Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Supporter Rudy Guiliani: "I Don't Remember Seeing Hillary Clinton on 9/11"..

+5
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
P Rob
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Go down

Trump Supporter Rudy Guiliani: "I Don't Remember Seeing Hillary Clinton on 9/11".. Empty Trump Supporter Rudy Guiliani: "I Don't Remember Seeing Hillary Clinton on 9/11"..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Trump Supporter Rudy Guiliani: "I Don't Remember Seeing Hillary Clinton on 9/11".. CulUHfHXYAA1yO2

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Supporter Rudy Guiliani: "I Don't Remember Seeing Hillary Clinton on 9/11".. Empty Re: Trump Supporter Rudy Guiliani: "I Don't Remember Seeing Hillary Clinton on 9/11"..

Post by NigelUno Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:40 pm

He seems to remember 9/11 (or not) and details with no regard to accuracy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Supporter Rudy Guiliani: "I Don't Remember Seeing Hillary Clinton on 9/11".. Empty Re: Trump Supporter Rudy Guiliani: "I Don't Remember Seeing Hillary Clinton on 9/11"..

Post by P Rob Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Well the picture isn't from 9/11. So he is right.

Bastard.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:58 pm

P Rob wrote:Well the picture isn't from 9/11. So he is right.

Bastard.

To be fair, Guliani is pretty senile.

“By the way, under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office.”
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
P Rob wrote:Well the picture isn't from 9/11. So he is right.

Bastard.

To be fair, Guliani is pretty senile.

“By the way, under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office.”
remember all of those Muslims that Trump saw cheering on 9/11?

he remembers them. Bigly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:02 pm

It's interesting that even as Bobby swears he pays no attention to the mainstream media he's certainly in here parroting their latest shit, and if not them then Media Matters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:28 am

Giuliani admits he was wrong about Clinton and 9/11

In his speech in Ocala, Giuliani questioned Clinton's commitment to people killed or injured in the attacks.

"Don't tell me you subscribe to the notion that all of us who lived through Sept. 11th and were lucky to be alive and have lost so many friends," he said. "I lost so many friends on Sept. 11th. I think about it every day. Don't tell me you belong to our very, very tight group of Never Forget!"

He actually said that. Wow.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 am

LooseGoose wrote:It's interesting that even as Bobby swears he pays no attention to the mainstream media he's certainly in here parroting their latest shit, and if not them then Media Matters.
my thoughts and prayers are with you as you deal with the revelations about Trump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 am

LooseGoose wrote:It's interesting that even as Bobby swears he pays no attention to the mainstream media he's certainly in here parroting their latest shit, and if not them then Media Matters.

Does it matter to you that Rudy was wrong? Isn't Rudy the one parroting shit (so to speak)?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 am

That guy sounds like an asshole.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:31 am

NigelUno wrote:Giuliani admits he was wrong about Clinton and 9/11

In his speech in Ocala, Giuliani questioned Clinton's commitment to people killed or injured in the attacks.

"Don't tell me you subscribe to the notion that all of us who lived through Sept. 11th and were lucky to be alive and have lost so many friends," he said. "I lost so many friends on Sept. 11th. I think about it every day. Don't tell me you belong to our very, very tight group of Never Forget!"

He actually said that. Wow.
Does Giuliani have more or less wives than Trump?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:39 am

Well, is P Rob right? Seems a little too clean and organized to be a photo from 9/11. But Giuliani sure is getting his miles out of a terrible terrorist attack.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:57 am

Triple Sparty wrote:Well, is P Rob right? Seems a little too clean and organized to be a photo from 9/11. But Giuliani sure is getting his miles out of a terrible terrorist attack.

Rudy claimed that Hillary said she was in NYC on that day. But, she never said that (because she wasn't...she was in DC). The photo is not from 9/11.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:14 am

NigelUno wrote:
Triple Sparty wrote:Well, is P Rob right? Seems a little too clean and organized to be a photo from 9/11. But Giuliani sure is getting his miles out of a terrible terrorist attack.

Rudy claimed that Hillary said she was in NYC on that day. But, she never said that (because she wasn't...she was in DC). The photo is not from 9/11.

Supposedly that photo is from 9/12. Hillary was on DC on 9/11 then went to DC on 9/12. That's what I heard on the evening news last night anyway.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Giuliani statements implied Clinton was MIA when she, like every Federal legislator was trapped in D.C.

Rudy must have burned a lot of GOP bridges to have painted himself so firmly into Trump's corner.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:01 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Giuliani statements implied Clinton was MIA when she, like every Federal legislator was trapped in D.C.

Rudy must have burned a lot of GOP bridges to have painted himself so firmly into Trump's corner.

I don't get why he's doing what he's doing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:19 pm

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Giuliani statements implied Clinton was MIA when she, like every Federal legislator was trapped in D.C.

I don't get why he's doing what he's doing.

In the wake of 9/11, I didn't think he could do anything wrong and built up a lot of cache. He's pissing it all away now, riding the wrong horse.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:42 pm

It kinda seems like he's trying to ride 9/11 to stay relevant. That seems kinda fucking wrong, but I'm not a politician. And my dad is actually a factory worker.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It kinda seems like he's trying to ride 9/11 to stay relevant. That seems kinda fucking wrong, but I'm not a politician. And my dad is actually a factory worker.

Kinda?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down