Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is tum tum going to have a mental breakdown

3 posters

Go down

is tum tum going to have a mental breakdown Empty is tum tum going to have a mental breakdown

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-16, 11:26

when he stinks up the joint in the bahamas? how is he going to handle going 0 for 3 personally? will he just quit the team right then?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

is tum tum going to have a mental breakdown Empty Re: is tum tum going to have a mental breakdown

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-16, 12:47

Start Winston. Play Winston. Tum can lead and have heart from the bench.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

is tum tum going to have a mental breakdown Empty Re: is tum tum going to have a mental breakdown

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-16, 13:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Start Winston. Play Winston. Tum can lead and have heart from the bench.

which should have been the plan from year 1. he's the TOC of pgs
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-16, 17:12

I really like him but I have to come to the conclusion that he just isn't very good at basketball for a Big Ten point guard.
I don't know if he is TOC though.  I couldn't believe it when Izzo actually benched him in the 2nd half.  Knowing Tum Tum it couldn't have been for lack of effort so it looks like Izzo might have reached the same conclusion.  Winston will be starting within three games if things stay on this course.
It was so bad Izzo even violated his 2 foul penalty box rule and put Winston back in with 10 minutes to go in the first half.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-16, 21:53

Herbie Green wrote:I really like him but I have to come to the conclusion that he just isn't very good at basketball for a Big Ten point guard.
I don't know if he is TOC though.  I couldn't believe it when Izzo actually benched him in the 2nd half.  Knowing Tum Tum it couldn't have been for lack of effort so it looks like Izzo might have reached the same conclusion.  Winston will be starting within three games if things stay on this course.
It was so bad Izzo even violated his 2 foul penalty box rule and put Winston back in with 10 minutes to go in the first half.

and tum didn't respond. at all.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down