Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duke played 6 players the entire game??!!

4 posters

Go down

Duke played 6 players the entire game??!! Empty Duke played 6 players the entire game??!!

Post by Herbie Green Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 23:36

And they are pressing us??!!

Early in the 2nx half Tum Tum got a rebound pushed it up the court against two Duke players struggling to get back and no one else ran.

WTF is going on?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Duke played 6 players the entire game??!! Empty Re: Duke played 6 players the entire game??!!

Post by Blanch32 Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 23:39

out coached. plus K knew the refs would take over second half. i had tix to this game too, but turned them down. told my co worker i have no interest in dukes late night free throw shooting, and the unc fans just laughed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Duke played 6 players the entire game??!! Empty Re: Duke played 6 players the entire game??!!

Post by Herbie Green Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 23:50

I would have been punching people and got thrown out
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 23:53

Herbie Green wrote:I would have been punching people and got thrown out

watched it at home. my only hope is that izzo ststes ban on duke home games and all other premier teams join in. that would neuter rat face
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 13:59

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I would have been punching people and got thrown out

watched it at home.  my only hope is that izzo ststes  ban on duke home games and all other premier teams join in.  that would neuter rat face
Not gonna happen. Duke getting all the calls is the worst kept secret in college hoops and has been going on for DECADES. It will only stop when the rat retires.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 18:35

Really pathetic display again but we hung in there. Laughable 6 players beat an entire squad. Such a waste of the best recruiting class we ever brought in
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down