The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by DWags on Tue 21 Mar - 8:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I am a registered voter.  I don't need to listen to a podcast about my district.  I can just go outside, look around, and see if there's a storm brewing.  I'll let you know in about 10-20 minutes.  Looks like a sunny, no clouds in the sky, Republican day just by glancing out the windows.  

They talk about other stuff too nigel. Don't be a meanie.

Do they talk about MSU sports at all?

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22694
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Tue 21 Mar - 8:45

Someone reset this for me. So a Georgia congressional district that has consistently voted Republican will be a referendum on Trump? If it goes Democrat yeah, I suppose. I don't think it will though, will it? Or am I missing something.

Also, the Goose's of the world will probably use this vote as proof that America loves Trump or something assuming it goes the way it's supposed to.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11984
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 21 Mar - 8:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Someone reset this for me. So a Georgia congressional district that has consistently voted Republican will be a referendum on Trump? If it goes Democrat yeah, I suppose. I don't think it will though, will it? Or am I missing something.

Also, the Goose's of the world will probably use this vote as proof that America loves Trump or something assuming it goes the way it's supposed to.
I don't know about you, but I will be very, very surprised if a district in Georgia goes republican.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23367
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Tue 21 Mar - 8:50

Here's my district update...

Just saw one of these walking around the neighborhood.  Draw your own conclusions.  

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Tue 21 Mar - 9:36

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

They talk about other stuff too nigel. Don't be a meanie.

Do they talk about MSU sports at all?

Nah. It's really really good though dwags. Id implore anyone to give it a listen.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15229
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by LooseGoose on Sat 25 Mar - 9:36

I'd never want to contradict our oracle of the South......but...golly gee...

For the first time, Democratic hopes of picking off this seat, once occupied by Senator Johnny Isakson, and before that by Newt Gingrich, are beginning to look like something more than wishful thinking. With the first round of the “jungle primary” fast approaching on April 18, Democratic candidate (and former congressional staffer) Jon Ossoff is no longer just an incredibly well-funded neophyte likely to make a runoff against the survivor of an internecine battle between Republicans. He’s now clearly competitive in the runoff as well as the first round.

According to a new survey from Georgia-based Opinion Savvy, Ossoff has the support of 40 percent of likely first-round voters, with Republican front-runner Karen Handel at 20 percent; would-be Trump-clone Bob Gray and State Senator Judson Hill at 10 percent; and former state senator Dan Moody at 8 percent.

More importantly, Opinion Savvy had these numbers for voters screened for likely participation in a near-certain June runoff: Ossoff leading Handel 42/41; Ossoff leading Gray 44/42; and Ossoff tied with Hill at 44 percent.

Democrat Jon Ossoff Is Gaining Ground in Georgia Special Election to Replace Tom Price

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33563
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Sat 25 Mar - 11:07

LooseGoose wrote:I'd never want to contradict our oracle of the South......but...golly gee...

For the first time, Democratic hopes of picking off this seat, once occupied by Senator Johnny Isakson, and before that by Newt Gingrich, are beginning to look like something more than wishful thinking. With the first round of the “jungle primary” fast approaching on April 18, Democratic candidate (and former congressional staffer) Jon Ossoff is no longer just an incredibly well-funded neophyte likely to make a runoff against the survivor of an internecine battle between Republicans. He’s now clearly competitive in the runoff as well as the first round.

According to a new survey from Georgia-based Opinion Savvy, Ossoff has the support of 40 percent of likely first-round voters, with Republican front-runner Karen Handel at 20 percent; would-be Trump-clone Bob Gray and State Senator Judson Hill at 10 percent; and former state senator Dan Moody at 8 percent.

More importantly, Opinion Savvy had these numbers for voters screened for likely participation in a near-certain June runoff: Ossoff leading Handel 42/41; Ossoff leading Gray 44/42; and Ossoff tied with Hill at 44 percent.

Democrat Jon Ossoff Is Gaining Ground in Georgia Special Election to Replace Tom Price

Seems like a great poll.

So, the current leader for the Republicans (by double) will get less votes than the #2 and the #3 Republican in the runoff?

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by LooseGoose on Mon 27 Mar - 14:49

Georgia Dems normally raise $10,000 for this House seat. This April they’ll have $3 million.

The anti-Trump resistance movement is about to get its first big electoral test.

More than 7,000 people have already volunteered for Ossoff’s campaign, and he has raised more than $3 million — unprecedented numbers for the congressional district.

The April 18 special election in Georgia’s Sixth Congressional District is Democrats’ first chance to eat into Republicans’ House majority — and potentially preview the 2018 midterm elections. “Normally, a Democrat running for Price’s seat would be lucky to raise $10,000 to $20,000,” says Phil Lunney, legislative liaison for the Fulton County Democrats. “There’s been nothing like it here, at least in the 21st century.”

But the race, held in a deeply conservative district long dominated by Republicans, will also be a test of something equally vital — whether the grassroots anti-Trump activism can be translated into electoral success. Ossoff’s race is offering a test-run for whether the outpouring of energy in the streets can be harnessed by the Democratic Party, or if it will prove beyond the grasp of its politicians.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33563
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Mon 27 Mar - 14:59

Yard signs for this election are outnumbering Presidential yard signs about 1000/1.

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by The_Dude on Mon 27 Mar - 15:13

NigelUno wrote:Yard signs for this election are outnumbering Presidential yard signs about 1000/1.


Remember when GA was possibly in play then Trump won in a landslide?

avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Mon 27 Mar - 15:20

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Yard signs for this election are outnumbering Presidential yard signs about 1000/1.


Remember when GA was possibly in play then Trump won in a landslide?


You thought Georgia was in play?

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by LooseGoose on Mon 27 Mar - 22:10

Nate Cohn‏Verified account @Nate_Cohn

More
Dems 60, Rep 28 in Day 1 of in-person early voting in GA-6.
The 2016 electorate was D 23, R 46.
(partisanship based on last primary vote)

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33563
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Tue 28 Mar - 8:01

Yeah, I don't care about any of this. Have fun propping this up as a huge win for whichever side wins. 
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11984
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 28 Mar - 8:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Yeah, I don't care about any of this. Have fun propping this up as a huge win for whichever side wins. 
something tells me that whatever happens (after the republican is elected), Goosechev and his friends in the mainstream media will spin it as a referendum on the popularity of the sexual predator.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23367
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Tue 28 Mar - 9:15

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 28 Mar - 9:39

*when the republican wins in {gasp} Georgia*

"poor 'ol librul dems called in their Hollywood elite and still couldn't defeat the republican wave sweeping the nation"..

sincerely,

deplorables
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23367
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Cameron on Tue 28 Mar - 9:40

Let me get this straight (after having read the thread but zero of the links shared): there is an election in Georgia in a place that always goes R; Goose predicts an R to win by ten; he also shares many links suggesting that the results of this election will have implications on the wider political climate of the nation, yet he seems unwilling to defend that notion when it is questioned (yet he keeps posting links). Strange behavior.

My takeaway is that if an R wins > no story, if a D wins > referendum. No win scenario for Goose, no wonder he's cranky.
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3355
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by AnomanderRake on Tue 28 Mar - 9:51

Cameron wrote:Let me get this straight (after having read the thread but zero of the links shared): there is an election in Georgia in a place that always goes R; Goose predicts an R to win by ten; he also shares many links suggesting that the results of this election will have implications on the wider political climate of the nation, yet he seems unwilling to defend that notion when it is questioned (yet he keeps posting links). Strange behavior.

My takeaway is that if an R wins > no story, if a D wins > referendum. No win scenario for Goose, no wonder he's cranky.

Pretty accurate. And the Dem running has apparently received an outrageous funding spike for this election relative to previous elections.
avatar
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Posts : 939
Join date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 28 Mar - 9:53

Cameron wrote:Let me get this straight (after having read the thread but zero of the links shared): there is an election in Georgia in a place that always goes R; Goose predicts an R to win by ten; he also shares many links suggesting that the results of this election will have implications on the wider political climate of the nation, yet he seems unwilling to defend that notion when it is questioned (yet he keeps posting links). Strange behavior.

My takeaway is that if an R wins > no story, if a D wins > referendum. No win scenario for Goose, no wonder he's cranky.
he's also provided us a lot of mainstream media articles ...
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23367
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Tue 28 Mar - 9:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
*when the republican wins in {gasp} Georgia*

"poor 'ol librul dems called in their Hollywood elite and still couldn't defeat the republican wave sweeping the nation"..

sincerely,

deplorables

The Democrat could win. Depends on how many illegal votes there are.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 28 Mar - 10:09

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
*when the republican wins in {gasp} Georgia*

"poor 'ol librul dems called in their Hollywood elite and still couldn't defeat the republican wave sweeping the nation"..

sincerely,

deplorables

The Democrat could win. Depends on how many illegal votes there are.
meh - only if the activist judges assert themselves and put a stain on the democratic process.



avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23367
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by LooseGoose on Tue 28 Mar - 12:00

Cameron wrote:Let me get this straight (after having read the thread but zero of the links shared): there is an election in Georgia in a place that always goes R; Goose predicts an R to win by ten; he also shares many links suggesting that the results of this election will have implications on the wider political climate of the nation, yet he seems unwilling to defend that notion when it is questioned (yet he keeps posting links). Strange behavior.

My takeaway is that if an R wins > no story, if a D wins > referendum. No win scenario for Goose, no wonder he's cranky.


I'm not cranky. I'm posting links because I like following politics and this is the most interesting race out there right now. Plus it's fun pointing out that our correspondent on the ground didn't know his ass when he said there was no chance this would be competitive.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33563
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Tue 28 Mar - 12:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:Let me get this straight (after having read the thread but zero of the links shared): there is an election in Georgia in a place that always goes R; Goose predicts an R to win by ten; he also shares many links suggesting that the results of this election will have implications on the wider political climate of the nation, yet he seems unwilling to defend that notion when it is questioned (yet he keeps posting links). Strange behavior.

My takeaway is that if an R wins > no story, if a D wins > referendum. No win scenario for Goose, no wonder he's cranky.


I'm not cranky. I'm posting links because I like following politics and this is the most interesting race out there right now. Plus it's fun pointing out that our correspondent on the ground didn't know his ass when he said there was no chance this would be competitive.

Huh.

Pretty sure you said the R would win by 10 points on April 18th.

That's not going to happen.

I don't think I said it wouldn't be competitive. I said it wouldn't be significant (no matter which side won).

I never said the R would win by 10 points. You said that. One could argue that you said it wouldn't be competitive (by saying the R would win by 10 points), right?

Ossoff might win if the Republicans are too lazy to vote in the run off. If the Democrats were smart, they should have made every one drop out of the race except Ossoff.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by The_Dude on Tue 28 Mar - 13:03

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:


I'm not cranky.   I'm posting links because I like following politics and this is the most interesting race out there right now.   Plus it's fun pointing out that our correspondent on the ground didn't know his ass when he said there was no chance this would be competitive.

Huh.  

Pretty sure you said the R would win by 10 points on April 18th.

That's not going to happen.

I don't think I said it wouldn't be competitive.  I said it wouldn't be significant (no matter which side won).

I never said the R would win by 10 points.  You said that.  One could argue that you said it wouldn't be competitive (by saying the R would win by 10 points), right?

Ossoff might win if the Republicans are too lazy to vote in the run off.  If the Democrats were smart, they should have made every one drop out of the race except Ossoff.  

avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Tue 28 Mar - 13:08

Conversely, if the Republicans were smart, they wouldn't have 11 people running.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by The_Dude on Tue 28 Mar - 13:11

NigelUno wrote:Conversely, if the Republicans were smart, they wouldn't have 11 people running.  

Think about how fucking dumb Republicans are...and then realize they own both chambers of Congress and the White House....
avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Tue 28 Mar - 13:16

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Conversely, if the Republicans were smart, they wouldn't have 11 people running.  

Think about how fucking dumb Republicans are...and then realize they own both chambers of Congress and the White House....

Yeah. Weird how they couldn't repeal Obamacare on Day One, eh?

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by The_Dude on Tue 28 Mar - 13:34

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Think about how fucking dumb Republicans are...and then realize they own both chambers of Congress and the White House....

Yeah. Weird how they couldn't repeal Obamacare on Day One, eh?


Well, people with a brain know that healthcare is a giant clusterfuck and it was stupid to try and repeal it so soon especially without a well thought out plan to replace it with.

They should have just let obamacare simmer in its own shit for a few more years. Dems still own it.
avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Tue 28 Mar - 13:43

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yeah.  Weird how they couldn't repeal Obamacare on Day One, eh?


Well, people with a brain know that healthcare is a giant clusterfuck and it was stupid to try and repeal it so soon especially without a well thought out plan to replace it with.

They should have just let obamacare simmer in its own shit for a few more years.  Dems still own it.

No. That's like saying Mike Illitch still owns the Tigers and Red Wings.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11984
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Tue 28 Mar - 13:44

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yeah. Weird how they couldn't repeal Obamacare on Day One, eh?


Well, people with a brain know that healthcare is a giant clusterfuck and it was stupid to try and repeal it so soon especially without a well thought out plan to replace it with.

They should have just let obamacare simmer in its own shit for a few more years. Dems still own it.

Huh. Why did they vote to repeal it before then?

And how long did they have to come up with a plan? 7 years? So soon?
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 28 Mar - 14:25

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Well, people with a brain know that healthcare is a giant clusterfuck and it was stupid to try and repeal it so soon especially without a well thought out plan to replace it with.

They should have just let obamacare simmer in its own shit for a few more years. Dems still own it.

Huh. Why did they vote to repeal it before then?

And how long did they have to come up with a plan? 7 years? So soon?
as I mentioned in another thread, it was easy when used as red meat to be thrown at racist knuckle-draggers during election season..

truth be told, Obamacare is very effective and insures millions who otherwise wouldn't have access to affordable healthcare. Not quite as easy to appease the racist knuckle-draggers when reality is introduced into the equation.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23367
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by The_Dude on Tue 28 Mar - 14:35

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Well, people with a brain know that healthcare is a giant clusterfuck and it was stupid to try and repeal it so soon especially without a well thought out plan to replace it with.

They should have just let obamacare simmer in its own shit for a few more years. Dems still own it.

Huh. Why did they vote to repeal it before then?

And how long did they have to come up with a plan? 7 years? So soon?

Congress trying to come up with a bi partisan healthcare bill....

avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Tue 28 Mar - 15:09

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Huh. Why did they vote to repeal it before then?

And how long did they have to come up with a plan? 7 years? So soon?

Congress trying to come up with a bi partisan healthcare bill....


Bi-partisan?

Didn't you just mention Republican control of Congress and The White House?

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by The_Dude on Tue 28 Mar - 15:27

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Congress trying to come up with a bi partisan healthcare bill....


Bi-partisan?

Didn't you just mention Republican control of Congress and The White House?


So being in control of Congress means you should just pass a law similarly to how the Dems did with Obamacare? In the most cloak and dagger, partisan way possible?

That's why Obamacare is crumbling. When you have to engage in hyper partisan politics to pass a huge bill like this, it's doomed to fail. There were several GOP physicians who were in the House t the time and Obama/Dems didn't even ask a single one of them for any input on their monstrous healthcare bill.
avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by DWags on Tue 28 Mar - 15:59

Republicans control everything. Somehow not passing this is dems fault? People are idiots.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22694
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 28 Mar - 16:09

DWags wrote:Republicans control everything. Somehow not passing this is dems fault? People are idiots.
and deplorable.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23367
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by DWags on Tue 28 Mar - 16:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Republicans control everything. Somehow not passing this is dems fault? People are idiots.
and deplorable.


There are baskets full of them.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22694
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by The_Dude on Tue 28 Mar - 16:16

DWags wrote:Republicans control everything. Somehow not passing this is dems fault? People are idiots.

Huh?

What's the point in passing a piece of shit just to pass apiece of shit? What's the point of passing something with only R or D support like Obamacare was?

Isn't the point to actually pass a good bill with input from both sides?
avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by NigelUno on Tue 28 Mar - 16:23

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:Republicans control everything.  Somehow not passing this is dems fault? People are idiots.

Huh?

What's the point in passing a piece of shit just to pass apiece of shit? What's the point of passing something with only R or D support like Obamacare was?

Isn't the point to actually pass a good bill with input from both sides?

I don't know.  Let's ask this guy...

The_Dude wrote:Congress trying to come up with a bi partisan healthcare bill.....
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19365
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The 1st test - April 18th - Georgia

Post by The_Dude on Tue 28 Mar - 16:27

So don't even try because Dems are petty? It might come to that but not in Trumps third month.

When you pass hyper partisan bills you pave the way for it to be undone when the other party inevitably regains control.
avatar
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7171
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum