2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-01-21, 21:58

fuck
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Stoops21 on 2017-01-21, 21:58

I'm so sick of sports. I fucking hate our athletic program. Everyone blows donkey dick

_________________
To die in Ann Arbor is redundant
avatar
Stoops21
Spartiate

Posts : 844
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-01-21, 21:59

Stoops21 wrote:I'm so sick of sports. I fucking hate our athletic program. Everyone blows donkey dick



someone tell Stoops he needs to lighten up a bit

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16268
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-01-21, 21:59

i'll type up my interview with Zamboni guy when i get home. stay tuned
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by DWags on 2017-01-21, 22:04

MattyFresh wrote:i'll type up my interview with Zamboni guy when i get home. stay tuned

Did you ax him if he knows when he cleans the ice every fucking person in the place is staring at him? or maybe the ass end of the boni I should say.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23605
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Stoops21 on 2017-01-21, 22:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:I'm so sick of sports. I fucking hate our athletic program. Everyone blows donkey dick





3-9 in football. Basketball is imploding. And hockey ceases to exist. And fuck you im drunk!!! I just want to win something. I want thay feeling

someone tell Stoops he needs to lighten up a bit

_________________
To die in Ann Arbor is redundant
avatar
Stoops21
Spartiate

Posts : 844
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-01-21, 22:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:wbh cavs or spurs

Sorry just saw this. Spurs.

I'm glad you did! Lol
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22194
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-01-21, 22:48

I see the man I am after... 1st intermission.




2nd period.. I find him.

MF: Excuse me, sir, yes you. Hi.
ZG: Whats up?
MF: MattyFresh from tSwill.com, mind if I ask you a couple questions
ZG: Sure
MF: Thanks, the ice looks great, nice and flat, how do you do that?
ZG: ha!
MF: ....
ZG: You serious?
MF: As a heart attack
ZG: Well the ice is on a flat piece of concrete and to keep it slick we use a zamboni
MF: Ahhhhh, whats that? hows that work?
ZG: Thats these machines back here. Got a blade that that shaves off a little layer, machine picks that ice up, cycles it, spits it out the back, and its brushed down, smooth.
MF: Wow, thats interesting. How fast do you go out there?
ZG: Not fast, couple miles per hour
MF: Do you ever crank it up?
ZG: No
MF: Oh.. hey do..
ZG: Hey, gotta go.
MF: Can I come back there..?!?!?

Zamboni man sprints back into his cave. I try to follow him. I am stopped by a man in a black suit and sunglasses. He asks for my identification. I wave my hand and say "You don't need to see my identification" and then show him the sleeves of my jacket. BOOM!




he says "We don't need to see his identification". I walk down the hallway and there it is, Great success! I am lost but I am found.



Thats all for tonight, I am MattyFresh, you stay classy tSwill.com
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-01-21, 22:50

Someone hook Matty up with a badge.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16268
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-01-22, 19:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote: Someone hook Matty up with a badge.
 
Thanks WBH, I am always working for the greater good of tSwill. Its all about tSwill, tSwill, tSwill!
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by kingstonlake on 2017-01-22, 19:41

Solid work!
avatar
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5723
Join date : 2014-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-01-22, 19:42

You are a true servant of tSwill Matty.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16268
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-23, 13:57

Spartan Athletics ‏@MSU_Athletics 23m23 minutes ago
MSU fans, enter today for your chance to win home @MSU_Basketball and @MSU_Hockey tickets, courtesy of @verizon >> http://msuspartans.com/verizon


_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34681
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-01-23, 14:41

avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22194
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-01-23, 14:50

Every time I see this thread bumped during the week I get excited, like somebody might have been fired.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14000
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-01-23, 15:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:Every time I see this thread bumped during the week I get excited, like somebody might have been fired.

I'll be on the scene if and when this goes down.
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-01-23, 15:13

MattyFresh wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Every time I see this thread bumped during the week I get excited, like somebody might have been fired.

I'll be on the scene if and when this goes down.

We're counting on you, Matty.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14000
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-01-23, 15:18

Is the program scrapped yet?
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12344
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-01-23, 15:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Is the program scrapped yet?

According to my sources, its unclear.

I'll be on the scene if and when this goes down.
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-01-27, 19:20

MiHockey ‏@MiHockeyNow 1h1 hour ago
Recruiting: @brody_stevens7 talks about his commitment to @MSU_Hockey.
http://mihockeynow.com/2017/01/recruiting-brody-stevens-commits-to-michigan-state/

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34681
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-01-27, 19:26

LooseGoose wrote:MiHockey ‏@MiHockeyNow  1h1 hour ago
Recruiting: @brody_stevens7 talks about his commitment to @MSU_Hockey.
http://mihockeynow.com/2017/01/recruiting-brody-stevens-commits-to-michigan-state/
Working on an interview now.
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-02-02, 09:22

Michigan State picked up a commitment for the 2019-20 class with Brian Silver.  Silver is still growing and is qt nearly 6' 175lbs. Currently Silver plays on the Chicago Mission 16u's, ranked #4 in the Nation of the 150 elite club teams in the US. He has a heavy and accurate shot from the point. Brian plays a physical brand of hockey in front of the net and can body out forwards to give his goaltender clear views to shots from the outside.  He's also not afraid to lay the wood on forwards in the corners or step up and body anyone.  Brian is also a smooth skater, accurate passer and extremely effective special teams defensemen.  Silver will be in Detroit for the HPHL playoffs February 10th-12th.
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-02-03, 17:58

#18 Wisconsin Badgers (13-8-1, 6-2-0-0) @ Michigan State (5-15-2, 1-6-1-0)

7pm, Munn Ice Arena, Fox Sports Detroit / BTN2Go

avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-02-03, 19:39

lolz trailing 3-0 in the 1st.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14000
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by DWags on 2017-02-03, 22:00

We don't have a hockey program anymore. This is humiliating. Fucking humiliating. Jesus.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23605
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-02-03, 22:04

DWags wrote:We don't have a hockey program anymore.  This is humiliating.  Fucking humiliating.   Jesus.  

I am rewatching the game, and the first period is sucking ass. But things obviously turned around since we lost 6-3 with an empty netter finishing us off.
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-02-04, 06:20

Video: Anastos baffled by MSU's play in loss to Badgers

Like I'm baffled why he's still HC. What an embarrassment this program has become.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14000
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-02-04, 06:57

Barry Alvarez saw Wisky hockey going downhill fast and got out a big damn broom and a bigger check book to bring in the Granto brothers, name Tony as the HC and bring back a former assistan who was a helluva recruiter. Both Granatos had asst coaching experience along with NHL player experience.

The Anastos experiment has failed and its time to move one. MSU got lightning in a bottle when Mason was hired to replace Bessone. But Mason was HC at LSSU and BGSU before taking the MSU job. Anastos had HC experience at um Dearborn but he didn't set the world on fire.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6097
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by NigelUno on 2017-02-04, 07:08

GRR Spartan wrote:Barry Alvarez saw Wisky hockey going downhill fast and got out a big damn broom and a bigger check book to bring in the Granto brothers, name Tony as the HC and bring back a former assistan who was a helluva recruiter. Both Granatos had asst coaching experience along with NHL player experience.

The Anastos experiment has failed and its time to move one. MSU got lightning in a bottle when Mason was hired to replace Bessone. But Mason was HC at LSSU and BGSU before taking the MSU job. Anastos had HC experience at um Dearborn but he didn't set the world on fire.

I guess our equivalent would be the Miller brothers. But, Kelly's already on staff as an assistant (he played all 4 years with Anastos at MSU). Is he part of the problem, or could he turn the program around as Head Coach? It would seem like there's nothing to lose by exploring that option.

Or find a younger players to come back. Kevin Miller seemed a little hacked off when Kelly didn't get the job the first time. I thought that's what happened anyway.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19843
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-02-04, 09:14

Loss my press credentials last night while calling out Anastos on his shit show work in the 1P. We actually tied the rest of the game (they scored one on an Empty netter), and were playing well in the 2nd and 3rd.  We have a lot of good young talent on this team but the problem in college hockey is if they are good they get drafted in the NHL (duh) and NHL teams can then influence you to stick around your college program or go play in a different league where you might play more games and receive better coaching. So his good recruiting will probably be for nothing if the talent is told to not stick around here, which from experience is very likely.
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by msuspartan4eva on 2017-02-05, 09:46

After reading Hollis' soft and gushing comments about Anastos after the game it's apparent he has a massive man crush on TA. Tom's the cool guy that Mark could never be, or hang out with. He simply can't bring himself to fire him. As I've said for two years, TA will have to resign which he probably won't do because where else will he get paid 300K+ to spectacularly fail? Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George fell in love with "Tony" played by Dan Cortese. Brutal.
avatar
msuspartan4eva
Spartiate

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Blanch32 on 2017-02-05, 12:04

msuspartan4eva wrote:After reading Hollis' soft and gushing comments about Anastos after the game it's apparent he has a massive man crush on TA. Tom's the cool guy that Mark could never be, or hang out with. He simply can't bring himself to fire him. As I've said for two years, TA will have to resign which he probably won't do because where else will he get paid 300K+ to spectacularly fail? Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George fell in love with "Tony" played by Dan Cortese. Brutal.

that and anost would make for a nice reference for delaneys job when he steps down....
avatar
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11044
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-02-10, 13:38

Tonight is the Duel in the D at the Joe. I'll be reporting live from my lazyboy unless someone calls me and says hey I got a free ticket and ride for you. Game will be on FSD @730 tonight.

DETROIT - On Friday night, the most-played rivalry in college hockey will complete another iconic chapter.
The 313th meeting between Michigan and Michigan State will be the last time the in-state rivals clash at Joe Louis Arena.

The Wolverines and Spartans have met 56 times since Joe Louis Arena opened in 1979, including at least once per season since 1991. Michigan leads the series at The Joe, 31-20-5, and owns the edge in the all-time series against Michigan State, 160-132-20.
Friday's matchup, now known as the Duel in the D, will be the fourth meeting this season between the bitter rivals.
The first matchup this season took place in the third-place game of the 52nd annual Great Lakes Invitational at Joe Louis Arena where the Wolverines came away with a 5-4 overtime victory over the Spartans.
The GLI overtime game was the second-straight matchup at Joe Louis Arena that the rivals needed extra time to decide a victor, and the third overtime matchup in the last five meetings overall.
Michigan and Michigan State last faced off in a home-and-home series that saw the Spartans earn a 3-0 shutout victory on Jan. 20 at Yost Ice Arena in Ann Arbor, followed by a 2-2 tie the next day at Munn Ice Arena in East Lansing. The Wolverines, though, earned the shootout victory in the Jan. 21 matchup and an extra point in the Big Ten standings.
Michigan comes into the 2017 Duel in the D after a 1-1 weekend series against Ohio State at Yost Ice Arena where the Wolverines won a 5-4 decision last Friday, but surrendered a two-goal lead in a 6-5 loss to the Buckeyes on Saturday.
The Wolverines' roster features nine NHL draft picks, including junior defenseman Joseph Cecconi, who was a member of the gold-medal U.S. National Team at the 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship.
Michigan is led by senior captains Nolan De Jong and Alex Kile, but the Wolverines' offense is powered by a freshman in forward Jake Slaker, who leads the team in points with five goals and eight assists in 24 games.
Junior forward Tony Calderone leads the Wolverines in goals with 10, including two tallies in Michigan's GLI victory over Michigan State in December.
Although they've suffered a disappointing season so far, at 9-13-2 (2-7-1 Big Ten), Michigan head coach Red Berenson said his team is looking forward to facing off against Michigan State and relishes the opportunity to have one last go-round at The Joe.

"It's another opportunity for us to play at Joe Louis Arena this year and it's a special year there with it being the final season," Berenson said. "It's going to be an important game for us, as it always is against Michigan State. It's always exciting playing against them in maybe the final game of this rivalry at The Joe."
Michigan State is coming off a hard-fought weekend series against Wisconsin in which the Spartans dropped a 6-3 decision to the Badgers on Friday and suffered a tough 4-3 overtime loss on Saturday. The Spartans, who have 15 underclassmen on their roster, have also had a letdown season, coming into the Duel in the D at 5-17-2 (1-8-1 Big Ten).
The bright spot for Michigan State, though, is that its lone conference win this season came against Michigan, and the Spartans are the owners of the Iron D Trophy as the defending Duel in the D champions.
Michigan State claimed the trophy in its debut last season with a 3-2 overtime victory over Michigan on Feb. 5, 2016 in front of a sold-out crowd at The Joe.
Forward Joe Cox, who's now one of Michigan State's senior captains, scored two goals in last season's Duel in the D upset over Michigan, which was ranked No. 5 in the country at the time.
Leading the way for Michigan State this season is sophomore forward Mason Appleton, who has nine goals and 11 assists in 24 games.
Despite the disappointing season, Michigan State head coach Tom Anastos said the Spartans still have a lot to play for, and they're honored to defend the Iron D Trophy during the Farewell Season at The Joe.


"This is a game we look forward to every year," Anastos said. "The rivalry, sellout crowd and Iron D trophy make for a one-of-a-kind college hockey atmosphere. We're excited to play for the Iron D trophy at one last Duel in the D at The Joe and are grateful to the Red Wings and Ilitches for their continued support of college hockey."
Tickets for the Duel in the D are still available at the Joe Louis Arena Box Office, on Ticketmaster or by visiting OlympiaEntertainment.com.

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/news/defending-the-iron-d/c-286586752
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by CaptainSlow33 on 2017-02-10, 13:46

MattyFresh wrote:Tonight is the Duel in the D at the Joe. I'll be reporting live from my lazyboy unless someone calls me and says hey I got a free ticket and ride for you. Game will be on FSD @730 tonight.

DETROIT - On Friday night, the most-played rivalry in college hockey will complete another iconic chapter.
The 313th meeting between Michigan and Michigan State will be the last time the in-state rivals clash at Joe Louis Arena.

The Wolverines and Spartans have met 56 times since Joe Louis Arena opened in 1979, including at least once per season since 1991. Michigan leads the series at The Joe, 31-20-5, and owns the edge in the all-time series against Michigan State, 160-132-20.
Friday's matchup, now known as the Duel in the D, will be the fourth meeting this season between the bitter rivals.
The first matchup this season took place in the third-place game of the 52nd annual Great Lakes Invitational at Joe Louis Arena where the Wolverines came away with a 5-4 overtime victory over the Spartans.
The GLI overtime game was the second-straight matchup at Joe Louis Arena that the rivals needed extra time to decide a victor, and the third overtime matchup in the last five meetings overall.
Michigan and Michigan State last faced off in a home-and-home series that saw the Spartans earn a 3-0 shutout victory on Jan. 20 at Yost Ice Arena in Ann Arbor, followed by a 2-2 tie the next day at Munn Ice Arena in East Lansing. The Wolverines, though, earned the shootout victory in the Jan. 21 matchup and an extra point in the Big Ten standings.
Michigan comes into the 2017 Duel in the D after a 1-1 weekend series against Ohio State at Yost Ice Arena where the Wolverines won a 5-4 decision last Friday, but surrendered a two-goal lead in a 6-5 loss to the Buckeyes on Saturday.
The Wolverines' roster features nine NHL draft picks, including junior defenseman Joseph Cecconi, who was a member of the gold-medal U.S. National Team at the 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship.
Michigan is led by senior captains Nolan De Jong and Alex Kile, but the Wolverines' offense is powered by a freshman in forward Jake Slaker, who leads the team in points with five goals and eight assists in 24 games.
Junior forward Tony Calderone leads the Wolverines in goals with 10, including two tallies in Michigan's GLI victory over Michigan State in December.
Although they've suffered a disappointing season so far, at 9-13-2 (2-7-1 Big Ten), Michigan head coach Red Berenson said his team is looking forward to facing off against Michigan State and relishes the opportunity to have one last go-round at The Joe.

"It's another opportunity for us to play at Joe Louis Arena this year and it's a special year there with it being the final season," Berenson said. "It's going to be an important game for us, as it always is against Michigan State. It's always exciting playing against them in maybe the final game of this rivalry at The Joe."
Michigan State is coming off a hard-fought weekend series against Wisconsin in which the Spartans dropped a 6-3 decision to the Badgers on Friday and suffered a tough 4-3 overtime loss on Saturday. The Spartans, who have 15 underclassmen on their roster, have also had a letdown season, coming into the Duel in the D at 5-17-2 (1-8-1 Big Ten).
The bright spot for Michigan State, though, is that its lone conference win this season came against Michigan, and the Spartans are the owners of the Iron D Trophy as the defending Duel in the D champions.
Michigan State claimed the trophy in its debut last season with a 3-2 overtime victory over Michigan on Feb. 5, 2016 in front of a sold-out crowd at The Joe.
Forward Joe Cox, who's now one of Michigan State's senior captains, scored two goals in last season's Duel in the D upset over Michigan, which was ranked No. 5 in the country at the time.
Leading the way for Michigan State this season is sophomore forward Mason Appleton, who has nine goals and 11 assists in 24 games.
Despite the disappointing season, Michigan State head coach Tom Anastos said the Spartans still have a lot to play for, and they're honored to defend the Iron D Trophy during the Farewell Season at The Joe.


"This is a game we look forward to every year," Anastos said. "The rivalry, sellout crowd and Iron D trophy make for a one-of-a-kind college hockey atmosphere. We're excited to play for the Iron D trophy at one last Duel in the D at The Joe and are grateful to the Red Wings and Ilitches for their continued support of college hockey."
Tickets for the Duel in the D are still available at the Joe Louis Arena Box Office, on Ticketmaster or by visiting OlympiaEntertainment.com.

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/news/defending-the-iron-d/c-286586752

Cool. I'll make sure to check this thread tomorrow to see how bad we got jailsex'd tonight.
avatar
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Posts : 127
Join date : 2017-01-12
Location : Southeast Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Wally Fairway on 2017-02-10, 13:47

CaptainSlow33 wrote:Cool. I'll make sure to check this thread tomorrow to see how bad we got jailsex'd tonight.

I'm predicting it to be Nassar bad

_________________
Games are won in 3 places:
- the film room
- the training room
- the Swill
avatar
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1071
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by CaptainSlow33 on 2017-02-10, 13:48

Wally Fairway wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:Cool. I'll make sure to check this thread tomorrow to see how bad we got jailsex'd tonight.

I'm predicting it to be Nassar bad

I just hope Hollis drops the sheets in the hamper after he is finished letting Anastos shit the fucking bed.
avatar
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Posts : 127
Join date : 2017-01-12
Location : Southeast Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-02-10, 14:00

CaptainSlow33 wrote:
Wally Fairway wrote:

I'm predicting it to be Nassar bad

I just hope Hollis drops the sheets in the hamper after he is finished letting Anastos shit the fucking bed.

I'll be sure to bring these questions to the next MSU hockey interview I do.
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by Wally Fairway on 2017-02-10, 14:02

CaptainSlow33 wrote:I just hope Hollis drops the sheets in the hamper after he is finished letting Anastos shit the fucking bed.

Yeah, I can't figure out how Anastos (76-116)and Jacqui Joseph (634-655) keep coaching here. Hell Anastos' record is so bad they don't list it on his bio.
But now there are much bigger issues to deal with so this is what we get. I'm at the point that I just hope that a) they go outside the program to hire a replacement or b) Kelly Miller hasn't been ruined by association

_________________
Games are won in 3 places:
- the film room
- the training room
- the Swill
avatar
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1071
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by CaptainSlow33 on 2017-02-10, 14:04

Wally Fairway wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:I just hope Hollis drops the sheets in the hamper after he is finished letting Anastos shit the fucking bed.

Yeah, I can't figure out how Anastos (76-116)and Jacqui Joseph (634-655) keep coaching here. Hell Anastos' record is so bad they don't list it on his bio.
But now there are much bigger issues to deal with so this is what we get. I'm at the point that I just hope that a) they go outside the program to hire a replacement or b) Kelly Miller hasn't been ruined by association

Hopefully our next AD will place greater importance on a successful hockey program, because Butters Hollis certainly won't be making any moves in that department anytime soon.
avatar
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Posts : 127
Join date : 2017-01-12
Location : Southeast Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016/17 Spartan hockey thread

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-02-10, 18:19

avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 3709
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum