Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Hillary dying?

3 posters

Go down

Is Hillary dying? Empty Is Hillary dying?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-12, 09:12

I really don't think goofball Tim Kaine should ascend to the thrown if Hill kicks the bucket. He is about as presidential as a wet noodle.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Is Hillary dying? Empty Re: Is Hillary dying?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-12, 09:25

Okay, I am beyond politics on this now and straight up scared for her well being. This video is scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCx0x0rigeQ
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-12, 10:48

We're all dying.

A few years back I had to take a regional manager to the emergency room after he passed out leaving an account.  Too many airplanes in too many days and he had ignored what turned out to be a raging case of strep.  

I had an April case of walking pneumonia and kept plugging along for over a month until I came home one afternoon with a 104 fever.  Sneaky stuff.  

I'm no more concerned about 68 year old HRC than I am about 70 year old Trump.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-12, 10:51

GRR Spartan wrote:We're all dying.

A few years back I had to take a regional manager to the emergency room after he passed out leaving an account. Too many airplanes in too many days and he had ignored what turned out to be a raging case of strep.

I had walking pneumonia and kept plugging along for over a week until I came home one afternoon with a 104 fever. Sneaky stuff.

Except she has a history for about 4 years now of failing health. I know you guys on the left like to turn every Hillary concern into a Trump equivalence, but frankly he wasn't the one leaving the 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, or seen collapsing into his motorcade. The presidency is a demanding job, and I think between the two he is the one proving he is up to the rigors.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-12, 11:10

I'm an American and a realist.
Refuse to jump to conclusions about the health of a 70 year old person whose personality is still the glue to his business. People like Trump almost always keep their health reports private because they know existing credit lines and business loans hinge on them personally.

Point is we no nothing about Trump's medical history because until he became the GOP nominee it was in his best interest to keep it private like any private businessman.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-12, 11:14

GRR Spartan wrote:I'm an American and a realist.
Refuse to jump to conclusions about the health of a 70 year old person whose personality is still the glue to his business. People like Trump almost always keep their health reports private because they know existing credit lines and business loans hinge on them personally.

Point is we no nothing about Trump's medical history because until he became the GOP nominee it was in his best interest to keep it private like any private businessman.

So you assume the negative when the evidence points to the positive? Again, trying to turn this to Trump is laughable because he isn't the one hacking all over the place, and collapsing in public. The concern in the health area should be about Hillary because she is the one displaying evidence of health problems.

Yes, questioning Trump's health is legitimate, but assuming he is hiding something it a leap at best.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-09-12, 11:47

TheReal_LWS wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:We're all dying.

A few years back I had to take a regional manager to the emergency room after he passed out leaving an account. Too many airplanes in too many days and he had ignored what turned out to be a raging case of strep.

I had walking pneumonia and kept plugging along for over a week until I came home one afternoon with a 104 fever. Sneaky stuff.

Except she has a history for about 4 years now of failing health. I know you guys on the left like to turn every Hillary concern into a Trump equivalence, but frankly he wasn't the one leaving the 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, or seen collapsing into his motorcade. The presidency is a demanding job, and I think between the two he is the one proving he is up to the rigors.

He's more likely to survive the presidency but that's about it. Both of them should just die already
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-12, 13:39

Cym "Bad Teeth" Jim, please merge this thread with Loose's.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-12, 13:48

Don't assume anything.
Said at the present time we have zero knowledge of Trump's health because until he got the nomination he was a quasi-private citizen.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down