President Tweets at it again

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-07-30, 09:59

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:When I was growing up there was a kid in my neighborhood, Josh Dixon, and he had a tunnel to Russia in his basement. Pretty fuckin cool.

Did you grow up in Belarus?

Farmington Hills.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24614
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2019-07-30, 10:15

Trump finally admits "I know nothing"

[tw]1156203472481423361[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21170
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Turtleneck on 2019-08-30, 14:08

[tw]1167497793994481666[/tw]
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29646
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by steveschneider on 2019-09-04, 07:38

Humble brag, but I had a news free holiday and didn’t see any of the tweets, insanity, racism or outrage. It was incredible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23894
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-09-04, 07:49

steveschneider wrote:Humble brag, but I had a news free holiday and didn’t see any of the tweets, insanity, racism or outrage. It was incredible.
good for you - keep it up.

More people should do this permanently.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37298
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-09-04, 07:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Humble brag, but I had a news free holiday and didn’t see any of the tweets, insanity, racism or outrage. It was incredible.
good for you - keep it up.

More people should do this permanently.

I haven't listened to him talk other than the occasional sound bite since his inauguration.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21174
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-09-04, 08:00

Congratulations steve and pylon you have both earned our week’s gold star for amazingness you can exchange it at any liquor store that accepts swill bucks great work
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21822
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 35
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-09-04, 08:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Congratulations steve and pylon you have both earned our week’s gold star for amazingness you can exchange it at any liquor store that accepts swill bucks great work

What's the cash equivalent of a Swill Buck?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21174
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-09-04, 08:12

y'all are good people and fine citizens. The more we stay away from the mainstream media, various social media platforms that seem to be hate-filled echo chambers, etc. the more informed we actually are.

I think it's important to have open dialogue with friends, neighbors, etc. That's where meaningful influence occurs.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37298
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-09-04, 08:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Congratulations steve and pylon you have both earned our week’s gold star for amazingness you can exchange it at any liquor store that accepts swill bucks great work

What's the cash equivalent of a Swill Buck?

Ten swill bucks equals $1,000
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21822
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 35
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by steveschneider on 2019-09-04, 08:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:y'all are good people and fine citizens. The more we stay away from the mainstream media, various social media platforms that seem to be hate-filled echo chambers, etc. the more informed we actually are.

I think it's important to have open dialogue with friends, neighbors, etc. That's where meaningful influence occurs.

I caught up a little bit yesterday on all the shit I missed. Glad I enjoyed a little time off the crazy train.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23894
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-09-04, 08:50

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:y'all are good people and fine citizens. The more we stay away from the mainstream media, various social media platforms that seem to be hate-filled echo chambers, etc. the more informed we actually are.

I think it's important to have open dialogue with friends, neighbors, etc. That's where meaningful influence occurs.

I caught up a little bit yesterday on all the shit I missed. Glad I enjoyed a little time off the crazy train.
President Tweets at it again - Page 8 502811600

these folks don't need to watch or read the "news".. if they would just accept that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator in the White House is willing to do anything to dismantle traditional American values and institutions while being propped up by racist christian bigots in their own right.. then mobilize, talk with friends and vote.. they would be much happier and more content.

oh, well. We all have our things that are difficult to explain, I suspect.


Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37298
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-09-08, 10:50

The olds will appreciate this.

[tw]1170170862085033984[/tw]
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 36511
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-02-02, 23:22

The president tweeted that Kansas City is in Kansas.

He’s just off the charts stupid. He’s a stupid man. You’ll never convince me otherwise. World class dipshit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21822
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 35
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Rocinante on 2020-02-02, 23:24

Maybe he meant Kansas City, Kansas?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17352
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-02-02, 23:26

Rocinante wrote:Maybe he meant Kansas City, Kansas?

He didn’t Roc. He didn’t.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21822
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 35
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-03, 00:03

Sharpie time!
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29646
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-02-03, 05:25

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37298
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-02-03, 05:35

One of my Trumpy friends is defending it because there is a Kansas city, KS

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 28a65610
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14118
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by DWags on 2020-02-03, 05:42

And they asked an NPR reporter where Ukraine was?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 36158
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

President Tweets at it again - Page 8 Empty Re: President Tweets at it again

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum