Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election

+4
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election Empty Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election

Post by NigelUno Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:08

Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election Empty Re: Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election

Post by Death Roe Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:14

"It's still so inconclusive that I can't draw any real trends," Arbulu said in an interview on Wednesday.

........................................................................................
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election Empty Re: Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:17

"You always are going to have outliers. That's just life and we have to expect that, that there are going to be people who act inappropriately and then they become the focus of attention and then that builds up as though they are speaking for everyone else," Arbulu said.

And these outliers are going to be highlighted so sheep can be sheep! YAY!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:"You always are going to have outliers. That's just life and we have to expect that, that there are going to be people who act inappropriately and then they become the focus of attention and then that builds up as though they are speaking for everyone else," Arbulu said.

And these outliers are going to be highlighted so sheep can be sheep! YAY!

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:20

NigelUno wrote:Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election
probably Dems perpetrating crimes in the name of Trump.

sincerely,

Goose

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:25

Bob, your hatred of Goose is weird. You constantly call him out. It's been going on for months.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:29

Death Roe wrote:Bob, your hatred of Goose is weird. You constantly call him out. It's been going on for months.
me and Goose made up.. I apologized, he accepted it.. it was glorious.. you should've seen it.

Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election Tumblr_mmzugvvkiD1s6w59io1_500
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:30

I was watching from the darkness of the backseat of my car, Bob. It was hot.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:31

xsanguine wrote:I was watching from the darkness of the backseat of my car, Bob. It was hot.

I'm ready to go again...

Goose.. honey??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:35

"Arbulu is getting daily reports on this activity and noticed a spike of people contacting the department on Thursday of last week, followed by a drop.

"To me it's a day-to-day observation," said Arbulu, who noted that the department was closed...Friday for Veteran's Day."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:40

I've already seen headlines about "Trump's America" - the media can't even wait for him to actually take office before the smears begin anew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:42

LooseGoose wrote:I've already seen headlines about "Trump's America" - the media can't even wait for him to actually take office before the smears begin anew.
well, he is an admitted sexual predator who denigrated the parents of a fallen soldier, mocked a disabled person and who has the full support of the KKK.  

Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election 2599972566

those aren't opinions, by the way. They're facts.

on the upside, he didn't mismanage a private email account.. so he does have that going for him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 17:48

I saw a report on the news a couple of days ago that listed CA, TX and FL as the States with the highest increase in such post-election incidents. Trying to find a link. Can't recall if population density was taken into account.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 20:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I've already seen headlines about "Trump's America" - the media can't even wait for him to actually take office before the smears begin anew.
well, he is an admitted sexual predator who denigrated the parents of a fallen soldier, mocked a disabled person and who has the full support of the KKK.  

Spike in Michigan civil rights complaints after Donald Trump's election 2599972566

those aren't opinions, by the way. They're facts.

on the upside, he didn't mismanage a private email account.. so he does have that going for him.

LOL, FYI Bob, your preferred candidate lost. She also supported sexual predators and rapists while attacking women who spoke out. She also lied to the American public about why fellow Americans died overseas for her own political gain. She and the POTUS then lied to the PARENTS of those same dead soldiers for their own gain. She also both supported and praised a KKK grand wizard along with her rapist husband and the current POTUS. These are also all facts. It's up to each individual to decide what's worse.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 21:05

Mean words > Violent assault
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 22:10

xsanguine wrote:Mean words > Violent assault

From the link:

The Michigan Department of Civil Rights investigates discrimination complaints in the state of Michigan.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 10:52

Sincerely,

dems and the sak man
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 13:01

NigelUno wrote:

From the link:

The Michigan Department of Civil Rights investigates discrimination complaints in the state of Michigan.

Fuck yo links, Nigel. The last two were bullshit... fool me once.... shame in me, or you.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down