Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-10-02, 23:04

MattyFresh wrote:Is it too early to start the Cooper Cousins to MSU thread?

Only if you can find the Lions should sign Cooper Manning thread I started on the Cock.

Full disclosure - I need a Tyreek Hill TD to win my matchup in my $100 league.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17412
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:04

A Kirk TD drive after a Chiefs FG (for WBH's over) would be coo

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-10-02, 23:07

Tim Wakefield wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Wake I just lucked into this but my kid and my wife's school both are late start. First bell for my son's school is 8:35 and for my wife it's almost 9.

This is very nice. You should find a late start school!

That'd be nice. The GF works really early though and once we move in together i might as well get up with her

Jesus Wake, are you one of those serial girlfrienders? The guy that always needs a GF? I thought you broke up with your long timer? Are you back with her? Or did you just latch on to the next one you met?

Not trying to be a dick, but patience is a virtue my man.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17412
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-10-02, 23:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

That'd be nice. The GF works really early though and once we move in together i might as well get up with her

Jesus Wake, are you one of those serial girlfrienders? The guy that always needs a GF? I thought you broke up with your long timer? Are you back with her? Or did you just latch on to the next one you met?

Not trying to be a dick, but patience is a virtue my man.

You are so wrong, bro.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23327
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

That'd be nice. The GF works really early though and once we move in together i might as well get up with her

Jesus Wake, are you one of those serial girlfrienders? The guy that always needs a GF? I thought you broke up with your long timer? Are you back with her? Or did you just latch on to the next one you met?

Not trying to be a dick, but patience is a virtue my man.

I actually didn't have a GF all through college. 5th year was last year and went through some shit with the one I posted about elsewhere.  Start of the summer just after graduation, another girl who I was really really good friends with for a while kinda made her move on me and we've been together ever since. We were always good friends and there was some attraction between us obviously, but she had a boyfriend and i always had other things going on. Super happy with her so far, no problems yet.  I feel good about it.


Last edited by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:18; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:18

Tim Wakefield wrote:A Kirk TD drive after a Chiefs FG (for WBH's over) would be coo

Part 1, check

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Jesus Wake, are you one of those serial girlfrienders? The guy that always needs a GF? I thought you broke up with your long timer? Are you back with her? Or did you just latch on to the next one you met?

Not trying to be a dick, but patience is a virtue my man.

You are so wrong, bro.

This. I used to mock my friends that had GFs.  I got me a good one now though and i'm loving it. Not sure if you remember meeting her or not

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-10-02, 23:22

Come on Kirk, get this shit!
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23327
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:23

Kirk throws a pretty ball

Also, I hate slow-developing run plays

Also, show off those wheels Kirk!!


Last edited by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:23; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-02, 23:23

Tim Wakefield wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Jesus Wake, are you one of those serial girlfrienders? The guy that always needs a GF? I thought you broke up with your long timer? Are you back with her? Or did you just latch on to the next one you met?

Not trying to be a dick, but patience is a virtue my man.

I actually didn't have a GF all through college. 5th year was last year and went through some shit with the one I posted about elsewhere.  Start of the summer just after graduation, another girl who I was really really good friends with for a while kinda made her move on me and we've been together ever since. We were always good friends and there was some attraction between us obviously, but she had a boyfriend and i always had other things going on. Super happy with her so far, no problems yet.  I feel good about it.

The fact that she knew you and was willing to be be your friend and then went after you for a relationship tells me you need to hold on to this woman. And post pics.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23695
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-10-02, 23:23

Captain Kirk is fucking balls to the walls

_________________
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyes
Country roads, take me home
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 4197
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 31
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-10-02, 23:24

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

You are so wrong, bro.

This. I used to mock my friends that had GFs.  I got me a good one now though and i'm loving it. Not sure if you remember meeting her or not

I do - she seemed fun and liked to party. Got the OTPT stamp of approval.

Kirk with the wheels, looking like Lewerke! Let's go!
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23327
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-10-02, 23:31

Shocked

_________________
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyes
Country roads, take me home
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 4197
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 31
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-02, 23:31

That was a fucking TD.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23695
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:32

Catch the ball shitbag

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-02, 23:32

This completing the catch bullshit is, uh, well, you know.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23695
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-02, 23:32

KC was running through WAsh like a hot knife through butter.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23695
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:32

Tim Wakefield wrote:A Kirk TD drive after a Chiefs FG (for WBH's over) would be coo

My crystal ballz need a slight tune up

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-10-02, 23:33

Nah, that wasn't a catch, easily should have been. Fucking dimer for the win by CKC (captain kirk cousins)

_________________
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyes
Country roads, take me home
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 4197
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 31
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-02, 23:33

Kinda surprised they don't keep giving Hunt the ball.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23695
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-10-02, 23:35

And Monate knocks himself out of the game. Fuck.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23327
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-02, 23:36

Welp that should do it. buenas noches amigos

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-02, 23:37

Ain't gonna be no OT.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23695
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-02, 23:38

Tim Wakefield wrote:Welp that should do it. buenas noches amigos

I'll listen to the Spanish broadcast for awhile, too, and I don't speak the language. It cracks me up.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23695
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-10-02, 23:46

"This might be meaningful to some"

FUCK
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23327
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-10-02, 23:49

Teaser. Fuck NFL lines. Way too tight.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17412
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-10-29, 16:24

I am hoping I will like it, Kirk. +148 ML

_________________
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyes
Country roads, take me home
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 4197
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 31
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-10-29, 16:38

MattyFresh wrote:I am hoping I will like it, Kirk. +148 ML

That drive made it look grim for the 'skins D.

_________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. – H. L. Mencken
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 36452
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by MattyFresh on 2017-10-29, 17:55

LooseGoose wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:I am hoping I will like it, Kirk. +148 ML

That drive made it look grim for the 'skins D.

still in it

_________________
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyes
Country roads, take me home
avatar
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Posts : 4197
Join date : 2015-06-10
Age : 31
Location : Okemos, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-10-29, 17:57

MattyFresh wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That drive made it look grim for the 'skins D.

still in it
Would be better if not for the botched FG turned Dallas TD.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15005
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by aualum06 on 2017-10-29, 18:48

Kirk's oline is giving him pain
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 3989
Join date : 2015-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Rocinante on 2017-11-20, 11:47

His team sucks ass.

_________________
It's only a matter of time before this thing blows up in our faces.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12618
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by DWags on 2017-11-20, 13:41

Once again, the Washington Redskins can point there fingers at the officials.
According to Mike Jones of USA Today, team president Bruce Allen received word from league officials that the devastating intentional grounding on the Redskins' potential game-winning drive was the incorrect call, a penalty that took them out of field goal range. Cousins was sacked on the next play of the game to send it to overtime.
With the Redskins driving, Cousins threw the ball towards the sidelines on a short out route, however a miscommunication between the quarterback and Jamison Crowder saw the ball fall to the turf with no one insight, resulting in the call from the officials. While no one was in the vicinity, the pass wasn't a throwaway, but instead a timing route gone wrong. What should have been third down for the Redskins with a chance to better their field position instead turned another failed game-winning drive.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25020
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-11-20, 13:46

DWags wrote:Once again, the Washington Redskins can point there fingers at the officials.
According to Mike Jones of USA Today, team president Bruce Allen received word from league officials that the devastating intentional grounding on the Redskins' potential game-winning drive was the incorrect call, a penalty that took them out of field goal range. Cousins was sacked on the next play of the game to send it to overtime.
With the Redskins driving, Cousins threw the ball towards the sidelines on a short out route, however a miscommunication between the quarterback and Jamison Crowder saw the ball fall to the turf with no one insight, resulting in the call from the officials. While no one was in the vicinity, the pass wasn't a throwaway, but instead a timing route gone wrong. What should have been third down for the Redskins with a chance to better their field position instead turned another failed game-winning drive.

So, Redskins fans will let Kirk off the hook now and take back everything they posted last night?
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15005
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by DWags on 2017-11-20, 14:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:Once again, the Washington Redskins can point there fingers at the officials.
According to Mike Jones of USA Today, team president Bruce Allen received word from league officials that the devastating intentional grounding on the Redskins' potential game-winning drive was the incorrect call, a penalty that took them out of field goal range. Cousins was sacked on the next play of the game to send it to overtime.
With the Redskins driving, Cousins threw the ball towards the sidelines on a short out route, however a miscommunication between the quarterback and Jamison Crowder saw the ball fall to the turf with no one insight, resulting in the call from the officials. While no one was in the vicinity, the pass wasn't a throwaway, but instead a timing route gone wrong. What should have been third down for the Redskins with a chance to better their field position instead turned another failed game-winning drive.

So, Redskins fans will let Kirk off the hook now and take back everything they posted last night?

Links?

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25020
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by MSU addict on 2017-11-20, 14:37

DWags wrote:Once again, the Washington Redskins can point there fingers at the officials.
According to Mike Jones of USA Today, team president Bruce Allen received word from league officials that the devastating intentional grounding on the Redskins' potential game-winning drive was the incorrect call, a penalty that took them out of field goal range. Cousins was sacked on the next play of the game to send it to overtime.
With the Redskins driving, Cousins threw the ball towards the sidelines on a short out route, however a miscommunication between the quarterback and Jamison Crowder saw the ball fall to the turf with no one insight, resulting in the call from the officials. While no one was in the vicinity, the pass wasn't a throwaway, but instead a timing route gone wrong. What should have been third down for the Redskins with a chance to better their field position instead turned another failed game-winning drive.
That may have been among the wort blown calls in the history of the league.  No flag was initially thrown, they threw it after Payton complained.  Then they stood there and discussed it - not one of the officials knows the fucking rules?  To be grounding the ball has to thrown to avoid a sack or as the rules put it "facing an imminent loss of yardage due to pressure."  Here is a picture of the play -



I was literally screaming at my TV - but somehow the officials could not hear me (must be both blind and deaf).
avatar
MSU addict
Spartiate

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Death Roe on 2017-11-20, 14:39

I don't think your TV is dialed into their headphones, the government does listen, though.

_________________
SHOCKULAR:
Where to start?
I mean, the first thing with pea soup is the texture, okay?
I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10309
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-11-20, 14:42

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

So, Redskins fans will let Kirk off the hook now and take back everything they posted last night?

Links?  

I can't find what I was looking at last night. Suffice it to say it was about 70% Skins fans blaming Kirk for the loss and how they can't wait until they get a real QB.  Pretty laughable stuff.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15005
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by DWags on 2017-11-20, 14:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Links?  

I can't find what I was looking at last night. Suffice it to say it was about 70% Skins fans blaming Kirk for the loss and how they can't wait until they get a real QB.  Pretty laughable stuff.


Idiots.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25020
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-11-20, 15:18

I turned the game on late and Joe Buck, who is never prone to hyperbole, said something to the effect of "If you're just tuning in, Kirk Cousins is having an absolutely spectacular performance" or some and such.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17412
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum