Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of our Closest Allies (United Kingdom) Will Not Allow the President to Address Parliament..

4 posters

Go down

One of our Closest Allies (United Kingdom) Will Not Allow the President to Address Parliament..  Empty One of our Closest Allies (United Kingdom) Will Not Allow the President to Address Parliament..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 13:42

Caution Mainstream Media: Trump Will Not Be Allowed to Address Parliament
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

One of our Closest Allies (United Kingdom) Will Not Allow the President to Address Parliament..  Empty Re: One of our Closest Allies (United Kingdom) Will Not Allow the President to Address Parliament..

Post by CheesySpartan Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 14:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Caution Mainstream Media: Trump Will Not Be Allowed to Address Parliament

Except thats not what the article says. It says the speaker of the Parliament is currently opposed to Trump addressing them but he then admits its not his call. Considering the PM invited Trump I'm sure its her call.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

One of our Closest Allies (United Kingdom) Will Not Allow the President to Address Parliament..  Empty Re: One of our Closest Allies (United Kingdom) Will Not Allow the President to Address Parliament..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 14:09

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Caution Mainstream Media: Trump Will Not Be Allowed to Address Parliament

Except thats not what the article says. It says the speaker of the Parliament is currently opposed to Trump addressing them but he then admits its not his call. Considering the PM invited Trump I'm sure its her call.
I'm sure if the sexual predator has his way, he will.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 12:05

I'll never forgive the UK for what they have done to me and my family
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 12:11

One of our Closest Allies (United Kingdom) Will Not Allow the President to Address Parliament..  1f1ec-1f1e7
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down