Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your breaking point Goose?

+23
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
InTenSity
msugolfguy
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Herbie Green
Rocinante
The_Dude
WhiteBoyHatcher
AnomanderRake
kingstonlake
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Death Roe
tGreenWay
NigelUno
DWags
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your breaking point Goose?

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 22:08

DWags wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

"Out of his mind" that Obama ordered that? Really? The same guy who targeted tea party and other conservative groups with the IRS. That could never happen when he knew his legacy would be eliminated by Trump. No way!

We'll agree about this. Man has it ever. Buckle up.

I know, I know but I want the administration to succeed because it means America succeeds and that is us obviously
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your breaking point Goose?

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 22:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Per your opinion bro

Not really.

Hillary was a worse option in our option. Hoping the current administration is successful and that translates to us. What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 55953254
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-25, 22:15

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

We'll agree about this. Man has it ever. Buckle up.

I know, I know but I want the administration to succeed because it means America succeeds and that is us obviously

That literally makes no sense whatsoever. Like, nice sound byte, but think about it for a half second and suddenly you're like "oh the administration succeeding means that 23 million Americans (that's us) lose their health insurance." It's just a foolish line to follow along with.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-25, 22:17

CheesySpartan wrote:

Not really.

Hillary was a worse option in our option. Hoping the current administration is successful and that translates to us. What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 55953254

Hillary wouldn't have been able to accomplish much of anything due to the republican congress. We'd just be status quo instead of going backward. So, yeah, your opinion is wrong.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-25, 22:18

Honest question for Cheesy. If Hills had won, would you be saying "It's in our/my best interest for the administration to be successful"?

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 22:22

CheesySpartan wrote:

That literally makes no sense whatsoever. Like, nice sound byte, but think about it for a half second and suddenly you're like "oh the administration succeeding means that 23 million Americans (that's us) lose their health insurance." It's just a foolish line to follow along with.

No sense? LMFAO. You want to debate ObamaFraud now? I'd be happy to. Let's start with "You can keep your Dr" and "The avg family will save $2500/yr"
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-25, 22:22

'Success' means something different to everyone.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-25, 22:23

CheesySpartan wrote:

No sense? LMFAO. You want to debate ObamaFraud now? I'd be happy to. Let's start with "You can keep your Dr" and "The avg family will save $2500/yr"

We are entitled to the services of people in certain professions. It's our right that they provide those services to us.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-25, 22:24

CheesySpartan wrote:

You already lost. Good job!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 22:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honest question for Cheesy. If Hills had won, would you be saying "It's in our/my best interest for the administration to be successful"?

Fair ?...Yes. My business depends on economic prosperity.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 22:28

CheesySpartan wrote:

Opinions very
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-25, 22:29

LooseGoose wrote:What's your breaking point Wags? When will the Dems nominate someone that's not in thrall to these ghouls?????

ProLife #DefundPP
Pro "choice"? Read this. ALL of it. THIS is what you support.
There's still time to turn around.
#ChooseLife

National Review‏Verified account @NRO
Some of the most horrifying remarks from brand-new undercover footage from @CtrMedProgress: http://natl.io/gooAdc
via @xan_desanctis

Dr. Lisa Harris, the medical director of Planned Parenthood of Michigan: Given that we actually see the fetus the same way, and given that we might actually both agree that there’s violence in here. . . . Let’s just give them all the violence, it’s a person, it’s killing, let’s just give them all that.

Dr. Ann Schutt-Aine, the director of abortion services for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast (which has been referred to local law-enforcement for criminal charges related to fetal-tissue trafficking): If I’m doing a procedure, and I’m seeing that I’m in fear that it’s about to come to the umbilicus [navel], I might ask for a second set of forceps to hold the body at the cervix and pull off a leg or two, so it’s not PBA [partial-birth abortion].

Dr. Stacy De-Lin, the director of abortion services for Planned Parenthood of New York City: But we certainly do intact D&Es [dilation and extraction, otherwise known as partial-birth abortion, a method that is illegal under federal law].

Dr. Uta Landy, the founder of the Consortium of Abortion Providers (CAPS), Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA): An eyeball just fell down into my lap, and that is gross! [laughter from the crowd]

Talcott Camp, the deputy director of the ACLU’s Reproductive Health Freedom Project: I’m like — Oh my God! I get it! When the skull is broken, that’s really sharp! I get it! I understand why people are talking about getting that skull out, that calvarium.

Dr. Susan Robinson, an abortion provider at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte: The fetus is a tough little object, and taking it apart, I mean, taking it apart on Day One is very difficult. . . . You go in there, and you go, “Am I getting the uterus or the fetus? Oh, good, fetus. [Robinson makes a stabbing sound effect] What have I got? Nothing. Let’s try again.

Dr. Deborah Nucatola, the senior director of medical services for PPFA: You know, sometimes she’ll tell me she wants brain, and we’ll, you know, leave the calvarium in till last, and then try to basically take it, or actually, you know, catch everything and keep it separate from the rest of the tissue so it doesn’t get lost.

I'll take Trump and all his stupid shit before I'll vote to support people like that - and make no mistake EVERY vote for a Dem empowers PPFA.

I'm going to tell you, and I hope you believe this, I won't read more than a sentence of that bullshit. I'm for choice, yet I'd bet money my wife and her friends, every last "women's choice" one of them have prevented more abortions than you could or would ever think of doing. It's what makes hanging out with them so cool. They're activists with a soul. Oh, and dumb ass single issue knuckle dragging voters will continue to make it tougher on them to prevent unwanted pregnancies, but they won't waiver.

Dumb asses give Devos public money even though she has no problem with states discriminating against any kid for any reason. Know who those kids are goose? Lots of em are abused kids from unwanted pregnancies. Cut planned parenthood because of "abortions" and forget about all the good things they can do. Then you have Ben Carson making it big and the real morons praising him because, since "he made it, everyone can" "he knows what's best for the down trodden cause he came from there" I don't even have words for that level of stupidity. What do we do with the millions who don't make it? Who are abused but didn't pull themselves up out of unwanted pregnancies? Crime will somehow fall? Abuse will slow down? Seriously just fucking think about it.
End all abortions? Great I'm willing to try, one unwanted pregnancy at a time, but tell me what these people have for plans after? They're just narrow minded one issue voters who can't think past their knuckles on the ground. Sorry goose keep throwing shit, don't care. I know what I do about that issue and I'm pretty damn sure about everything you do about it too.

Last edited by DWags on 2017-05-25, 22:33; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-25, 22:31

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 502811600

You go girl! Take no shit from no one!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-25, 22:31

CheesySpartan wrote:

Opinions very

No. Unfortunately you're one of those "the sky is green! That's my opinion and opinions can't be wrong!" Types.

Here's the problem big guy. We weren't talking about the ACA. We were talking about AHCA. You went on about doctors and stuff, revealing your hand that you have nothing to say about the current bill and are still stuck in 2010.

So, you want to argue why AHCA is better? Or do you want to stick to your time machine? Your call.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-25, 22:40

CheesySpartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honest question for Cheesy. If Hills had won, would you be saying "It's in our/my best interest for the administration to be successful"?

Fair ?...Yes. My business depends on economic prosperity.

That's a fair response and I respect it. Was not a huge fan of Hill's, either. Just don't understand how anyone can see this as anything other than the Titanic at this point in time, regardless of party. If I was a righty I'd be frothing at the mouth for Pence or someone else who could possibly more strategically implement my political ideals.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-25, 22:56

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 QXzJy
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-26, 11:40

DWags wrote:I'm going to tell you, and I hope you believe this, I won't read more than a sentence of that bullshit.

It is easier to live with the carnage when you ignore it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-26, 11:45

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm going to tell you, and I hope you believe this, I won't read more than a sentence of that bullshit.

Oh wait, you actually think you do something regarding the issue of unwanted pregnancies? What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 502811600

Shit, all people like you do is read about it and waive your hands around screaming about it. Seriously, shut the fuck up and let people actually making a difference do their job. Support is more appreciated. TIA sweetie.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-26, 13:36

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:What's your breaking point Wags? When will the Dems nominate someone that's not in thrall to these ghouls?????

ProLife #DefundPP
Pro "choice"? Read this. ALL of it. THIS is what you support.
There's still time to turn around.
#ChooseLife

National Review‏Verified account @NRO
Some of the most horrifying remarks from brand-new undercover footage from @CtrMedProgress: http://natl.io/gooAdc
via @xan_desanctis

I'll take Trump and all his stupid shit before I'll vote to support people like that - and make no mistake EVERY vote for a Dem empowers PPFA.

I'm going to tell you, and I hope you believe this, I won't read more than a sentence of that bullshit. I'm for choice, yet I'd bet money my wife and her friends, every last "women's choice" one of them have prevented more abortions than you could or would ever think of doing. It's what makes hanging out with them so cool. They're activists with a soul. Oh, and dumb ass single issue knuckle dragging voters will continue to make it tougher on them to prevent unwanted pregnancies, but they won't waiver.

Dumb asses give Devos public money even though she has no problem with states discriminating against any kid for any reason. Know who those kids are goose? Lots of em are abused kids from unwanted pregnancies. Cut planned parenthood because of "abortions" and forget about all the good things they can do. Then you have Ben Carson making it big and the real morons praising him because, since "he made it, everyone can" "he knows what's best for the down trodden cause he came from there" I don't even have words for that level of stupidity. What do we do with the millions who don't make it? Who are abused but didn't pull themselves up out of unwanted pregnancies? Crime will somehow fall? Abuse will slow down? Seriously just fucking think about it.
End all abortions? Great I'm willing to try, one unwanted pregnancy at a time, but tell me what these people have for plans after? They're just narrow minded one issue voters who can't think past their knuckles on the ground. Sorry goose keep throwing shit, don't care. I know what I do about that issue and I'm pretty damn sure about everything you do about it too.

I think Wags just broke....What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 4198636888
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-26, 13:41

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think Wags just broke....What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 4198636888

Nah just two 50 plus guys yelling at each other like we used to do in bars during the 80's before Gore invented the internet to allow pussies to yell at you after they watch some Joe Rigan video. Fuckin Gore. Glad he lost Florida.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-26, 13:47

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

We'll agree about this. Man has it ever.  Buckle up.

that's the weird thing..

I don't want an administration to succeed just because it's "America".. that's what sheep who refuse to think for themselves do.

I want an administration to succeed because it doesn't support racism, bigotry.. because it stands up for the rights of the most vulnerable among us while honoring American traditions and American exceptionalism. Understands that healthcare = "pro life" and that education can be and is the great equalizer for the culturally, socially and economically disadvantaged.

this administration supports the exact opposite - which is why I hope the sexual predator fails on everything he tries to do.

(so far, he's doing a good job at that - better than I expected, even).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-26, 13:53

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oh wait, you actually think you do something regarding the issue of unwanted pregnancies? What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 502811600

Shit, all people like you do is read about it and waive your hands around screaming about it. Seriously, shut the fuck up and let people actually making a difference do their job. Support is more appreciated. TIA sweetie.

I certainly don't try to justify my support for people that enable the killers by touting all I do to stop the killing. That's some tortured logic, but whatever helps you sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-26, 13:55

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I certainly don't try to justify my support for people that enable the killers by touting all I do to stop the killing. That's some tortured logic, but whatever helps you sleep.
I kinda miss the days when you referred to baby parts getting sucked into a sink by a vacuum.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-26, 14:47

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

You're right I should just read stories and post them on the internet. That helps waaayyyy more. What the fuck was I thinking.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-26, 14:53

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You're right I should just read stories and post them on the internet. That helps waaayyyy more. What the fuck was I thinking.

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty certain that Goose supports the death penalty. scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-26, 18:13

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah that's all I do.

I could talk about making soup for the ladies and children that survive the carnage. That's much more valuable than voting the people that enable the carnage out of office.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-26, 19:10

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yeah that's all I do.

I could talk about making soup for the ladies and children that survive the carnage. That's much more valuable than voting the people that enable the carnage out of office.

I vote too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-05-27, 10:45

Death Roe wrote:So are you shaming a person because they voted a certain way?

Doesn't surprise me. WBH and others told me to basically stop saying my political opinions because of how I voted.

So you voted for Trump? lol!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-06, 09:15

Wags? This guy puts it pretty well here.....why the support even with the faults. All there in 1 paragraph.

Had any Never Trump conservative been told, say in the summer of 2015, that a Republican would win the 2016 election and, within his first few months in office, appoint a conservative to the Supreme Court; begin the process of replacing Obamacare; bomb Russia’s ally Assad after he again used chemical weapons; appoint the most conservative cabinet in modern American history; begin undoing hysteria-based, economy-choking EPA regulations; label the Iranian regime “evil” in front of 50 Muslim heads of state; wear a yarmulke at the Western Wall; appoint a U.N. ambassador who regularly condemns the U.N. for its moral hypocrisy; restore the military budget; and work on lowering corporate tax rates, among other conservative achievements — that Never Trump conservative would have been jumping for joy.

Why Conservatives Still Attack Trump

A Response to My Conservative Critics About Trump

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-06, 09:27

Man, a lot of those things are reaches at best to grab for any accomplishment. But hey, if you want to call meaningless symbols and "starting things" (that aren't really going anywhere or "yeah yeah yeah, we're totes working on tax reform. Yup. Coming out next week!") accomplishments then that's fine. More power to you. Doesn't matter for now really, we can revisit in 3 years if any of those things came to fruition or were any good.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-06, 09:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Man, a lot of those things are reaches at best to grab for any accomplishment. But hey, if you want to call meaningless symbols and "starting things" (that aren't really going anywhere or "yeah yeah yeah, we're totes working on tax reform. Yup. Coming out next week!") accomplishments then that's fine. More power to you. Doesn't matter for now really, we can revisit in 3 years if any of those things came to fruition or were any good.

Are you saying wearing a yarmulke isn't an achievement?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-06, 09:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Man, a lot of those things are reaches at best to grab for any accomplishment. But hey, if you want to call meaningless symbols and "starting things" (that aren't really going anywhere or "yeah yeah yeah, we're totes working on tax reform. Yup. Coming out next week!") accomplishments then that's fine. More power to you. Doesn't matter for now really, we can revisit in 3 years if any of those things came to fruition or were any good.

Gorsuch alone is enough for me.  IF he stays conservative.

Talk to your pal Nigel about symbolism.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-06, 09:35

LooseGoose wrote:

Not that it matters but...

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 20080723obamawall1.533

But, if that's the case then just leave it at "I like him because of gorsuch." That's all you have to say. You don't have to add in a bunch of pretty dumb things to bump up the quantity number.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-06, 09:40

LooseGoose wrote:

But, if that's the case then just leave it at "I like him because of gorsuch." That's all you have to say. You don't have to add in a bunch of pretty dumb things to bump up the quantity number.

Nice pic of 'achievement'. Right, Goose?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-06, 09:41

I wore a yarmulke once. It always felt like it was going to fall off.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-06, 09:54

"bomb Russia’s ally Assad after he again used chemical weapons"

Hmmm...I wonder why the "Russia" part had to get added?

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-06, 10:27

LooseGoose wrote:

LMAO - and you people throw tribalism at me. I never mentioned Obama. Obama never faced Trump in election. And as soon as I post something praising Trump your immediate reflex is - - "but, but, but Obama did it too".

Tell me more about me and my stone age tribalism??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-06, 10:32

LooseGoose wrote:

LMAO - and you people throw tribalism at me. I never mentioned Obama. Obama never faced Trump in election. And as soon as I post something praising Trump your immediate reflex is - - "but, but, but Obama did it too".

Oh come on goose be real here with me. When you say that wearing a yarmulke at the western wall is an accomplishment you're implying that someone else didn't. If that's not your implication you might as well say things like "he made it all the way up the stairs to Air Force one without tripping and embarrassing us."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-06, 10:34

LooseGoose wrote:

I think the point went over your head. Praise and 'achievement'? Is it that big of an 'achievement' to wear a yarmulke? Seriously?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-06, 10:35

Another Trump accomplishment: He had the courage to ask for a golf cart when he was unable to walk a few hundred yards with the other NATO leaders.

Such bravery. Wait, did I say bravery? I meant obesity.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next