Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a hard time believing the election is close

+7
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who you votin fo

I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_lcap25%I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_lcap0%I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_lcap17%I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_lcap25%I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_lcap33%I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_lcap0%I have a hard time believing the election is close Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

I have a hard time believing the election is close Empty I have a hard time believing the election is close

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 5 Sep 2016 - 21:02

I'm not endorsing either candidate, but I also don't believe that mainstream Pubs are going to be voting for Trump. This is just a guess, but I'm thinking if you took maybe the most extreme half of the party, those would be the ones who would vote for him and the remainder would vote for Johnson, Hills, or just not vote because the choices are so unappealing.

So, just curious, anonymously, who you votin for and what's your affiliation?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a hard time believing the election is close Empty Re: I have a hard time believing the election is close

Post by xsanguine Mon 5 Sep 2016 - 21:42

Where did you get the impression it was close, WBH? Hills is going to steam roll Trump.

I'm voting Gary Johnson but if there wasn't something to fight for on that front I wouldn't be voting, period. So Gary isn't taking my vote from either of the neocons.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a hard time believing the election is close Empty Re: I have a hard time believing the election is close

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 5 Sep 2016 - 22:03

I follow Nate Silver on Twitter. Seems there's been a swing over the past week that has something to do with the Clinton Foundation/emails and mistrust and are bringing Trump back in. They're blaming the media. I'm not really buying it personally.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 5 Sep 2016 - 22:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I follow Nate Silver on Twitter. Seems there's been a swing over the past week that has something to do with the Clinton Foundation/emails and mistrust and are bringing Trump back in. They're blaming the media. I'm not really buying it personally.

It's probably going to be closer than I'm giving it credit to, but the polls in most of these elections seem to benefit the GOP more than they end up on election day. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump didn't break 100 electoral votes.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 5 Sep 2016 - 22:19

xsanguine wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I follow Nate Silver on Twitter. Seems there's been a swing over the past week that has something to do with the Clinton Foundation/emails and mistrust and are bringing Trump back in. They're blaming the media. I'm not really buying it personally.

It's probably going to be closer than I'm giving it credit to, but the polls in most of these elections seem to benefit the GOP more than they end up on election day. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump didn't break 100 electoral votes.

Yeah. Bizarre times.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 7:18

Poll: Nine weeks out, a near even race

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters, and the contest sparking sharp divisions along demographic lines in a new CNN/ORC Poll.

Trump tops Clinton 45% to 43% in the new survey, with Libertarian Gary Johnson standing at 7% among likely voters in this poll and the Green Party's Jill Stein at just 2%.

Clinton's likelihood of winning the general election is down to 73%. I'm dumbfounded it's this close, but I guess this is what you get when you have such dismal choices.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 8:05

the mainstream media is doing everything they can to make sure that Trump wins.. at this point, I suspect Hillary pulls it out but I would caution you to never put too much faith into the American electorate.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 9:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the mainstream media is doing everything they can to make sure that Trump wins.. at this point, I suspect Hillary pulls it out but I would caution you to never put too much faith into the American electorate.

I don't understand this shift. Two weeks ago all the headlines said Trump was melting down and there were even suggestions he was going to drop out. Why would the media be trying to get him elected now? Why the change in directions?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 9:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the mainstream media is doing everything they can to make sure that Trump wins.. at this point, I suspect Hillary pulls it out but I would caution you to never put too much faith into the American electorate.

I don't understand this shift. Two weeks ago all the headlines said Trump was melting down and there were even suggestions he was going to drop out. Why would the media be trying to get him elected now? Why the change in directions?
first of all, the media has always been in his back pocket. Always will be.

Secondly, the media needs a close race so the brain dead automatons will tune into their "elective coverage".. so they need to create controversy as it relates to Hillary and ignore it as it relates to Trump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 9:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

the mainstream media currently running headlines about Hillary coughing.. I have a hard time believing the election is close 502811600 I have a hard time believing the election is close 502811600 I have a hard time believing the election is close 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 9:43

God you're delusional, they kiss Hill's ass.

And I'm not so sure on the landslide that X thinks is coming. The polls today show Trump leading which is pretty hard to believe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 9:53

LooseGoose wrote:

And I'm not so sure on the landslide that X thinks is coming. The polls today show Trump leading which is pretty hard to believe.
if she'll stop coughing long enough..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 9:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

if she'll stop coughing long enough..

IT does seem to be a health problem. 1st the 4 minute fit at her speech, then another fit on the plane.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 10:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if she'll stop coughing long enough..

IT does seem to be a health problem. 1st the 4 minute fit at her speech, then another fit on the plane.
yeah.. I'm really concerned about her health.. very, very concerned about her health. I mean, how will she manage to kill Americans in Benghazi with her email account if she can't stop coughing??

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 10:09

She doesn't seem well Bob. Maybe you should write her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 10:10

LooseGoose wrote:She doesn't seem well Bob. Maybe you should write her.

I think it's secondary to the smoke she inhaled when she was busy killing those 4 brave Americans in Benghazi.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 10:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:She doesn't seem well Bob. Maybe you should write her.

I think it's secondary to the smoke she inhaled when she was busy killing those 4 brave Americans in Benghazi.

As you continue to make their deaths a source of mockery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 10:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think it's secondary to the smoke she inhaled when she was busy killing those 4 brave Americans in Benghazi.

As you continue to make their deaths a source of mockery.
I will never forget their sacrifice or the woman that killed them.

#NeverForget

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 10:51

xsanguine wrote:Where did you get the impression it was close, WBH? Hills is going to steam roll Trump.

I'm voting Gary Johnson but if there wasn't something to fight for on that front I wouldn't be voting, period. So Gary isn't taking my vote from either of the neocons.

Trump is not a neocon. Not at all.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 10:59

LooseGoose wrote:

And I'm not so sure on the landslide that X thinks is coming.   The polls today show Trump leading which is pretty hard to believe.

They kiss her ass? No substantive conversation about Trump and complete avoidance of most of his corruption and lies.

They will talk about his next whacky comment for days on end, but avoid asking about his rejection of conservative's rhetorical claim to the Constitution, his crony capitalist past, billions made in the global economy, corrupt dealings, and complete reinvention of history.

This does Trunp a favor. Maybe it is too nuanced for you to see, or maybe you just desperately need media bias to be real. Either way, I completely disagree with you.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 11:43

I have a hard time believing the election is close CrnqGrmWcAEw-8o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 11:47

Turtleneck wrote:They kiss her ass? No substantive conversation about Trump and complete avoidance of most of his corruption and lies.

Oh come now....

Are you saying there's been no coverage of Trump University?

Google says you're full of shit.

I have a hard time believing the election is close IY0IanI

Compare that to the coverage of Billy Clinton's $18Million from a crooked university.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 12:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

the mainstream media currently running headlines about Hillary coughing.. I have a hard time believing the election is close 502811600  I have a hard time believing the election is close 502811600  I have a hard time believing the election is close 502811600  

Maybe Hills should hold a press conference every now and then to give them something else to talk about?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 13:09

Hilldawg has been sitting back and letting Trump poop all over himself. Surprisingly, the Brietbart CEO and other chick they hired has calmed him down quite a bit. Might want to get out in the public eye a bit more now if she wants to maintain the dwindling lead she was gifted.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 13:20

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
the mainstream media currently running headlines about Hillary coughing.. I have a hard time believing the election is close 502811600  I have a hard time believing the election is close 502811600  I have a hard time believing the election is close 502811600  

Maybe Hills should hold a press conference every now and then to give them something else to talk about?
she's too busy sending out emails and plotting her next Benghazi-like attack.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 13:36

LooseGoose wrote:I have a hard time believing the election is close CrnqGrmWcAEw-8o

I have a hard time believing the election is close 1550444538 Hillary's got the plague.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 13:38

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I have a hard time believing the election is close CrnqGrmWcAEw-8o

I have a hard time believing the election is close 1550444538 Hillary's got the plague.
she coughed...

SHE COUGHED!! I have a hard time believing the election is close 1550444538

first she killed those brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account.. and now she's coughing!! I have a hard time believing the election is close 1550444538 I have a hard time believing the election is close 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 13:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:They kiss her ass? No substantive conversation about Trump and complete avoidance of most of his corruption and lies.

Oh come now....

Are you saying there's been no coverage of Trump University?

Google says you're full of shit.

I have a hard time believing the election is close IY0IanI

Compare that to the coverage of Billy Clinton's $18Million from a crooked university.

A screenshot of Google news is your response? There are also quite a few articles about raw milk on Google News. Does that mean the media is spending all day talking about raw milk? Do better.

How much coverage of Trump U was there between Trump's racist rants about the judge and the recent reveal of an illegal campaign donation from his charity to the Florida AG? Here is the answer: hardly any. Once Trump went silent on the rants coverage of the case was scarce. It has only picked up since the campaign donation, and subsequent IRS fine, were revealed.

Again, Trump is as corrupt as they come and tells as many lies as his opponent. But we do not hear about his corruption or lies nearly as much as we hear about Clinton's corruption and lies. Anxiously awaiting more serious analysis via screenshots.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 19:19

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Where did you get the impression it was close, WBH? Hills is going to steam roll Trump.

What would you describe Trump as? Not even sure there's a label... the guy is all over the place.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 19:26

Definitely not necon. Neocons are among the elites he complains about, and they believe in interventionist foreign policy and liberal trade agreements and the global market.

Trump is some variety of a conservative populist. I guess you could say "right-wing" but I sort of hate that term. He is reminiscent of Marine Le Pen in France.

Edit: But you're right. He is all over the place and that makes it hard to fit him into a box.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 21:41

Yet a few years ago the same folks so "concerned" about HRC's health couldn't wait to vote for a former POW who was tortured and the half term governor of Alaska whose college professors couldn't remember who she was and that included the several schools she attended.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 21:58

Turtleneck wrote:Definitely not necon. Neocons are among the elites he complains about, and they believe in interventionist foreign policy and liberal trade agreements and the global market.

Trump is some variety of a conservative populist. I guess you could say "right-wing" but I sort of hate that term. He is reminiscent of Marine Le Pen in France.

Edit: But you're right. He is all over the place and that makes it hard to fit him into a box.

I know he says those things, but I also don't think he'd put up much of a fight if he were to theoretically get the presidency and then has to answer to more powerful elements. That's my tin foil hat theory, anyways. Every president, at least in my generation, has gone back on what they campaigned on. I tend to think he's just saying whatever he thinks will get people to vote for him, which I guess is the point... but even the orthodox candidates espouse views, albeit quietly, that might not be popular.

Still doesn't prove my original statement that he's a neocon, but I just felt like yappin'.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 21:59

GRR Spartan wrote:Yet a few years ago the same folks so "concerned" about HRC's health couldn't wait to vote for a former POW who was tortured

Ouch.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 8:02

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

What would you describe Trump as? Not even sure there's a label... the guy is all over the place.
a racist, bigoted, misogynist who, along with the mainstream media, is taking advantage of the intellectually-challenged and laughing themselves all the way to the bank.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 20:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

a racist, bigoted, misogynist who, along with the mainstream media, is taking advantage of the intellectually-challenged and laughing themselves all the way to the bank.

Bob, a black guy said Trump is not a racist.

I can't have an opinion on what racism is because I'm a cis gendered white male, so I'm required to believe the opinion of a minority who "is entrenched in Amerikkkan racism".
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 20:11

X, how old is your child now? Does it (was it male or female?) have a job yet?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 20:16

Turtleneck wrote:X, how old is your child now? Does it (was it male or female?) have a job yet?

3 1/2 weeks. I'm working on it. Can't seem to get her to operate the sewing machine properly. Maybe I'll switch her over to making brass fittings.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 20:20

A black guy saying trump is not racist does not mean he is not racist X.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 20:24

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:X, how old is your child now? Does it (was it male or female?) have a job yet?

3 1/2 weeks. I'm working on it. Can't seem to get her to operate the sewing machine properly. Maybe I'll switch her over to making brass fittings.

I hear the salt mines are hiring.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 20:35

The sportsbooks have Hills as roughly a 7/2 favorite. That's a pretty big spread and pretty telling. Actually not sure what kind of limits they place on those. If they're 10k maybe not as telling if they don't have limits.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next