Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You want racism? Here's some racism for you.

4 posters

Go down

You want racism?   Here's some racism for you. Empty You want racism? Here's some racism for you.

Post by Guest 2016-09-19, 21:15

Video Shows Tulsa Police Fatally Shooting Unarmed Black Man

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

You want racism?   Here's some racism for you. Empty Re: You want racism? Here's some racism for you.

Post by xsanguine 2016-09-19, 21:24

Here's some more...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You want racism?   Here's some racism for you. Empty Re: You want racism? Here's some racism for you.

Post by xsanguine 2016-09-19, 21:49

While that is pretty fucked up. Where is the racism? I was expecting to hear some N-words or something. It's definitely an example of police brutality and probably manslaughter. I'm not a lawyer or anything.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-19, 21:50

xsanguine wrote:While that is pretty fucked up. Where is the racism? I was expecting to hear some N-words or something. It's definitely an example of police brutality and probably manslaughter. I'm not a lawyer or anything.

Have you ever played one on TV?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-09-19, 21:51

Apparently the deceased gentleman was a local pastor...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-09-19, 21:51

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:While that is pretty fucked up. Where is the racism? I was expecting to hear some N-words or something. It's definitely an example of police brutality and probably manslaughter. I'm not a lawyer or anything.

I've performed as one. Does that count?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-19, 21:53

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Define "performed."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-09-19, 21:57

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Define "performed."

Check out my work in the 18+ section of Blockbuster.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-19, 22:14

Unless I'm reading that wrong it was a fairly large black man being shot, do yo really think those officers would have shot a large white man in a situation where he was having truck trouble? I don't think that would happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-09-19, 22:30

Do we automatically default to racism when a black cop kills an unarmed white person?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-19, 22:34

xsanguine wrote:Do we automatically default to racism when a black cop kills an unarmed white person?

It depends on the circumstance. Was the white person on the road with a broken down truck or in the midst of a criminal act?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-09-19, 22:37

LooseGoose wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Do we automatically default to racism when a black cop kills an unarmed white person?

It depends on the circumstance. Was the white person on the road with a broken down truck or in the midst of a criminal act?

I'm not sure. It was just an example. The Irish in me has kept me answering a question with a question.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-09-19, 22:49

I'm hearing it was the female cop that fired the shots. I wonder if that will change the narrative at all.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-20, 07:49

LooseGoose wrote:Video Shows Tulsa Police Fatally Shooting Unarmed Black Man

I won't rest until that colored boy stops kneeling for the National Anthem..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-20, 12:40

Tulsa has some serious problems with their law enforcement.

The County Sheriff had some glad handing volunteer deputy carrying a gun shoot an man in '15 and now this incident.

Based on the tape it appears that this officer shouldn't have been put into a situation where she shot first but we as a country have been so hellbent on being fiscally conservative and saving tax payers money that local and county law enforcement can't afford to be as selective and hire more qualified people.

The policeman who shot the kid in Cleveland had been released from a prior police job. There was a former chief of police in a small Kansas town who had been allowed to resign under suspicion from another police job who suddenly resigned in when he was caught breaking the law in his town. He's now serving time in Washington (state) for crimes he committed while an officer there.

Better background checks, better training and better pay will go along way in making law enforcement better.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down