Bump when these numbers move

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-05, 17:43

Number of women who have accused the sexual predator of sexually assaulting them:

Bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-05, 17:44

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I do my best not to get my panties in a bunch over a correction that doesn't even make the top 20 of all time.
I knew the haters would all be in here doing it for me.  

So to be clear once again.   No credit for the rise, all blame for the fall? Sounds about like this group.

All credit for the rise, no blame for the fall? Sounds about like Goose.
this is no place for logic.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-02-05, 21:32

More bullshit from The Swill’s biggest fan of authoritarian one party rule that wants to control women’s bodies.

Why aren’t those main stream media sources Fake News? I missed Trump talking about the opioid crisis in the State of The Union address. How was his plan to stop it explained?
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-06, 08:07

Mainstream media blames the colored boy from Kenya for the worst Dow plunge in history..

SEAN HANNITY: Because the Obama economy was so weak all of these years we had just artificially cheap money. Now what’s cheap money? Cheap money is when you can borrow at ridiculously low rates. The era of cheap money at some point has to come to an end. The government has artificially, the Fed has artificially kept the price of money down and the price borrowing down and now that’s going to come to an end. In many ways it represents; Ashley Webster is the name? In many ways it’s a sign of the strength of the economy more than anything else.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-06, 08:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Mainstream media blames the colored boy from Kenya for the worst Dow plunge in history..

SEAN HANNITY: Because the Obama economy was so weak all of these years we had just artificially cheap money. Now what’s cheap money? Cheap money is when you can borrow at ridiculously low rates. The era of cheap money at some point has to come to an end. The government has artificially, the Fed has artificially kept the price of money down and the price borrowing down and now that’s going to come to an end. In many ways it represents; Ashley Webster is the name? In many ways it’s a sign of the strength of the economy more than anything else.

Hannity has gone full on Trump. Sad.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-06, 08:32

"When can we declare bankruptcy?" - President Twitterfingers

Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-06, 08:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Mainstream media blames the colored boy from Kenya for the worst Dow plunge in history..  

Hannity has gone full on Trump. Sad.
knuckle-draggers gonna knuckle-drag.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-02-06, 09:08

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I do my best not to get my panties in a bunch over a correction that doesn't even make the top 20 of all time.
I knew the haters would all be in here doing it for me.  

So to be clear once again.   No credit for the rise, all blame for the fall? Sounds about like this group.

Difference is you never heard that from me, you're catching the "make up Goose quotes" fever. It's amusing that 90% of what I "said", I never said.

Just for Bob....

LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-06, 09:10

The Associated Press
‏Verified account @AP
28m28 minutes ago

BREAKING: US trade gap rises to $53.1 billion in December and $566 billion in 2017, highest in nine years.

time for the racist, bigoted sexual predator to blame brown/black people for the ills of society.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-06, 09:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Difference is you never heard that from me, you're catching the "make up Goose quotes" fever. It's amusing that 90% of what I "said", I never said.

Just for Bob....

Why you gotta be spreading fake news all the time Goose?
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-02-06, 14:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The Associated Press
‏Verified account @AP
28m28 minutes ago

BREAKING: US trade gap rises to $53.1 billion in December and $566 billion in 2017, highest in nine years.

time for the racist, bigoted sexual predator to blame brown/black people for the ills of society.

With the market only down 55 points today there's not enough misery there to celebrate, eh?
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-06, 14:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

With the market only down 55 points today there's not enough misery there to celebrate, eh?
I don't know anything about it.

I just know the racist, bigoted sexual predator takes credit for it... so I'll pleasantly assign the blame, too.

and when I say "blame" I mean the largest drop in the history of the stock market.

bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-06, 14:50

number of times racist John Kelly has referred brown people as "lazy" today..

Kelly: ‘Dreamers’ who didn’t sign up for DACA were ‘too afraid’ or ‘too lazy’

bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2018-02-06, 15:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Just for Bob....

Well, I suppose it's true that you never said "Trump gets all the credit for gains in the stock market," but you've certainly seen fit to remark upon gains in the stock market and post links that imply or directly give credit to the economic policies of the Trump administration. But hold your horses on saying I've caught the make up Goose quotes fever, I think I'm at least as fair to you as you are to others in that regard, and I don't think what I said was really unjustified, just a tad hyperbolic.
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-06, 15:29

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Just for Bob....

Well, I suppose it's true that you never said "Trump gets all the credit for gains in the stock market," but you've certainly seen fit to remark upon gains in the stock market and post links that imply or directly give credit to the economic policies of the Trump administration. But hold your horses on saying I've caught the make up Goose quotes fever, I think I'm at least as fair to you as you are to others in that regard, and I don't think what I said was really unjustified, just a tad hyperbolic.

I will give Goose credit for posting something disparaging towards Trump. Unfortunately it was a fake tweet from Sean Usher.

https://www.snopes.com/did-trump-tweet-president-dow-joans/
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-02-08, 10:55

Is it "pro-Trump" to be happy that all Americans can find a job?

U.S. jobless claims drop to near 45-year low

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week, dropping to its lowest level in nearly 45 years as the labor market tightened further, bolstering expectations of faster wage growth this year.

The second straight weekly decline in claims reported by the Labor Department on Thursday also pointed to strong job growth momentum, which could further drive the unemployment rate lower.

"The extremely low level of claims is a sign of tightness in the labor market and suggests that February is shaping up to be another solid month for job creation," said John Ryding, chief economist at RDQ Economics in New York.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits decreased 9,000 to a seasonally adjusted 221,000 for the week ended Feb. 3, the Labor Department said. Claims fell to 216,000 in mid-January, which was the lowest level since January 1973.

Economists polled by Reuters had forecast claims rising to 232,000 in the latest week. Last week marked the 153rd straight week that claims remained below the 300,000 threshold, which is associated with a strong labor market. That is the longest such stretch since 1970, when the labor market was much smaller.
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-08, 11:07

caution - mainstream media link below:

Procter & Gamble to eliminate 800 jobs

Make America White Again.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-08, 11:09

number of women accusing an aide of the racist, bigoted sexual predator of beating them bloody:

bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-08, 11:10

LooseGoose wrote:Is it "pro-Trump" to be happy that all Americans can find a job?

U.S. jobless claims drop to near 45-year low

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week, dropping to its lowest level in nearly 45 years as the labor market tightened further, bolstering expectations of faster wage growth this year.

The second straight weekly decline in claims reported by the Labor Department on Thursday also pointed to strong job growth momentum, which could further drive the unemployment rate lower.

"The extremely low level of claims is a sign of tightness in the labor market and suggests that February is shaping up to be another solid month for job creation," said John Ryding, chief economist at RDQ Economics in New York.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits decreased 9,000 to a seasonally adjusted 221,000 for the week ended Feb. 3, the Labor Department said. Claims fell to 216,000 in mid-January, which was the lowest level since January 1973.

Economists polled by Reuters had forecast claims rising to 232,000 in the latest week. Last week marked the 153rd straight week that claims remained below the 300,000 threshold, which is associated with a strong labor market. That is the longest such stretch since 1970, when the labor market was much smaller.

It's more Pro-Obama than Pro-Trump. Mostly Pro-Obama actually. I didn't know you were a big Obama booster Goose!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-08, 12:12

and here is a picture from one of the sexual predator's aide's victims:

bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-08, 12:17

number of times "Obama" was said on a mainstream media outlet this morning (Fox and Friends):

number of times "Rob Porter" was said on the same show:

bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-02-08, 12:35

Bob? this is supposed to be a "numbers" thread not a repeat everything I say in every other thread thread.
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-08, 12:36

LooseGoose wrote:Bob? this is supposed to be a "numbers" thread not a repeat everything I say in every other thread thread.
that's why I'm posting numbers..

like the number of women the sexual predator's aide assaulted, the number of women who have accused the sexual predator of assaulting them, the number of jobs leaving under the sexual predator's economy, etc.

sorry that you have a problem with numbers in the number thread.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-08, 12:37

LooseGoose wrote:Bob?   this is supposed to be a "numbers" thread not a repeat everything I say in every other thread thread.
that's why I'm posting numbers..

like the number of women the sexual predator's aide assaulted, the number of women who have accused the sexual predator of assaulting them, the number of jobs leaving under the sexual predator's economy, the number of times the mainstream media talked about Obama vs not talking about the sexual predator's violent aide,  etc.

sorry that you have a problem with numbers in the number thread.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-08, 12:38

number of points the Dow is currently down:

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-02-08, 18:51

A marketing Prof at Wharton, the late William T Kelly said:

“Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.”

Maybe the old prof was on to something.
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-09, 07:43

number of points the Dow dropped yesterday:

bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-02-09, 10:27

Rocinante wrote:I’m totally okay calling this Trump’s economy at this point. I mean who cares because the average worker is still getting screwed and Trump did inherit a stock market that was already humming (despite wages remaining stagnant) but it’s his. Fine. Sink or swim, it’s his. Go Trump!!

Can everyone please acknowledge the goddamn perfect timing of this post.
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-09, 10:31

Rocinante wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I’m totally okay calling this Trump’s economy at this point. I mean who cares because the average worker is still getting screwed and Trump did inherit a stock market that was already humming (despite wages remaining stagnant) but it’s his. Fine. Sink or swim, it’s his. Go Trump!!

I was going to quote this yesterday but decided against it. You're like Warren Buffett or some shit. Would you like to be my portfolio manager?
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-02-09, 10:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I was going to quote this yesterday but decided against it. You're like Warren Buffett or some shit. Would you like to be my portfolio manager?

Yes. All your stocks are belong to us.
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-09, 10:45

Rocinante wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Yes.  All your stocks are belong to us.

I'm assuming you'll just move everything into frozen concentrated orange juice.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-02-09, 10:46

Is that trading places? Loved that movie when I was a kid.
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-09, 10:47

Rocinante wrote:Is that trading places? Loved that movie when I was a kid.

Twisted Evil
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-02-12, 08:34

I guess all those people that said they were leaving were full of shit. What a shock.

Number Of Americans Renouncing Their U.S. Citizenship Fell In 2017, The First Decline In Five Years
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-02-12, 08:40

LooseGoose wrote:I guess all those people that said they were leaving were full of shit.  What a shock.

Number Of Americans Renouncing Their U.S. Citizenship Fell In 2017, The First Decline In Five Years

I"m just glad they're sticking around for the 2018 midterms.   Whew
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-02-12, 10:44

LooseGoose wrote:I guess all those people that said they were leaving were full of shit. What a shock.

LooseGoose wrote:I guess all those people that said they were leaving were full of shit. What a shock.

I think the climate has warmed for a select few.
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-02-12, 13:23

America's a lot more accepting of white supremacy since 2017.

A lot of Norwegians want to stay
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-12, 15:16

Number of spousal abusers the racist, bigoted sexual predator employed (that we know of):

bump
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-02-12, 20:32

Pretty sure this is the second time in a year you’ve posted something like this. I’ll say what I said the first time: Neither I, nor anyone I know, nor anyone on this board has ever said they would move from the country or renounce their citizenship.
Please stop perpetuating this false narrative.
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-13, 10:52

with the racist, bigoted sexual predator's proposed budget, combined with tax cuts to his rich, white friends - the number associated with the projected national deficit:

$27.8 trillion

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum