Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so I guess dwags banned me from tswill..

4 posters

Go down

so I guess dwags banned me from tswill.. Empty so I guess dwags banned me from tswill..

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-10, 11:07

....lol

freedom!!!! america!!!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

so I guess dwags banned me from tswill.. Empty Re: so I guess dwags banned me from tswill..

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-10, 11:52

What was the offense?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

so I guess dwags banned me from tswill.. Empty Re: so I guess dwags banned me from tswill..

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-10, 12:14

SIng aling now

its freedom and justice for everyone especially if you are a republican
Freedom and justice for everyone unless you are an African American

Freedom and justice for everyone especially for those that are carrying a gun
Freedom and justice for everyone unless you say something anti-Spartan
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-10, 12:24

I only banned you from the main board and the swill bin.  Heat put in a great new program that allows those who are banned to still converse with each other, but nobody else.   So, I've banned Herbie from the main board also.  However, you two can actually go to the main board, take part in threads by quoting others but only Herbie and yourself will be able to read them.   We thought this was fair because then you could at least take part in others opinions while at the same time not being able to be read by others.  The technology is great.   Hope you guys enjoy it.  Your ban will be over right after the clock hits :00 on the rutgers game.   This technology is great.  PLease PM tDude and let him know that is the deal with him too.  Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-10, 12:45

Lol, How did I get banned while I am on strike from even posting there?

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-10, 12:51

Herbie Green wrote:Lol, How did I get banned while I am on strike from even posting there?

We had to test the software.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-10, 13:02

DWags wrote:I only banned you from the main board and the swill bin.  Heat put in a great new program that allows those who are banned to still converse with each other, but nobody else.   So, I've banned Herbie from the main board also.  However, you two can actually go to the main board, take part in threads by quoting others but only Herbie and yourself will be able to read them.   We thought this was fair because then you could at least take part in others opinions while at the same time not being able to be read by others.  The technology is great.   Hope you guys enjoy it.  Your ban will be over right after the clock hits :00 on the rutgers game.   This technology is great.  PLease PM tDude and let him know that is the deal with him too.  Thanks.

How about moose? SD265 should be included too since he only asked to be banned from the main board fyi.

long live the Beaumont blowar bonar board!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-10, 13:21

Is this moderating more like 2012 with Roushar or 2016 where the entire staff looks incompetent?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-10, 13:31

Herbie Green wrote:Is this moderating more like 2012 with Roushar or 2016 where the entire staff looks incompetent?

Definitely 2016. src needs a house ,cleaning. Gomer was our mo watts
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-10, 13:34

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:I only banned you from the main board and the swill bin.  Heat put in a great new program that allows those who are banned to still converse with each other, but nobody else.   So, I've banned Herbie from the main board also.  However, you two can actually go to the main board, take part in threads by quoting others but only Herbie and yourself will be able to read them.   We thought this was fair because then you could at least take part in others opinions while at the same time not being able to be read by others.  The technology is great.   Hope you guys enjoy it.  Your ban will be over right after the clock hits :00 on the rutgers game.   This technology is great.  PLease PM tDude and let him know that is the deal with him too.  Thanks.

How about moose?  SD265 should be included too since he only asked to be banned from the main board fyi.

That's above my pay grade, but I'll ask SRC and Heat.   I only was allowed to mess with you two.   I'll ask.   I don't think SD is coming back, and I think they have pretty harsh feelings about Moose.  I'll ask, but no promises.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-10, 13:35

Herbie Green wrote:Is this moderating more like 2012 with Roushar or 2016 where the entire staff looks incompetent?

Look, you guys can get on my case here, but I'm actually trying to help you out.  The software is great, you need to just chil.  Sunday you'll both be up to date.  Thanks again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-10, 13:58

What if we get anal raped by Rutgers? Do you think we will be rehabilitated?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-10, 14:20

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

How about moose?  SD265 should be included too since he only asked to be banned from the main board fyi.

That's above my pay grade, but I'll ask SRC and Heat.   I only was allowed to mess with you two.   I'll ask.   I don't think SD is coming back, and I think they have pretty harsh feelings about Moose.  I'll ask, but no promises.

What's their problem with him? he isn't an izzo blowar like the rest of us?

methinks you are talking out of turn again....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-10, 14:21

Herbie Green wrote:What if we get anal raped by Rutgers? Do you think we will be rehabilitated?

Lol we gone.

we vent. they inflict pain. believe me now about the green seat mafia?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-10, 15:36

LOL suck it Blanche and Herbie, fucking morons.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-10, 15:40

Death Roe wrote:LOL suck it Blanche and Herbie, fucking morons.

posts like these is apparently what src wants to see more of. constructive and insightful
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-10, 15:57

hmmm, seems either their is a software glitch or else Dwags is just trolling again
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-10, 16:02

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:LOL suck it Blanche and Herbie, fucking morons.

posts like these is apparently what src wants to see more of. constructive and insightful

All this guy does is constantly swear and personally attack poster yet his act appears to be condoned. Another perfect example of why the board has no credibility.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-10, 16:08

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

All this guy does is constantly swear and personally attack poster yet his act appears to be condoned. Another perfect example of why the board has no credibility.

This. The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria = cnn. we areally demand and excellence
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-10, 16:09

Herbie Green wrote:hmmm, seems either their is a software glitch or else Dwags is just trolling again

sarcasm is encouraged on tBob
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-10, 16:20

Herbie Green wrote:hmmm, seems either their is a software glitch or else Dwags is just trolling again

We're working on it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down