The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by InTenSity on Wed 11 Jan - 22:54

xsanguine wrote:What if its really fake news, GRR?
U.S.intelligence agency agree with high probability shit happened. The conservatives would rather trust Russia agencies than American. I'm living in wacko world.
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11104
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by xsanguine on Wed 11 Jan - 22:56

Just wait till he takes office! Dis gon be fun!

_________________
Don't worry about what I'm doing. Worry about why you are worrying about what I am doing.
avatar
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9648
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by MiamiSpartan on Thu 12 Jan - 11:53

xsanguine wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:If the Golden Shower story was supposed to be Russia's big chip to blackmail Trump, haven't they pretty much swung and missed? I mean, that would be about the tamest of the sexual-related things that he's done that we all knew about even before the election. Seems kind of like trying to use video of a jaywalking incident to gain leverage on a convicted car thief.

That's tame? Geez, I'm starting to question what I thought was a pretty respectable sexual history.
Well, I was comparing it to other things Trump has done, not you (though I don't know what you've done). So compared to sexual assault and sexual harassment, yes watching two consenting adults pee, is pretty tame.
avatar
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2524
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by steveschneider on Thu 12 Jan - 12:04

DWags wrote:I certainly am hoping this is all bullshit. Again, I'm amazed at who this is disarmed. Guys like McCain were worried about this,a nd yet staunch right wingers like Goose seem to dismiss this with great prejudice. I'm Impressed that Russia really has been able to do that to the right in our country.

I hope this is all bullshit, I hope it's fake news. But whether it is or not, we have guys who dismiss this as hogwash. I don't think it should be dismissed in that manner. Reagan would always say verify everything. I'm guessing for some reason the right wingers on this board are saying they believe our intelligence community is full of shit.

Again, there should be a full and independent review. There's so many questions around this entire story, lets get to the bottom of it.
avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12081
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by LooseGoose on Thu 12 Jan - 12:14

xsanguine wrote:Just wait till he takes office! Dis gon be fun!

You'll have a Press determined to "GET" a President. More so by far than any President since RM Nixon. They got him and toasted themselves for it. The difference is this time there are other ways to fight back the WaPost, NYT and the 3 networks don't control the flow of information like they once did. It's going to be a pissing match back and forth from day 1.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 12 Jan - 12:15

I think of the Russians can show that Cheeto Hitler used a private email account that heads will (finally) start to roll.

I mean, the christian deplorables are cool with admitted sexual assault.. racism, bigotry.. xenophobia.. mocking disabled people.. denigrating the family of a young man killed fighting for our freedoms..

emails.

That will be the straw.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by GRR Spartan on Thu 12 Jan - 12:51

Looks like Goose is channelling his Kelly Ann Conway again.


Goose, how can you live in very Republican Oscoda County with a GOP County commision, GOP State Rep, GOP State Senator, GOP AG, GOP Sec of State, GOP Gov, GOP Congressman who are all part of government with GOP majorities in the legislatures and both MI and the Federal government have GOP executives while you whine about not having a voice and everyone is out to get conservatives?

Have you convinced yourself that your part in electing all these Republicans and  "conservatives" hasn't saved you from being a victim?

Tell us about the 3059 counties that eleected Trump again. That was false data that you bought hook line and sinker.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6102
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 12 Jan - 13:14

GRR Spartan wrote:Looks like Goose is channelling his Kelly Ann Conway again.


Goose, how can you live in very Republican Oscoda County with a GOP County commision, GOP State Rep, GOP State Senator, GOP AG, GOP Sec of State, GOP Gov, GOP Congressman who are all part of government with GOP majorities in the legislatures and both MI and the Federal government have GOP executives while you whine about not having a voice and everyone is out to get conservatives?

Have you convinced yourself that your part in electing all these Republicans and  "conservatives" hasn't saved you from being a victim?

Tell us about the 3059 counties that eleected Trump again. That was false data that you bought hook line and sinker.
wait.. Trump supporters are whiny?

I never noticed.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by LooseGoose on Thu 12 Jan - 13:32

GRR Spartan wrote:Looks like Goose is channelling his Kelly Ann Conway again.


Goose, how can you live in very Republican Oscoda County with a GOP County commision, GOP State Rep, GOP State Senator, GOP AG, GOP Sec of State, GOP Gov, GOP Congressman who are all part of government with GOP majorities in the legislatures and both MI and the Federal government have GOP executives while you whine about not having a voice and everyone is out to get conservatives?

Have you convinced yourself that your part in electing all these Republicans and  "conservatives" hasn't saved you from being a victim?

Tell us about the 3059 counties that eleected Trump again. That was false data that you bought hook line and sinker.

I didn't always live here nimrod. I retired here to get to low taxes and sane government. Sorry if you don't enjoy that, I do.

And it was actually 2626 Counties for Trump vs 487 for Hills. And please show me where I cited 3059? I'll wait.

He won, she lost - it's amazing the amount of whining being done by the losers.




_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by The_Dude on Thu 12 Jan - 13:34

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Looks like Goose is channelling his Kelly Ann Conway again.


Goose, how can you live in very Republican Oscoda County with a GOP County commision, GOP State Rep, GOP State Senator, GOP AG, GOP Sec of State, GOP Gov, GOP Congressman who are all part of government with GOP majorities in the legislatures and both MI and the Federal government have GOP executives while you whine about not having a voice and everyone is out to get conservatives?

Have you convinced yourself that your part in electing all these Republicans and  "conservatives" hasn't saved you from being a victim?

Tell us about the 3059 counties that eleected Trump again. That was false data that you bought hook line and sinker.

I didn't always live here nimrod. I retired here to get to low taxes and sane government. Sorry if you don't enjoy that, I do.

And it was actually 2626 Counties for Trump vs 487 for Hills. And please show me where I cited 3059? I'll wait.

He won, she lost - it's amazing the amount of whining being done by the losers.




Remember when they attacked Trump voters for not being hypothetically able to accept the election results...and then they themselves are doing what they said the other side would hypothetically do?

avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by MiamiSpartan on Thu 12 Jan - 13:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think of the Russians can show that Cheeto Hitler used a private email account that heads will (finally) start to roll.

I mean, the christian deplorables are cool with admitted sexual assault.. racism, bigotry.. xenophobia.. mocking disabled people.. denigrating the family of a young man killed fighting for our freedoms..

emails.

That will be the straw.

It's almost enough to make one think that Hillary lost because of something other than just the e-mails.

But, nah, all I've been hearing is that the e-mails lost her the election. I guess that makes it easy for her and her supporters to blame someone else (the Russians), rather than looking inward and see how badly she managed to choke the election away (and I say that as someone who voted for her).
avatar
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2524
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by TheReal_LWS on Thu 12 Jan - 13:36

The_Dude wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I didn't always live here nimrod. I retired here to get to low taxes and sane government. Sorry if you don't enjoy that, I do.

And it was actually 2626 Counties for Trump vs 487 for Hills. And please show me where I cited 3059? I'll wait.

He won, she lost - it's amazing the amount of whining being done by the losers.




Remember when they attacked Trump voters for not being hypothetically able to accept the election results...and then they themselves are doing what they said the other side would hypothetically do?


The difference being they are completely feckless to do anything about it, short of hiring people to make signs and shout at confirmation hearings............

_________________
Guns are my favorite.
avatar
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Posts : 3255
Join date : 2016-06-12
Location : Jesus Loves You!

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by CheesySpartan on Thu 12 Jan - 13:42

The_Dude wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I didn't always live here nimrod. I retired here to get to low taxes and sane government. Sorry if you don't enjoy that, I do.

And it was actually 2626 Counties for Trump vs 487 for Hills. And please show me where I cited 3059? I'll wait.

He won, she lost - it's amazing the amount of whining being done by the losers.




Remember when they attacked Trump voters for not being hypothetically able to accept the election results...and then they themselves are doing what they said the other side would hypothetically do?



_________________
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." Vince Lombardi
avatar
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2014-05-16
Location : SwillinatI Ch33sySpartan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 12 Jan - 13:46

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think of the Russians can show that Cheeto Hitler used a private email account that heads will (finally) start to roll.

I mean, the christian deplorables are cool with admitted sexual assault.. racism, bigotry.. xenophobia.. mocking disabled people.. denigrating the family of a young man killed fighting for our freedoms..

emails.

That will be the straw.

It's almost enough to make one think that Hillary lost because of something other than just the e-mails.

But, nah, all I've been hearing is that the e-mails lost her the election. I guess that makes it easy for her and her supporters to blame someone else (the Russians), rather than looking inward and see how badly she managed to choke the election away (and I say that as someone who voted for her).
she lost because she's crooked.

unlike someone who admitted to sexually assaulting women. He's someone the evangelical "christians" can really get behind.

(just be careful, evangelical ""christians" if he gets behind you... that could get uncomfortable).
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 12 Jan - 13:47

oh - and I'm sorry if my previous post upset any republicans.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by MiamiSpartan on Thu 12 Jan - 14:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
It's almost enough to make one think that Hillary lost because of something other than just the e-mails.

But, nah, all I've been hearing is that the e-mails lost her the election. I guess that makes it easy for her and her supporters to blame someone else (the Russians), rather than looking inward and see how badly she managed to choke the election away (and I say that as someone who voted for her).
she lost because she's crooked.

unlike someone who admitted to sexually assaulting women. He's someone the evangelical "christians" can really get behind.

(just be careful, evangelical ""christians" if he gets behind you... that could get uncomfortable).
While I don't disagree with you on that hypocrisy, he hardly got elected because of evangelical Christians. Saint or Devil, they were voting for whoever the Republican nominee is. They have in the past, they did this time, they will in the future.

They didn't turn the tide, it's the people in the middle that felt that she was a bigger piece of shit than he is. And perhaps most embarrassingly, because Hillary somehow managed to get less of the female vote than Obama, despite facing a misogynistic, sexual assaulter in the election. That's disgraceful.
avatar
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2524
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 12 Jan - 14:33

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:she lost because she's crooked.

unlike someone who admitted to sexually assaulting women. He's someone the evangelical "christians" can really get behind.

(just be careful, evangelical ""christians" if he gets behind you... that could get uncomfortable).
While I don't disagree with you on that hypocrisy, he hardly got elected because of evangelical Christians.  Saint or Devil, they were voting for whoever the Republican nominee is.  They have in the past, they did this time, they will in the future.

They didn't turn the tide, it's the people in the middle that felt that she was a bigger piece of shit than he is.  And perhaps most embarrassingly, because Hillary somehow managed to get less of the female vote than Obama, despite facing a misogynistic, sexual assaulter in the election.  That's disgraceful.
and that's where the mainstream media with their fake news and the gullible knuckle-draggers that follow it swayed the election.

When you think about it, it took the Russian government, the US government and the mainstream media to take Hillary out. And she still won the popular vote by 2.9 million.

so - because she didn't play to the racist, bigoted, xenophobic proclivities of immoral evangelicals, we get a reflection of them in the White House.

and it's cool - in fact, it's kinda fun pointing out the moral shortcomings of knuckle-draggin' America as our country burns.. it's unfortunate, obviously, but you can choose to whine like republicans do - or you can choose to be held responsible for your own happiness.

I choose the latter.


(I'm sorry if this post offends any of the republican snowflakes).
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by The_Dude on Thu 12 Jan - 14:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
It's almost enough to make one think that Hillary lost because of something other than just the e-mails.

But, nah, all I've been hearing is that the e-mails lost her the election. I guess that makes it easy for her and her supporters to blame someone else (the Russians), rather than looking inward and see how badly she managed to choke the election away (and I say that as someone who voted for her).
she lost because she's crooked.

unlike someone who admitted to sexually assaulting women. He's someone the evangelical "christians" can really get behind.

(just be careful, evangelical ""christians" if he gets behind you... that could get uncomfortable).

You seem angry lately
avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by The_Dude on Thu 12 Jan - 14:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
While I don't disagree with you on that hypocrisy, he hardly got elected because of evangelical Christians.  Saint or Devil, they were voting for whoever the Republican nominee is.  They have in the past, they did this time, they will in the future.

They didn't turn the tide, it's the people in the middle that felt that she was a bigger piece of shit than he is.  And perhaps most embarrassingly, because Hillary somehow managed to get less of the female vote than Obama, despite facing a misogynistic, sexual assaulter in the election.  That's disgraceful.
and that's where the mainstream media with their fake news and the gullible knuckle-draggers that follow it swayed the election.

When you think about it, it took the Russian government, the US government and the mainstream media to take Hillary out. And she still won the popular vote by 2.9 million.

so - because she didn't play to the racist, bigoted, xenophobic proclivities of immoral evangelicals, we get a reflection of them in the White House.

and it's cool - in fact, it's kinda fun pointing out the moral shortcomings of knuckle-draggin' America as our country burns.. it's unfortunate, obviously, but you can choose to whine like republicans do - or you can choose to be held responsible for your own happiness.

I choose the latter.


(I'm sorry if this post offends any of the republican snowflakes).

Based on your post election mental breakdown, it would seem you've let the voting whims of the American public decide your happiness level to a high degree.

Just sayin', ya know
avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by MiamiSpartan on Thu 12 Jan - 16:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
While I don't disagree with you on that hypocrisy, he hardly got elected because of evangelical Christians.  Saint or Devil, they were voting for whoever the Republican nominee is.  They have in the past, they did this time, they will in the future.

They didn't turn the tide, it's the people in the middle that felt that she was a bigger piece of shit than he is.  And perhaps most embarrassingly, because Hillary somehow managed to get less of the female vote than Obama, despite facing a misogynistic, sexual assaulter in the election.  That's disgraceful.
and that's where the mainstream media with their fake news and the gullible knuckle-draggers that follow it swayed the election.

When you think about it, it took the Russian government, the US government and the mainstream media to take Hillary out. And she still won the popular vote by 2.9 million.

so - because she didn't play to the racist, bigoted, xenophobic proclivities of immoral evangelicals, we get a reflection of them in the White House.

and it's cool - in fact, it's kinda fun pointing out the moral shortcomings of knuckle-draggin' America as our country burns.. it's unfortunate, obviously, but you can choose to whine like republicans do - or you can choose to be held responsible for your own happiness.

I choose the latter.


(I'm sorry if this post offends any of the republican snowflakes).
Wait, which is it? A couple of posts ago, she lost because she's a crook. Now it was the conspiring of the media, the US government, and the Russian government? I hope you've 10%'d me here.

The reality is that it just took Hillary to take Hillary out. Even if she can't help that people didn't like her, maybe she should have dialed back the arrogance and considered campaigning in states where she lost in the primary, such as key parts of the Midwest. What, did she think that those states that made a protest vote for Bernie were just kidding and really loved her?
avatar
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2524
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Thu 12 Jan - 16:33

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
and that's where the mainstream media with their fake news and the gullible knuckle-draggers that follow it swayed the election.

When you think about it, it took the Russian government, the US government and the mainstream media to take Hillary out. And she still won the popular vote by 2.9 million.

so - because she didn't play to the racist, bigoted, xenophobic proclivities of immoral evangelicals, we get a reflection of them in the White House.

and it's cool - in fact, it's kinda fun pointing out the moral shortcomings of knuckle-draggin' America as our country burns.. it's unfortunate, obviously, but you can choose to whine like republicans do - or you can choose to be held responsible for your own happiness.

I choose the latter.


(I'm sorry if this post offends any of the republican snowflakes).
Wait, which is it?  A couple of posts ago, she lost because she's a crook.  Now it was the conspiring of the media, the US government, and the Russian government?  I hope you've 10%'d me here.

The reality is that it just took Hillary to take Hillary out.  Even if she can't help that people didn't like her, maybe she should have dialed back the arrogance and considered campaigning in states where she lost in the primary, such as key parts of the Midwest.  What, did she think that those states that made a protest vote for Bernie were just kidding and really loved her?

Don't try to rationalize Bob's posts. That way lies madness.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12374
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri 13 Jan - 8:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Wait, which is it?  A couple of posts ago, she lost because she's a crook.  Now it was the conspiring of the media, the US government, and the Russian government?  I hope you've 10%'d me here.

The reality is that it just took Hillary to take Hillary out.  Even if she can't help that people didn't like her, maybe she should have dialed back the arrogance and considered campaigning in states where she lost in the primary, such as key parts of the Midwest.  What, did she think that those states that made a protest vote for Bernie were just kidding and really loved her?

Don't try to rationalize Bob's posts. That way lies madness.


while I can't argue with your statement, I don't think my man understands sarcasm.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Fri 13 Jan - 8:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Don't try to rationalize Bob's posts. That way lies madness.


while I can't argue with your statement, I don't think my man understands sarcasm.




This wasn't really the gif I was looking for but it's too funny not to share.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12374
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri 13 Jan - 10:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:


while I can't argue with your statement, I don't think my man understands sarcasm.




This wasn't really the gif I was looking for but it's too funny not to share.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by The_Dude on Fri 13 Jan - 12:14



avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by steveschneider on Fri 13 Jan - 12:19

avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12081
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by TheReal_LWS on Fri 13 Jan - 12:24


The election is over. He won. Get over it.

_________________
Guns are my favorite.
avatar
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Posts : 3255
Join date : 2016-06-12
Location : Jesus Loves You!

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri 13 Jan - 12:31

TheReal_LWS wrote:

The election is over. He won. Get over it.


_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15994
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by TheReal_LWS on Fri 13 Jan - 12:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

The election is over. He won. Get over it.



_________________
Guns are my favorite.
avatar
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Posts : 3255
Join date : 2016-06-12
Location : Jesus Loves You!

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri 13 Jan - 12:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

The election is over. He won. Get over it.

when people say "he won, get over it", they're really whining about the mean things you're saying about their little hero.

"but.. {sniffle}.. but.. he won.. can't you just stop saying mean things"? No

gonna be a long 4 years for them.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri 13 Jan - 12:52

it's the equivalent of.. "but.. {sniffle}.. you should just {sniffle}.. give him a chance"...
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by The_Dude on Fri 13 Jan - 13:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's the equivalent of.. "but.. {sniffle}.. you should just {sniffle}.. give him a chance"....

The American public gave him 4 years.

The fact that you are rooting against our country is irrelevant. Deal with it.
avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by LooseGoose on Tue 17 Jan - 16:40

Yep the Dems they hate them some Wikileaks and traitors.....

Charlie SavageVerified account ‏@charlie_savage
BREAKING: Obama commutes Chelsea Manning's sentence for leaking to WikiLeaks. She will be freed on May 17.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by DWags on Tue 17 Jan - 17:02

44%.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by LooseGoose on Tue 17 Jan - 17:28

Michael Graham ‏@IAMMGraham 26m26 minutes ago
SHORTER OBAMA: Wikileaks is a Russian front that endangers American democracy, and soldiers who reveal US secrets to them shd be pardoned.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by DWags on Tue 17 Jan - 17:56

LooseGoose wrote:Michael Graham ‏@IAMMGraham 26m26 minutes ago
SHORTER OBAMA: Wikileaks is a Russian front that endangers American democracy, and soldiers who reveal US secrets to them shd be pardoned.

The Russians did it first.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by GRR Spartan on Tue 17 Jan - 19:52

I agree with Obama.
We have a lot of people in this country who trust Putin and his bestie Trump more than they trust the CIA.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6102
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by DWags on Tue 17 Jan - 20:21

If our military is fucking up that badly, I'd hope someone blows the whistle. I'd prefer proper channels but if you're fearful of that, go to Assange.

What's more delicous is that Assange said he'd come back for trial if Obama pardoned Chelsea.

Come on home you cock sucking child molester. Are you a man of your word?

Obama, calling a cocksuckers bluff.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by steveschneider on Wed 15 Feb - 10:45

So I laid off for the last couple of weeks to give President Agent Orange a chance.

Are there any more 'he won get over it' posters that are still sticking by this treasonous bastard?
avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12081
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by GRR Spartan on Wed 15 Feb - 11:20

This is one instance where I can legitimately say "I told you so!"

Way back in August or early September I wrote what some here classified as a rant on why, as distastful as it was, Hillary Clinton should get your votes because while she was less than perfect she had submitted tax returns for over 2 decades and Trump had Manefort who was too cozy to Russian power brokers.

We're not halfway through February and it turns out the Trump campaign was lying about relationships with Russia.  

The sorry thing is we are now left hoping that at least 5-7 GOP US Senators have the political will to stop Trump in his tracks rather than succumb to the sirens song to using his Russian backed Presidency to sign off on a GOP agenda.  

Right now they are dealng with the devil who knows no loyalty except to himself, his children and his businesses that are run by his children.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6102
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum