, entities may receive between $280-$560.



EDIT: Nevermind, you're multiplying the 10-20 by the number of people in your household, aren't ya?

Nope....It was $70 a day or two ago. I'd guess they have a LOT more people signing up than they planned.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33447
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-01-17, 10:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Nope....It was $70 a day or two ago.   I'd guess they have a LOT more people signing up than they planned.

So by the time the sign-up ends it'll be down to $1.50 - $1.75 per.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13287
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by DWags on 2017-01-17, 11:15

Even if I get $1.50, I'm buying ice cream. I hope a shit ton of people sign up. I want them to write 1 dollar checks out. Fuck them for fixing prices.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22542
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-01-17, 12:13

DWags wrote:Even if I get $1.50, I'm buying ice cream. I hope a shit ton of people sign up. I want them to write 1 dollar checks out. Fuck them for fixing prices.

If my check is for a buck or two, I'm going to buy some almondmilk.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21070
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by DWags on 2017-01-17, 12:28

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Even if I get $1.50, I'm buying ice cream. I hope a shit ton of people sign up. I want them to write 1 dollar checks out. Fuck them for fixing prices.

If my check is for a buck or two, I'm going to buy some almondmilk.

I hope my ice cream is made with raw milk.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22542
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-17, 12:36

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

If my check is for a buck or two, I'm going to buy some almondmilk.

I hope my ice cream is made with raw milk.

Your palate and your immune system would thank you.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33447
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum