Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golly Gee another fake hate crime

2 posters

Go down

Golly Gee another fake hate crime Empty Golly Gee another fake hate crime

Post by Guest 2016-11-10, 18:13

Police: Reported crime against woman in Muslim headscarf was a hoax

This story really checks all the boxes. It took place in the south. It appeared to involve obvious bigotry by the thieves. And, of course, there’s a connection to Trump. The ACLU of Louisiana quickly put out a statement condemning the attack:

A Louisiana college student has acknowledged she fabricated a report that she was assaulted and robbed of her wallet and Muslim headscarf by two men, one of whom she described as wearing a white “Trump” hat, police said Thursday.

The Lafayette Police Department said in a statement that it is no longer investigating the 18-year-old woman’s claims, which were made within hours of Donald Trump’s presidential victory.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Golly Gee another fake hate crime Empty Re: Golly Gee another fake hate crime

Post by DWags 2016-11-10, 18:26

Maybe this is fake too.

Country is fucked up.

Hispanic kids go to this middle school. I'm sure the children came up with this on their own, not taught at home.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-10, 20:26

DWags wrote:Maybe this is fake too.

Country is fucked up.

Hispanic kids go to this middle school. I'm sure the children came up with this on their own, not taught at home.

So Wags? Can I ask you a question without pissing you off?

Is it a "hate crime" to secure our borders?

Just wondering how those Canucks at the Tunnel and Bridges get away with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-10, 20:41

Loose,

Do you spend your time scouring the internet for possible political crimes when self-indentified conservatives are the victims?

I read the NYT, Chicago Trib, WaPo, LA Times daily and never see the stuff you post.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-10, 20:53

GRR Spartan wrote:Loose,

Do you spend your time scouring the internet for possible political crimes when self-indentified conservatives are the victims?

I read the NYT, Chicago Trib, WaPo, LA Times daily and never see the stuff you post.

Nope, that crossed my twitter feed earlier. Of course I'd seen yesterday how that poor woman was attacked....and now we learn again it wasn't true. I do very little scouring, I read my twitter feed and click on what sounds interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-10, 20:57

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Maybe this is fake too.  

Country is fucked up.  

So Wags?   Can I ask you a question without pissing you off?  

Is it a "hate crime" to secure our borders?

Just wondering how those Canucks at the Tunnel and Bridges get away with it.

Is that what those kids in Royal Oak were doing? Securing our boarders or intimidating an Hispanic kid who is as American as you and I?  

I have no problem securing our boarders. I think you might be confusing an issue here.  

Country is fucked up and it's cutting both ways.  That's my point.  If a left winger posts stories constantly I'd probably do the same. Take a minute to point out that there is an equally repulsive story from their side.  

Not pissed, just pointing out a bubbling volcano.  Maybe it's my paranoia. But assholes putting white people in a racist box and saying the only reason that one voted for Trump was xenophobia, misogyny, homophobia and racism, are as ignorant as those kids in a middle school in royal oak being taught by their parents to have some fun at the spic kids expense and bully him a bit. Just tell the principal you wanted our boarders secured.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down