Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians

+7
The_Dude
NigelUno
AnomanderRake
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians Empty Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians

Post by DWags 2017-03-01, 22:30

Now we have to believe they both couldn't recall meeting and speaking with the Russians? And Sessions met with a top Russian at the GOP convention?

OK guys you don't have to convince me. I believe neither remembered. Nothing to see here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians Empty Re: Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians

Post by Guest 2017-03-01, 23:19

Putin is living in the Lincoln bedroom with Valerie Jarrett
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians Empty Re: Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-01, 23:19

But when did the Dems do something similar at some point over the past century, let's focus on what matters here.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-01, 23:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:But when did the Dems do something similar at some point over the past century, let's focus on what matters here.

What was "done" here?? What was the crime?? Just so I know what type of death penalty I support.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-01, 23:23

Yeah but Obama sux.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-01, 23:25

DWags wrote:Now we have to believe they both couldn't recall meeting and speaking with the Russians? And Sessions met with a top Russian at the GOP convention?

OK guys you don't have to convince me. I believe neither remembered. Nothing to see here.

So Sessions as a U.S. Senator committed a crime by meeting with a Russkie?? Can you point out the applicable law for me?? Does this apply every time a member of Congress travels overseas too?? If they talk to a furriner they go to jail??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-01, 23:26

DWags wrote:Now we have to believe they both couldn't recall meeting and speaking with the Russians? And Sessions met with a top Russian at the GOP convention?

So Sessions as a U.S. Senator committed a crime by meeting with a Russkie?? Can you point out the applicable law for me?? Does this apply every time a member of Congress travels overseas too?? If they talk to a furriner they go to jail??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-01, 23:27

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-01, 23:28

I've thought Trump was at least neck deep with the Russians and Putin's oligarchs since Trump first hired Manafort and he was refusing to release his tax returns or even produce evidence he was truly being audited.  I have believed he needed the help of financing from banks that are heavily involved with Russian oligarchs to save some of his real estate projects.

Now with Sessions, the head of US law enforcement has joined Manafort, Flynn (former National Security advisor) on the list of quislings helping Russia keep pumping information into wikileaks.

But Trump won.  Now we're supposed to be good sheep and help Trump take Russia back to an equal footing with the US and China.  Meanwhile China is very willing to let the Vladdy and Donald show make them the #1 super power.

But Trump will end abortion and that's more important than all the other stuff.

Fuck that shit.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-03-02, 00:05; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-01, 23:37

LooseGoose wrote:

Are you sworn in at your confirmation hearings?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-01, 23:46

LooseGoose wrote:

FTR this is the republican response not the conservative reaction. Let's stop the bullshit on that goose
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-02, 00:14

The phrase sold out comes to mind.

The GOP was so intent on defeating Hillary Clinton they would have accepted help from the Devil himself but they settled with Putin helping Trump.

What's wrong with a US Senator meeting with the Russians and now he can't remember. Have they checked the water being served at The White House?

Sessions was a member of the budget committee, the Armed Services Committee and Environmental and Public Works Committee. He was fomerly on the Senate Judiciary Committee. What business did he have meeting with Russians?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-02, 00:34

LooseGoose wrote:

Does perjury work for you? Sessions straight up lied about it when under oath during his confirmation hearing.

AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-02, 00:39

LooseGoose wrote:

Just some run of the mill perjury. Nothing to see here, right Goosinski?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 05:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Just some run of the mill perjury. Nothing to see here, right Goosinski?

If only there is some film of Jeff Sessions talking about Clinton in 99 lying in front of committee after being sworn in under oath and what he believes should happen Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600

We have the worst group of human beings ever assembled in a cabinet. I don't get the blind spot of these republicans towards Putin but a poll sited on CNN last night say 25% of Republicans who voted for Trump think Putin is a good guy. I'm putting Goose in that category. I don't get it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 06:15

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 06:18

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 1966794946 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 1966794946 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 1966794946 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 1966794946 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 1966794946

I know of nothing about anyone having contact with the Russians.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 06:22

I don't give a shit about this. It just doesn't matter with this administration. I'm here for the entertainment at this point. I can't wait till Goose tells us that Sessions is as pure as the driven snow and that Putin is a great guy and that Sessions and Flynn were misunderstood.

Goose..... You're on. Have at it. Please publish Obama and Clinton stories and tell us that Minerals were fouond by republicans in south east Missouri and Democrats kill babies and that the sun's surface temperature is the same as in 1927. Anything but talking about this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-02, 07:01

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:But when did the Dems do something similar at some point over the past century, let's focus on what matters here.

What was "done" here?? What was the crime?? Just so I know what type of death penalty I support.

Flynn lied. He got fired.

What was his crime?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 07:03

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Flynn lied. He got fired.

What was his crime?

Flynn wasn't under oath
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-02, 07:37

No big deal. The guy in charge of investigating this will get to the bottom of it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 07:55

NigelUno wrote:No big deal. The guy in charge of investigating this will get to the bottom of it.

I'm actually praying he doesn't recuse himself. This is going to be more fun than the impeachment bullshit we had to go through with the republicans. They're the most entertaining people I know.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-02, 08:33

Yeah it's just too much irony with people on the left. Hilary and Holder both directly lied to Congress.

If you have double standards, your outrage falls on deaf ears outside people in your echo chamber.

Enjoy.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-02, 08:35

The_Dude wrote:Yeah it's just too much irony with people on the left. Hilary and Holder both directly lied to Congress.

If you have double standards, your outrage falls on deaf ears outside people in your echo chamber.

Enjoy.

yes. They hypocracy lies with "the left" and not you. At all.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! #lockherup

Doesn't one of you idiots have a signature that actually says lock her up around here? I'll have to look into that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-02, 08:36

DWags rockin' it in this thread.. Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-02, 08:52

But Hillary
But Obama
But Biden
But Franken
But Pelosi
But Warren
But Jarrett
But Holder
But Byrd (the dead guy)

Fell free to add to the connie go to list if I missed any
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-02, 08:55

me yesterday...

Robert J Sakimano wrote:countdown to someone in the sexual predator's administration blaming Obama, leaks that will be FULLY investigated.. fake news.. alternative facts.. Hillary.. Russian prostitutes who enjoy being urinated upon..

or creating a terrorist attack that the mainstream media failed to cover.

did I mention that Cheeto Hitler won in a landslide? People are saying it.

Cheeto Hitler this morning..

Jeff Sessions is an honest man. He did not say anything wrong. He could have stated his response more accurately, but it was clearly not....
   — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 3, 2017

...intentional. This whole narrative is a way of saving face for Democrats losing an election that everyone thought they were supposed.....

.to win.
The Democrats are overplaying their hand. They lost the election, and now they have lost their grip on reality. The real story...

...is all of the illegal leaks of classified and other information. It is a total "witch hunt!"
 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 1966794946  Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 1966794946

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-03-03, 07:52; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-02, 08:57

lol...yeah this is rough stuff.

Let's see the 2 occasions that he "met" with Russkies:

But the Justice Department acknowledged on Wednesday that Mr. Sessions had twice communicated with the Russian ambassador last year. The first time was in July, at the Republican National Convention, after he gave a speech at an event for ambassadors sponsored by the Heritage Foundation. The second time was a visit to his office by Mr. Kislyak in September. The Washington Post earlier reported both encounters.

Of the Heritage Foundation encounter, a Justice Department official said the Russian ambassador was among a small group of diplomats who approached Mr. Sessions as he was leaving the stage. The ambassadors, the official said, thanked Mr. Sessions for his remarks and invited him to join them at various events they were sponsoring, but he made no commitments to do so.

The first was with a "group" of Ambassadors in a hallway or something at the convention.   I'm pretty certain they were plotting many nefarious acts there and then.  The second was a meeting in his office in his role on the Senate Armed Services committee.  Why would that be odd?   And he was certainly trying to hide it - the Ambassador walked in the front door and it was on his public calendar.

So overall a huge nothingburger that the Dems and their allies in the press are whipping up.   And of course the lemmings are buying it.

Democrats Call for Sessions to Recuse Himself From Russia Inquiry

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2017-03-02, 09:02; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-02, 08:58

LooseGoose wrote:lol...yeah this is rough stuff.

But the Justice Department acknowledged on Wednesday that Mr. Sessions had twice communicated with the Russian ambassador last year. The first time was in July, at the Republican National Convention, after he gave a speech at an event for ambassadors sponsored by the Heritage Foundation. The second time was a visit to his office by Mr. Kislyak in September. The Washington Post earlier reported both encounters.

Of the Heritage Foundation encounter, a Justice Department official said the Russian ambassador was among a small group of diplomats who approached Mr. Sessions as he was leaving the stage. The ambassadors, the official said, thanked Mr. Sessions for his remarks and invited him to join them at various events they were sponsoring, but he made no commitments to do so.

The first was with a "group" of Ambassadors in a hallway or something at the convention. I'm pretty certain they were plotting many nefarious acts there and then. The second was a meeting in his office in his role as chair of the Senate Foreign Relations committee. Why would that be odd? And he was certainly trying to hide it - the Ambassador walked in the front door and it was on his public calendar.

So overall a huge nothingburger that the Dems and their allies in the press are whipping up. And of course the lemmings are buying it.

It sucked that a lemming bought into the Flynn story...and fired him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-02, 09:05

Why did he lie about it under oath Goose? Is he an idiot who is incompetent or a habitual liar or is there something nefarious? I don't know the answer to that but the issue is that he lied. It's pretty black and white. "You meet with these people?" "Nah" when the answer was actually "yeah." Kinda cut and dry.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-02, 09:12

GOP sold out and their rural based voters are in lockstep because Trump is going to end abortion and bring jobs back.

The excuses will be coming from every Republican who labels as a "conservative".

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-03-02, 09:22; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-02, 09:12

Let the excuses begn.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-03-02, 09:23; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 09:19

LooseGoose wrote:lol...yeah this is rough stuff.

The first was with a "group" of Ambassadors in a hallway or something at the convention.   I'm pretty certain they were plotting many nefarious acts there and then.  The second was a meeting in his office in his role on the Senate Armed Services committee.  Why would that be odd?   And he was certainly trying to hide it - the Ambassador walked in the front door and it was on his public calendar.

So overall a huge nothingburger that the Dems and their allies in the press are whipping up.   And of course the lemmings are buying it.

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 62104710
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-02, 09:36

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Since November 8th, Election Day, the Stock Market has posted $3.2 trillion in GAINS and consumer confidence is at a 15 year high. Jobs!

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-02, 09:47

Sigh, gullible liberals fall for more fake news.

Liberal media edited his full transcripts to try and catch him.

Problem is, we can see the full transcripts for ourselves. Question was where Sessions met while in the Trump admin, which he said he didn't. Correct. He was a Senator, not a member of Trumps admin when he met.

Literally another manufactured fake news story...lmfao.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-02, 09:47

Are US Senators not allowed to meet with officials from other countries now?

Wut?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-02, 09:59

Sessions met with 25 Ambassadors in his Senate office last year. So I guess all of those countries are under suspicion too.

Also it's great to see all the lemmings here count 2 groups bumping into each other in a hallway at a convention as a "meeting". Using that as a guide I've had meetings with a LOT more people than I ever thought I did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-02, 10:06

LooseGoose wrote:Sessions met with 25 Ambassadors in his Senate office last year. So I guess all of those countries are under suspicion too.

Also it's great to see all the lemmings here count 2 groups bumping into each other in a hallway at a convention as a "meeting". Using that as a guide I've had meetings with a LOT more people than I ever thought I did.

Yeah the question was about people in Trumps campaign meeting with foreign officials...Sessions was a fucking US Senator at the time of those meetings.

Man, what pathetic losers Democrats have become.

Hey dumbfuck libs...we can see the entire transcript...editing them and pulling parts out of context doesn't work when people can see the entire thing for themselves.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-02, 10:08

The guy who hides Oscoda County callng folks who disagree with his excuses for Sessions lemmings is pretty ironic.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-02, 10:13

LooseGoose wrote:Sessions met with 25 Ambassadors in his Senate office last year.   So I guess all of those countries are under suspicion too.

Did he deny having those meetings too?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next