The Drugs Thread

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Drugs Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-07-17, 23:17

I'm messed up guys.... I guess is what I'm trying to say. And it has nothing to do with drugs. I don't know why I used this as a forum to unload.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-07-17, 23:21

xsanguine wrote:I'm messed up guys.... I guess is what I'm trying to say. And it has nothing to do with drugs. I don't know why I used this as a forum to unload.

Speaking of unloading... I was just given a hall pass by my wife.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2016-07-17, 23:42

pulling69 wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Isnt Molly and Ecstasy more or less MDMA?

In theory yes, in actuality no. MDMA is the drug that is supposed to be in Ecstasy and Molly. Most Ecstasy pills are also filled with inactive fillers so you can press the pill, back in the day most pills only had one real drug, just varying amounts of MDMA. Eventually people started pressing pills with meth type drugs in them, a mixture of the two, etc. Molly is the same way, in fact most "molly" that is tested turns out to have very little or no MDMA in it and is a mix if meth and other foul drugs.

That is why I would never take that crap. I was going to say the same about LSD but this article is interesting www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth5.shtml
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-07-17, 23:56

Herbie Green wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

In theory yes, in actuality no. MDMA is the drug that is supposed to be in Ecstasy and Molly. Most Ecstasy pills are also filled with inactive fillers so you can press the pill, back in the day most pills only had one real drug, just varying amounts of MDMA. Eventually people started pressing pills with meth type drugs in them, a mixture of the two, etc. Molly is the same way, in fact most "molly" that is tested turns out to have very little or no MDMA in it and is a mix if meth and other foul drugs.

That is why I would never take that crap. I was going to say the same about LSD but this article is interesting www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth5.shtml

MDMA is a wicked compound. Chemists fuck up from time to time but they should be pretty good. Molly, on the other hand I'd just skip. I've done it a few, but it's meh.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2016-07-18, 00:15

xsanguine wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

MDMA is a wicked compound. Chemists fuck up from time to time but they should be pretty good. Molly, on the other hand I'd just skip. I've done it a few, but it's meh.

Isnt X or Molly just putting MMDA in a pill or capsule. Either one could be doctored to where you don't know what you are geting. LSD same thing but what is the incentive when you can dip a 100 hit sheet for a few bucks and you only need one to lose your mind for somewhere between 12 hours and the rest of your life. But I guess even the pure form isn't a sure bet or something. People end up with their jaw or spine locking up
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-07-18, 00:28

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Isnt X or Molly just putting MMDA in a pill or capsule. Either one could be doctored to where you don't know what you are geting. LSD same thing but what is the incentive when you can dip a 100 hit sheet for a few bucks and you only need one to lose your mind for somewhere between 12 hours and the rest of your life. But I guess even the pure form isn't a sure bet or something. People end up with their jaw or spine locking up

You're right in some respects, however, MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is ecstasy (X). Like the real shit we would do in the 90's. Now.... it's been fucked with so buying "ecstasy" means all of jack shit. Unless you're in Amsterdam, in which case you're probably doing alright. Molly is suppose to be another word for X but that again has been fucked harder than a cuckold's wife. It's whatever, really.

I wouldn't trust any of that shit unless I knew the chemist which the chemist I knew is now serving 20+ years for manufacturing. God bless the American government for keeping us safe.

LSD is a completely different animal. Maybe not to the normal guy but it's lysergic acid, is not related to MDMA in any feasible way.
It's like comparing heroin and coke. Yeah, they're both powders... but.... they are entirely different both chemically and how they react to your body.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-07-18, 00:31

To answer your question... these pills are not difficult to manufacturer. I don't have the chemistry knowledge to do it but I've seen MDMA made and it is not difficult. I've also seen LSD made and that is (to use the same phrase) an entirely different animal.

LSD is VERY expensive to make. Expect to spend over $10k to get the chemicals for LSD.

Not to mention how the hell you expect to get those chemicals without attracting attention (a la Breaking Bad)
The really good dudes just synthesize the chemicals they can't get anonymously themselves.

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-18, 00:34; edited 1 time in total

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude on 2016-07-18, 00:32

xsanguine wrote:I'm messed up guys.... I guess is what I'm trying to say. And it has nothing to do with drugs. I don't know why I used this as a forum to unload.

No prob here bro, vent all you want. Everyone needs a release.
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-07-18, 00:32

The reason LSD is as popular? It's way better... X sucks..... that's for high school and college kids that don't know any body. Once you've gotten the hang of psychedelics and try LSD... a whole nother world opens. You're life is then forever changed (in a good way)

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-07-18, 00:33

The_Dude wrote:

No prob here bro, vent all you want. Everyone needs a release.

I appreciate that, Dude. You know, I don't defend you as much as I should (I try to figure that if someone is in trouble you'd know), but I appreciate you as a poster, man. And I just wanted you to know that.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2016-07-18, 02:23

You'd think a couple of dozen 50mg diazepams and a 6 pack would do it....

But nope, still breathing. Having some balance issues, though. Sucks cause it's kind of like ketamine and I hate ketamine.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-19, 18:36

Pretty interesting new War on Drugs series on History, first ep last night.

Acid, Spies, & Secret Experiments

New episodes every night this week I think.
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-19, 18:47

This is timely Dog Days of Summer bump
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2017-06-19, 19:15

X was on a bender on 6/17... you still married bro?
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-19, 22:10

Anyone here smoke pot?

I'm thinking about picking it back up after like 20 years away from it. Beer was giving me a gut, and I've cut it out. I'm looking for something else to help take the edge off and figure pot is healthier alternative.

steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 on 2017-06-20, 09:20

steveschneider wrote:Anyone here smoke pot?

I'm thinking about picking it back up after like 20 years away from it. Beer was giving me a gut, and I've cut it out. I'm looking for something else to help take the edge off and figure pot is healthier alternative.

Take a couple hits and stay away from edibles. Stuff is way stronger from 20 years ago.
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-20, 10:15

Stoops21 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Anyone here smoke pot?

Take a couple hits and stay away from edibles. Stuff is way stronger from 20 years ago.

That was my plan. I was always wasted drunk whenever I smoked and it was never a fun experience.

I'm thinking just a puff here and there just to relax. Do you recommend papers, pipe, vape or bong?
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2017-06-20, 13:22

steveschneider wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

That was my plan. I was always wasted drunk whenever I smoked and it was never a fun experience.

I'm thinking just a puff here and there just to relax. Do you recommend papers, pipe, vape or bong?

Go see the fine folks at Greenlight in Troy

http://www.greenlitetroy.com/

Vape is better for your lungs. Low dose edibles are good. Just gotta ease into them.
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-20, 14:42

How bad are joints for the lungs? I think my preferred method is a rolled joint but if it's terrible I'll probably switch to a vape if I'm liking the stuff.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 on 2017-06-21, 01:48

steveschneider wrote:How bad are joints for the lungs? I think my preferred method is a rolled joint but if it's terrible I'll probably switch to a vape if I'm liking the stuff.

Joints, who does those anymore? Get a nice pipe and/or a sweet bong and go that route. Vape you can do with some oils/dabs but that will hit you hard.
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard on 2017-06-21, 05:08

Jesus, I've lived a boring life. Think all these drugs should be legalized in some form, but have no interest in trying them. I'm good with 3 beers at a tailgate and a glass of wine after dinner.

Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-28, 19:32

The Bespoke High Is the Future of Marijuana

Plus, people who know too much about weed are annoying. Most invitations to smoke are accompanied by a story that serves as a kind (ha) of tax about Sativas or Indicas and how hybrids are the sweet spot and OG Kush or Girl Scout Cookies or else how Alaskan Thunderfuck is a magical journey. It’s like how Pappy Van Winkle bourbon doesn’t become interesting until someone threatens to pour you some. The really inviting thing about hmbldts (and perhaps this is true of most vapes), is that there’s less pressure to share.

The pens are aesthetically pleasing—certainly more so than a handblown glass bong resembling a dragon or those cumbersome oblongs known as box vapes. Each three-second pull you’re doled out exactly a 2.25 milligrams dose, with just under 2 milligrams of cannabinoids. The vape vibrates to let you know when you’re done. Comparatively a puff of a joint deploys around 3 milligrams of cannabinoids.

The edibles company Kiva Confections is good at this too. Their Terra Bites—chocolate enrobed morsels like coffee beans and dried blueberries—carry 5 milligrams

each. But hmbldts aren’t just low doses, each pen is color coded and blended in specific formulations for a prescribed effect. The thinking is that when you smoke you’ll know where you’re headed. Hmbldt is owned in part (24 percent) by Anomaly, the ad agency that does Coca Cola and Beats by Dre which explains their slick packaging (that could inspire suspicion in a #wellness product) but it’s the first to design directional highs.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-29, 10:16

‘Amsterdam on steroids’: Las Vegas dispensaries brace for Saturday start of recreational sales

Fueled by one of the world’s largest tourism industries, Nevada is preparing to do the same on July 1. A May report published by Gov. Brian Sandoval’s task force on marijuana estimates that up to 63 percent of recreational buyers will be tourists.

“Everything we know shows that millennials are very pro-marijuana, and that’s the new marketing push,” said Nevada state Sen. Tick Segerblom, a longtime marijuana advocate. “This is a game-changer for Las Vegas and tourism here as far as I’m concerned.”

“Amsterdam on steroids,” he added.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-29, 10:23

Frank Ricard wrote:Jesus, I've lived a boring life. Think all these drugs should be legalized in some form, but have no interest in trying them. I'm good with 3 beers at a tailgate and a glass of wine after dinner.

Yeah, I finally got around to acquiring and smoking some weed.

It was pleasant but I'm not sure I'm that fired up to do it again. I slept like a rock that night, and the weed made watching a movie weird but overall I didn't really care for feeling that sluggish.

I'll probably get back to enjoying a glass of wine here and there but for the time being I just want to lose the beer gut.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-07-03, 01:37

Strongest strains of weed 2017

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2017-07-03, 08:37

LooseGoose wrote:‘Amsterdam on steroids’: Las Vegas dispensaries brace for Saturday start of recreational sales

Fueled by one of the world’s largest tourism industries, Nevada is preparing to do the same on July 1. A May report published by Gov. Brian Sandoval’s task force on marijuana estimates that up to 63 percent of recreational buyers will be tourists.

“Everything we know shows that millennials are very pro-marijuana, and that’s the new marketing push,” said Nevada state Sen. Tick Segerblom, a longtime marijuana advocate. “This is a game-changer for Las Vegas and tourism here as far as I’m concerned.”

“Amsterdam on steroids,” he added.

Yeah, that is going to be a little nuts
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2017-07-03, 08:38

steveschneider wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:Jesus, I've lived a boring life. Think all these drugs should be legalized in some form, but have no interest in trying them. I'm good with 3 beers at a tailgate and a glass of wine after dinner.

It was pleasant but I'm not sure I'm that fired up to do it again. I slept like a rock that night, and the weed made watching a movie weird but overall I didn't really care for feeling that sluggish.

I'll probably get back to enjoying a glass of wine here and there but for the time being I just want to lose the beer gut.

Get some Sativa
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-07-08, 19:34

Religious leaders get high on magic mushrooms ingredient – for science

A Catholic priest, a Rabbi and a Buddhist walk into a bar and order some magic mushrooms. It may sound like the first line of a bad joke, but this scenario is playing out in one of the first scientific investigations into the effects of psychedelic drugs on religious experience – albeit in a laboratory rather than a bar.

Scientists at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore have enlisted two dozen religious leaders from a wide range of denominations, to participate in a study in which they will be given two powerful doses of psilocybin, the active ingredient in magic mushrooms.

Dr William Richards, a psychologist at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland who is involved in the work, said: “With psilocybin these profound mystical experiences are quite common. It seemed like a no-brainer that they might be of interest, if not valuable, to clergy.”

The experiment, which is currently under way, aims to assess whether a transcendental experience makes the leaders more effective and confident in their work and how it alters their religious thinking.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-07-08, 20:12

I dont think I have ever heard of anyone with a shrooms problem.  

I am still trying to build back up my courage.
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2017-07-08, 21:13

Micro dosing lsd is becoming a more common thing. I'd love to do that again.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2017-07-08, 23:56

Rocinante wrote:Micro dosing lsd is becoming a more common thing. I'd love to do that again.
How's that work? Take a quarter square, trip for 6 hours instead of 24?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-07-10, 21:24

I dont know if it is the time as much as fhe positive part of the buzz without going on a full fledge trip.
But I might find myself in buzz limbo smoking down and drinking 20 beers to level things off.  
Seems like a waste cuz you only can do it so many times you might as well go all in.  But who am I to talk I wouldnt touch any at this point in my life.  Shrooms - maybe - if I had a week off on the river in Utah.
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-07-11, 08:22

Free the Herb - sign this.

Michigan drive to legalize marijuana has 100,000 petition signatures so far

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-07-17, 11:33

$1 Million In Pot Found In Shipment Of New Ford Fusions

Over a million dollars in marijuana was smuggled in the spare tire compartments of 15 Ford Fusions built in Mexico, shipped by rail to Lordstown, Ohio, and delivered to Ford dealerships in the states.
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-07-17, 11:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:$1 Million In Pot Found In Shipment Of New Ford Fusions

Over a million dollars in marijuana was smuggled in the spare tire compartments of 15 Ford Fusions built in Mexico, shipped by rail to Lordstown, Ohio, and delivered to Ford dealerships in the states.

At least it didn't hit anybody on the head.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2017-07-17, 12:20

Nordic wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Get some Sativa

I'll keep an eye out for it. Gotta say last night I tried some home grown stuff from a friend and all I can say is WOW.

I gotta say overall I think I like the feeling of being buzzed on alcohol a lot better but one thing about marijuana I like is it gives me the ability to really focus on a task. I played a game of chess while high as a kite and I was doing pretty damn good.

I think the stuff makes me feel really awkward though and not very social. Probably best to just toke and watch a few movies or listen to music.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum