Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dems lying, as usual, this time about Russia

+5
Blanch32
Rocinante
AnomanderRake
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
9 posters

Go down

Dems lying, as usual, this time about Russia Empty Dems lying, as usual, this time about Russia

Post by TheReal_LWS 15/12/16, 12:15 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#ixzz4SvakJkHB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Dems lying, as usual, this time about Russia Empty Re: Dems lying, as usual, this time about Russia

Post by The_Dude 15/12/16, 01:01 pm

Of course they are lying.

Dems are doing everything possible to undermine democracy. They cant accept the election.

They are doing everything they said Trump supporters would do, and then some.

Poor Democrats
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Dems lying, as usual, this time about Russia Empty Re: Dems lying, as usual, this time about Russia

Post by Rocinante 15/12/16, 01:06 pm

I so missed your stupidity.

So the guy that works for the front for the russian intelligence service said the russians didn't give them the info. That's super surprising, Bee.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 15/12/16, 03:52 pm

Rocinante wrote:I so missed your stupidity.

So the guy that works for the front for the russian intelligence service said the russians didn't give them the info.  That's super surprising, Bee.

lol! Roc you've always been a lying idiot. This continues to prove it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 15/12/16, 03:58 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I so missed your stupidity.

So the guy that works for the front for the russian intelligence service said the russians didn't give them the info.  That's super surprising, Bee.

When someone who is as uninformed as you calls me an idiot, I consider it a compliment.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 15/12/16, 04:22 pm

Hey the Kremlin just denied any involvement as well. Dems must be lying.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 15/12/16, 04:25 pm

Putin is flabbergasted. Thanks Obama.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 15/12/16, 06:56 pm

"There is not a chance that anybody could believe that," said Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 15/12/16, 07:17 pm

Suddenly the Russians are the the GOP new besties.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 15/12/16, 07:28 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Suddenly the Russians are the the GOP new besties.

And suddenly you lefties don't like commies.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 15/12/16, 07:29 pm

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

When someone who is as uninformed as you calls me an idiot, I consider it a compliment.

Likewise. Now go listen the mainstream media some more.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 15/12/16, 08:15 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Suddenly the Russians are the the GOP new besties.

I am an American citizen.
I am a USN veteran.
I am a registered voter.

Since 1948 the GOP has warned us about the USSR.  The GOP has portrayed the USSR and more recently Russia as the greatest threat to our country for over six decades.  

Post 2016 election results giving the GOP  The White House, the House and the Senate. Now there are members of the GOP and our President elect who are telling us not to trust the CIA but trust the Russians, Putin and the GRU.

Okay.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 16/12/16, 09:22 am

Why would someone that works for the Russian government admit their involvement in the hack?

Why would "whistleblowers" choose to blow the whistle at that time and throw the election for their own party?
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 16/12/16, 10:10 am

AnomanderRake wrote:Why would someone that works for the Russian government admit their involvement in the hack?

Why would "whistleblowers" choose to blow the whistle at that time and throw the election for their own party?

Why would Russia want a strong Trump over a weak Hillary?

Why wouldn't someone sympathetic to Bernie with knowledge of the DNC's meddling want to harm Hillary's campaign?

Asking questions is fun!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 16/12/16, 10:57 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:Why would someone that works for the Russian government admit their involvement in the hack?

Why wouldn't someone sympathetic to Bernie with knowledge of the DNC's meddling want to harm Hillary's campaign?

Asking questions is fun!

I wasn't asking questions rhetorically to troll you, I think those are legitimate questions regarding the leak and all of these "he said she said" articles being published.

As far as your questions which I think are fair as well.

1) Russia is either friendly with Trump or believes he will weaken the USA's international standing. That's pretty obvious.

2) Fair point, could have been a Bernie supporter that just wanted to see the world burn, a disgruntled DNC member, or some other faction working within the DNC as a plant. Hard to speculate here but to categorize them as a whistle-optimist is disingenuous because they clearly had an intended agenda regarding the timing and who they shared the leaks with.

AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 16/12/16, 01:03 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:

2) Fair point, could have been a Bernie supporter that just wanted to see the world burn, a disgruntled DNC member, or some other faction working within the DNC as a plant. Hard to speculate here but to categorize them as a whistle-optimist is disingenuous because they clearly had an intended agenda regarding the timing and who they shared the leaks with.

No, it's not a fair point. It's baseless speculating. It is a fact that it was Russia.

This is the same relativist bullshit that makes people think "millions of votes were cast illegally in California"

Don't give any credence or respect to this. Bee is a backward doofus and he should be told that as often as he opens his stupid pie hole.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 16/12/16, 01:09 pm

Roci has always engaged in "dismiss what you cannot defeat". lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 16/12/16, 01:09 pm

Rocinante wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

No, it's not a fair point.  It's baseless speculating.  It is a fact that it was Russia.

This is the same relativist bullshit that makes people think "millions of votes were cast illegally in California"

Don't give any credence or respect to this.  Bee is a backward doofus and he should be told that as often as he opens his stupid pie hole.

Can I sign up for your newsletter?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 16/12/16, 01:10 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Asking questions is fun!

I wasn't asking questions rhetorically to troll you, I think those are legitimate questions regarding the leak and all of these "he said she said" articles being published.

1) Russia is either friendly with Trump or believes he will weaken the USA's international standing. That's pretty obvious.

Bah. Putin knew Hillary was the weaker of the two. With her reset buttons and push over talk during her time of SoS. Trump doesn't take crap from anyone, and we will see that in his foreign policy.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 16/12/16, 01:10 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Asking questions is fun!

It was a disgruntled DNC memeber who leaked the info. He said he was fed up with how much corruption there was with the Clinton Foundation and within the DNC. All of which were proven true.

The Russians tried to hack the RNC but failed due to better cyber security.

Fucking Podesta clicked on a phishing email that led to the hackers getting in. Lol

Thats what political people do best though, blame everyone else except themselves.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 16/12/16, 01:11 pm

The_Dude wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

It was a disgruntled DNC memeber who leaked the info. He said he was fed up with how much corruption there was with the Clinton Foundation and within the DNC. All of which were proven true.

The Russians tried to hack the RNC but failed due to better cyber security.

Fucking Podesta clicked on a phishing email that led to the hackers getting in. Lol

Thats what political people do best though, blame everyone else except themselves.

Wouldn't be surprising. Podesta is about as dumb as they come.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 16/12/16, 01:13 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I am an American citizen.
I am a USN veteran.
I am a registered voter.

Since 1948 the GOP has warned us about the USSR.  The GOP has portrayed the USSR and more recently Russia as the greatest threat to our country for over six decades.  

Post 2016 election results giving the GOP  The White House, the House and the Senate. Now there are members of the GOP and our President elect who are telling us not to trust the CIA but trust the Russians, Putin and the GRU.

Okay.

Whos saying trust Putin and Russia? Your world views are so jaded its embarrassing. Thats what watching CNN and NBC does every night to you I suppose.

When you realize Brennan, the CIA Dir is an Obama crony and he was the only guy being political (anti Trump) during the election season, its too easy to see his motives. Hes the only guy saying Putin and has no proof. Comey, Clapper, everyone else says there is not hard proof it was the Russian gov't.

We still haven't seen any proof. The delusion of denial with some people on the left is astounding, and quite frankly, scary.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 16/12/16, 01:17 pm

As usual, zero liberal media outlets have picked up the story the Russians tried to hack the RNC.

I wonder why that is?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/republican-national-committee-security-foiled-russian-hackers-1481850043

And get ready to laugh at Podesta...WTF is up with the the left not caring about cyber security?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 16/12/16, 01:39 pm

The_Dude wrote:As usual, zero liberal media outlets have picked up the story the Russians tried to hack the RNC.

I wonder why that is?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/republican-national-committee-security-foiled-russian-hackers-1481850043

And get ready to laugh at Podesta...WTF is up with the the left not caring about cyber security?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/

old people are so dumb and out of touch. they all need to retire and be relived of power
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 16/12/16, 02:18 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

Bah. Putin knew Hillary was the weaker of the two. With her reset buttons and push over talk during her time of SoS. Trump doesn't take crap from anyone, and we will see that in his foreign policy.
!Remind me in 2 years to bump this.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 16/12/16, 02:31 pm

InTenSity wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

!Remind me in 2 years to bump this.

Why does the peaceful left all of a sudden want conflict with Russia?

Just a scapegoat for Hilary? Or why?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 16/12/16, 04:27 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#ixzz4SvakJkHB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Can someone please link some more fake news sites for me to read. I'm a big fan of political fiction.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 16/12/16, 05:55 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

Can someone please link some more fake news sites for me to read. I'm a big fan of political fiction.

Sure just link any news site I don't like and it's fake.

Honestly not sure why people are trying to deny Russia's involvement.

Trump won. Big. It's over. Nothing will change it.

But we do need serious cyber security reform
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 16/12/16, 06:28 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sure just link any news site I don't like and it's fake.

Honestly not sure why people are trying to deny Russia's involvement.

Trump won. Big league. It's over. Nothing will change it.

But we do need serious cyber security reform

FIFY
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down