President Tweets at it again

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Cameron on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:25 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:President tweets suggested this morning that comey was lying and he was vindicated anyway. I say, tell your story president tweets. Go under oath and tell us your story. Preach it to the world and to the senate committee. Tell us all the ways that evil comey guy lied.

I would love for Trump to be under oath. He'd perjure himself in the first minute, and it would probably be about something totally meaningless, he just can't help it.
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:31 am

doesn't matter what the sexual predator tweets - the deplorables (the ones that can read) will believe it.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:31 am

Cameron wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:President tweets suggested this morning that comey was lying and he was vindicated anyway. I say, tell your story president tweets. Go under oath and tell us your story. Preach it to the world and to the senate committee. Tell us all the ways that evil comey guy lied.

I would love for Trump to be under oath. He'd perjure himself in the first minute, and it would probably be about something totally meaningless, he just can't help it.

I would take a day off of work just to watch if that ever happened.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:05 am

Cameron wrote:

You think? I don't think so. I think we'd finally get to hear the truth straight from the great president's mouth! Do it. Do it do it do it do it. Do it.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:39 am

Yeah that's the first thing I thought too. Oh, he's lying but not about the stuff that you feel makes you look better. Cool.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Everyone is reporting that he agreed to testify under oath just now but if you watch the video I don't think that president tweets, overflowing word toilet that he is, really said that. I don't know, it's like trying to understand a two year old.

Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Everyone is reporting that he agreed to testify under oath just now but if you watch the video I don't think that president tweets, overflowing word toilet that he is, really said that. I don't know, it's like trying to understand a two year old.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/06/09/donald-trump-willing-to-testify-comey-tapes-press-conference-sot.cnn

"I'm not hinting at it, but I'll tell you about it in a short amount of time." That is pretty much the definition of hinting you moron.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:30 am

Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:44 am

Seems like Comey wasn't the only one Reump wanted to micromanage.

ABC News Politics‏Verified account @ABCPolitics 19m19 minutes ago
Former US Attorney @PreetBharara recounts "very unusual" calls with Trump: "There has to be some kind of arms-length relationship."

GeorgeStephanopoulos‏Verified account @GStephanopoulos 36s37 seconds ago
.@PreetBharara on his calls with Pres. Trump: Reading stories about Trump's contact with James Comey has "felt a little bit like déjà vu."
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:23 am

Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:25 am

Let's give the guy a chance. He's passed more legislation than any other President...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:27 am

At least he was born in the US.

Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Congressman Introduces ‘COVFEFE’ Act: Tweets Count As Presidential Record

It would alter the current Presidential Records Act that does not include social media activity as presidential records.

The changes would make it illegal for a sitting president to delete any posts on social media.
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:16 pm

This fuckin guy you guys

Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This fuckin guy you guys
so today he's once again leaking classified information.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:00 am

Shocked
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:14 am

Rolling Eyes
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:45 am

This morining Trump is retweeting Jack Posobiec, the same guy who promoted the Pizzagate story and the Seth Rich murder fiction.

Trump is perfectly happy being associated with people like this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/15/trump-retweets-right-wing-provocateur-known-for-pushing-false-conspiracy-theories/?utm_term=.d0ee55dfff64
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:10 am

Trump retweeted the guy who once held sign that read "Rape Melania"?

But, BuzzFeed News has learned, the "Rape Melania" sign was not the work of an anti-Trump protester at all. Instead, according to sources, it was the brainchild of a group of Trump supporters led by Jack Posobiec, one of the organizers of the controversial DeploraBall inauguration party and a prominent figure in the pro-Trump internet.

Furthermore, as shown by a series of Posobiec's text messages obtained by BuzzFeed News and confirmed by a source who collaborated with Posobiec, the sign was the culmination of a disinformation campaign by Posobiec and others intended to paint the anti-Trump rallies as violent and out of control.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/inside-the-alt-rights-campaign-to-smear-trump-protesters-as?utm_term=.bfbEe0az7#.mdkRWPrEn

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 am

Turtleneck wrote:Trump retweeted the guy who once held sign that read "Rape Melania"?

But, BuzzFeed News has learned, the "Rape Melania" sign was not the work of an anti-Trump protester at all. Instead, according to sources, it was the brainchild of a group of Trump supporters led by Jack Posobiec, one of the organizers of the controversial DeploraBall inauguration party and a prominent figure in the pro-Trump internet.

Furthermore, as shown by a series of Posobiec's text messages obtained by BuzzFeed News and confirmed by a source who collaborated with Posobiec, the sign was the culmination of a disinformation campaign by Posobiec and others intended to paint the anti-Trump rallies as violent and out of control.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/inside-the-alt-rights-campaign-to-smear-trump-protesters-as?utm_term=.bfbEe0az7#.mdkRWPrEn

I'm starting to think that the president isn't the master tactician we all thought he was.

Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:20 am

Turtleneck wrote:Trump retweeted the guy who once held sign that read "Rape Melania"?

Nixon-level dirty tricks.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:23 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Shocked
wonder if "pro-life" advocates will be upset by this?
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:12 pm

So what if Amazon suddenly is out of stock on all of Ivanka and Trump apparel?

Trumps 3:12 AM tweet

Amazon is doing great damage to tax paying retailers. Towns, cities and states throughout the U.S. are being hurt - many jobs being lost!
21,184 replies 11,449 retweets 40,728 likes
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:13 pm

He just tweeted support for a fake story about a general that even if it were real it would be a war crime.

This fuckin guy.

Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:55 am

This mother fuckin guy

For the record that "their" is something that he tweeted this morning. There's a bot account that puts his tweets into that format. Very convenient if you don't want to follow him.

Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:52 am

love it when our Snowflake in Chief whines about how mean people are..

read somewhere where the other night at his white supremacist rally he didn't mentioned the USS McCain tragedy.. but mentioned himself nearly 250 times.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:59 am

It's all about Donald all the time.

The GOP leadership and cabinet officials have morphed into the same kind of synchophants Trump has hired to be on his business staff for the last 3 decades.

GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

For the record that "their" is something that he tweeted this morning. There's a bot account that puts his tweets into that format. Very convenient if you don't want to follow him.

This is the guy that the president retweeted...

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum