Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am not sure bringing back Narduzzi is a full proof plan

5 posters

Go down

I am not sure bringing back Narduzzi is a full proof plan Empty I am not sure bringing back Narduzzi is a full proof plan

Post by Herbie Green Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 22:56

Pitt is now ranked #111 in scoring defense at 38 points a game.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I am not sure bringing back Narduzzi is a full proof plan Empty Re: I am not sure bringing back Narduzzi is a full proof plan

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 23:05

Everyone who has ever been associated with MSU football should be fired. Purge everything.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I am not sure bringing back Narduzzi is a full proof plan Empty Re: I am not sure bringing back Narduzzi is a full proof plan

Post by DWags Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 5:37

Two words BRIAN KELLY

open the check book.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 9:10

We need a new ride. Something with Les Miles on it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 9:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Everyone who has ever been associated with MSU football should be fired. Purge everything.

This is why your opinion is useless and you are a bonar
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 13:05

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Everyone who has ever been associated with MSU football should be fired. Purge everything.

I'm going back to the main board. Open and honest discussion isn't tolerated here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 20:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'm going back to the main board. Open and honest discussion isn't tolerated here.

Bye! take your The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria shit with it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 8:24

Did Blanch edit the thread title to make it incorrect?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 8:25

Blanch32 wrote:
Dumb fuck.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 11:25

Death Roe wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:
Dumb fuck.

You add nothing to actual sports discussions either. plus, you can't quit me. shun on! lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 11:25

Well well well Duzzi takes down Clemson. Of course he gave up like 950 yards passing but a win is a win. This brings up two interesting questions:

1. Maybe there is only so much influence a former defensive coordinator can have on defense while acting as a head coach
2. Perhaps Duzzi is willing to do what Dantonio isn't and outsource the offense to higher caliber assistants that can get creative and outscore people if that is what it takes to win.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 12:05

Herbie Green wrote:Well well well Duzzi takes down Clemson. Of course he gave up like 950 yards passing but a win is a win. This brings up two interesting questions:

1. Maybe there is only so much influence a former defensive coordinator can have on defense while acting as a head coach
2. Perhaps Duzzi is willing to do what Dantonio isn't and outsource the offense to higher caliber assistants that can get creative and outscore people if that is what it takes to win.

this. and play with emotion, which clearly is the most important thing for college kids.

....and at this point, i highly doubt we ever seen nardogg as a Spartan coach again. look for texas or even bama to hire him once saban retires
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down