Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice ain't cooking pork chops and apple sauce no more.

+7
WhiteBoyHatcher
MSU addict
Jethro Bodeen
Jake from State Farm
LoneWolfSparty
DroppedByADime
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Alice ain't cooking pork chops and apple sauce no more.  Empty Alice ain't cooking pork chops and apple sauce no more.

Post by DWags 2014-06-01, 20:23

SAMs fine piece of ass bit the big house mop today.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Alice ain't cooking pork chops and apple sauce no more.  Empty Re: Alice ain't cooking pork chops and apple sauce no more.

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-06-01, 20:36

After bowling, I figure Sam must've raided the Brady liquor cabinet, banged Alice and snuck out before the brats got up ...

I'd like to think so at least
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Alice ain't cooking pork chops and apple sauce no more.  Empty Re: Alice ain't cooking pork chops and apple sauce no more.

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-01, 21:02

RIP
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-01, 21:33

DroppedByADime wrote:After bowling, I figure Sam must've raided the Brady liquor cabinet, banged Alice and snuck out before the brats got up ...

I can see those orthopedic shoes over her ears right now yelling "give me that slab of beef you filthy butcher!"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-06-02, 08:21

DWags wrote:

I can see those orthopedic shoes over her ears right now yelling "give me that slab of beef you filthy butcher!"  

Alice ain't cooking pork chops and apple sauce no more.  502811600 

Where's the rolling on the floor smilie?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-06-02, 12:41

The Brady's had 1 car. 1 Goddamn car!!! Mrs. Brady didn't work. The Kids wore the same clothes all of the time and there was a big Goddamn deal when they got a second phone for the kids. Mr Brady was an Architect- not the owner of a huge world-wide construction firm like Uncle Bill in "Family Affair".

So how the HELL could they afford a GDF, LIVE-IN MAID??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And WTF did Carol Brady do all goddamn day?????? What?????

There was something SERIOUSLY WRONG there. When I was 8 years old I could see that.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-06-02, 12:52

I heard on the radio this morning she was a U of M grad.  I had no idea.  

I guess she did pretty well for herself.  I would think that being a live in maid is better than the usual McDonald's career track.

Last edited by MSU addict on 2014-06-02, 16:25; edited 1 time in total
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-02, 13:04

Jethro Bodeen wrote:The Brady's had 1 car. 1 Goddamn car!!!  Mrs. Brady didn't work. The Kids wore the same clothes all of the time and there was a big Goddamn deal when they got a second phone for the kids. Mr Brady was an Architect- not the owner of a huge world-wide construction firm like Uncle Bill in "Family Affair".

So how the HELL could they afford a GDF, LIVE-IN MAID??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And WTF did Carol Brady do all goddamn day?????? What?????

There was something SERIOUSLY WRONG there. When I was 8 years old I could see that.

Mike was Mr. Phillips right hand man. Dude single-handedly was in charge of the redesigned King's Island. He was no run of the mill architect, bro.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-06-02, 15:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Mike was Mr. Phillips right hand man. Dude single-handedly was in charge of the redesigned King's Island. He was no run of the mill architect, bro.

Ok. And maybe they were frugal so they could afford a live-in maid. Yeah- my bad. I get it now! Thanks cheers 
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-06-02, 15:55

Stupid scum grad nanny/maid. Gimme Rosie the Robot any day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turf 2014-06-02, 16:05

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

Ok. And maybe they were frugal so they could afford a live-in maid. Yeah- my bad. I get it now! Thanks cheers 

things were very different in the late 60's. one working parent with a good job lived a very comfortable middle-class life. it wasn't until the late-70s/80s that the middle class salary lost so much value.

RIP Alice!
Turf
Turf
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-06-02, 16:10

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

They were pretty frugal. Modest house. No cement pond in the backyard that I can remember.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Sparta 2014-06-02, 16:45

DroppedByADime wrote:After bowling, I figure Sam must've raided the Brady liquor cabinet, banged Alice and snuck out before the brats got up ...

Wait....are we talking kids or are we talking sausage? And if we are talking sausage, I am really confuse because if his brat wasn't up, your whole scenario falls apart.... confused 
Son of Sparta
Son of Sparta
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down