Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harbuagh's wife called me this morning

4 posters

Go down

Harbuagh's wife called me this morning Empty Harbuagh's wife called me this morning

Post by Turtleneck Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:58 pm

I still have a Michigan area code. I got a voicemail from Cathy Schembechler and Sarah Harbaugh this morning about voting for some loser running for UM Board of Regents. His name is Rom Weiser. He sounds horrible. Anybody else get the same call?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Harbuagh's wife called me this morning Empty Re: Harbuagh's wife called me this morning

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:02 pm

No.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Harbuagh's wife called me this morning Empty Re: Harbuagh's wife called me this morning

Post by Turtleneck Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No.

That's because nobody loves you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:13 pm

No one else here subscribes to Executive Intelligence Review.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 am

Turtleneck wrote:I still have a Michigan area code. I got a voicemail from Cathy Schembechler and Sarah Harbaugh this morning about voting for some loser running for UM Board of Regents. His name is Rom Weiser. He sounds horrible. Anybody else get the same call?

I got one too yeaterday and Monday. I am still n some GOP lists frm when I voted for McCain in the 2000 rimary.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:18 pm

Does that mean you have a landline?
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:08 pm

SomeFanName wrote:Does that mean you have a landline?

Nope. I don't live in Michigan, but still have a Michigan cell phone number. Left the voicemail on my cell.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down