Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined)

+20
Dendrobates
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
msuspartan4eva
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
AnomanderRake
P Rob
MattyFresh
BleacherSwill
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTy
Steve81
aualum06
DWags
steveschneider
24 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined) Empty tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined)

Post by Death Roe Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:03 pm

OMAR INFANTE IS BACK OMG!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Death Roe on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined) Empty Re: tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:05 pm

Roe did it!!! He's the unjinxer!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined) Empty Re: tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:06 am

Tigers' Michael Fulmer 'itching' to get back to work

tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined) 636169820957101857-TwitterTigersMichael-Fulmer1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Tigers PR ‏@DetroitTigersPR 1h1 hour ago
Happy Birthday to former Tigers skipper Jim Leyland!

tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined) CzvBlFEWgAAZy9V
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Even if we suck this year, just remember a bad day in the park is better than a good day in the office.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:24 am

Detroit Tigers ‏@tigers 58m58 minutes ago
Happy Birthday to "Mr. Tiger" Al Kaline!

tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined) C0DIZlkUsAE6HGz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Anibal is going to be so good this year.....

Embrace the Barrel — Baseball’s Newest Statistic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:51 pm

We just fucking signed Alex Avilla
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:59 pm

DWags wrote:We just fucking signed Alex Avilla

Going for the #1 pick
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Damn, thought the owner wanted a ring in a hurry.
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Solid back up catcher.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:06 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Solid back up catcher.

You see who Cleveland just signed?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:11 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Solid back up catcher.

You don't think Avila offsets the Encarncion signing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:16 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

He offsets the amount of games I'll go to this summer. And I'm 25 miles from the stadium. Fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:28 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

He offsets the amount of games I'll go to this summer. And I'm 25 miles from the stadium. Fuck them.

Wags? You seem a bit testy lately, can I get you a couple gallons of raw milk to cheer you up?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:32 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wags? You seem a bit testy lately, can I get you a couple gallons of raw milk to cheer you up?

Sounds dirty
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:32 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

1984 Goose. One nine eight four. How many people weren't even born who are on our board? I'm 55. What do I have left? 20-25 years? Put a couple shots of whiskey in the milk and send it
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:37 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

1984 Goose. One nine eight four. How many people weren't even born who are on our board? I'm 55. What do I have left? 20-25 years? Put a couple shots of whiskey in the milk and send it

And '87 was so great at the end and then a punch in the balls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

And '87 was so great at the end and then a punch in the balls.

Fuck Gaetti Viola and Puckett.

Oh and Alexander.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:23 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:Tigers need to get Theo Epstein in the front office
You mean instead of Alex Avilas dad?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:26 pm

I just don't think it matters who the GM is. The money fountain is going to be pushed down the street to the wings.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:27 pm

DWags wrote:I just don't think it matters who the GM is. The money fountain is going to be pushed down the street to the wings.

We all knew bad contracts were coming
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:28 pm

DWags wrote:I just don't think it matters who the GM is. The money fountain is going to be pushed down the street to the wings.
Maybe we can work out a way to trade Cabrara for some defencemen and cash to lure Datsyk out of retirement.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Baseball Comes Alive ‏@Livac2 3h3 hours ago
George Anderson (Who?) Traded to the Phillies,December 23,1958, Did Anybody Notice? Read to See Who He "Really" Is->http://wp.me/p7a04E-272

tOfficial 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread: We suck again (again - AUAlum whined) C0ZGM0BWIAAYD0c
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Sparky
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:08 pm

DWags wrote:Sparky

Other than hair color he looked the same 30 years later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Solid back up catcher.

I agree. People look at his numbers at the plate, but miss two things.

1) there's two sides to being a catcher, and he's great behind the plate.

2) i haven't looked at his numbers from last season, but he was always good at getting on base.

I don't think this is as awful a signing as people think it is.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:08 am

Alex Avila 'excited' about reunion with Tigers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:34 am

LooseGoose wrote:Alex Avila 'excited' about reunion with Tigers

I would be too if I could find a team to pay me a MLB salary for a year.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:35 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Alex Avila 'excited' about reunion with Tigers

Floyd? Don't be a cranky old ass, get some holiday cheer in your heart!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:39 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Floyd? Don't be a cranky old ass, get some holiday cheer in your heart!!

Goose, I hope you live forever, and my other hope is that you and I can enjoy another Tiger world series. You're really that confident that the Tigers will get there again. The team is waning in my opinion, and it's at least two years to get rid of the talent, then another five or so to get and build a team. Fuck it. I'll be there, buying my peanuts and bullshitting with my kids this summer, but it sucks. Clock is ticking on us Goose. Tigers aint doing dick next year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:12 am

Tigers' best for 2017: No. 6 Nick Castellanos ready to break out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:54 am

Tommy Stokke ‏@StokkeTommy 6m6 minutes ago
Edward Mujica has a minor league deal with the @tigers. Gets big league invite to spring training, per source.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:03 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Tommy Stokke ‏@StokkeTommy 6m6 minutes ago
Edward Mujica has a minor league deal with the @tigers. Gets big league invite to spring training, per source.

Oh boy, can see the world series getting closer every day. Actually not a bad guy to take a flier on
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Early prediction, I think the Tigers finish in 3rd place just above the White Sox.

I have a gut feeling the Royals win the Central.

Last edited by steveschneider on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:25 pm

aualum06 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Tommy Stokke ‏@StokkeTommy 6m6 minutes ago

Oh boy, can see the world series getting closer every day. Actually not a bad guy to take a flier on

Yup.....possible bullpen arm. Has had good years, has sucked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Can 'same ol' Tigers' realistically challenge Indians?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:01 am

LooseGoose wrote:Can 'same ol' Tigers' realistically challenge Indians?

Nope, but I do believe KC has the potential to do so. Depends on how KC's pitching rotation performs. They have some amazing youth, and they'll be getting Moustakis back.

I think Cleveland has a few question marks. I don't see Napoli having the same year of power hitting, and believe his HR production will drop.

Their starting rotation has been amazing the last couple of years, but I'm predicting a slight drop off in production from them. Andrew Miller adds a lot to that team, so they will have a strong BP.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:04 am

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Can 'same ol' Tigers' realistically challenge Indians?

Nope, but I do believe KC has the potential to do so. Depends on how KC's pitching rotation performs. They have some amazing youth, and they'll be getting Moustakis back.

I think Cleveland has a few question marks. I don't see Napoli having the same year of power hitting, and believe his HR production will drop.

Their starting rotation has been amazing the last couple of years, but I'm predicting a slight drop off in production from them. Andrew Miller adds a lot to that team, so they will have a strong BP.

Napoli is gone. They replaced him with Edwin Encarcion
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:38 am

aualum06 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Napoli is gone. They replaced him with Edwin Encarcion

Thanks, shows you how little I've been following the hot stove league outside of the Tigers.

I stand corrected and that should be a potent lineup.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next