Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prepare for WWIII on this one - The Donald is going to get killed

2 posters

Go down

Prepare for WWIII on this one - The Donald is going to get killed Empty Prepare for WWIII on this one - The Donald is going to get killed

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:08 am

Apprentice Staffer: I Was Groped On Set

"Oscar nominee Gary Busey allegedly sexually assaulted a female Apprentice employee during his time on the show, five Apprentice employees tell The Daily Beast. Donald Trump knew about the incident, laughed it off, and kept Busey on his TV series, these staffers said."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Prepare for WWIII on this one - The Donald is going to get killed Empty Re: Prepare for WWIII on this one - The Donald is going to get killed

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:39 am

NigelUno wrote:Apprentice Staffer: I Was Groped On Set

"Oscar nominee Gary Busey allegedly sexually assaulted a female Apprentice employee during his time on the show, five Apprentice employees tell The Daily Beast. Donald Trump knew about the incident, laughed it off, and kept Busey on his TV series, these staffers said."
wait a second..

Donald Trump - Goose's hero, a good christian and darling of the Republican party - would not only brag about sexually assaulting women but knowingly condone sexual assault as it relates to others?

I don't believe it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down