Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

running shorts

5 posters

Go down

running shorts Empty running shorts

Post by Bonerland 5/23/2014, 6:28 pm

I am not a real big time runner but I am a daily walker. I like to walk about 4 miles if i can a day after work. So I have a nice pair of Nike running shorts with the wicking material and the internal mesh brief even though I am a boxer man. I like the mesh brief and Nike but any other recommendations on good running shorts. I like pockets for my keys and my iPhone. The Nike shorts have mesh side pockets which I wonder how long they will last.

I am intrigued by lululemon men's running shorts since the womenz and especially hot womenz seem to love lululemon but lulu is pretty expensive. Any other running shorts recommendations? I would like to get shorts for around 30- 40 bucks and I have nothing against cheaper shorts like 20 or less if they are good and will last. I usually like to go to Dick's and look for shorts on sale.
Bonerland
Bonerland
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

running shorts Empty Re: running shorts

Post by Sparty on brah! 5/23/2014, 7:20 pm

I like the nike ones a lot. Not sure about the whole durability thing, as most running shorts are made to be very light material and sweat-wicking. I'd say try some running-specific brands. North face has some nice ones also iirc. But regardless you gotta have the built in underwear!
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 5/24/2014, 8:33 am

Sparty on brah! wrote:I like the nike ones a lot. Not sure about the whole durability thing, as most running shorts are made to be very light material and sweat-wicking. I'd say try some running-specific brands. North face has some nice ones also iirc. But regardless you gotta have the built in underwear!

Lulu lemon sponsored the ga marathon pace team a couple years ago. The gear we got was garbage. I can't stress that enough. It's overpriced crap.

Personally I like Asics shorts for longer distances only because they make a model with like 4 pouches along the back and a zip pocket. I have a couple pair. Nike is great too but I can't find anything with enough pouches.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 5/24/2014, 8:56 am

Let's have a lemon party
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 5/24/2014, 9:16 am

Lululemon sells men's stuff?

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonerland 5/24/2014, 12:05 pm

Phil McCrackin wrote:Lululemon sells men's stuff?

Yeah, but i have never been in one of their stores shopping. I have bought stuff for a girl there online. She seemed to like the stuff.
Bonerland
Bonerland
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down