Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF

+32
Senior Dickfist
tGreenWay
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
SawGreen
Tim Wakefield
steveschneider
TheReal_LWS
y2kMgrad
CORNER BLITZ
NigelUno
Rocinante
InTenSity
Jake from State Farm
Banks2Mason
StylesGShmooth
Clarett's Folly
Stoops21
MSU addict
DWags
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
CheesySpartan
MattyFresh
Nordic
Death Roe
Steve81
Frank Ricard
36 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Empty Re: Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF

Post by MattyFresh 1/2/2018, 10:12 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:His grip is all wrong.

Those shoes are LOL
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Empty Re: Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF

Post by Guest 1/2/2018, 10:17 am

MattyFresh wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:His grip is all wrong.

Those shoes are LOL

One of the reasons I quit golfing with the whole "no spikes" regime, it was very important to me to hear my spikes as I walked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/2/2018, 11:34 am

LooseGoose wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

Those shoes are LOL

One of the reasons I quit golfing with the whole "no spikes" regime, it was very important to me to hear my spikes hobnails as I walked.

Friendly amendment.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/2/2018, 11:55 am

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

One of the reasons I quit golfing with the whole "no spikes" regime, it was very important to me to hear my spikes hobnails as I walked.

Friendly amendment.

lol, in real life I may be the least hobnailly guy you would know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/3/2018, 12:51 pm

Hilarious! Some Oregonians Are Freaking Out Over Pumping Their Own Gas

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Messages-Image589646728
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/3/2018, 1:49 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Friendly amendment.

That actually is pretty funny, because you're the only other person I've seen mention hobnails, at least here. Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/3/2018, 1:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Hilarious! Some Oregonians Are Freaking Out Over Pumping Their Own Gas

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Messages-Image589646728

Weird that I don't think twice about having to get my own gas but grumble when having to go through a self serve grocery line.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/3/2018, 1:54 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Hilarious! Some Oregonians Are Freaking Out Over Pumping Their Own Gas

Weird that I don't think twice about having to get my own gas but grumble when having to go through a self serve grocery line.

Oregon and New Jersey were the 2 states that outlawed pumping gas for yourself. I don't if it's still in effect in NJ or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/3/2018, 1:58 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That actually is pretty funny, because you're the only other person I've seen mention hobnails, at least here. Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 502811600

One of my favorite quotes was from some old movie or something "we'll remove the hobnailed boot of oppression from the throat's of the people" - something like that and the phrase has stuck in my mind since.

Sort of like the Josey Wales quote - "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/3/2018, 2:03 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oregon and New Jersey were the 2 states that outlawed pumping gas for yourself. I don't if it's still in effect in NJ or not.

It was the last time I was there, but that was ~ 5 years ago.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/3/2018, 2:07 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

One of my favorite quotes was from some old movie or something "we'll remove the hobnailed boot of oppression from the throat's of the people" - something like that and the phrase has stuck in my mind since.

Sort of like the Josey Wales quote - "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 502811600

If anybody could've taught me to survive frontier life, it was Josey, mostly because I don't want him spitting on my head.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 1/3/2018, 2:12 pm

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Pvc37oz
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/3/2018, 2:13 pm

It would be funny if that idiot couldn't swim and he drowned, Pylon.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 1/3/2018, 2:14 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:It would be funny if that idiot couldn't swim and he drowned, Pylon.

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 N9whlq9y24301

Here's another genius.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/3/2018, 2:55 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:It would be funny if that idiot couldn't swim and he drowned, Pylon.

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 1/3/2018, 4:52 pm

https://clips.twitch.tv/HelpfulDaintyGaurDBstyle

Impressive
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/8/2018, 9:20 am

Some pretty funny stuff here.....old school.

Old School Memes From The 1960s

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 82-year-old-father-gives-son-hardcopy-printed-memes-funny-5
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/9/2018, 3:59 pm

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 DTIKMJnV4AEkFWT

@Denlesks is up to his photoshop magic again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham 1/10/2018, 3:55 am

loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/10/2018, 4:25 am

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/10/2018, 9:34 am

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 DTL2vF-X0AEWvnf
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 1/10/2018, 10:21 am

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham 1/11/2018, 12:32 am

loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/11/2018, 8:39 pm

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Tank10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/11/2018, 8:58 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Tank10

I'd have given $20 for that to be "Dateline: Mio"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 1/11/2018, 9:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Tank10

"In other news, the Mio VFW tank display has gone missing. Anyone with information please contact the police."
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/11/2018, 9:14 pm

goodbar wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

"In other news, the Mio VFW tank display has gone missing. Anyone with information please contact the police."

“I didn’t even know it could still run” Said an old hippy getting high in his car with a fresh baked pie in the passenger seat.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 1/11/2018, 9:51 pm

DWags wrote:
goodbar wrote:

“I didn’t even know it could still run” Said an old hippy getting high in his car with a fresh baked pie in the passenger seat.
This is the second attempt on the store in the last two weeks. The first was thwarted when horses pulling a stolen buggy refused to run through the wall of the store, forcing the suspect to flee on foot.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/11/2018, 9:58 pm

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is the second attempt on the store in the last two weeks. The first was thwarted when horses pulling a stolen buggy refused to run through the wall of the store, forcing the suspect to flee on foot.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/12/2018, 5:04 am

No good deed goes unpunished.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 1/12/2018, 10:17 am

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 BpIDwOX
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/12/2018, 10:54 am

When I come back I seriously want to be a dog.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 1/12/2018, 1:22 pm

That dog is awesome.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/12/2018, 2:07 pm

My dog lifts her leg up high like that when she wants me to scratch her pits.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/12/2018, 2:07 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

No good deed goes unpunished.

Holy shit. Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 502811600 Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 1/12/2018, 2:25 pm

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 1966794946 Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 1966794946 That cat has a KILLER vert
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 1/12/2018, 2:29 pm

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Giphy-downsized
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/12/2018, 2:39 pm

Rocinante wrote:Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 20 Giphy-downsized

Seems about something Goose would've done in his youth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 1/12/2018, 2:43 pm

That guy had to get a concussion from that. It's hard to watch but so funny.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 1/12/2018, 2:45 pm

Probably broke his tailbone.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next