Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember that "Vote Trump" Church burning I called a probable hoax?

3 posters

Go down

Remember that "Vote Trump" Church burning I called a probable hoax? Empty Remember that "Vote Trump" Church burning I called a probable hoax?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:59 pm

While most of you ridiculed me?

Mississippi Church Member Charged in 'Vote Trump' Arson

A Mississippi man arrested in the burning of an African-American church that was spray-painted with the words "Vote Trump" is a member of the congregation, the church's bishop said.

Andrew McClinton, 45, of Leland, Mississippi, was charged Wednesday with first degree arson of a place of worship, said Warren Strain, spokesman for the Mississippi Department of Public Safety. McClinton is African-American.

McClinton was arrested in Greenville, where Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church was burned and vandalized Nov. 1, a week before the presidential election.

Hopewell Bishop Clarence Green said McClinton is a member of the church. Green said he didn't know about the arrest until he was called by The Associated Press.

"This is the first I have heard of it," said Green, who said he was attending to other church duties and didn't have time for a longer interview.

It was not immediately clear whether McClinton is represented by an attorney.

An investigation continues, but a state official said politics did not appear to be the reason for the fire.

"We do not believe it was politically motivated. There may have been some efforts to make it appear politically motivated," Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney, who is also the state fire marshal, told AP.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Remember that "Vote Trump" Church burning I called a probable hoax? Empty Re: Remember that "Vote Trump" Church burning I called a probable hoax?

Post by Rocinante Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Shit I just came here to post this. I knew you'd be happy as a clan, I mean clam. Congratulations, buddy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Remember that "Vote Trump" Church burning I called a probable hoax? Empty Re: Remember that "Vote Trump" Church burning I called a probable hoax?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Rocinante wrote:Shit I just came here to post this. I knew you'd be happy as a clan, I mean clam. Congratulations, buddy.

Sorry man, it smelled bad. No real Trump supporter is going to burn a church and spray paint on it. Someone opposing Trump would do that....

Sort of like Bill Clinton "remembering church burnings" while being interviewed as President....and the uncomfortable fact none occurred during the time he referenced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:59 pm

I think Bob wrote this headline.

Remember that "Vote Trump" Church burning I called a probable hoax? C0PjrvuVIAMDAnR
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:06 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Shit I just came here to post this. I knew you'd be happy as a clan, I mean clam. Congratulations, buddy.

Sorry man, it smelled bad. No real Trump supporter is going to burn a church and spray paint on it. Someone opposing Trump would do a that....

Sort of like Bill Clinton "remembering church burnings" while being interviewed as President....and the uncomfortable fact none occurred during the time he referenced.

Whoa whoa whoa. Slow your hyperbole train down right there goose. You could say "no real (blank) supporter would (blanky blank)" and you'd almost certainly be wrong. If you have 50 million people that voted for you then some a probably mega jackasses. Just sayin.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:35 pm

There's a special place in hell for people who do that shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down