The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-04-19, 20:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Agreed. The "out of touch, living in denial and another district Democrat" has no chance.
yep - a progressive Democrat doesn't win in Georgia.. the only person shocked is Goosechev.

Now losing, no-chance Dems are "progressive" while winning Repubs are "predators, bigots, white power lovers, etc". Let's not forget the knuckle-dragging voters! Who again is in denial and out of touch with the voters??? LMFAO!!!

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2017-04-19, 20:36; edited 3 times in total
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-04-19, 20:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yes, I did. Sorry for your shallow knowledge of history.

So you're not going to explain yourself? I don't know why I even asked. You constantly make shit up. And when you get called out on it you make silly non sequetor comments.

he was referenced in my carpetbagger quote, that shouldn't have been too hard to cipher. Wags got it.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-04-19, 20:46

3 postmortems by Erickson, who works in talk radio in Georgia, founded RedState.com and now theresurgent.com

Conservatives and Donald Trump Owe Paul Ryan Some Thanks Today

As David Drucker accurately notes today, Paul Ryan’s Congressional Leadership Fund saved the Georgia special election for the GOP.

For the past several months, Jon Ossoff got a complete pass. The Republicans were ripping each other to shreds. Everybody was piling on Karen Handel. Then several of them shifted to attacking Bob Gray. None of them laid a glove on Jon Ossoff.
+

Republicans spent over three quarters of the race attacking each other and Ossoff got a completely free pass.

I’m sure some will hate to do it and some will even complain that I am overstating the case. But I saw it first hand and those of us in the metro-Atlanta area heard the ads. They were the only ones shutting down Ossoff’s momentum. Speaker Ryan, more than just about anyone else, saved Georgia’s sixth congressional district.

One Easy Way to Tell if a Reporter Knows What He’s Talking About in #GA06

The Truth About What Happened in the GA-06 Special Election is Different From Either Party’s Spin

Now go ahead and tell me how wrong I am.

The dollar numbers aren't in there I must have seen them in another breakdown. I believe it was $8.3 for Ossof and $4.? spent by the Rs.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-04-19, 20:52

"But Kennedy had one critical advantage over Mrs. Clinton: he had spent many of his first 20 years growing up in New York: in Riverdale, a Bronx neighborhood, and in Bronxville, in Westchester County. One early campaign stop was a visit to what had been the family home in Riverdale, with a young John F. Kennedy Jr. at his side."

From the Kennedy library:

Marking his new position as movie mogul, Kennedy made a major move personally, taking his family from Boston to the New York suburb of Riverdale. The family had doubled in size. Three more girls had followed Rosemary – Kathleen (February 20, 1920), Eunice (July 10 1921), and Patricia (May 6, 1924) – before a third boy, Robert, was born on November 20, 1925. Another girl, Jean (February 20, 1928) would be born not long after the family settled in New York. In later years, Kennedy would state that the social constraints on his Irish Catholic family in Yankee-dominated Boston had motivated the move, but at least as much of a factor was Kennedy's need to enter a broader, more varied business arena now that his own interests had widened and enlarged.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-04-19, 21:46

DWags wrote:"But Kennedy had one critical advantage over Mrs. Clinton: he had spent many of his first 20 years growing up in New York: in Riverdale, a Bronx neighborhood, and in Bronxville, in Westchester County. One early campaign stop was a visit to what had been the family home in Riverdale, with a young John F. Kennedy Jr. at his side."

Marking his new position as movie mogul, Kennedy made a major move personally, taking his family from Boston to the New York suburb of Riverdale. The family had doubled in size. Three more girls had followed Rosemary – Kathleen (February 20, 1920), Eunice (July 10 1921), and Patricia (May 6, 1924) – before a third boy, Robert, was born on November 20, 1925. Another girl, Jean (February 20, 1928) would be born not long after the family settled in New York. In later years, Kennedy would state that the social constraints on his Irish Catholic family in Yankee-dominated Boston had motivated the move, but at least as much of a factor was Kennedy's need to enter a broader, more varied business arena now that his own interests had widened and enlarged.

Those Kennedy's are dead DWags...and have been for 50+ years
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-04-19, 22:05

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:"But Kennedy had one critical advantage over Mrs. Clinton: he had spent many of his first 20 years growing up in New York: in Riverdale, a Bronx neighborhood, and in Bronxville, in Westchester County. One early campaign stop was a visit to what had been the family home in Riverdale, with a young John F. Kennedy Jr. at his side."

Those Kennedy's are dead DWags...and have been for 50+ years

Tell that to goose. He brings up a non factual piece of information...... as usual

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-19, 22:22

LooseGoose wrote:3 postmortems by Erickson, who works in talk radio in Georgia, founded RedState.com and now theresurgent.com

As David Drucker accurately notes today, Paul Ryan’s Congressional Leadership Fund saved the Georgia special election for the GOP.

For the past several months, Jon Ossoff got a complete pass. The Republicans were ripping each other to shreds. Everybody was piling on Karen Handel. Then several of them shifted to attacking Bob Gray. None of them laid a glove on Jon Ossoff.
+

Republicans spent over three quarters of the race attacking each other and Ossoff got a completely free pass.

I’m sure some will hate to do it and some will even complain that I am overstating the case. But I saw it first hand and those of us in the metro-Atlanta area heard the ads. They were the only ones shutting down Ossoff’s momentum. Speaker Ryan, more than just about anyone else, saved Georgia’s sixth congressional district.

The Truth About What Happened in the GA-06 Special Election is Different From Either Party’s Spin

The dollar numbers aren't in there I must have seen them in another breakdown. I believe it was $8.3 for Ossof and $4.? spent by the Rs.

OK. I'll tell you. You said most of the money was spent attacking Republicans. That's just not true. Ossoff's ads promoted Ossoff. The Republican's outside money was spent attacking Ossoff. You even linked that!

Again...most of the money was not spent attacking Republicans.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-04-19, 22:58

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:3 postmortems by Erickson, who works in talk radio in Georgia, founded RedState.com and now theresurgent.com

+

OK. I'll tell you. You said most of the money was spent attacking Republicans. That's just not true. Ossoff's ads promoted Ossoff. The Republican's outside money was spent attacking Ossoff. You even linked that!

So when the Dems throw another 8 million on a losing candidate you'll start to understand what I'm saying?

Nigel, this isn't an ATL thing, it's nationwide and it's not working. I've watched it here in WI for the last 6 years (See our governor race, Ron Johnson Senate race, our Milwaukee county sheriff Clark (a registered D), etc. If the D's want change they need to recognize it and put worth quality opponents. That is their biggest challenge to date.
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-04-19, 23:05

What a stupid, pointless thread and argument. Who cares about some stupid special election in Georgia? Who the fuck gives a shit about where a given Kennedy lived? This is all so, so pointless.

Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2017-04-19, 23:06

Plus the Braves suck.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-04-19, 23:12

Cameron wrote:What a stupid, pointless thread and argument. Who cares about some stupid special election in Georgia? Who the fuck gives a shit about where a given Kennedy lived? This is all so, so pointless.

Thanks for your "valuable" input. This is a political forum. We talk a lot about stupid political shit just like the sports forum talks about stupid sports stuff. Most of us cross over FWIW

Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-04-19, 23:13

xsanguine wrote:Plus the Braves suck.

Agreed. The ATL Braves suck. The ORIGINAL Milwaukee Braves from back in the day do not! Both won the same number of WS even though the MKE version lasted 11 years and the ATL version 50+

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2017-04-19, 23:15; edited 1 time in total

Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-19, 23:14

CheesySpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So when the Dems throw another 8 million on a losing candidate you'll start to understand what I'm saying?

Nigel, this isn't an ATL thing, it's nationwide and it's not working. I've watched it here in WI for the last 6 years (See our governor race, Ron Johnson Senate race, our Milwaukee county sheriff Clark (a registered D), etc. If the D's want change they need to recognize it and put worth quality opponents. That is their biggest challenge to date.

Wait...I thought most of the money was spent on attacking Republicans? I heard that somewhere. Why was all that money spent attacking 3 losing Republicans and 1 (apparently) losing Democrat?

Do you think Handel is a quality candidate? She's (most likely) just going to win because it's a Republican district. She hasn't exactly been successful running for other offices. Ran for Governor...lost. Ran for Senate...lost.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-04-19, 23:15

CheesySpartan wrote:
Cameron wrote:What a stupid, pointless thread and argument. Who cares about some stupid special election in Georgia? Who the fuck gives a shit about where a given Kennedy lived? This is all so, so pointless.

Thanks for your "valuable" input. This is a political forum. We talk a lot about stupid political shit just like the sports forum talks about stupid sports stuff. Most of us cross over FWIW

Thanks for telling me about the Swill Bin, the internet forum where I spend most of my time. Thank God for you, Cheesy, or I'd have no fucking clue what goes on here.
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-04-19, 23:17

NigelUno wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Wait...I thought most of the money was spent on attacking Republicans? I heard that somewhere. Why was all that money spent attacking 3 losing Republicans and 1 (apparently) losing Democrat?

Do you think Handel is a quality candidate? She's (most likely) just going to win because it's a Republican district. She hasn't exactly been successful running for other offices. Ran for Governor...lost. Ran for Senate...lost.

If you're going to change things you need a better candidate. Doesn't matter who the incumbent is.

Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2017-04-19, 23:18

Cameron wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Thanks for telling me about the Swill Bin, the internet forum where I spend most of my time. Thank God for you, Cheesy, or I'd have no fucking clue what goes on here.

Seemed like you were lost. Glad to help

Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-04-19, 23:20

CheesySpartan wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Seemed like you were lost. Glad to help

I like it. I was a dick to you, you gave it back in good spirits. That's my kind of conversation right there.
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-19, 23:35

CheesySpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

If you're going to change things you need a better candidate. Doesn't matter who the incumbent is.

Huh? There is no incumbent in this race.

And...again...this is a heavily Republican district. You get that some people are going to vote party line no matter what, right? I mean...look at who's in the White House.

A great Democratic candidate might get all of the Democrats to vote, and still end up losing.

This district goes Republican, because it's a Republican district.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-19, 23:37

CheesySpartan wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Plus the Braves suck.

Agreed. The ATL Braves suck. The ORIGINAL Milwaukee Braves from back in the day do not! Both won the same number of WS even though the MKE version lasted 11 years and the ATL version 50+

The ORIGINAL Milwaukee Braves...that moved there from Boston?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2017-04-20, 00:02

NigelUno wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

The ORIGINAL Milwaukee Braves...that moved there from Boston?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-04-20, 08:27

Ossof and the people running his campaign saw the best time to win was in the first phase of the election.  They saw there were several viable GOP candidates and correctly guessed they'd be more interested in attacking eachother than paying attention to Ossof.

They came within 2% of pulling it off.  The vote in June has a different dynamic and it will be another almost win for Democrats.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-04-20, 09:15; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-04-20, 08:50

NigelUno wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Huh?  There is no incumbent in this race.

And...again...this is a heavily Republican district.  You get that some people are going to vote party line no matter what, right?  I mean...look at who's in the White House.  

A great Democratic candidate might get all of the Democrats to vote, and still end up losing.  

I don't think he gets it, because he just keeps saying the same thing over and over. I'm going to skip past the part of "why does he think ossoff is a bad candidate? I don't think he knows a thing about him other than what he saw in republican attack ads" and go straight to visual aides.

Who do you think is someone he really likes? I'm gonna go with Ted Cruz. I bet he thinks Ted Cruz is just an A+ stellar candidate. So, for visuals, here's our hero in this tale.

So let's say Ted Cruz wasn't a Canadian born guy whose father single handedly murdered JFK. Let's say he lived in, oh I don't know, right here.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that Ted Cruz, who again in this example does not have a father that murdered JFK with a knife, would still not win this election. Why? Well, it has nothing to do with his ability as a candidate. He's still Ted Fuckin Cruz. It's still a place where even the best best bestest republican isn't going to win. Now, there's more to it. You'd think that the republicans wouldn't bother spending time or money supporting Sad Ted Cruz, except this is a relatively affluent San Fransico district, so a lot of people there don't like the current democratic president that was just elected. For our purposes today, let's call him Hodor.

So, since a lot of people there don't really like the democrat Hodor, since he's sort of an idiot, the republicans decide they are going to send some money Sad Ted Cruz's way since it's not out of the realm of possibility that anti Hodor sentiment might lead to a win. And let's not over state how much money the republicans sent at Ted Cruz. We're talking about the equivalent of like 1 and a half trips to Hodors Florida estate... um... fuck it, Mar A Lago. Turns out it didn't work out for Sad Ted Cruz, but Hodor is still president, so as his over the top weaknesses keep showing themselves the republicans can keep trying to exploit them where potentially possible until it works out. I hope this was very helpful.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-04-20, 08:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Huh?  There is no incumbent in this race.

And...again...this is a heavily Republican district.  You get that some people are going to vote party line no matter what, right?  I mean...look at who's in the White House.  

I don't think he gets it, because he just keeps saying the same thing over and over. I'm going to skip past the part of "why does he think ossoff is a bad candidate? I don't think he knows a thing about him other than what he saw in republican attack ads" and go straight to visual aides.

Who do you think is someone he really likes? I'm gonna go with Ted Cruz. I bet he thinks Ted Cruz is just an A+ stellar candidate. So, for visuals, here's our hero in this tale.

So let's say Ted Cruz wasn't a Canadian born guy whose father single handedly murdered JFK. Let's say he lived in, oh I don't know, right here.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that Ted Cruz, who again in this example does not have a father that murdered JFK with a knife, would still not win this election. Why? Well, it has nothing to do with his ability as a candidate. He's still Ted Fuckin Cruz. It's still a place where even the best best bestest republican isn't going to win. Now, there's more to it. You'd think that the republicans wouldn't bother spending time or money supporting Sad Ted Cruz, except this is a relatively affluent San Fransico district, so a lot of people there don't like the current democratic president that was just elected. For our purposes today, let's call him Hodor.

So, since a lot of people there don't really like the democrat Hodor, since he's sort of an idiot, the republicans decide they are going to send some money Sad Ted Cruz's way since it's not out of the realm of possibility that anti Hodor sentiment might lead to a win. And let's not over state how much money the republicans sent at Ted Cruz. We're talking about the equivalent of like 1 and a half trips to Hodors Florida estate... um... fuck it, Mar A Lago. Turns out it didn't work out for Sad Ted Cruz, but Hodor is still president, so as his over the top weaknesses keep showing themselves the republicans can keep trying to exploit them where potentially possible until it works out. I hope this was very helpful.

Nerd Alert: I think Hodor would vacation in Dorne.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-20, 09:55

Here's an interesting article for those of you saying the Democrats are pumping a lot of outside money into this election and trying to buy it (and for those who said most money was spent attacking Republicans):

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/04/20/outside-groups-plan-to-pour-even-more-resources-into-georgias-6th-district/

"The Congressional Leadership Fund, a super PAC aligned with House Speaker Paul Ryan, was the race’s biggest outside spender in the lead up to April 18. The group invested upwards of $3 million into ads attack ads and field operations, including 90 full-time staffers who knocked on roughly 90,000 doors."

"...the National Republican Campaign Committee, laid down nearly $2 million in the first round of the race."

Of the nearly $8 million spent in outside money, 75% came from 3 groups. Anyone want to take a guess which "side" they were on?

I'll wait while you guys read the article. Let me know when you're done. Thanks.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-04-20, 09:58

NigelUno wrote:Here's an interesting article for those of you saying the Democrats are pumping a lot of outside money into this election and trying to buy it (and for those who said most money was spent attacking Republicans):

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/04/20/outside-groups-plan-to-pour-even-more-resources-into-georgias-6th-district/

"The Congressional Leadership Fund, a super PAC aligned with House Speaker Paul Ryan, was the race’s biggest outside spender in the lead up to April 18. The group invested upwards of $3 million into ads attack ads and field operations, including 90 full-time staffers who knocked on roughly 90,000 doors."

"...the National Republican Campaign Committee, laid down nearly $2 million in the first round of the race."

Of the nearly $8 million spent in outside money, 75% came from 3 groups. Anyone want to take a guess which "side" they were on?

I'll wait while you guys read the article. Let me know when you're done. Thanks.

I'm guessing some of the fine patriotic republicans here who are committed to truth will suggest that this is either alternative facts, fake news or the mean 'ol librul media being the mean 'ol librul media.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-20, 13:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Here's an interesting article for those of you saying the Democrats are pumping a lot of outside money into this election and trying to buy it (and for those who said most money was spent attacking Republicans):

I'm guessing some of the fine patriotic republicans here who are committed to truth will suggest that this is either alternative facts, fake news or the mean 'ol librul media being the mean 'ol librul media.

Maybe I should offer a condensed version? Seems like this is taking awhile...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-04-20, 13:27

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm guessing some of the fine patriotic republicans here who are committed to truth will suggest that this is either alternative facts, fake news or the mean 'ol librul media being the mean 'ol librul media.

good idea - they're not big on polysyllabic words.. so adjust your version accordingly.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-20, 15:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

good idea - they're not big on polysyllabic words.. so adjust your version accordingly.

Maybe their wifi is out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-04-20, 15:31

'Resist Trump' Is An Expensive Flop In Georgia — Will Dems Drop Another $8 Million On Ossoff?

Despite constantly being described as ultraconservative, Georgia's 6th District is not.

It is comprised of parts of three counties around Atlanta that all went for Hillary in 2016. In fact, two of the counties — Fulton and DeKalb — gave Clinton 69% and 81% of the vote, respectively.

While the 6th District's boundaries make it more conservative than these counties, Trump was only able to eke out a tiny 48.3%-46.8% victory over Clinton there.

In other words, despite the pile of cash thrown at his campaign — which worked out to $90 per vote — Ossoff improved on Hillary's vote margin in the 6th District by just one percentage point.

Whatever that is, it is not evidence of an anti-Trump wave. It's more like a very expensive ripple.

This is despite the fact that the splintered Republican field had little money to spend on their own campaigns — second-place finisher Karen Handel raised only $463,000. (Although outside groups did spend money in the district.) They also had 10 other Republicans to compete with in addition to the Democratic front-runner.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-04-20, 15:35

This is all I think of when Goose posts in this thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-20, 16:19

LooseGoose wrote:'Resist Trump' Is An Expensive Flop In Georgia — Will Dems Drop Another $8 Million On Ossoff?

Despite constantly being described as ultraconservative, Georgia's 6th District is not.

It is comprised of parts of three counties around Atlanta that all went for Hillary in 2016. In fact, two of the counties — Fulton and DeKalb — gave Clinton 69% and 81% of the vote, respectively.

While the 6th District's boundaries make it more conservative than these counties, Trump was only able to eke out a tiny 48.3%-46.8% victory over Clinton there.

In other words, despite the pile of cash thrown at his campaign — which worked out to $90 per vote — Ossoff improved on Hillary's vote margin in the 6th District by just one percentage point.

Whatever that is, it is not evidence of an anti-Trump wave. It's more like a very expensive ripple.

This is despite the fact that the splintered Republican field had little money to spend on their own campaigns — second-place finisher Karen Handel raised only $463,000. (Although outside groups did spend money in the district.) They also had 10 other Republicans to compete with in addition to the Democratic front-runner.

Hey Goose?  Dan Moody spent $2 million.  FYI...He's a Republican.

https://www.georgiapol.com/2017/04/07/dan-moody-kicks-almost-2-million-ga6-campaign-gray-wilson-update/

You still running with your nonsense that most of the money was spent attacking Republicans?  Or can you just admit that was fake news at this point?  Let me know.

I gave a link that showed how much outside groups spent in the election.  To ignore that and just quote Handel's numbers is kind of laughable.  Well...not kind of...it is definitely laughable.  Like....
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-20, 16:29

And one more Goose...might make you look silly...read at your own risk...

http://www.citizensforethics.org/dark-money-floods-georgia-special-election-replace-hhs-secretary-price/

"Virginia-based Ending Spending, Inc., got more directly involved in the race than either the American Action Network or the American Policy Coalition, making its own independent expenditures. The group has reported more than $1.2 million in expenditures aiding “proven conservative” Karen Handel."

Want me to drop that ROFL smiley in here again?

No?

OK. I'll leave it out this time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-04-20, 17:08

LooseGoose wrote:'Resist Trump' Is An Expensive Flop In Georgia — Will Dems Drop Another $8 Million On Ossoff?

Are these guys complaining about 8 million dollars being spent in their state or maybe another 8 in June? Seems really odd. He was almost over the 50% mark so to say "flop" is a stretch. But Georgia tv and radio wins. And perhaps the media that they work for wins.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-20, 17:28

DWags wrote:

Are these guys complaining about 8 million dollars being spent in their state or maybe another 8 in June? Seems really odd. He was almost over the 50% mark so to say "flop" is a stretch. But Georgia tv and radio wins. And perhaps the media that they work for wins.

It's laughable that they use total Hillary numbers for all of Fulton and DeKalb counties, and then try and spin that into some kind of statement on the 6th district. But...Goose ate it up.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2017-04-21, 11:45

I love you guys.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-04-25, 22:26

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2017-04-26, 12:24

Pulling out the big guns.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-05-02, 07:11

Poll: Ossoff in dead heat with Handel in Georgia’s 6th
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-05-02, 08:11

So the republican will only end up winning by single digits?
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-05-24, 09:24

Poll: Democrat up 7 points in Georgia House race

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top