Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feared this.

3 posters

Go down

I feared this. Empty I feared this.

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 13:28

I wanted to give blanch a platform to exercise his considerable amount of knowledge regarding sports of all kinds.  However, I was skeptical that, perhaps, his short fuse and bad temper and victim type attitude would make him crazy if people came to his board with opposing type opinions.    It seems my worst fears have been realized.  He's already shutting out Pylon in threads and he really appears to be usurping the good nature of this board with his "me first, i'm the only opinion that matters" personality.  

I too, have to leave this board.  It was a grand experiment well worth doing.   He got all the way up to like six different posters.   Then, he reverted back to his ugly self, lashing out at opinions that wouldn't tote the line on his dictatorial board.  

This place now sucks.  You can take the idiot out of the the Beaumont board, but you can't take the idiot out of the idiot.  

Peace.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I feared this. Empty Re: I feared this.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-07, 13:45

DWags wrote:I wanted to give blanch a platform to exercise his considerable amount of knowledge regarding sports of all kinds.  However, I was skeptical that, perhaps, his short fuse and bad temper and victim type attitude would make him crazy if people came to his board with opposing type opinions.    It seems my worst fears have been realized.  He's already shutting out Pylon in threads and he really appears to be usurping the good nature of this board with his "me first, i'm the only opinion that matters" personality.  

I too, have to leave this board.  It was a grand experiment well worth doing.   He got all the way up to like six different posters.   Then, he reverted back to his ugly self, lashing out at opinions that wouldn't tote the line on his dictatorial board.  

This place now sucks.  You can take the idiot out of the the Beaumont board, but you can't take the idiot out of the idiot.  

Peace.
there was a time it didn't suck?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 20:46

DWags wrote:I wanted to give blanch a platform to exercise his considerable amount of knowledge regarding sports of all kinds.  However, I was skeptical that, perhaps, his short fuse and bad temper and victim type attitude would make him crazy if people came to his board with opposing type opinions.    It seems my worst fears have been realized.  He's already shutting out Pylon in threads and he really appears to be usurping the good nature of this board with his "me first, i'm the only opinion that matters" personality.  

Peace.

I vote post of the year in bobs basement. the sarcasm is both stunning and subtle....like walking on a tight rope with impeccable speed and grace. it seems tBob pulls the very best out of us, and the future couldn't be any more brighter. sunshine for all!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum