Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your breaking point Goose?

+23
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
InTenSity
msugolfguy
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Herbie Green
Rocinante
The_Dude
WhiteBoyHatcher
AnomanderRake
kingstonlake
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Death Roe
tGreenWay
NigelUno
DWags
27 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What's your breaking point Goose?   Empty What's your breaking point Goose?

Post by DWags 2017-03-05, 19:58

This guy is pathological at best, completely insane at worst. He has force his lap dogs to go on news shows and run with bullshit. He will hurt our environment, and whether it's his fault or not, we've seen a rise in both racial tensions and incidents.

Print as many stories as you want and blame Obama as much as you want Goose, this guy is not right mentally. Hell, maybe it's great that's he's not, maybe Europe voting to make Americans use Visa's maybe hoping there won't be a trade war is a good thing. Guy is nuts goose, at what point will you say this is really fucked up?

That said, I'll will mea culpa if all this shit is proven to be true. I just wonder what it will take for you supporters, you republicans (not conservatives) to say, holy shit enough.

Oh, and my best man from my wedding is very much like you, claims to be a "libertarian" then, a "conservative" now just on face book saying that "Clinton appointed the judge who gave the Fisa shit. I love him to death, and I thiink his breaking point is way past yours. He'll be cooking Borsch and directing me to a work camp before he says enough.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's your breaking point Goose?   Empty Re: What's your breaking point Goose?

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-05, 20:04

Did Trump just pull the biggest "Fake News" so far?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-05, 20:07

I fucking hate borscht. Hate it. And yes, there is going to be a trade war and there's going to be American job losses and massive inflation and possibly a debt and deficit never before seen. And I'm aware there are some who will dismiss this with the wave of a hand and call it hyperbole, but I'm writing this with a straight face.
Get him out of office. Give me President Pence. I'll disagree with nearly everything Pence does, but I'll do so knowing he's stable mentally and trying to do what he believes is best for the country.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-05, 20:16

Trump reads a good speech though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-05, 20:41

So are you shaming a person because they voted a certain way?

Doesn't surprise me. WBH and others told me to basically stop saying my political opinions because of how I voted.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-05, 21:16

DWags wrote:This guy is pathological at best, completely insane at worst. He has force his lap dogs to go on news shows and run with bullshit. He will hurt our environment, and whether it's his fault or not, we've seen a rise in both racial tensions and incidents.

Print as many stories as you want and blame Obama as much as you want Goose, this guy is not right mentally. Hell, maybe it's great that's he's not, maybe Europe voting to make Americans use Visa's maybe hoping there won't be a trade war is a good thing. Guy is nuts goose, at what point will you say this is really fucked up?

That said, I'll will mea culpa if all this shit is proven to be true. I just wonder what it will take for you supporters, you republicans (not conservatives) to say, holy shit enough.

Oh, and my best man from my wedding is very much like you, claims to be a "libertarian" then, a "conservative" now just on face book saying that "Clinton appointed the judge who gave the Fisa shit. I love him to death, and I thiink his breaking point is way past yours. He'll be cooking Borsch and directing me to a work camp before he says enough.

Well we'll see. I'm very curious on how this shakes out. Let me ask you a little question.

You're saying Trump is nuts because he says he was tapped.

For the last 2+ months you, GRR and others have been in here yapping about all the "info" out there on Trump's team and the Russians.

How do you think that information was obtained? Is it possible he was tapped and that's the source of all of these leaks? Maybe he's not paranoid and they were out to get him?

I don't dismiss that as a possibility, as I said it'll be interesting to see what their "sources" were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-05, 21:22

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:This guy is pathological at best, completely insane at worst. He has force his lap dogs to go on news shows and run with bullshit. He will hurt our environment, and whether it's his fault or not, we've seen a rise in both racial tensions and incidents.

Well we'll see. I'm very curious on how this shakes out. Let me ask you a little question.

For the last 2+ months you, GRR and others have been in here yapping about all the "info" out there on Trump's team and the Russians.

How do you think that information was obtained? Is it possible he was tapped and that's the source of all of these leaks? Maybe he's not paranoid and they were out to get him?

I don't dismiss that as a possibility, as I said it'll be interesting to see what their "sources" were.

Once again goose you're trying to change the narrative. Trump said he was tapped by Obama. Tapped? It's not a stretch he might have been tapped even if we can get by Comely's denial and other top agency people saying he's crazy. But you didn't say he claimed OBAMA tapped him. How can anyone look at that and not think he's out of his mind.

And Death Roe, nobody is saying you're off your rocker but I'm just asking is there a breaking point for everyone. We haven't hit the
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-05, 21:42

Goose posts the rest of us yap
Reads like a riff on FoxNews
"We report, you decide."

I said way back in August I suspected Trump was in up to his neck with Russia or more specifically with Putin's friends who I suspect have played a big part on Trump financing his real estate. Ties in because no one is an oligarch in Russia without Putin giving the okay.

When Goose posted last week he was posting just to piss folks off and watch the reactions I realized he's a Republican troll who has been geeked with Trump's election because abortion will probably end.

Goose is a troll who is more interested in stirring things up than ever being honest.
Now he's a the Tanfan of this board. A poster never to be taken seriously. But I will point out deflections introduced.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-06, 07:49

quick reminder:

Goosechev doesn't like Trump, didn't vote for Trump and doesn't support Trump.

What's your breaking point Goose?   1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-06, 08:36

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Once again goose you're trying to change the narrative. Trump said he was tapped by Obama. Tapped? It's not a stretch he might have been tapped even if we can get by Comely's denial and other top agency people saying he's crazy. But you didn't say he claimed OBAMA tapped him. How can anyone look at that and not think he's out of his mind.

And Death Roe, nobody is saying you're off your rocker but I'm just asking is there a breaking point for everyone. We haven't hit the

conversely, where's said breaking point with the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-06, 08:43

LooseGoose wrote:

How do you think that information was obtained?
Is it possible he was tapped and that's the source of all of these leaks? Maybe he's not paranoid and they were out to get him?

Legally?

It's the equivalent potentially of subway Jarrett saying, "Just found out the FBI was tapping my internet downloads"!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-06, 09:04

Goose is here incessantly yapping about fake new and now hw wants to play the law and order card because Trump's political appointees can't control the message.

Goose will never come to grips that his anti-abortion hero willingly accepted help from everyone and anyone to get elected.  Trump's compass has always pointed to himself.  The Trumpites will never admit every thing he has done and does revolves around how it affects him first. The country is secondary.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-06, 09:24

GRR Spartan wrote:Goose is here incessantly yapping about fake new and now hw wants to play the law and order card because Trump's political appointees can't control the message.

Goose will never come to grips that his anti-abortion hero willingly accepted help from everyone and anyone to get elected. Trump's compass has always pointed to himself. The Trumpites will never admit every thing he has done and does know revolves around how it affects him first.

Goose just posts fake news and he's admitted his sole purpose here is to stir the pot. I don't believe he believes much of what he posts here.

Prior to the election you could dare I say, actually have a reasonable discussion with Goose. I'm getting close to giving up on him as the quality of his posting has gone down significantly since the election.

Building and attacking straw men and ignoring rebuttals is troll behavior.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-06, 22:32

I just want honesty man. I really do.

I want Goose to say he knows Trump is fucking insane and off his rocker and a real threat to everything but he doesn't care because he pimps the political/partisan points that he feels very strongly about. And/or that he just hates the other side enough that he doesn't care.

DR I don't recall saying that, but similar. I just want people who voted for the guy to be like yeah maybe that wasn't super wise instead of trying to justify it until the bitter end.

There is just no way a sane, rational human can view this guy's bullshit and be like yeah that makes total sense, he's got a sound plan, he's awesome.

You like the guy because you hate liberals, you like him because you want to be proven right on your vote or you like him because he's furthering your political agenda. Or I suppose you like him because he gives the angry white person a podium.

Which is it?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-07, 08:07

You threatened me via PM, I remember it all!!!!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-07, 11:05

Trump reminds me of the elite 5 star high school athlete who's been catered to, fawned over, never told he's done anything wrong, all his messes covered up, paid off, or litigated to the point of exhaustion by the defendant. Then he becomes an adult and doesn't comprehend accountability.

It's just that Todd Marinovich is now President.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-07, 12:27

You pretty much just summed up Obama.

You and the rest of the libs never had a breaking point with him. Why would Trump supporters have one now?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-07, 12:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just want honesty man. I really do.

I want Goose to say he knows Trump is fucking insane and off his rocker and a real threat to everything but he doesn't care because he pimps the political/partisan points that he feels very strongly about. And/or that he just hates the other side enough that he doesn't care.

DR I don't recall saying that, but similar. I just want people who voted for the guy to be like yeah maybe that wasn't super wise instead of trying to justify it until the bitter end.

There is just no way a sane, rational human can view this guy's bullshit and be like yeah that makes total sense, he's got a sound plan, he's awesome.

You like the guy because you hate liberals, you like him because you want to be proven right on your vote or you like him because he's furthering your political agenda. Or I suppose you like him because he gives the angry white person a podium.

Which is it?

You justified voting for Obama to the bitter end, who was a complete fucking disaster and directly led to the rise of Trump due to his massive failures...
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-07, 15:07

The_Dude wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just want honesty man. I really do.

Which is it?

You justified voting for Obama to the bitter end, who was a complete fucking disaster and directly led to the rise of Trump due to his massive failures...

I'm pretty sure his overt racism contributed to his rise with people like you.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-07, 16:03

Based on his response to the wiretapping, he's already broken.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-03-07, 16:14

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

conversely, where's said breaking point with the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria?

I fucking love you man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-07, 16:44

Rocinante wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I fucking love you man.

think this point went over their collective heads?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-03-07, 17:10

Blanch32 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I fucking love you man.

Don't ruin it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-07, 17:35

Blanch32 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I fucking love you man.

They are already broke. And with Trump doing work and MSU one loss away from NIT, they've doubled down with their meltdowns.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-07, 18:09

What's your breaking point Goose?   KYxNUfq
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-07, 18:55

Hannity: "Would you take money from the Saudis?"
Trump: "No."

Unless its from the Saudis via Softbank

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/06/business/dealbook/07sorkin-softbank-trump-saudi-arabia.html

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-07, 19:18

If someone who I had a modicum of respect for had told me that I justified voting for someone else until the bitter end I would ask them for evidence because their claims are simply untrue. I voted, and my political commentary has pretty much stopped there for all of my voting years on earth.

I know Goose doesn't believe me most likely but for me this is not so much a partisan issue, this is a Donald Trump is a fucking raging lunatic idiot issue.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-07, 19:26

Softbank major investor is the Saudi's

Trump told Hannity he wouldn't accept Saudi investment money.

Typical of Trump promises. Right up there with all Amrican made pipe for the Keystone Pipeline.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/06/business/dealbook/07sorkin-softbank-trump-saudi-arabia.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-07, 20:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If someone who I had a modicum of respect for had told me that I justified voting for someone else until the bitter end I would ask them for evidence because their claims are simply untrue. I voted, and my political commentary has pretty much stopped there for all of my voting years on earth.

I know Goose doesn't believe me most likely but for me this is not so much a partisan issue, this is a Donald Trump is a fucking raging lunatic idiot issue.

Exactly. I haven't been on this Wells hall shit or had any interest in politics my entire life
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-25, 20:56

What's your breaking point Wags? When will the Dems nominate someone that's not in thrall to these ghouls?????

ProLife #DefundPP
Pro "choice"? Read this. ALL of it. THIS is what you support.
There's still time to turn around.
#ChooseLife

National Review‏Verified account @NRO
Some of the most horrifying remarks from brand-new undercover footage from @CtrMedProgress: http://natl.io/gooAdc
via @xan_desanctis

Dr. Lisa Harris, the medical director of Planned Parenthood of Michigan: Given that we actually see the fetus the same way, and given that we might actually both agree that there’s violence in here. . . . Let’s just give them all the violence, it’s a person, it’s killing, let’s just give them all that.

Dr. Ann Schutt-Aine, the director of abortion services for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast (which has been referred to local law-enforcement for criminal charges related to fetal-tissue trafficking): If I’m doing a procedure, and I’m seeing that I’m in fear that it’s about to come to the umbilicus [navel], I might ask for a second set of forceps to hold the body at the cervix and pull off a leg or two, so it’s not PBA [partial-birth abortion].

Dr. Stacy De-Lin, the director of abortion services for Planned Parenthood of New York City: But we certainly do intact D&Es [dilation and extraction, otherwise known as partial-birth abortion, a method that is illegal under federal law].

Dr. Uta Landy, the founder of the Consortium of Abortion Providers (CAPS), Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA): An eyeball just fell down into my lap, and that is gross! [laughter from the crowd]

Talcott Camp, the deputy director of the ACLU’s Reproductive Health Freedom Project: I’m like — Oh my God! I get it! When the skull is broken, that’s really sharp! I get it! I understand why people are talking about getting that skull out, that calvarium.

Dr. Susan Robinson, an abortion provider at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte: The fetus is a tough little object, and taking it apart, I mean, taking it apart on Day One is very difficult. . . . You go in there, and you go, “Am I getting the uterus or the fetus? Oh, good, fetus. [Robinson makes a stabbing sound effect] What have I got? Nothing. Let’s try again.

Dr. Deborah Nucatola, the senior director of medical services for PPFA: You know, sometimes she’ll tell me she wants brain, and we’ll, you know, leave the calvarium in till last, and then try to basically take it, or actually, you know, catch everything and keep it separate from the rest of the tissue so it doesn’t get lost.

I'll take Trump and all his stupid shit before I'll vote to support people like that - and make no mistake EVERY vote for a Dem empowers PPFA.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 21:03

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

"Out of his mind" that Obama ordered that? Really? The same guy who targeted tea party and other conservative groups with the IRS. That could never happen when he knew his legacy would be eliminated by Trump. No way!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-25, 21:20

Hmm. I think I'm starting to understand. I don't really get why people are willing to bend the rest of their morality over backwards for this one cause but it's not very personal to me. I see it both ways and it's not a very important issue to me in all honesty.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 21:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hmm. I think I'm starting to understand. I don't really get why people are willing to bend the rest of their morality over backwards for this one cause but it's not very personal to me. I see it both ways and it's not a very important issue to me in all honesty.

What brings you to this cesspool WBH? Not normally your gig bro.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-25, 21:30

CheesySpartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hmm. I think I'm starting to understand. I don't really get why people are willing to bend the rest of their morality over backwards for this one cause but it's not very personal to me. I see it both ways and it's not a very important issue to me in all honesty.

See above. The Trump debacle. Disgusted by him and severely disillusioned that people in this country think it's ok to put someone like him in power.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 21:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

See above. The Trump debacle. Disgusted by him and severely disillusioned that people in this country think it's ok to put someone like him in power.

I agree but it was a two person race and the alternative was Hillary. I voted for Johnson as did my wife. We couldn't vote Trump but neither of us believed Hillary was a better option. He won so it's in our best interest he's successful for the next 4 years.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-25, 21:43

CheesySpartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I agree but it was a two person race and the alternative was Hillary. I voted for Johnson as did my wife. We couldn't vote Trump but neither of us believed Hillary was a better option. He won so it's in our best interest he's successful for the next 4 years.

Both of those sentences are so outrageously incorrect.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-25, 21:45

In re: to Cheesy - Yeah I felt that way, too (best interests for him to be successful) at first but that ship sailed on like Day 4. I think it's in everyone's best interest to have someone else lead, someone with more shall we say common sense. I don't really care about political platform at this point.

Just don't see how and why people continue to justify this idiot. And the ultra defiant are just disgusting low lifes and I can't believe I share a country with them.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-25, 21:58

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

"Out of his mind" that Obama ordered that? Really? The same guy who targeted tea party and other conservative groups with the IRS. That could never happen when he knew his legacy would be eliminated by Trump. No way!

We'll agree about this. Man has it ever. Buckle up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 22:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Per your opinion bro
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-25, 22:06

CheesySpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Per your opinion bro

Not really.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next