Bump when these numbers move

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-07-12, 07:59

LOL ^^^^ this is where I'd be insulted for bringing up the past.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by DWags on 2017-07-12, 08:11

LooseGoose wrote:LOL ^^^^ this is where I'd be insulted for bringing up the past.

Can I cut and paste this when you use the term "snowflake" from here on out? Cause the above sentence is as snowflake as they come. If that is a personal insult to you, I couldn't be more sorry.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-07-12, 08:39

Nah, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy here.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by DWags on 2017-07-12, 08:56

LooseGoose wrote:Nah, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy here.

Of which you have absolution. I get that.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-07-25, 11:22

S&P 500 hits record high on stronger-than-expected earnings

Pickup in Confidence Shows Americans Upbeat on Jobs, Economy

Present conditions measure rose to 147.8, a 16-year high, from 143.9

With unemployment near a 16-year low and U.S. stocks reaching record highs, consumers remain upbeat, which should continue to support the household spending that accounts for about 70 percent of U.S. gross domestic product.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-07-25, 11:32

That President Obama certainly set the table for long term prosperity after inheriting the biggest national and world economic recession since The Great Recession.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6102
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-07-25, 11:40

GRR Spartan wrote:That President Obama certainly set the table for long term prosperity after inheriting the biggest national and world economic recession since The Great Recession.
President Obama is definitely the greatest President of my lifetime.

and a truly great American.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by DWags on 2017-07-25, 11:49

I started this thread becasue I'm a patient man who has a few safeguards set up in my life. We'll see what happens. 2020. Health care will have a rippling effect. Till then we can talk like we know the outcome of a football game at the kick off. Four quarters to play, we've been through half of the first and we don't really know what the numbers mean, are they still climbing/falling because of Obama or it is a trump/republican thing. We'll see in November of 2020

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by DWags on 2017-07-28, 21:16


In the end people will vote their pocket book. Trump needs to get his communication director to stop sucking his cock and start talking this up
2nd quarter at 2.9% growth.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-04, 08:52

Positive change.

Ben Casselman‏Verified account @bencasselman
More
Prime-age employment rate hits 78.7%, highest since September 2008.


_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-04, 09:30

so thankful that Barack Obama's policies still have influence on our society, cultural and economy.

Thanks President Obama - and Happy Birthday!!

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-04, 10:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so thankful that Barack Obama's policies still have influence on our society, cultural and economy.

Thanks President Obama - and Happy Birthday!!


So predictable.   If the economy sucked it would be Trump's fault. More hyper-partisan blindness.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-04, 10:29

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so thankful that Barack Obama's policies still have influence on our society, cultural and economy.

Thanks President Obama - and Happy Birthday!!


So predictable.   If the economy sucked it would be Trump's fault. More hyper-partisan blindness.
I'm sorry I don't fawn over the sexual predator.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-04, 10:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So predictable.   If the economy sucked it would be Trump's fault. More hyper-partisan blindness.
I'm sorry I don't fawn over the sexual predator.


God loves you more for that.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by InTenSity on 2017-08-04, 10:34

Trump's record of 1.1 million jobs in six months is less than the 1.2 million added during the same period a year ago under Obama. It essentially matches the first six months of Obama's second term, when 1.1 million jobs were added.

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11104
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-04, 10:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm sorry I don't fawn over the sexual predator.


God loves you more for that.
imagine how much more god would love me if I relentlessly tried to deny affordable healthcare of poor people..

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by DWags on 2017-08-04, 10:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

God loves you more for that.
imagine how much more god would love me if I relentlessly tried to deny affordable healthcare of poor people..


Take women and gay rights away and pull the lever of the electric chair while hating muslims and other religions and you might replace St Peter up there.

Oh, and it wouldn't hurt to grab a little pussy now and again.
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-04, 10:56

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:imagine how much more god would love me if I relentlessly tried to deny affordable healthcare of poor people..


Take women and gay rights away and pull the lever of the electric chair while hating muslims and other religions and you might replace St Peter up there.

Oh, and it wouldn't hurt to grab a little pussy now and again.
the sexual predator is doing the Lord's work.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-04, 11:36

lmao @ you 2. You just hate it when something goes well for Trump.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by InTenSity on 2017-08-04, 11:39

LooseGoose wrote:lmao @ you 2. You just hate it when something goes well for Trump.
I think it has more to do with him not fucking it up too badly. How do these numbers compare to other presidents at other times? Its great that he's taken a strong economy and managed to...I'm not sure what he's done.

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11104
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-04, 11:41

LooseGoose wrote:lmao @ you 2. You just hate it when something goes well for Trump.
link, please, to anything that has "gone well" for the sexual predator.

other than not having to produce a list of prostitutes or little girls that visit the White House.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-04, 11:42

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:lmao @ you 2. You just hate it when something goes well for Trump.
I think it has more to do with him not fucking it up too badly. How do these numbers compare to other presidents at other times? Its great that he's taken a strong economy and managed to...I'm not sure what he's done.
as the article indicates, President Obama had a higher net growth of jobs during his first 6 months.

but.. ya know, he's just an uppity colored boy so, yeah.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by DWags on 2017-08-04, 11:47

LooseGoose wrote:lmao @ you 2. You just hate it when something goes well for Trump.

Here's the deal, he's not doing anything economically Obama didn't do jobs wise. For me to tolerate his embarrassing character, his hate for gay people and women, his disdain for muslims, his crude language, his nepotism and his making money off his position the numbers would have to be way better than that. And then, I'd still think he's scum.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-04, 12:06

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:lmao @ you 2. You just hate it when something goes well for Trump.

Here's the deal, he's not doing anything economically Obama didn't do jobs wise. For me to tolerate his embarrassing character, his hate for gay people and women, his disdain for muslims, his crude language, his nepotism and his making money off his position the numbers would have to be way better than that. And then, I'd still think he's scum.
remember during the Obama years when the unemployment rate went down, the knuckle-draggin' racists would say that the numbers were manipulated by the mean 'ol media and that there were actually fewer people looking for jobs, thereby skewing the numbers?

yeah, me too.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by DWags on 2017-08-04, 12:24

Obama 2016 = 280,000 jobs, one year later Trump 179,000 Jobs.

However,

here's the big thing:

28K construction jobs
48K manufacturing jobs
300 coal mining. I guess that is bringing back the coal industry. I'm ot sure how much 300 new jobs at 15 bucks an hour will spread wealth around West Virginny.

Oh, and another thing: Know why "unemployment" is going down? Cause people are giving up on trying to find jobs......

Member that too? And "underemployed" member that?

Yeah, me tooo.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23636
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-04, 12:25

DWags wrote:Obama 2016 = 280,000 jobs, one year later Trump 179,000 Jobs.

However,

here's the big thing:

28K construction jobs
48K manufacturing jobs
300 coal mining. I guess that is bringing back the coal industry. I'm ot sure how much 300 new jobs at 15 bucks an hour will spread wealth around West Virginny.

Oh, and another thing: Know why "unemployment" is going down? Cause people are giving up on trying to find jobs......

Member that too? And "underemployed" member that?

Yeah, me tooo.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-11, 16:50

this is really strange with all the worries about Trump.


_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by NigelUno on 2017-08-11, 16:53

LooseGoose wrote:this is really strange with all the worries about Trump.


Strange because Trump hires foreign workers?

It's a big sign. Do you think he ever turned around and read it?
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19851
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-30, 10:58

US revised second-quarter GDP up 3.0% vs 2.7% rise expected

The U.S. economy grew faster than initially thought in the second quarter, notching its quickest pace in more than two years, and there are signs that the momentum was sustained at the start of the third quarter.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the April-June period, the Commerce Department said in its second estimate on Wednesday. The upward revision from the 2.6 percent pace reported last month reflected robust consumer spending as well as strong business investment.

Growth last quarter was the strongest since the first quarter of 2015 and followed a 1.2 percent pace in the January-March period. Economists had expected that second-quarter GDP growth would be raised to a 2.7 percent rate.

Retail sales and business spending data so far suggest the economy maintained its stamina early in the third quarter. Other data on Wednesday showed private employers ramped up hiring in August, adding 237,000 jobs to their payrolls. That was up from 201,000 jobs in July.

The ADP National Employment Report was released ahead of the government's more comprehensive employment report on Friday, which is expected to show solid job gains in August and diminishing labor market slack.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-08-30, 11:19

It's a good thing the previous administration left such a roaring economy.

Maybe President Obama needed to golf more in his first 7 months in office. Who'd of guessed that?

avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6102
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by NigelUno on 2017-08-30, 11:30

LooseGoose wrote:US revised second-quarter GDP up 3.0% vs 2.7% rise expected

The U.S. economy grew faster than initially thought in the second quarter, notching its quickest pace in more than two years, and there are signs that the momentum was sustained at the start of the third quarter.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the April-June period, the Commerce Department said in its second estimate on Wednesday. The upward revision from the 2.6 percent pace reported last month reflected robust consumer spending as well as strong business investment.

Growth last quarter was the strongest since the first quarter of 2015 and followed a 1.2 percent pace in the January-March period. Economists had expected that second-quarter GDP growth would be raised to a 2.7 percent rate.

Retail sales and business spending data so far suggest the economy maintained its stamina early in the third quarter. Other data on Wednesday showed private employers ramped up hiring in August, adding 237,000 jobs to their payrolls. That was up from 201,000 jobs in July.

The ADP National Employment Report was released ahead of the government's more comprehensive employment report on Friday, which is expected to show solid job gains in August and diminishing labor market slack.

Robust consumer spending on tiki torches no doubt.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19851
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-30, 11:41

GRR Spartan wrote:It's a good thing the previous administration left such a roaring economy.

Maybe President Obama needed to golf more in his first 7 months in office. Who'd of guessed that?


Typical mindless tribal babble from you and your twin Nigel. If things were going to hell it would be all on Trump. And you wonder why no one listens to your stream of puerile patter.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by kingstonlake on 2017-08-30, 12:00

Can someone explain to me how Trump and the Republican controlled congress haven't passed a single piece of economic legislation yet they get credit for GDP growth?

Isn't that the Jesus Peppers effect?
avatar
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5748
Join date : 2014-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-08-30, 12:25

Big improvement in replying.

No jerk off emoticom bombs
No expletives
Just some insults.

Pray tell whay has the current President done?  
No new healthcare plan, no tax plan, no wall.

However if you choose to belive what Trump says about himself and all he's accomplished you can be blissful.

I guess doubling down in Afghanistan is a big step forward.


Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-08-30, 12:27; edited 1 time in total
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6102
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by NigelUno on 2017-08-30, 12:26

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:It's a good thing the previous administration left such a roaring economy.

Maybe President Obama needed to golf more in his first 7 months in office. Who'd of guessed that?


Typical mindless tribal babble from you and your twin Nigel. If things were going to hell it would be all on Trump. And you wonder why no one listens to your stream of puerile patter.

After calling Trump an asshole and a buffoon, you seem to participate in more tribal babble than anyone.

So, it's kind of odd that you accuse others of doing that.

Feel free to comment on your change of heart and attitude.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19851
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-08-30, 14:05

How can the true believers be busting their buttons on job creation and economic growth when they've done nothing but tell us the US economy is awful and Obama had nothing to do the taking an economy that was nose diving from recession to possible depression to revive markets, residential real estate etc.

I guess less focus, more tweets and more golf is the answer.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6102
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Frank Ricard on 2017-08-30, 19:32

I don't care a flying fuck if the GDP was growing at 10%, the market was up 100% and unemployment was at 0%. I want this asshole outta here. He's a complete embarrassment.

He's not the reason we're in pretty good shape economically. In fact, it would probably do better without him. Put Pence in and let everything sort itself out in '18 and '20.

Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 711
Join date : 2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-10-21, 12:26

Strange how this thread isn't updated....if the #'s were going to hell I'll bet it would be bumped daily.

U.S. unemployment claims fall to 222,000, lowest in 44 years

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34711
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when these numbers move

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum