Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -

+19
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
aualum06
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
By-Tor
CheesySpartan
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Herbie Green
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
23 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  Empty It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -

Post by Guest 2016-11-20, 11:06

since that son of bitch doesn't recognize how important the Land Grant TrophyIt's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  LandGrantTrophy-2.0 is to all of us - he doesn't even mention it in his pregame blurb!!???

It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  CxrqwJuVIAEdkGb
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  Empty Re: It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-11-20, 11:55

It disturbs me seeing ped state talk about "family"

feel like there should be a required "*18+" added anytime they use the word family
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  Empty Re: It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-20, 11:57

Fucking cult.

I despise them more than any school.

What time is the game? Hope it's a nooner or 3:30.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-20, 12:18

Death Roe wrote:Fucking cult.

Think it's 3:30.

What are the Big ten title game scenarios then?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-20, 12:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Fucking cult.

Think it's 3:30.

What are the Big ten title game scenarios then?

UM wins, they're in.

If PSU wins and OSU wins, PSU is in.

If OSU wins and PSU loses, OSU is in.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 09:24

#SoExcited
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-21, 09:37

Stupid question. Why was the MSU um game and the MSU OSU game both at noon? Don't tell me record, because um has played other teams with close to the same record at 3:30. School decision or conference decision?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 09:41

InTenSity wrote:Stupid question. Why was the MSU um game and the MSU OSU game both at noon? Don't tell me record, because um has played other teams with close to the same record at 3:30. School decision or conference decision?
there was a poster at tSwill a week or two ago - I forget who it was but someone we all hold with great regard - who said that UM/OSU is always at noon. I'm assuming our 3:30 start vs Penn State was based on not having to compete with that game.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-11-21, 09:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Stupid question. Why was the MSU um game and the MSU OSU game both at noon? Don't tell me record, because um has played other teams with close to the same record at 3:30. School decision or conference decision?
there was a poster at tSwill a week or two ago - I forget who it was but someone we all hold with great regard - who said that UM/OSU is always at noon. I'm assuming our 3:30 start vs Penn State was based on not having to compete with that game.

I think it's more based on the premise that when OSU beats u of m, it sets up PSU needing to beat MSU to be B1G East champs. So, the PSU game isn't important until OSU wins.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-21, 11:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

What I'm trying to ask, and maybe it didn't come out right. um has played almost every game this year, regardless of the opponents record @ 3:30. Same with O$U. Both of them played MSU at noon. I was just curious who chose the time to play the games, did MSU push for that slot, or was it the conference or networks? I realize that we're shitty this year, but um played some pretty shitty teams and those were 3:30 starts.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 11:18

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:there was a poster at tSwill a week or two ago - I forget who it was but someone we all hold with great regard - who said that UM/OSU is always at noon. I'm assuming our 3:30 start vs Penn State was based on not having to compete with that game.

What I'm trying to ask, and maybe it didn't come out right. um has played almost every game this year, regardless of the opponents record @ 3:30. Same with O$U. Both of them played MSU at noon. I was just curious who chose the time to play the games, did MSU push for that slot, or was it the conference or networks? I realize that we're shitty this year, but um played some pretty shitty teams and those were 3:30 starts.
I don't know how it works but I'm guessing it's the network.. because money.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-21, 11:26

Intensity

UofM and OSU are HUGE names compared to MSU. When they are good they are going to get the prime time spots. We got a lot of 3:30s with Cook and Co.

Like bob said, $$$.

And - Hollis is a square. He probably pushes for the least amount of tailgating etc.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-21, 11:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Intensity

UofM and OSU are HUGE names compared to MSU. When they are good they are going to get the prime time spots. We got a lot of 3:30s with Cook and Co.

Like bob said, $$$.

And - Hollis is a square. He probably pushes for the least amount of tailgating etc.

this
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-21, 12:29

I went and looked at the um schedule. Their first 2 games were at noon, Hawaii and UCF. After that it was the MSU game and now the OSU game.
Colorado, PSU, Wisky, Rutgers, Illini, UMD, Iowa and IU were all 3:30 or later. You're telling me that MSU is a worse draw than all of those teams? MSU was the first game since early September that was a noon game for them, and then until the end of November when they traditionally play OSU anyway.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 12:54

InTenSity wrote:I went and looked at the um schedule. Their first 2 games were at noon, Hawaii and UCF. After that it was the MSU game and now the OSU game.
Colorado, PSU, Wisky, Rutgers, Illini, UMD, Iowa and IU were all 3:30 or later. You're telling me that MSU is a worse draw than all of those teams? MSU was the first game since early September that was a noon game for them, and then until the end of November when they traditionally play OSU anyway.
the fact that on an MSU sports message board we have a 15 page thread where we are admittedly obsessed with UM, yes.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-21, 12:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I went and looked at the um schedule. Their first 2 games were at noon, Hawaii and UCF. After that it was the MSU game and now the OSU game.
the fact that on an MSU sports message board we have a 15 page thread where we are admittedly obsessed with UM, yes.

12 pages of that thread say 'Bump...'
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-21, 12:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

This post confuses me bob. What does this have to do with intensity's post?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 12:59

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the fact that on an MSU sports message board we have a 15 page thread where we are admittedly obsessed with UM, yes.

12 pages of that thread say 'Bump...'
this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 13:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

he seemed to think that a network would rather show a MSU game over a UM game.. seems like our admitted obsession with UM would prove that to be untrue.

of course, I don' really know much about anything. I'm just glad to be here.. It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-21, 13:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

he seemed to think that a network would rather show a MSU game over a UM game.. seems like our admitted obsession with UM would prove that to be untrue.

of course, I don' really know much about anything. I'm just glad to be here.. It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  2599972566

Yeah - you missed his point. Oh well, Bob. I'm glad you're here too. Don't go off and get banned now, ya hear?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 13:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:he seemed to think that a network would rather show a MSU game over a UM game.. seems like our admitted obsession with UM would prove that to be untrue.

Yeah - you missed his point.
I'm the first to admit... I'm not real bright.

Oh well, Bob. I'm glad you're here too. Don't go off and get banned now, ya hear?
thanks, man.. It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-21, 17:33

It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  Cx0YxQRW8AAVuPu
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-22, 18:07

It's Pedo State week - Let's ruin James Franklin's year -  Cx5cbScXgAA5l6c
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-22, 18:18

I am pretty sure the UM-OSU game is at noon because "The Game" has always been at noon.

The MSU-UM game was at noon because we suck so ABC found a better game to show at 3:30
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-22, 18:56

Herbie Green wrote:I am pretty sure the UM-OSU game is at noon because "The Game" has always been at noon.

The MSU-UM game was at noon because we suck so ABC found a better game to show at 3:30

Ya, you missed it too. Every other game they played was 3:30 or later, including Rutgers.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-11-22, 19:19

scum tries to not play us away any other time than noon. Hollis buys into the worry of too much tailgating time creating sinners and anarchy on earth

Bump when we play them at scum at 3:30 next year
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-22, 20:10

InTenSity wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I am pretty sure the UM-OSU game is at noon because "The Game" has always been at noon.

Ya, you missed it too. Every other game they played was 3:30 or later, including Rutgers.

"The Game" is not every other game. Look up the historical game times and I bet you will find it has always been at noon.

ABC does not usually have a noon football game but puts the biggest game at 3:30 regional. The Game I would guess is nation wide.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-22, 20:24

Actually I tried to look it up and the 3:30 game on 10/29 was OSU Northwestern on ESPN so that is a little wierd.

The tailgating danger angle might actually make sense?
I do know that this is why they fight against it being a night game.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-22, 21:04

Did I do a poor job trying to explain myself? I know the game is traditionally at noon, so let's strike that, although it's been played at 3:30. Ignore that part. Why was the MSU game also at noon? I know we sucked this year but except for their first 2 games and 'the game' every other b1g game was 3:30 or later. Don't tell me Maryland and Rutgers both deserved prime time spots over or game. I'll buy the theory that Hollis is fine with noon because he seems to be against people having fun outside the stadium. I just find it odd is all.

Edit-sorry Herbie, this time my reading comprehension was shit, and I see you see the point I was trying to make. My apologies.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-22, 21:25

Yeah I just figured there was some more attractive game like Wisconsin Nebraska or whatever that bumped MSU UM from the 330 slot.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-11-22, 21:30

With the late dumb calls in a game that meant nothing last Saturday, I'm convinced Dantonio threw the game to give OSU a shot at the title game. OSU will clean UM's clock on Saturday.

It's up to the team to kick PSU's ass
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-22, 21:36

I am not that confident in OSU at all. Granted I have watched less football this season since forever. I keep hearing about how great they are and I hope they are right at least for this Saturday because I didn't see it against MSU
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-22, 21:40

OSU is great when they're two handed. Anyone can play them close when the passing game is not a threat. Michigan will probably beat them if that's not the case Saturday. Weather/wind was clearly a factor on Saturday. Maybe the wind wasn't whipping up in the stands but it was fairly obvious by the flight path of some of the balls on both sides that it was an issue. If OSU can put some pressure on them in the passing game, they are going to win by 20+.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-22, 22:16

Michigan is better than osu. Period. I think Urban is a good coach only when he way out talents people. Two strikes. I'm counting on the seniors and the osu team having a great rivalry game on senior day. Or else it's strike three.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-22, 22:50

DWags wrote:Michigan is better than osu. Period. I think Urban is a good coach only when he way out talents people. Two strikes. I'm counting on the seniors and the osu team having a great rivalry game on senior day. Or else it's strike three.

I don't know if this is a bit or what. But you need to stop it. They are definitely not better than OSU. Especially at this point in the year. Michigan is fading. OSU, as usual, is gaining steam (at least until they encountered Winter Storm Mark). OSU is more talented and better. That Samuel kid will score 3 TDs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-22, 22:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:Michigan is better than osu. Period. I think Urban is a good coach only when he way out talents people. Two strikes. I'm counting on the seniors and the osu team having a great rivalry game on senior day. Or else it's strike three.

I don't know if this is a bit or what. But you need to stop it. They are definitely not better than OSU. Especially at this point in the year. Michigan is fading. OSU, as usual, is gaining steam (at least until they encountered Winter Storm Mark). OSU is more talented and better. That Samuel kid will score 3 TDs.

Hope you're right. I don't want to be.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-22, 22:56

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I know that you have been in the trenches and know more football than I do, but I am right. If the weather is dicey? All bets are off. But give me clear skies, calm winds, and Ohio Stadium and give me the Bucks by 3 TDs. Speight or no Speight. That shit is a joke.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-11-22, 23:04

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I'm with WBH as well
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-22, 23:07

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm with WBH as well

yeah, me too. especially with that o'korn guy. their lowest passing game since 01 was last week against IU. weather turned to shit at the end but still. I watched more of UofM this year than I would like to admit...feel like they peaked early.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-23, 07:43

yea ok tDude
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next