Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Clinton lost Michigan — and blew the election

+8
AnomanderRake
Cameron
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
Death Roe
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Article Re: How Clinton lost Michigan — and blew the election

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri 16 Dec - 12:01

GRR Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

lol!

Truth. Their butt hurt is strong.

Why are you choosing to post like this?
A return to your former trolling self?

Trump won MI.  
Clinton had more campaign offices, more full time paid staffers and more volunteers under the direction of those staffers.  

But by election day all that money and all those advantages couldn't get 30,000 more people who voted for President Obama twice to vote in 2016.

You want to join a couple of other posters who do nothing but troll go ahead. Its your right to do so.

Awww....did I hwurt your wittle feelwings? Why don't you give us your resume again like you did in the other thread.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 16 Dec - 13:52

Didn't take too long.

For a few months you weren't a troll.
Too bad you've decided to revert to this.

Happy your illness didn't kill you.
Good bye.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri 16 Dec - 14:04

GRR Spartan wrote:Didn't take too long.

For a few months you weren't a troll.
Too bad you've decided to revert to this.

Happy your illness didn't kill you.
Good bye.

Merry CHRISTmas GRR, to you and your family. And a happy New Year.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri 16 Dec - 16:28

AnomanderRake wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Its great seeing the complete destruction of the Democratic party.

And the best thing? Polls have already shown that the 3 most popular Dems to run in 2020 are all old as fuck white people! Biden Bernie, Warren. How Clinton lost Michigan — and blew the election - Page 2 1966794946

You're delusional if you think people are going to be clamoring for 4 more years of Trump. This election will reinvigorate the democratic base and in 4 years all the democrats will have to do is put forth a somewhat competent candidate and the white house will turn over again.

Ironically, I think the democrats might actually struggle to put forth a competent candidate because let's be honest, both parties have been trying to shovel shit down our throats for years now.

On another note, someone mentioned above that the democratic party has to return to the center to win back voters. I would argue that they need to do the exact opposite. The democratic party and republican party are both filled with corporate puppets and Americans are realizing that. The election of Trump this year showed that many Americans want an anti-establishment candidate/party and if they don't get a candidate they like, they might just stay home.

I personally was much more excited to vote for a real progressive candidate like Bernie, but reluctantly cast my vote for the establishment candidate Hillary. I think every year we continue this charade, more voters will be lost by attrition until the parties begin shifting to mobilize more voters again. Now it's a question of how long that will take and how bad things will get before it happens.

Incumbents almost always win and if you think these Midwest states are going back to the Democratic Party that abandoned them and only offer up establishment people..lol.

And trump won despite not having a ground game or spending a ton. He will have both in 4 years.

Dems already hsve shown they aren't interested in winning. Keeping Pelosi and fighting Trump on china are grave mistakes. Democratic Party is no longer the party for the working class. Dems have no economic message to sell the voters on.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 16 Dec - 21:25

The_Dude wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

You're delusional if you think people are going to be clamoring for 4 more years of Trump. This election will reinvigorate the democratic base and in 4 years all the democrats will have to do is put forth a somewhat competent candidate and the white house will turn over again.

Ironically, I think the democrats might actually struggle to put forth a competent candidate because let's be honest, both parties have been trying to shovel shit down our throats for years now.

On another note, someone mentioned above that the democratic party has to return to the center to win back voters. I would argue that they need to do the exact opposite. The democratic party and republican party are both filled with corporate puppets and Americans are realizing that. The election of Trump this year showed that many Americans want an anti-establishment candidate/party and if they don't get a candidate they like, they might just stay home.

I personally was much more excited to vote for a real progressive candidate like Bernie, but reluctantly cast my vote for the establishment candidate Hillary. I think every year we continue this charade, more voters will be lost by attrition until the parties begin shifting to mobilize more voters again. Now it's a question of how long that will take and how bad things will get before it happens.

Incumbents almost always win and if you think these Midwest states are going back to the Democratic Party that abandoned them and only offer up establishment people..lol.

And trump won despite not having a ground game or spending a ton. He will have both in 4 years.

Dems already hsve shown they aren't interested in winning. Keeping Pelosi and fighting Trump on china are grave mistakes. Democratic Party is no longer the party for the working class. Dems have no economic message to sell the voters on.

this. over half the country wanted to know about each of their economic plans. instead the lib debate mods wanted to talk about something bad trump said 10 years ago...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2