Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair

+5
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
CheesySpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
9 posters

Go down

David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair Empty David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair

Post by Guest 2017-02-18, 13:40

It's good to see him going home to his natural party.

David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison For DNC Chair

David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair Police-Dogs-Attack-Demonstrators-Birmingham-Protests
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair Empty Re: David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-18, 17:11

LooseGoose wrote:It's good to see him going home to his natural party.

David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair Police-Dogs-Attack-Demonstrators-Birmingham-Protests

Except all those racist Democrats turned Republican during the Civil rights movement. Then again, you already knew that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair Empty Re: David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair

Post by Guest 2017-02-18, 17:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:It's good to see him going home to his natural party.

Except all those racist Democrats turned Republican during the Civil rights movement. Then again, you already knew that.

You mean during the 60s?   So this 1980 result is fake news?   And all the Dems in the Senate and House from the South in the 80s and 90s were fake people?

David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair 9E7x8cB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-18, 17:33

Why do you think everything is fake? Quit letting Trump think for you every once in a while.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-18, 17:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why do you think everything is fake? Quit letting Trump think for you every once in a while.

I'm still waiting for an explanation on how all the Dems in the South joined the R's in the 60s and yet the Dems continued to win elections in the South for 20-30 years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-18, 17:48

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why do you think everything is fake? Quit letting Trump think for you every once in a while.

I'm still waiting for an explanation on how all the Dems in the South joined the R's in the 60s and yet the Dems continued to win elections for 20-30 years.

I don't care. David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair 2599972566
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-18, 21:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm still waiting for an explanation on how all the Dems in the South joined the R's in the 60s and yet the Dems continued to win elections for 20-30 years.

Poor answer
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-18, 21:13

CheesySpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Poor answer

I don't care.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-18, 21:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Poor answer

I don't care.

Doesnt matter if you dont care its still a poor answer dude
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-18, 21:15

CheesySpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I don't care.

Still a poor answer dude

And why should I answer something I give zero shits about?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-18, 21:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Still a poor answer dude

WTF are you doing in this thread then??? Discuss, debate or GTFO.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-18, 21:19

CheesySpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

WTF are you doing in this thread then??? Discuss, debate or GTFO.

I'm discussing Goose's false equivalencies. What are you doing in this thread other than whining about my answers?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-19, 00:43

Goose is thriving in being part of a group that are always seeking to be victims.

Trump won the electoral college vote by numbers less than he claimed so he's a victim because someone else gave him the wrong numbers.

General Flynn calls the Russian Ambassador and should have known the record of the phone call being made and a transcript of the call would exist but Trump portrays him as a victim.

Ivanka Trump is a victim because her stuff isn't selling so Nordstrom quits selling it.

Everyone critical of Trump is picking on Trump and people who support him according to Trump.  
We have a GOP POTUS
GOP majority US Senate 52(R)-46(D)-2(I)
GOP majority Congress 239 (R)-193 (D)

Yet President Trump is telling anyone who will listen he's a victim.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-19, 08:36

Ivanka's perfume is the #1 seller on Amazon in beauty.

The right strikes back in the product boycott wars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-19, 08:37

GRR Spartan wrote:
We have a GOP POTUS

Yet this is the rump party? And you represent the majority?

OK. The echo chamber in here can carry on now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-19, 08:49

LooseGoose wrote:Ivanka's perfume is the #1 seller on Amazon in beauty.

What does this have to do with David Duke. Goose, we have talked about this. Many times.

Ok, I see what you were responding to. Carry on. But let's not spiral out of control with perfume talk here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-19, 09:54

I like that you just linked to an article that ends with "LOL!" Real scholarly Goose.

Anyway, I endorsed John Kasich for republican nominee. Doesn't make me a republican or sympathetic to any of their idiotic causes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-19, 10:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I like that you just linked to an article that ends with "LOL!" Real scholarly Goose.

Anyway, I endorsed John Kasich for republican nominee. Doesn't make me a republican or sympathetic to any of their idiotic causes.

So did it go over your head why he was laughing?

The passage you're referencing:

Throughout the 2016 campaign, the Democrats were very interested in every little thing David Duke had to say. They were eager to hang it around Trump’s neck. So I’m sure they’ll do the same thing for Keith Ellison, now that he’s scored the crucial David Duke endorsement.

LOL!

The Reason he's Laughing::
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-19, 12:25

Another map showing low population, high
LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:
We have a GOP POTUS

Yet this is the rump party?   And you represent the majority?

OK.   The echo chamber in here can carry on now.

What is your point Goose? You post here supporting  Trump' statements about being a victim.

I post the GOP majorities in both  houses of the legislatue and the fact Trump won the electoral vote.

I posted that Trump made his daughter appear to be a victim when Nordstrom stopped carrying her lines of clothes and accessories.

You come back with the GOP has a majority.  I agree and there is no argument.  Rather questioning why you and other "conservatives" and Republicans insist on acting like victims when the GOP has control of the of the White House and the legislative branch.

I said nothing about Ivanka Trump merchandise sales on Amazon.  Her merchandise was dropped by Nordstrom and our President, the one who doesn't have a national security advisor and knew the one he named was lying about talks ng to the Russians find the time to complain about a damned department store's merchandise decision.

Just so you are clear the GOP and its voters are not victims and it was Nordstrom, a high end retailer that dropped Ivanka Trump's company's stuff.  Not Amazon which i never mention ned because it wasn't gremane to her father's tweet.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-19, 14:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I like that you just linked to an article that ends with "LOL!" Real scholarly Goose.

So did it go over your head why he was laughing?

The passage you're referencing:

Throughout the 2016 campaign, the Democrats were very interested in every little thing David Duke had to say. They were eager to hang it around Trump’s neck. So I’m sure they’ll do the same thing for Keith Ellison, now that he’s scored the crucial David Duke endorsement.

LOL!

The Reason he's Laughing:

Over my head goose? No. Not over my head. I mentioned it because it's what a 16 year old girl writes on their text message about a boy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-12, 10:19

Let's see - DNC deputy chair - Dem Congressman - Minnesota Attorney General candidate.

And yes it's Facebook and Twitter - but which of you will question the woman's version of assault?
WHOA if true: MN Dem. Debra Hilstrom tweets SHOCKING Facebook post accusing Keith Ellison of domestic violence

My name is Austin Monahan and I am writing this letter on behalf of me and my brother.

My brother and I watched our mom come out of pure hell after getting out of her relationship with Keith Ellison. For several months we knew something wasn’t right and couldn’t figure it out. When we asked our mom if everything was ok, she told us she was dealing with some stress and would be ok.

In the middle of 2017, I was using my moms computer trying to download something and I clicked on a file, I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a “f*cking bitch” and telling her to get the f*ck out of his house. The messages I found, were mixed with him consistently telling my mom he wanted her back, he missed her, he knew he f*cked up and we wished he could do things different, he would victim shaming, bully her, and threaten her if she went public. I text him and told him I know what you did to my mama and a few other things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-12, 10:29

Goose, I know you’re a jackass on this board, but have any of us ever tried to make an excuse for domestic assault on this board? If I have, I can’t remember. Why would domestic assault be tribal to you? I’m puzzled.

If the above is true, put him in prison. Fuck him. Also, the person who taped him dragging the lady off the bed, that person needs to testify right now. The film is two minutes long they say in the above.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-12, 12:06

LooseGoose wrote:Let's see - DNC deputy chair - Dem Congressman - Minnesota Attorney General candidate.

And yes it's Facebook and Twitter - but which of you will question the woman's version of assault?
WHOA if true: MN Dem. Debra Hilstrom tweets SHOCKING Facebook post accusing Keith Ellison of domestic violence

My name is Austin Monahan and I am writing this letter on behalf of me and my brother.

My brother and I watched our mom come out of pure hell after getting out of her relationship with Keith Ellison. For several months we knew something wasn’t right and couldn’t figure it out. When we asked our mom if everything was ok, she told us she was dealing with some stress and would be ok.

In the middle of 2017, I was using my moms computer trying to download something and I clicked on a file, I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a “f*cking bitch” and telling her to get the f*ck out of his house. The messages I found, were mixed with him consistently telling my mom he wanted her back, he missed her, he knew he f*cked up and we wished he could do things different, he would victim shaming, bully her, and threaten her if she went public. I text him and told him I know what you did to my mama and a few other things.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm seriously asking.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-12, 13:48

LooseGoose wrote:Let's see - DNC deputy chair - Dem Congressman - Minnesota Attorney General candidate.

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-08-12, 14:19

Yes it takes every democrat turning republican in order for the Southern Strategy to be a real thing. Fuck all the way off.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-08-12, 15:13

The scary thing is the Sage of Mio doesn't realize he's being played the merchants of hate like David Duke.

We have frightened retiree with a computer and internet where he can choose his news,  living in a country of less than 10,000 that's 97% white who truly hopes the 72 year old in The White House can roll back the clock to 1955 where everyone knew their place.

PS
One of the "news outlets is Alpha News. From the link:

"While Watchdog.org and The UpTake get money from partisan donors, the money trail behind five-month-old Alpha News is much more difficult to track.

Its website says nothing about its donors or editorial process, but does carry ads and asks readers to donate. One thing is certain: Alpha News has ties to a prominent Republican donor and the political group he founded years ago.

Business filings show that Alex Kharam incorporated Alpha News. Kharam also works as executive director for the Minnesota Freedom Club, a political group that supports conservative candidates and was founded by and largely bankrolled by Republican donor Robert Cummins.

Kharam did not respond to emails or phone calls to discuss Alpha News.

Reporter Julia Schliesing, who goes by the name Julia Erynn while on the job, declined to talk about Alpha News because of a non-disclosure agreement she signed when she took the position.

Schliesing did speak earlier this month with conservative talk radio host John Gilmore about the project.

"I like to think that at Alpha News, we cover the things that people aren't covering," Schliesing said.

Schliesing, a 2014 graduate of the University of Minnesota, said she worked for two conservative groups — the Leadership Institute and Turning Point USA, a student group that promotes free-market principles — before "auditioning" for Alpha News.

She also said that Alpha News applied for but did not get credentials at the State Capitol. Capitol officials said Alpha News hasn't been around long enough to determine whether it qualifies for access.

Alpha News stands out for a number of reasons; some stories carry no bylines, are scarce on quotes, often aggregate facts and information from other news outlets, and tout non-scientific Facebook polls. The Society for Professional Journalists sets out standards for identifying sources and attribution in its code of ethics.

Schliesing defended Alpha News' approach.

"I don't think it's fair to say it's cowardly that we don't use bylines, especially when the intent is not to hide," Schliesing said. "The intent is to focus on the content."

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/07/27/new-sites-where-partisans-pay

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2018-08-12, 15:23; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-12, 15:15

LooseGoose wrote:Ivanka's perfume is the #1 seller on Amazon in beauty.

Bump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-12, 15:22

Imma just leave this here.
https://www.salon.com/amp/david-duke-showers-praise-on-fox-news-star-laura-ingraham-after-her-racist-rant-about-immigrants

I guess David Duke is a Republican again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-19, 09:23

I guess the woman is to be believed is now non-operable for the Democrats. Strange how 2 credible allegations aren't enough now....complete with 911 calls from years ago.

Minnesota Democrats endorse Ellison amid abuse allegation

The Dems loved MeToo until the torpedoes started circling back on them. Typical hypocrisy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-19, 10:10

LooseGoose wrote:I guess the woman is to be believed is now non-operable for the Democrats. Strange how 2 credible allegations aren't enough now....complete with 911 calls from years ago.

The Dems loved MeToo until the torpedoes started circling back on them. Typical hypocrisy.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-08-19, 10:23

LooseGoose wrote:I guess the woman is to be believed is now non-operable for the Democrats. Strange how 2 credible allegations aren't enough now....complete with 911 calls from years ago.

He needs to step aside.

I'm wating for Trump to step down for lying.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-19, 11:38

Goose's "I know you are but what am I?" strategy is amusing. David Duke Endorses Keith Ellison for DNC Chair 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-19, 13:35

LooseGoose wrote:I guess the woman is to be believed is now non-operable for the Democrats.   Strange how 2 credible allegations aren't enough now....complete with 911 calls from years ago.

The Dems loved MeToo until the torpedoes started circling back on them.  Typical hypocrisy.

Abuse of women should never be tribal Goose.  I'm often uncomfortable because I really think you believe that.  Fuck Al Frankin, fuck that Jordan teabag guy from OHio that knew the wrestslers were being abused, and fuck this guy.  You can say Dems change their stripes depending on who is accused, but there are many of us who don't see the label like you do on a person before deciding if they should be for or against the person.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-08-19, 18:34

There were plenty of Goose types in 1939 Germany who claimed to have never noticed neighbors missing or Romani carvans gone from back roads because the economy was roaring back and nothing else mattered.

For Goose he already said SCOTUS appointments and repealing aborting were all he wanted. He made his feelings known here multiple times.

We shouldn't be surprised at his verbal bomb throwing.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-19, 18:55

The MeToo movement wasn’t and isn’t a R or D thing. You’ve conveniently forgotten our responses after Barvey Weinstein and Al Franken, to name a couple off the top of my head. Your voluntary Alzheimer’s doesn’t work here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-19, 20:15

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down