Alien: Covenant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Alien: Covenant

Post by Death Roe on 2016-12-21, 10:14

Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant find what they believe to be an uncharted paradise. What the crew discover is a dark, dangerous world, whose sole inhabitant is the "synthetic" David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.

This is, obviously, a direct sequel to Prometheus.

It hits theaters May 19. A trailer recently got rated and classified by the MPAA, so it should be dropping any day.

I LOVE Alien and Aliens. Alien 3... barf. Alien Resurrection was good besides the whole Alien+Ripley baby thing.

Prometheus has some awesome scenes, but just felt kinda jumbled.

Cast: Michael F. Assbender, Katherine Waterston, James Franco, Danny McBride, and Billy Crudup. Rumored that Franco and Waterston's characters are married, and possibly Ripley's parents.

Here's the teaser poster:

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Video Re: Alien: Covenant

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2016-12-21, 10:20

You watch a lot of movies. NTTAWWT

Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2016-12-21, 10:20

TheReal_LWS wrote:You watch a lot of movies. NTTAWWT

The sun is bad for me, according to my mom.

Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2016-12-21, 10:24

Your hobbies are more outdoor oriented, I like movies and TV. To each his own.

My Dad had me watch Schindler's List when I was 6 years old. That's some real man shit.

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2016-12-21, 10:26

Death Roe wrote:

Your hobbies are more outdoor oriented, I like movies and TV. To each his own.

My Dad had me watch Schindler's List when I was 6 years old. That's some real man shit.

Great film. You are right, different strokes. I do enjoy a decent flick though, Jan-March usually.

Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2016-12-25, 22:49

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2017-08-13, 23:00

Just finished watching it and it wasn't that great. It was better than Prometheus but that wasn't hard to do.

Just felt tired and it didn't make a whole of sense.

'Cause we done shared all of mine
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-08-14, 09:34

Yeah, I agree. I think Ridley Scott should just end this series. He's doing that by making mediocre movies, though...

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum