The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by steveschneider on 2017-10-26, 07:03

DWags wrote:How much money is being spent to come up with 581 fraudulent votes over the years because Hilliary beat this guy in the popular vote

How much money is spent so he can golf?
avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13985
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by NigelUno on 2017-10-26, 07:37

LooseGoose wrote:The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP

Pennsylvania election officials say noncitizen immigrants illegally voted hundreds of times since 2000.

Did they vote as Democrats or Republicans?


NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20974
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-10-26, 07:47

DWags wrote:How much money is being spent to come up with 581 fraudulent votes over the years because Hilliary beat this guy in the popular vote

34 per year.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18466
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by NigelUno on 2017-10-26, 07:55

APNewsBreak: Georgia election server wiped after suit filed

A computer server crucial to a lawsuit against Georgia election officials was quietly wiped clean by its custodians just after the suit was filed, The Associated Press has learned.

The server's data was destroyed July 7 by technicians at the Center for Elections Systems at Kennesaw State University, which runs the state's election system. The data wipe was revealed in an email — sent last week from an assistant state attorney general to plaintiffs in the case — that was obtained by the AP. More emails obtained in a public records request confirmed the wipe.

The lawsuit, filed by a diverse group of election reform advocates, aims to force Georgia to retire its antiquated and heavily criticized election technology. The server in question, which served as a statewide staging location for key election-related data, made national headlines in June after a security expert disclosed a gaping security hole that wasn't fixed six months after he reported it to election authorities.

It's not clear who ordered the server's data irretrievably erased.

The Kennesaw election center answers to Georgia's secretary of state, Brian Kemp, a Republican who is running for governor in 2018 and is the main defendant in the suit...

...The server data could have revealed whether Georgia's most recent elections were compromised by malicious hackers. The plaintiffs contend that the results of both last November's election and a special June 20 congressional runoff— won by Kemp's predecessor, Karen Handel — cannot be trusted.



NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20974
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-10-26, 08:02

LooseGoose wrote:The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP

Pennsylvania election officials say noncitizen immigrants illegally voted hundreds of times since 2000.

#Goosefacts
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-10-26, 19:47

LooseGoose wrote:The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP

Pennsylvania election officials say noncitizen immigrants illegally voted hundreds of times since 2000.

Please note that Goose provides no link. It took less than 20 seconds to locate this article.

HARRISBURG (AP) — Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

A Department of State official, Jonathan Marks, told the House State Government Committee that the agency's analysis covered 35 primary and general elections from 2000 through 2017. The number of possibly illegal ballots comes to one in every 172,000.

http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/pennsylvania/mc-nws-pa-illegal-immigrants-voting-20171025-story.html

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25855
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-10-26, 20:10

Its amazing how some folks can respond to post boiler plate from the usual suspects.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6431
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-10-27, 19:47

Bump for the massive voter fraud problem in Pa.

So glad Loose made us aware of the 544 illegally cast ballots among the 93 million plus ballots cast.

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25855
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-10-27, 20:51

If Roe v Wade can be overturned it doesn't matter how many Americans get fucked out of their right to vote.

Life in authoritarian America
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6431
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-01, 20:01

Another case of the thing that doesn't happen.....

In Philadelphia, Four Charged With Election Fraud Which Never Happens

City and state prosecutors on Monday charged four election workers with violating the state Election Code during the controversial March 21 special election for the state House’s 197th District in North Philadelphia.

Those charged include Dolores Shaw, 61, Calvin Mattox, 52, Thurman George, 57, and Wallace Hill, 60. The four — all Democrats — manned the ballot machines at the Esperanza Health Center at Kensington and Allegheny avenues in the 43rd Ward, one of the polling places where complaints about illegal electioneering were lodged.

But remember folks, voter fraud never happens. It’s just a plot to disenfranchise minorities. (And for the record, the 197th district is more than 80% minority voters and has only 5% registered Republicans.) And for the umpteenth time, this is just one place where the people involved happened to get caught.

The really humorous part of this story (assuming there’s any humor at all) is that Philly.com reminds readers that the only reason Mr. Vasquez was running in a special election was because his predecessor, state Rep. Leslie Acosta, was forced to resign after being charged with embezzlement involving a “no-show” government job where the paychecks were routed to her sister. And Vasquez wasn’t even originally supposed to be the Democrats’ nominee for the seat. The original nominee, Frederick Ramirez, was removed by a judge after it was discovered that he had falsely claimed to live in the district he sought to represent.

_________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. – H. L. Mencken
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39624
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-01, 20:17

NigelUno wrote:APNewsBreak: Georgia election server wiped after suit filed

A computer server crucial to a lawsuit against Georgia election officials was quietly wiped clean by its custodians just after the suit was filed, The Associated Press has learned.

The server's data was destroyed July 7 by technicians at the Center for Elections Systems at Kennesaw State University, which runs the state's election system. The data wipe was revealed in an email — sent last week from an assistant state attorney general to plaintiffs in the case — that was obtained by the AP. More emails obtained in a public records request confirmed the wipe.

The lawsuit, filed by a diverse group of election reform advocates, aims to force Georgia to retire its antiquated and heavily criticized election technology. The server in question, which served as a statewide staging location for key election-related data, made national headlines in June after a security expert disclosed a gaping security hole that wasn't fixed six months after he reported it to election authorities.

It's not clear who ordered the server's data irretrievably erased.

The Kennesaw election center answers to Georgia's secretary of state, Brian Kemp, a Republican who is running for governor in 2018 and is the main defendant in the suit...

...The server data could have revealed whether Georgia's most recent elections were compromised by malicious hackers. The plaintiffs contend that the results of both last November's election and a special June 20 congressional runoff— won by Kemp's predecessor, Karen Handel — cannot be trusted.



Bump

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20974
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-01, 21:02

Good to see people here agreeing there is election fraud that needs to be addressed.

_________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. – H. L. Mencken
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39624
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by DWags on 2017-11-01, 21:13

LooseGoose wrote:Good to see people here agreeing there is election fraud that needs to be addressed.

Wait, it’s not being addressed in philly or Georgia?

Goose? Do you think 3 fucking million voters voted illegally? Cause if you do, you’re too far gone to even bake the pies you owe me for the two arrests this week.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26671
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-11-01, 21:17

LooseGoose wrote:Another case of the thing that doesn't happen.....

In Philadelphia, Four Charged With Election Fraud Which Never Happens

City and state prosecutors on Monday charged four election workers with violating the state Election Code during the controversial March 21 special election for the state House’s 197th District in North Philadelphia.

Those charged include Dolores Shaw, 61, Calvin Mattox, 52, Thurman George, 57, and Wallace Hill, 60. The four — all Democrats — manned the ballot machines at the Esperanza Health Center at Kensington and Allegheny avenues in the 43rd Ward, one of the polling places where complaints about illegal electioneering were lodged.

But remember folks, voter fraud never happens. It’s just a plot to disenfranchise minorities. (And for the record, the 197th district is more than 80% minority voters and has only 5% registered Republicans.) And for the umpteenth time, this is just one place where the people involved happened to get caught.

The really humorous part of this story (assuming there’s any humor at all) is that Philly.com reminds readers that the only reason Mr. Vasquez was running in a special election was because his predecessor, state Rep. Leslie Acosta, was forced to resign after being charged with embezzlement involving a “no-show” government job where the paychecks were routed to her sister. And Vasquez wasn’t even originally supposed to be the Democrats’ nominee for the seat. The original nominee, Frederick Ramirez, was removed by a judge after it
was discovered that he had falsely claimed to live in the district he sought to represent.


Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25855
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-11-01, 21:25

An exploration of Donald Trump's allegations of massive voter fraud in the 2016 General Election
David Cottrella, Michael C.Herronb, Sean J.Westwood

As Republican candidate for president and later 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump has claimed repeatedly and vociferously that the 2016 General Election was tainted by massive voter fraud. Here we use aggregate election statistics to study Trump's claims and focus on non-citizen populations across the country, state-specific allegations directed at California, New Hampshire, and Virginia, and the timing of election results. Consistent with existing literature, we do not uncover any evidence supportive of Trump's assertions about systematic voter fraud in 2016. Our results imply neither that there was no fraud at all in the 2016 General Election nor that this election's administration was error-free. They do strongly suggest, however, that the expansive voter fraud concerns espoused by Donald Trump and those allied with him are not grounded in any observable features of the 2016 election.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S026137941730166X

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25855
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-11-21, 22:02

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP

Pennsylvania election officials say noncitizen immigrants illegally voted hundreds of times since 2000.

Please note that Goose provides no link. It took less than 20 seconds to locate this article.

HARRISBURG (AP) — Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

A Department of State official, Jonathan Marks, told the House State Government Committee that the agency's analysis covered 35 primary and general elections from 2000 through 2017. The number of possibly illegal ballots comes to one in every 172,000.

http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/pennsylvania/mc-nws-pa-illegal-immigrants-voting-20171025-story.html

Turtleneck wrote:Bump for the massive voter fraud problem in Pa.

So glad Loose made us aware of the 544 illegally cast ballots among the 93 million plus ballots cast.

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Another case of the thing that doesn't happen.....

In Philadelphia, Four Charged With Election Fraud Which Never Happens








Crazy how Loose occasionally falls silent


Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-11-21, 22:05; edited 1 time in total

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25855
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-11-21, 22:04

Oh, and maybe the real fraud is the guy doing the investigating...? Goose's head would explode is this was happening in a Clinton administration.

Details for Kobach’s fundraiser with Donald Trump Jr. revealed
Donald Trump Jr. will join Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach next week in Overland Park for a $200 per ticket fundraiser.

Kobach’s campaign had previously announced the Nov. 28 visit by President Donald Trump’s oldest son on behalf of the Kansas Republican’s campaign for governor, but had withheld the event’s location and time.

An invitation, which was obtained by The Star, states that there will be a 6 p.m. VIP reception at the Double Tree Hotel on College Boulevard in Overland Park, followed by a 7 p.m. dinner. Attending the dinner costs $200 per person, according to the invitation.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article185683023.html

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25855
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-12-16, 21:57

SHORTLY BEFORE Virginia’s elections last month, we asked the three Republicans on the statewide ballot — Ed Gillespie, the gubernatorial candidate; Jill Vogel, the lieutenant gubernatorial candidate; and John Adams, the attorney general candidate — if they believed voter fraud was rampant in the state. None gave a straightforward answer; all three mentioned the isolated case of an undergraduate at James Madison University who filed 18 falsified voter registration forms last year, none of which resulted in a fraudulent vote being cast.

The JMU case is the near-exception that proves the rule: Voting officials and scholars in Virginia, as in other states, say election fraud is rare across the United States; even more seldom does it result in falsified votes at the ballot box.

Nonetheless, the robotic responses by the three Virginia Republicans, who all lost by sizable margins, reflected the party’s intellectual corruption in an age of truthlessness. In the party of President Trump, who asserted, without a scintilla of evidence, that he lost the popular vote in the presidential election because up to 5 million people voted fraudulently, veracity has gone out of fashion. Consequently, many GOP candidates, including Mr. Gillespie, Mr. Adams and Ms. Vogel, lack the spine to utter what is plainly true — namely, that there is no evidence whatsoever that voter fraud is prevalent in the United States.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/republicans-keep-on-telling-voter-fraud-fairy-tales/2017/12/16/0fefdf1c-db9f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.c75672d836dc

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25855
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-03, 18:56

Well well. Looky here.

POLITICO BREAKING – BREAKING NEWS: Trump disbands voter fraud commission:
President Donald Trump is dissolving a controversial commission that was charged with investigating his unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud during the 2016 election, the White House said Wednesday.
Trump asked the Department of Homeland Security to look into the issue instead.
“Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry," a White House statement said. "Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today I signed an executive order to dissolve the Commission.”
(via POLITICO for iOS)
http://www.politico.com

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25310
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Turtleneck on 2018-01-03, 19:01

Oh no! Who is going to be held responsible for those 500 cases over 20 years in mostly state and local elections across the country?

While he blames others for not being cooperative, the truth is that the commission was formed to address a problem that did not exist.

Know Kobach can focus entirely on destroying the state of Kansas.

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25855
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-03, 19:07

Turtleneck wrote:Oh no! Who is going to be held responsible for those 500 cases over 20 years in mostly state and local elections across the country?

While he blames others for not being cooperative, the truth is that the commission was formed to address a problem that did not exist.

Know Kobach can focus entirely on destroying the state of Kansas.

Brownback is doing a mighty fine job of that all on his own.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25310
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Turtleneck on 2018-01-03, 19:13

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Oh no! Who is going to be held responsible for those 500 cases over 20 years in mostly state and local elections across the country?

While he blames others for not being cooperative, the truth is that the commission was formed to address a problem that did not exist.

Know Kobach can focus entirely on destroying the state of Kansas.

Brownback is doing a mighty fine job of that all on his own.

Kobach would try to see Brownback's policies reinstated if elected governor. Kobach is actually arguing they pulled the plug too early when they raised taxes.

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25855
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-03, 19:24

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Brownback is doing a mighty fine job of that all on his own.

Kobach would try to see Brownback's policies reinstated if elected governor. Kobach is actually arguing they pulled the plug too early when they raised taxes.

Sounds like Kansas is well on its way to becoming the next West Virginia.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25310
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-01-03, 19:30

Goose is not having a good week.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26793
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-02-19, 11:50

Inez Stepman Verified account @InezFeltscher 14h14 hours ago
More
1. Election security is so sacrosanct that a foreign country hiring professional Twitter trolls to spew false info is an "act of war."
2. We shouldn't even ask voters for the same ID they need to buy a six pack because there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Pick one.

_________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. – H. L. Mencken
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39624
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-19, 11:58

LooseGoose wrote:Inez Stepman Verified account @InezFeltscher 14h14 hours ago
More
1. Election security is so sacrosanct that a foreign country hiring professional Twitter trolls to spew false info is an "act of war."
2. We shouldn't even ask voters for the same ID they need to buy a six pack because there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Pick one.
America is a stupid country.

and whoever this is that you quoted is simply further proof of that.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26793
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by NigelUno on 2018-02-19, 18:35

LooseGoose wrote:Inez Stepman Verified account @InezFeltscher 14h14 hours ago
More
1. Election security is so sacrosanct that a foreign country hiring professional Twitter trolls to spew false info is an "act of war."
2. We shouldn't even ask voters for the same ID they need to buy a six pack because there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Pick one.

I'd bet a lot of money that the Russian trolls were hitting your computer up.


NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20974
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-02-19, 20:30

LooseGoose wrote:Inez Stepman Verified account @InezFeltscher 14h14 hours ago
More
1. Election security is so sacrosanct that a foreign country hiring professional Twitter trolls to spew false info is an "act of war."
2. We shouldn't even ask voters for the same ID they need to buy a six pack because there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Pick one.

Are you being intentionally obtuse or do you really not understand the difference between the two?

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25310
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-02-19, 20:30

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Inez Stepman Verified account @InezFeltscher 14h14 hours ago
More
1. Election security is so sacrosanct that a foreign country hiring professional Twitter trolls to spew false info is an "act of war."
2. We shouldn't even ask voters for the same ID they need to buy a six pack because there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Pick one.

I'd bet a lot of money that the Russian trolls were hitting your computer up.


Which Goose was then forwarding and retweeting.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25310
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sexual Predator Is Now Launching an Investigation into Voter Fraud..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum