Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.

4 posters

Go down

Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.  Empty Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 16:06

Feather , me, fall. 10+
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.  Empty Re: Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-02, 16:15

Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.  Lou-brown

Threats of defunding universities. Acting as Putin's sock puppet. My kind of president, guys. My kind of president.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.  Empty Re: Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-02, 16:21

Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.  Sv8JVOC
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-02, 17:34

DWags wrote:Feather , me, fall.  10+

#FakeNews

Matthew Nussbaum ‏@MatthewNussbaum  16m16 minutes ago
NBC Nightly News
Haley not mincing words at UN: "Our Crimea-related sanctions will remain in place until Russia returns control of the peninsula to Ukraine."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-02, 17:36

Of course you need to read more than Reddit or the Bobby News Network to know that this is FAR from a "lifting" of sanctions.

From Reuters:

The U.S. Treasury Department on Thursday adjusted sanctions on Russian intelligence agency FSB, making limited exceptions to the measures put in place by former President Barack Obama over accusations Moscow tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election with cyber attacks on political organizations.

The department said in a statement it would allow U.S. companies to make limited transactions with FSB that are needed to gain approval to import information technology products into Russia.

At the White House, President Donald Trump responded to a reporter's question about whether he was easing sanctions on Russia, saying, "I'm not easing anything."

Sanctions experts and former Obama administration officials stressed the exceptions to the sanctions imposed in December do not signal a broader shift in Russia policy.

In a conference call with reporters, a senior Treasury Department official said the exceptions were "a very technical fix" made in response to "direct complaints" from companies that were unable to import many consumer technology products without a permit from the FSB. The action had been in the making for weeks before Trump took office on Jan. 20, the official said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-02, 17:38

Anyone who thought Trump would let them stand unchanged would be labled as foolish, naive or both.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 17:45

GRR Spartan wrote:Anyone who thought Trump would let them stand unchanged would be labled as foolish, naive or both.

Or a lackey.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-02, 17:57

Amazing the ability of the haters to deny reality.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 17:58

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing the ability of the haters to deny reality.

Absolutely. Agree 100%.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-02-02, 20:45

Ehh, I'll save my rage for when the oil drilling sanctions get lifted.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-03, 05:46

How are things at The Russian Times Oscoda County bureau?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-03, 12:12

GRR Spartan wrote:

How are things at The Russian Times Oscoda County bureau?

Oh pretty good if our business is debunking the fake news.....

The guy that "broke" the story :

Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.  C3rf3TKVYAAGAah

Oops....
Scale of 1-10: how surprised are you that Russian sanctions have been lifted.  C3rf3TIVcAEZECl

But you lemmings keep swallowing and marching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-03, 12:34

Goose was always a virulent anti-communist but he loves him some Russian style democratic government now.

You are a true believer. Someone who seems to have really hated America from 1965 until Trump was sworn in.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-03, 13:11

GRR Spartan wrote:Goose was always a virulent anti-communist but he loves him some Russian style democratic government now.

You are a true believer. Someone who seems to have really hated America from 1965 until Trump was sworn in.

Yeah and John McCain loves them too now I guess....since he said this was not a lifting of sanctions. But disregard for the truth is becoming the standard procedure of the left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-02-03, 13:28

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Goose was always a virulent anti-communist but he loves him some Russian style democratic government now.

Yeah and John McCain loves them too now I guess....since he said this was not a lifting of sanctions. But disregard for the truth is becoming the standard procedure of the left.

Let's be honest with ourselves Goose, neither party is interested in the truth, only the spin that they can play to their advantage.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-03, 13:47

LooseGoose wrote:

You are a true believer.  Someone who seems to have really hated America from 1965 until Trump was sworn in.

Yeah and John McCain loves them too now I guess....since he said this was not a lifting of sanctions.   But disregard for the truth is becoming the standard procedure of the left.

Why do you continually try to insinuate that your team is morally superior to the team you hate?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-03, 14:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah and John McCain loves them too now I guess....since he said this was not a lifting of sanctions.   But disregard for the truth is becoming the standard procedure of the left.

Why do you continually try to insinuate that your team is morally superior to the team you hate?

Pylon? Correcting lies doesn't mean I'm insinuating anything. Feel free to correct any lies you see me post. If I see evidence I've lied i'll happily apologize. Something I don't see the left doing - because Trump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down