Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what are we watching tonight?

+12
Herbie Green
Cym Jim
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Nordic
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
SeeRockCity
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So what are we watching tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what are we watching tonight?

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-01, 23:46

NigelUno wrote:Appy State - Tennessee

good call
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So what are we watching tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what are we watching tonight?

Post by Nordic 2016-09-02, 00:18

Tracy Claeys just went for 2 up 7 with a minute left on the clock.....................
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-02, 00:25

Nordic wrote:Tracy Claeys just went for 2 up 7 with a minute left on the clock.....................

I liked it. That targeting call on MN was weak.....he hit him in the arm 1st.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-09-02, 00:35

LooseGoose wrote:
Nordic wrote:Tracy Claeys just went for 2 up 7 with a minute left on the clock.....................
I liked it.   That targeting call on MN was weak.....he hit him in the arm 1st.
What did you like about it?
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-02, 00:41

By-Tor wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Only possible explanation is he didn't trust his long snapper. Otherwise, completely asinine,
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-02, 00:52

My Stats 300 class was at 9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and was an hour and a half fucking long, so I can't say I can do all the permutations after a 8 beers, but......

XPs are ~97%
2-pt Conv are ~50%

Why would you not take the easy percentage and make the other team convert on the harder percentage? If someone wants to refute my beer math, I will listen.

(Note, I know the stats on going for two EVERY time vs. kicking the XP every time... but even that data flawed... see Lane Kiffin.. and is not relevant in this finite sample).

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-02, 07:17

Nordic wrote:My Stats 300 class was at 9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and was an hour and a half fucking long, so I can't say I can do all the permutations after a 8 beers, but......

XPs are ~97%
2-pt Conv are ~50%

Why would you not take the easy percentage and make the other team convert on the harder percentage? If someone wants to refute my beer math, I will listen.

(Note, I know the stats on going for two EVERY time vs. kicking the XP every time... but even that data flawed... see Lane Kiffin.. and is not relevant in this finite sample).

First of all, before I answer this, I say I completely agree with you. I'd have kicked it, and then kicked off. More over, I would have fallen on the ball at the one yard line on first down and not scored on the first play to make them use some time outs. However, football is more of a feeling in my mind than baseball. It seems some great coaches just know when to call a blitz, a trick play, do something out of the ordinary, pull something off. I put Dantonio on top of that category. Maybe this guy saw something , felt something, had worked on a play he knew might work and then the outcome would have been over.

Fuck, other than that, I got nothing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-02, 08:42

Yeah, it is the only explaination. The center sailed one over Leidner's head fo a safety earlier. Not sure if he is the FG snapper or not. Can't say I paid 100% attention to that game as I was flipping around and mostly locked into AppSr/Tenn.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-02, 09:47

By-Tor wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It would have driven a stake into their heart. I like playing for the win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-02, 09:48

LooseGoose wrote:
By-Tor wrote:What did you like about it?

Was it a football game or was somebody being attacked by vampires?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-02, 10:20

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Is there a difference?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-02, 10:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Is there a difference?

Good point.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-01, 21:21

I don't wanna play basketball no mo.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-11-24, 06:33

on WatchESPN, FIBA world cup qualifying... fair amount of black American guys on the Japan and Phillipines national basketball teams
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2