Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody watching this Clinton Trump dinner thing?

+2
NigelUno
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Anybody watching this Clinton Trump dinner thing?  Empty Anybody watching this Clinton Trump dinner thing?

Post by DWags Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 21:36

I'm uncomfortable
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anybody watching this Clinton Trump dinner thing?  Empty Re: Anybody watching this Clinton Trump dinner thing?

Post by NigelUno Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 21:39

I'm watching football.

I mean...I think this is a football game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anybody watching this Clinton Trump dinner thing?  Empty Re: Anybody watching this Clinton Trump dinner thing?

Post by DWags Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 21:54

NigelUno wrote:I'm watching football.

I mean...I think this is a football game.

I was uncomfortable watching the game too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 21:54

Lost so much interest in this Packers Bears game when Hoyer got hurt. Baseball is on doe.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 23:27

What a shitshow that guy is. Goes total scorched earth at a charity dinner that's supposed to be the candidates being self deprecating. He cannot laugh at himself. Another sign of a psycho.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 23:40

Rocinante wrote:What a shitshow that guy is. Goes total scorched earth at a charity dinner that's supposed to be the candidates being self deprecating. He cannot laugh at himself. Another sign of a psycho.

I think it's a sign of insecurity and being too self conscious. We can go with psycho, I guess, if you want.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 23:45

DWags wrote:I'm uncomfortable

Maybe don't watch from the backseat of a VW.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 11:30

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:What a shitshow that guy is. Goes total scorched earth at a charity dinner that's supposed to be the candidates being self deprecating. He cannot laugh at himself. Another sign of a psycho.

I think it's a sign of insecurity and being too self conscious. We can go with psycho, I guess, if you want.

Hey X! Good to see you!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down