Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews Empty Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-02-01, 11:00

Bump

Robert J Sakimano wrote:quot;]Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews 1c288f82bce7476e4be006b7c5aefb97  
]

Owned again
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews Empty Re: Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-02-01, 11:03

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews Empty Re: Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews

Post by NigelUno on 2017-02-01, 11:48

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-02-01, 11:54

NigelUno wrote:
#AlternativeFacts

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-02-01, 11:54

oh - and bump..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-01, 11:56

NigelUno wrote:

Thank you for continuing to post that. IT shows rather clearly that the Republican immigration policies are right smack in the mainstream of American thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-02-01, 11:56

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thank you for continuing to post that. IT shows rather clearly that the Republican immigration policies are right smack in the mainstream of American thought.
bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-02-01, 12:15

Fake posts?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-02-01, 12:32

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Are you saying Republican policy is to build a wall? And you get that from a video which says Clinton wants to build a wall...even though he doesn't say that?

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-01, 16:05

The my mother died because of Trump story has been all over the Press today.....#FakeNews.

Man who claimed mom died in Iraq after Trump's ban lied, Imam confirms

DETROIT (WJBK) - The leader of a mosque in Dearborn has confirmed to FOX 2 that a man who claimed his mother died in Iraq after being barred from returning to the United States under a ban instituted by President Trump this weekend, lied to FOX 2 about when her death occurred.

Imam Husham Al-Hussainy, leader of the Karbalaa Islamic Educational Center in Dearborn, says Mike Hager's mom did not pass away this weekend after being barred from traveling to the United States. The Imam confirms that Hager's mother died before the ban was put in place.

After the story aired on FOX 2 and was posted on FOX2Detroit.com, we received many questions about the validity of Hager's claims that his mother died waiting to be approved to come home. FOX 2 has confirmed that his mother died five days earlier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-02-01, 16:31

Goose, I think this thread is for bumping when someone here posts fake news. Not just fake news you find out in the wilderness. Otherwise we would have to bump this thread about once every 4th Trump tweet.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/business/media/trump-fake-news.html?_r=0

Also, I kinda forgot Trump is a anti-vaxxer. You geniuses voted in an anti-vaxxer to office. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-01, 16:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose, I think this thread is for bumping when someone here posts fake news. Not just fake news you find out in the wilderness. Otherwise we would have to bump this thread about once every 4th Trump tweet.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/business/media/trump-fake-news.html?_r=0

Also, I kinda forgot Trump is a anti-vaxxer. You geniuses voted in an anti-vaxxer to office. No

Speaking of #fakeNews ----- could you link me to the anti vax stance of his administration?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-02-01, 16:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose, I think this thread is for bumping when someone here posts fake news. Not just fake news you find out in the wilderness. Otherwise we would have to bump this thread about once every 4th Trump tweet.

Speaking of #fakeNews ----- could you link me to the anti vax stance of his administration?  

He's kinda busy ruining the foundation that this country was founded on at the moment. I'm sure he'll get to that soon enough.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/18/health/republican-presidential-debate-vaccines.html?action=click&contentCollection=The%20Upshot&module=RelatedCoverage&region=EndOfArticle&pgtype=article
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-01, 16:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

He's kinda busy ruining the foundation that this country was founded on at the moment. I'm sure he'll get to that soon enough.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/18/health/republican-presidential-debate-vaccines.html?action=click&contentCollection=The%20Upshot&module=RelatedCoverage&region=EndOfArticle&pgtype=article

So officially that falls under rumor, innuendo and #FakeNews for now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-02-01, 16:50

Bump
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-02-01, 17:35

LooseGoose wrote:

It's probably in this video somewhere:

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-02-01, 17:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So officially that falls under rumor, innuendo and #FakeNews for now.

I don't believe anyone was saying that his administration was pro anti-vax. Just the Tweeter in Chief.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-02-01, 20:17

The guy who posted the Trump wins 3084 counties is still ranting about fake news.

That's pretty funny. Sorry but funny.

Keep supporting the GOP and our new authoritarian President.
Guess abortion was that important.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-02-02, 10:44

Bump
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-02-02, 10:48

CheesySpartan wrote:Bump
solid bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-02-02, 10:48

bumpity bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-02, 12:05

GRR Spartan wrote:The guy who posted the Trump wins 3084 counties is still ranting about fake news.

Sorry for your tears.

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews Hillary-clintons-inauguration-attendance-gc-12558111
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-02-02, 12:10

bump

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-03, 13:33

The deluge of #FakeNews continues.....tweet first - spreads like wildfire -Emily Littella moment.

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews C3wn9HwXUAA9l0D

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews C3wn9HyXUAAhrM9

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews C3wn9HxW8AArN7M

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews C3wn9HyWAAArg_8
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-02-03, 13:55

LooseGoose wrote:The deluge of #FakeNews continues.....tweet first - spreads like wildfire -Emily Littella moment.

I didn't hear that - I was distracted by the Bowling Green Massacre tragedy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-03, 14:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The deluge of #FakeNews continues.....tweet first - spreads like wildfire -Emily Littella moment.

I didn't hear that - I was distracted by the Bowling Green Massacre tragedy.

I think the Bowling Green referred to was in one of the 51-57th states.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-02-03, 14:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I didn't hear that - I was distracted by the Bowling Green Massacre tragedy.

I think the Bowling Green referred to was in one of the 51-57th states.

you're referring to a colored boy. We can only expect so much from them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-02-03, 14:25

This is a tough one.  Fake news or alternative fact?

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-03, 14:48

GRR Spartan wrote:This is a tough one.  Fake news or alternative fact?

Sorta BS, sorta not - but mostly BS. I'm sorry she's not infallible. I would have fired her for this but Trump must be more forgiving.

Fact-checking Kellyanne Conway on the 'Bowling Green massacre'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-03, 14:56

From that RightWingRag™ the Atlantic.

The Rise of Progressive 'Fake News'

Meyer: First things first. Have you been seeing more fake news or hoaxes aimed at the left lately?

Binkowski: Yes, there has been more coming from the left. A lot of dubious news, a lot of wishful thinking-type stuff. It’s not as filthy as the stuff I saw that was purportedly coming from the right—I don’t think a lot of it was actually coming from the right, I think it was coming from outside sources, like Macedonian teenagers, for example—but there has been more from the left.

It’s more wish-fulfillment stuff. “Trump About to be Arrested!” Well, yeah, when’s that gonna happen? And we know it’s coming from the left because I know it’s coming from known players. Bill Palmer used to run the Daily News Bin, and it was basically a pro-Hillary Clinton “news site.” It was out there to counter misinformation. Which, okay, fair enough. But then he started to reinvent it as a news site, more and more, and he changed the name to the Palmer Report. The stuff that he puts out there, it’s nominally true. When you click on it, it’s some innocuous story [with an outlandish headline]. That is very harmful, I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-02-03, 15:06

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:The guy who posted the Trump wins 3084 counties is still ranting about fake news.

Sorry for your tears.

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews Hillary-clintons-inauguration-attendance-gc-12558111

Thats funny!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-02-03, 18:38

WTF Goose?

You know no bounds of protecting these goofs.

There was no massacre. There was no ban on Iraqi's. There was a slowdown in processing for further vetting, finger printing, background checks.

She's a whatever it takes to do business type. In the campaign when told they had presented a false story Ms. Conway's response was the mis-information had worked so the correct version was inconsequential.

I was wrong about you Goose. You are more than a casual observer thinkng things will work out if we just keep moving along and don't get out of line. You are really a new conservative who believes they are the only ones with solutions. The bankers, corporations and billionaires who underwrite campaigns to tilt the deck in their favor are correct and we should just be willing drones.

Maybe you think the Boeing / GE / Oracle lobby coming out to promote Trump's agenda of made in America. It means tariffs but they are promoting it because its tied to corporate tax breaks for them which will help their bottom line and consumers pay the tariff.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-companies-tax-idUSKBN15H2VV

Hillary lost. We know it. Many of us don't want Putin redux in DC. But you seem to be very comfortable with an authoritarian rule that minimizes anyone who doesn't agree with you.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-02-03, 18:40

Never answered Goose?

What does the Mio Fake New Tribunal say?

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-03, 18:57

GRR Spartan wrote:WTF Goose?

You know no bounds of protecting these goofs.

There was no massacre. There was no ban on Iraqi's. There was a slowdown in processing for further vetting, finger printing, background checks.

She's a whatever it takes to do business type. In the campaign when told they had presented a false story Ms. Conway's response was the mis-information had worked so the correct version was inconsequential.

I was wrong about you Goose. You are more than a casual observer thinkng things will work out if we just keep moving along and don't get out of line. You are really a new conservative who believes they are the only ones with solutions. The bankers, corporations and billionaires who underwrite campaigns to tilt the deck in their favor are correct and we should just be willing drones.

Maybe you think the Boeing / GE / Oracle lobby coming out to promote Trump's agenda of made in America. It means tariffs but they are promoting it because its tied to corporate tax breaks for them which will help their bottom line and consumers pay the tariff.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-companies-tax-idUSKBN15H2VV

Hillary lost. We know it. Many of us don't want Putin redux in DC. But you seem to be very comfortable with an authoritarian rule that minimizes anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Protecting? Christ, I said I'd have fired her. Are you demanding I execute her? OR would a public flogging do?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-03, 18:58

GRR Spartan wrote:Never answered Goose?

What does the Mio Fake New Tribunal say?

Answered back at post #29 where in your words I protected her by firing her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-02-03, 20:51

To me, Goose does his best to find the facts and form his opinion from there. As we know now days "facts" are hard to find. I prefer that approach. When I first entered the political realm at the other site (7 yrs ago) I felt confident if I found and used the FACTS It would be easy to form a stand on the issues. I quickly found out that wasn't the case then. Nor is it here today. Some of the trolls I could discuss facts with at that time is now here.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-02-03, 21:06

I like Bob here when he's willing to discuss but #FakeBob who is mostly here is a joke on purpose. I mean, come on! The rest of you see that right?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-02-03, 22:03

Lol, just be honest with yourselves. I can understand hating Hillary but don't defend this bufoon.
Try to establish some credibility
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-03, 23:23

Herbie Green wrote:Lol, just be honest with yourselves.  I can understand hating Hillary but don't defend this bufoon.  
Try to establish some credibility

And of course *some* of your perception of him as a buffoon is shaped by BS #fakenews like this 40,000(!!) retweets....and it's all made up bullshit.   What was the old story about a lie going around the world twice before the truth even starts?

Tweeting Out Falsehoods Isn’t OK Just Because It Makes Trump Look Bad

Oh that's bad.....
Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews 1*vDQiPujh4v2y-yUoPyGMnw

Except.....

“Around 5 a.m. Sunday” would’ve been around 9:00 PM EST Saturday night (January 28) as there is an eight hour time difference between the U.S. East Coast and Yemen (Yemen is 8 hours ahead). That means, according to this NPR on-the-ground report, the raid would’ve been complete by around 9:00 PM EST on January 28. Trump then tweeted the aforementioned tweet at 7:00 AM EST on Sunday, January 29, a full 10 hours later. Put another way: Trump’s tweet came at 3:00 PM Yemen time, at which point the raid had been over for 10 hours.

But that’s got nothing to do with whether Andrea Stone’s tweet is accurate. By all accounts, it’s totally false.

I called Stone on Friday morning to ask if she had any citations for her claim. She replied that although she “saw a tweet” indicating that Trump wasn’t present in the Situation Room during the raid (apparently true) she could not provide any evidence that the raid was underway at the time of Trump’s tweet.

In other words, Stone had no evidence at all corroborating the central claim 0f her tweet.

Update: Shortly after the publication of this post, Andrea Stone deleted her tweet, which is preserved here for posterity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-02-04, 00:17

Not a huge thing.....but ABC aired this picture to promote an interview with Trump.   It's completely photoshopped, it's not snowed in DC since he was inaugurated.

Bump when Bob (or anyone) posts #FakeNews TrumpSnow

#FakePicture
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum