Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-08-04, 23:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hey FYI for you weirdos who are into this shit (Note - I'm neutral, I don't drink milk raw or otherwise. I just think you're all fucking weird for being so passionate about milk). My ultra conspiratorial buddy is into the raw milk thing and he said he owns a cow at some farm, and thus is able to get his shit milk from his cow legally. May want to look into it if you're that passionate about, you know, milk and stuff.
Your disinterest in milk is fine. My interest is from personal experience.

The biggest pisser is Michigan's milk laws. They make it very inconvenient for some of us south burbanites to get the products we want. Not that it interests me but weed is easier to get around here.

Send your ultra conspiratorial buddy my phone #. I want in and willing to make long trips to pick up the goods if necessary. Have done it before.
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2016-08-04, 23:11

xsanguine wrote:
Gomer wrote:
The teats are downstream of the asshole. Gravity being what gravity is, shit flows downhill.

But are they typically always leaking onto their teets? I figured milking a cow wouldn't be that gross... but I've never even been that up close to a cow so I get all my cow milking techniques from television and the internet. Passing by in a car is as close as I've gotten.

No they aren't always leaking out of their butt or their teet
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-08-04, 23:11

Best thread topic ever.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-08-04, 23:12

That would suck to be a male cow (that's the bull, I believe) and sexually are attracted to tits instead of ass. You are forced to be for both or neither.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2016-08-04, 23:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:
The teats are downstream of the asshole.  Gravity being what gravity is, shit flows downhill.

Ever seen a cow shit Gomer?   They don't shit in a V pattern.

Note that under Gomer's "gravity theory" the shit would need to fly straight back out of the cow's ass fall 3-4 feet then curve forward and up to hit a teat.   Tell us some more about how that works with gravity genius.

Last edited by Gomer on 2016-08-04, 23:14; edited 1 time in total
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-04, 23:13

xsanguine wrote:
Gomer wrote:
The teats are downstream of the asshole. Gravity being what gravity is, shit flows downhill.

But are they typically always leaking onto their teets? I figured milking a cow wouldn't be that gross... but I've never even been that up close to a cow so I get all my cow milking techniques from television and the internet. Passing by in a car is as close as I've gotten.

Notice how Gravity Gomer is avoiding answer the shit questions? He knows he's wrong.

Here Xsan is a cow shitting - notice how gravity carries all the shit to the teats??

And of course Gomes also ignores the fact that the cows are cleaned before milking.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-08-04, 23:14

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Ever seen a cow shit Gomer? They don't shit in a V pattern.

Note that under Gomer's "gravity theory" the shit would need to fly straight back out of the cow's ass fall 3-4 feet then curve forward and up to hit a teat. Tell us some more about how that works with gravity genius.

Why'd you choose such shitty tits?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-04, 23:14

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Ever seen a cow shit Gomer? They don't shit in a V pattern.

Note that under Gomer's "gravity theory" the shit would need to fly straight back out of the cow's ass fall 3-4 feet then curve forward and up to hit a teat. Tell us some more about how that works with gravity genius.

Those cows aren't even in milk you dumb ass. Plus no dairy farmer would let that cow in his barn.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2016-08-04, 23:14

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Note that under Gomer's "gravity theory" the shit would need to fly straight back out of the cow's ass fall 3-4 feet then curve forward and up to hit a teat.   Tell us some more about how that works with gravity genius.

That is most likely all mud
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-08-04, 23:14

LooseGoose wrote:

This is a new high mark for tSwill.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-04, 23:17

A little different than what MrGravity is posting and more typical of where you would buy your milk. Only that fucking idiot would buy his milk from a farm that looked like his pictures.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-08-04, 23:17

The shit we argue about. No pun intended.

Pantry I texted him, I'll let you know what he says. He might not be willing to share, just a guess. You might have to buy your own.

If you do will you please name it Clara Bell?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2016-08-04, 23:18

LooseGoose wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Notice how Gravity Gomer is avoiding answer the shit questions? He knows he's wrong.

Here Xsan is a cow shitting - notice how gravity carries all the shit to the teats??

And of course Gomes also ignores the fact that the cows are cleaned before milking.
Hey X, like I said... if you want a dingleberry in your milk, have at it.

And I know they are cleaned and, well with the exception of the cow being milked in that picture above I guess. But they have been pasteurizing milk for over 100 years for very good reason. Particularly because no matter how careful a cow is when it shits, and how good you wash everything up, it doesn't take that much shit to kill people. And being that there is shit everywhere, there's a good chance some is accidentally in the milk. That's the very reason raw milk is killing people today.
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-04, 23:23

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

And I know they are cleaned and, well with the exception of the cow being milked in that picture above I guess. But they have been pasteurizing milk for over 100 years for very good reason. Particularly because no matter how careful a cow is when it shits, and how good you wash everything up, it doesn't take that much shit to kill people. And being that there is shit everywhere, there's a good chance some is accidentally in the milk. That's the very reason raw milk is killing people today.

Yeah these guys all died from that lethal tiny bit of cow shit that makes Gomes shake in his boots.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-08-04, 23:24

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't even necessarily disagree whichya, homie. I realize the importance of pasteurization. I'm just for letting people do what they want. I would have no qualms with someone who is totally anti-raw milk but just agrees people should be able to go that route if they choose.

Like I said, I don't have a position because I haven't taken interest enough to start researching it (hasn't stopped me before, obviously). I still buy my milk at Meijer... but I do buy the "organic" kind, whatever that means.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2016-08-04, 23:25

xsanguine wrote:
Gomer wrote:

I don't even necessarily disagree whichya, homie. I realize the importance of pasteurization. I'm just for letting people do what they want. I would have no qualms with someone who is totally anti-raw milk but just agrees people should be able to go that route if they choose.

Like I said, I don't have a position because I haven't taken interest enough to start researching it (hasn't stopped me before, obviously). I still buy my milk at Meijer... but I do buy the "organic" kind, whatever that means.

It is just a way to get more money out of you by slapping organic on it.
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2016-08-04, 23:26

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Looks like mud to me. You've obviously never been in a quality milk shed and are projecting your irrational fears for others to pick up and be as irrationally afraid.
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-08-04, 23:29

aualum06 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I wish I would have thought of that.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-08-04, 23:29

It can't be any worse than when we were in high school eating shrooms that came from a cow farm (or so we were told).

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-08-04, 23:34

xsanguine wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Hoo, boy. Here we go.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2016-08-04, 23:35

xsanguine wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

I wish I would have thought of that.

I mean what is organic supposed to even mean
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-08-04, 23:35

aualum06 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Aaaand they're off!

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2016-08-04, 23:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-08-04, 23:41

I buy organic milk because my wife wants me to. And I will glady pay the extra $5/$10/$20/$50/$1000 per month to keep my wife happy because when my wife is happy my life is so much better and I get to stick my penis in her, which I enjoy immensely.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2016-08-04, 23:43

xsanguine wrote:
Gomer wrote:

And I know they are cleaned and, well with the exception of the cow being milked in that picture above I guess.  But they have been pasteurizing milk for over 100 years for very good reason.  Particularly because no matter how careful a cow is when it shits, and how good you wash everything up, it doesn't take that much shit to kill people.  And being that there is shit everywhere, there's a good chance some is accidentally in the milk.  That's the very reason raw milk is killing people today.

Hey X, I'm all for people being able to do what they want too.  But I think they should be fully informed before paying a premium for snake oil that has the potential to kill their neighbors' children.

It should be prominently labeled that is dangerous to consume.  That there are no documented health benefits.

Consumers should be held criminally liable if they cause the injury or death or another individual by providing the milk to them without their express consent (children can't consent, I am not creative).

And if you want a real education, not Goose's glamour shots, here's a video showing a typical dirty cow with shit all over it and how they are supposed to "clean" it.
https://youtu.be/8xXvruUFEl0?t=3m8s

If you can trust the farmer (or their understudy Juan) is going to do this exactly right, every time, without fail, and the cow will always be nice and dry... you might be ok.

Last edited by Gomer on 2016-08-04, 23:44; edited 1 time in total
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2016-08-04, 23:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I buy organic milk because my wife wants me to. And I will glady pay the extra $5/$10/$20/$50/$1000 per month to keep my wife happy because when my wife is happy my life is so much better and I get to stick my penis in her, which I enjoy immensely.

Sucker lol
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2016-08-04, 23:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I buy organic milk because my wife wants me to. And I will glady pay the extra $5/$10/$20/$50/$1000 per month to keep my wife happy because when my wife is happy my life is so much better and I get to stick my penis in her, which I enjoy immensely.
You ever run the numbers to see if you can save some money by spending a little on something different to stick your penis in?
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on 2016-08-04, 23:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:And this is what I mean. As much as some of you freaks love raw milk, Gomer hates it even more and is prepared to defend his position.

Y'all have fun.

I hate pseudoscience.
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-08-04, 23:53

Gomer wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Hey X, I'm all for people being able to do what they want too.  But I think they should be fully informed before paying a premium for snake oil that has the potential to kill their neighbors' children.

It should be prominently labeled that is dangerous to consume.  That there are no documented health benefits.

Consumers should be held criminally liable if they cause the injury or death or another individual by providing the milk to them without their express consent (children can't consent, I am not creative).

And if you want a real education, not Goose's glamour shots, here's a video showing a typical dirty cow with shit all over it and how they are supposed to "clean" it.

If you can trust the farmer (or their understudy Juan) is going to do this exactly right, every time, without fail, and the cow will always be nice and dry... you might be ok.

You and I are on the same page here, then. I wouldn't be against trying it (no homo). That's as far as my opinion goes with regards to consumption.

I just like talking about tits and ass and shit.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-08-04, 23:53

Gomer wrote:
You ever run the numbers to see if you can save some money by spending a little on something different to stick your penis in?

Don't care much about money. I like my wife. I like my life. Life ain't that difficult.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-08-04, 23:58

Wait til she starts demanding organic spooge. Good luck with that.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-08-04, 23:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Don't care much about money. I like my wife. I like my life. Life ain't that difficult.

So the Hank Moody character set in Amsterdam is useless as shitty tits on a bull?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2016-08-05, 00:03

Gomer wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

You're a humongous candyass for someone that supposedly plays hockey
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2016-08-05, 00:39

This thread has me howling.

Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-08-05, 00:39

Tanfan! wrote:This thread has me howling.

I wish.

I've been mooing and shitting.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-05, 07:41

f you really want to set your wife off take a 2 mile detour up by Kalkaska and buy a 1/2 gallon of creamline milk at Shetler's farm dairy. It's pasteurized so Gomie would approve but it's not homogenized. About the closest you can buy to raw milk without doing a cow share.

SHETLER FAMILY DAIRY

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-05, 07:43

Gomer wrote:If you can trust the farmer (or their understudy Juan) is going to do this exactly right, every time, without fail, and the cow will always be nice and dry... you might be ok.

Gomie? If you're going to buy milk for your family from a farm I'd recommend you look the farm over 1st. If the farm looks like hell, keep looking. That's just common sense but it seems you're opposed to that too.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-08-05, 08:06

You guys are so weird about milk. I hardly drink the stuff, which is probably why my doctor has me on vitamin D pills. Anyway, if you want to drink your poo milk, you go for it. But when you try to push your Jenny McCarthy psuedo-science about raw milk being better for you is where I think you're getting the most resistance around here, at least from me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-08-05, 08:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You guys are so weird about milk. I hardly drink the stuff, which is probably why my doctor has me on vitamin D pills. Anyway, if you want to drink your poo milk, you go for it. But when you try to push your Jenny McCarthy psuedo-science about raw milk being better for you is where I think you're getting the most resistance around here, at least from me.

OK. Is it your stance that all foods would be better if they were stripped into multiple components, boiled, then reconstituted?

Amazing that seems to be the "science" stand on milk but it the complete opposite of what we hear is best regarding other foods.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2016-08-05, 08:41

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You guys are so weird about milk. I hardly drink the stuff, which is probably why my doctor has me on vitamin D pills. Anyway, if you want to drink your poo milk, you go for it. But when you try to push your Jenny McCarthy psuedo-science about raw milk being better for you is where I think you're getting the most resistance around here, at least from me.

OK.   Is it your stance that all foods would be better if they were stripped into multiple components, boiled, then reconstituted?

Amazing that seems to be the "science" stand on milk but it the complete opposite of what we hear is best regarding other foods.

Exactly, I've drank milk straight from the cow, simply strained through a cheese clothe, all my life with no ill effects. Best. Milk. Ever.

Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2016-08-05, 08:43

Yeah we should pasteurize and homogenize breast milk before feeding it to a baby. Have to be safe!!

Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum