Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change

+18
NigelUno
DWags
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Herbie Green
AnomanderRake
I.B. Fine
Cameron
xsanguine
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
22 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 Empty Re: Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change

Post by Guest 2017-05-11, 11:36

tGreenWay wrote:Because it makes complete sense for the most recent former president to fly coach and grab himself a cab.
Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 1431518612

In the modern world does he even need to be there in person? Notice you skipped the crop yields and food costs parts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 Empty Re: Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-11, 11:58

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Because it makes complete sense for the most recent former president to fly coach and grab himself a cab.
Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 1431518612

In the modern world does he even need to be there in person? Notice you skipped the crop yields and food costs parts.

You have no room to talk. You ignore questions all the time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-11, 12:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Quit picking on me you damned bully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-11, 13:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Quit picking on me you damned bully.

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 2943907172
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-05-31, 08:29

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC 16m16 minutes ago
BREAKING: Trump poised to withdraw U.S. from Paris climate accord, senior White House official says http://abcn.ws/2qAk7qB 

What the hell, it was a good 241 years.  Mostly.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-31, 08:57

The Paris Climate accord was a joke.

Another campaign promise kept.

Usually people like that in a politician.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-31, 09:02

LooseGoose wrote:The Paris Climate accord was a joke.

More people voted for someone else. So I think the majority of people don't want this. Just my 2 cents.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 09:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

More people voted for someone else. So I think the majority of people don't want this. Just my 2 cents.
apparently you didn't hear about the historic landslide electoral college election..

or the record number of people who attended the inauguration of the sexual predator.

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-31, 09:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Name the last president the majority of Americans voted for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-31, 09:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm sorry your president lost the popular vote. It seems to be a very troubling ordeal for him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-31, 09:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry your president lost the popular vote. It seems to be a very troubling ordeal for him.

Did the Voter Fraud Commission meet yet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-01, 08:11

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/

"I believe there's climate change. I believe there's been climate change since the beginning of time," Walberg said. "Do I think man has some impact? Yeah, of course. Can man change the entire universe? No."
He continued: "Why do I believe that? Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I'm confident that, if there's a real problem, he can take care of it."

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 294152859
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 08:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/

"I believe there's climate change. I believe there's been climate change since the beginning of time," Walberg said. "Do I think man has some impact? Yeah, of course. Can man change the entire universe? No."
He continued: "Why do I believe that? Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I'm confident that, if there's a real problem, he can take care of it."

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600 Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600 Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600

I'll keep the climate and Mr. Walberg in my thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 08:25

Let Jesus take the wheel pylon.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-01, 08:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600 Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600 Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600

The logic of this guy is amazing.

He is one of the few Republicans that actually admits that man has some hand in climate change. Then he says "Welp, nothing man can do about it. God will fix it all."

This country is getting dumber by the day.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-01, 09:06

You have no idea how frightening that is to me. Jesus lord and mary. WTF, these people are the American Taliban. They're out of their mind nuts. "All will be well cause God!"

You can deny science all you want but, there it is. It's right in front of you. I just wish that the guys who are denying climate change would look the cameral in the eye and say, "know what? I think it will be good for business and jobs and yes, it does harm the climate, but if it creates jobs, we should do that first, work with scientists and clean energy and make transitions slowly as we study where jobs are going and how we can balance it out between clean energy, jobs, and corporate profits."

Be honest, don't try to bullshit us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 09:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600 Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600 Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600

He is one of the few Republicans that actually admits that man has some hand in climate change. Then he says "Welp, nothing man can do about it. God will fix it all."

Yes it is. People that know that weather can't be predicted accurately for days want us to believe they can predict temperatures accurately 100 years out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-01, 09:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Yes it is. People that know that weather can't be predicted accurately for days want us to believe they can predict temperatures accurately 100 years out.

Do you believe that God will make things better?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 09:34

Macro vs micro. They aren't the same thing at all. That analogy is like comparing the national debt to a credit card, something that people also incorrectly do all the freaking time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 09:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600 Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600 Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 502811600

as you know, I've been saying for years that America is one stupid country. And, yes, it's getting dumber by the day.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-01, 10:28

The voters in Walbergs district who keep electing him deserve him.

Walberg got a degree from Moody Bible Institute, a BA in theology from the  Taylor University in IN and a MA in communications from Wheaton (like Taylor, a religious school)

They defeated Dr. Joe Schwartz.  Battle Creek native, Battle Creek Central grad, umma undergrad degree, Wayne State Medical School, took two years off to work for the CIA and became a board certified otolaryngologist after a Harvard residency.

Why the fuck would you need a guy whose career was based on science when you have a pipeline to God?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-01, 10:36

GRR Spartan wrote:The voters in Walbergs district who keep electing him deserve him.

Walberg got a degree from Moody Bible Institute, a BA in theology from the  Taylor University in IN and a MA in communications from Wheaton (like Taylor, a religious school)

They defeated Dr. Joe Schwartz.  Battle Creek native, Battle Creek Central grad, umma undergrad degree, Wayne State Medical School, took two years off to work for the CIA and became a board certified otolaryngologist after a Harvard residency.

Why the fuck would you need a guy whose career was based on science when you have a pipeline to God?

You get what you deserve. Buckle up. It's going to get worse. I don't even think my republican friends can stand these American taliban people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-01, 14:05

Let's be honest here. It's basically Republicans (and even more honestly, industrial lobbyists) vs. the rest of the world. The science is overwhelmingly in favor of man having a hand in the current change in climate. But the Republicans are led by a moron conspiracy theorist that believes that it is a Chinese hoax. Even if you don't believe that man is causing climate change shouldn't we be investing in non-fossil fuel power? You know we're going to run out some day.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/china-donald-trump-climate-change-responsibility-paris-agreement-global-warming-fossil-fuels-a7766451.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change-is-real-experts-tell-us-congress-global-warming-a7107531.html
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 14:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Macro vs micro. They aren't the same thing at all. That analogy is like comparing the national debt to a credit card, something that people also incorrectly do all the freaking time.

And EVERY one of their "macro" predictions over the last 20 years have been wrong. Yet you criticize me for questioning that as you double down on believing them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 14:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nope, but it would make more sense than believing AL Gore would.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 14:39

Here's the same global warming shit from 1952 - but you boys keep swallowing.
Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 Image542_shadow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-01, 14:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Nope, but it would make more sense than believing AL Gore would.

Who said Al Gore can make things better? Why do you always deflect? It's pretty much 75% of what you do on this board. Would you care to add anything constructive to the conversation? Do you care to answer any of the multitude of other questions posed to you that you have ignored? Why do you constantly troll this board? I wish you would post like a rational person every once in a while so we could have a healthy debate.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-01, 14:46

LooseGoose wrote:Here's the same global warming shit from 1952 - but you boys keep swallowing.

This is not anything like what is being discussed today. Why do you troll this board non-stop? Do you want to be just like Bob? It's ok if that's what you are going for. Jest let us know.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-01, 15:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Here's the same global warming shit from 1952 - but you boys keep swallowing.

This is not anything like what is being discussed today. Why do you troll this board non-stop? Do you want to be just like Bob? It's ok if that's what you are going for. Jest let us know.
hey now, be nice to Goose....No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-01, 15:14

You know what's funny about this? You're using an article from 1952 to say how dumb and wrong they were and so the people now are also dumb and wrong... but 1952 according to this chart was the last time that global temperatures had any kind of major downswing. These last 65 years? Barely anything other than up up up. Maybe my dog Courtland Simpson was onto something, just not sure on the exact when.

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 Dn11639-2_800
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-01, 15:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

hey now, be nice to Goose....No

:patonthebacksmilie:
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-01, 16:03

DWags wrote:

You have no idea how frightening that is to me. Jesus lord and mary. WTF, these people are the American Taliban. They're out of their mind nuts. "All will be well cause God!"

You can deny science all you want but, there it is. It's right in front of you. I just wish that the guys who are denying climate change would look the cameral in the eye and say, "know what? I think it will be good for business and jobs and yes, it does harm the climate, but if it creates jobs, we should do that first, work with scientists and clean energy and make transitions slowly as we study where jobs are going and how we can balance it out between clean energy, jobs, and corporate profits."

Be honest, don't try to bullshit us.

FTR. Trump kind of said this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 16:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Glaciers melting and oceans rising are not being discussed today?

right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 16:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You know what's funny about this? You're using an article from 1952 to say how dumb and wrong they were and so the people now are also dumb and wrong... but 1952 according to this chart was the last time that global temperatures had any kind of major downswing. These last 65 years? Barely anything other than up up up. Maybe my dog Courtland Simpson was onto something, just not sure on the exact when.

Al Gore and Trump talk about climate change - Page 9 Dn11639-2_800

Except that Temps were dropping into the 70s......of course that's the low point that the warmists use on their charts. They don't want to start somewhere like the 1930s.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-01, 16:22

I thought you said the earth was warming.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-01, 16:25

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

right.

You mean glacier melt? They were right. So.... what was your point? I thought you were talking about early 1900's weather patterns vs. actual scientific proof of climate change today. To be honest I don't even read these news clips because they are utter bullshit spread by you to try to prove some sort of false equivalency.

Also, I respond to your questions. Why do you never respond to mine or anyone else's? Why do you make it impossible to have an honest discussion with you? Is this some sort of game that you like to play every single day? As one of the few conservative voices on this board I wish you would be a bit more honest. It would make this board a little bit better.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 18:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

right.

You mean glacier melt? They were right. So.... what was your point? I thought you were talking about early 1900's weather patterns vs. actual scientific proof of climate change today. To be honest I don't even read these news clips because they are utter bullshit spread by you to try to prove some sort of false equivalency.

Also, I respond to your questions. Why do you never respond to mine or anyone else's? Why do you make it impossible to have an honest discussion with you? Is this some sort of game that you like to play every single day? As one of the few conservative voices on this board I wish you would be a bit more honest. It would make this board a little bit better.

Trying to have a discussion is a waste of time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-06-01, 18:57

Why is it a waste of time?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-01, 19:30

The Bible thumpers like Pence and oligarchs like Trump don't give a rats ass if they take the US closer to 23rd world status while the Chinese take the US seat at the grownup table.

There are a lot of multi-millionaires and billionaires from 3rd world countries that don't give a damn about destroying environment so long as their financial gains are made. Trump is one of them.

You fuckers voted for him or refused to hold your nose and vote for Clinton.
You got what you wanted and its only going to get worse with this egomaniacal knuckle dragger in The White House.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-02, 08:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Trying to have a discussion is a waste of time.

So you act like a troll and yet you were one of the leading cheerleaders to ban the trolls. What's up with that?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next