Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..

+2
CheesySpartan
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..  Empty The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2/3/2017, 10:08 am

#MAGA

cheers cheers cheers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..  Empty Re: The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..

Post by CheesySpartan 6/1/2017, 5:48 pm

I noticed you stopped updating the monthly jobs reports in 2017. Let me help you out...

Feb: +235,000
March: +98,000
April: +211,000
May: +235,000

#MAGA The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..  55953254
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..  Empty Re: The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..

Post by DWags 6/1/2017, 6:03 pm

Serious question, are these the high wage benefit type jobs or are they the summer help 10 buck an hour jobs? I think Obama got run down for "jobs but low paying jobs"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 6/1/2017, 6:32 pm

DWags wrote:Serious question, are these the high wage benefit type jobs or are they the summer help 10 buck an hour jobs?  I think Obama got run down for "jobs but low paying jobs"

Not sure but I would think those would show more in June. May just came out so it will be adjusted down per usual and more details shown in the coming weeks.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 6/1/2017, 7:33 pm

Heard today there are 5 times more jobs associated with renewable energy in California than all the coal jobs in the whole US.

Thanks Donald
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 6/1/2017, 7:54 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Heard today there are 5 times more jobs associated with renewable energy in California than all the coal jobs in the whole US.

Thanks Donald

I don't think any solar or wind people voted for him though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 6/1/2017, 8:07 pm

Economy is humming! Business owners and banks have been very optimistic post election! That is directly correlating to more new construction! That makes me happy!!!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 6/1/2017, 8:41 pm

NigelUno wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Heard today there are 5 times more jobs associated with renewable energy in California than all the coal jobs in the whole US.

Thanks Donald

Maybe not true...
Republicans in CA buy more solar

From the article: "According to the report, more than one in every 100 households in areas that elected Republicans bought solar panels in the last five years, compared to just 1 in every 500 households in Democratic areas."
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 6/1/2017, 8:49 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Thanks Donald

But there are a lot of wind farms in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa, North Dakota and Wyoming that employ technicians and all those states voted for Trump in '16.

I don't think the US power producers are going to reverse course and flip from natural gas to coal since "clean coal" still has potash and to date no coal companies want to install the equipment to "squeeze" the coal to remove portions of the heavy metals to make stack scrubbers more effective.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 6/1/2017, 9:19 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Maybe not true...

From the article: "According to the report, more than one in every 100 households in areas that elected Republicans bought solar panels in the last five years, compared to just 1 in every 500 households in Democratic areas."

You do understand that it comes down to a expendable income. This "study" is beyond flawed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 6/1/2017, 9:25 pm

I love how republicans shit all over the economic numbers for years (literally) as they got better and better and then as soon as their guy gets in office. The trend continuing is the best fucko thing ever and completely due to him being there. Meanwhile Thai is still Obama's policies driving the economy. Pathetic.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 6/1/2017, 10:06 pm

Only 235,00 Cheesy?

Maybe you weren't paying attention when Clinton was in office and after his "Job killing tax increases" the GOP was complaining that 300,000 jobs wasn't enough.

At least you aren't doing what FoxNews did comparing Obama's fo=irst 4 months to Trump's and declaring success. Obama inherited a much different economic scenario.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 6/2/2017, 12:40 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:I noticed you stopped updating the monthly jobs reports in 2017. Let me help you out...

#MAGA The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..  55953254

Turns out it was fake news and the real number is 135,000 for May. I don't know what to believe anymore. Fuck em...fuck em all! The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..  1896033241
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/2/2017, 12:44 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:I noticed you stopped updating the monthly jobs reports in 2017. Let me help you out...

Turns out it was fake news and the real number is 135,000 for May. I don't know what to believe anymore. Fuck em...fuck em all! The Sexual Predator's Economy Adds 1.9 Millions Jobs in His First Two Weeks..  1896033241
my advice would be to not watch the "news" and not support racist bigots who sexually assault women.

that would be a good start.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 6/2/2017, 12:45 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Maybe not true...

So, you're saying Trump should push for more renewable energy options as opposed to just catering to the coal miners?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 6/2/2017, 1:51 pm

Only 138,000 jobs?

Did I miss the GOP whines that were there when the Clinton and Obama administrations had months of 200,000 plus and they were characterized as paltry ?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/2/2017, 1:53 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Only 138,000 jobs?

Did I miss the GOP whines that were there when the Clinton and Obama administrations had months of 200,000 plus and they were characterized as paltry ?
the jobs that the colored boy from Kenya added was just fake news.. or they were hourly/seasonal type jobs..

they certainly weren't the robust white people job numbers that we're currently enjoying under the sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down