Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump.

+3
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
7 posters

Go down

It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. Empty It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump.

Post by Guest 2017-03-13, 09:54

I Had Dinner With the Afghan Ambassador. What He Said About the Differences Between Trump, Obama Is Stunning

During this Q and A, the ambassador was asked about the current American administration and how the people of Afghanistan viewed President Trump. His answer stunned those listening, not only for its candor but also for its rare insight into how the president approaches foreign policy. His full response to the question:

"I've personally met with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago and the president has had two phone conversations with President Ghani [The president of Afghanistan]. One call was after he won the election and one after [Trump] became president. Before the calls, we were advised to keep conversations short because, we were told, Trump will not be interested in the details of the call and does not have a long attention span, so it would be pointless to have a long call.

However, we were pleasantly surprised at how much time President Trump spent asking very informed questions. The first time the presidents spoke, the questions Trump asked impressed us. “How can you win in this fight [against terrorism]?” he asked. “What do you need to become financially independent?” and “How can American business invest in Afghanistan? How can we develop businesses and mining in your country?”

Trump would listen intently after each question, often asking follow-ups. Trump's second call with our president was even longer than the first. Asking these types of questions for our country is something the Obama administration never did. The Obama administration was the most academic administration we have ever had to deal with but the Trump administration has been the most thoughtful and intelligent.

Trump continually asked “How can you win? What does Afghanistan need to win?” in reference to our fight with terrorism. Trump wants to win. Sincerely. All the Obama administration wanted to do was not lose.

The Obama administration was hesitant with us. The enemy could sense that. When the Obama administration announced its plans to pull troops out of the region, they announced the exact date they would do it. All our enemies had to do was wait [Obama] out. They knew the date they had to hang on until — which gave them the will to fight. They used that time to recruit and build up resources.

To bring real reform, we must be able to defeat enemies outside our country and inside. We must overthrow the Afghan warlords who are profiteering off the war. Every time we tried to remove one of them from power, [Secretary John] Kerry would say "no" because it would potentially make it unstable and require more troops be brought in. The entire Obama administration was too cautious, but Kerry was the most cautious. Perhaps the Obama administration was fatigued by the time we assumed power. [President Ghani assumed power in September of 2014.] But Trump is very different from Obama in this way.

This is good, for the future of Afghanistan."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. Empty Re: It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-13, 09:55

Yeah but Obama....It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. Empty Re: It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-13, 09:56

Obama!! It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. 1550444538

It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. 502811600 It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. 502811600 It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-13, 10:04

Obama was busy tapping Trump Tower. He had no time for Afghanistan.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-13, 10:16

NigelUno wrote:Obama was busy tapping Trump Tower. He had no time for Afghanistan.
and microwave ovens.. don't forget that.

It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-13, 10:50

I just don't know...it sure seems like Trump and his team of flunkies tell a lot of whoppers.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-13, 10:51

NigelUno wrote:I just don't know...it sure seems like Trump and his team of flunkies tell a lot of whoppers.
they do.

and lots of deplorable people believe them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-13, 10:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I just don't know...it sure seems like Trump and his team of flunkies tell a lot of whoppers.
they do.

and lots of deplorable people believe them.

I think his approval rating would be higher without all the whoppers.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-13, 10:56

Comrade Goosechev must have taken the weekend off to give his tongue a rest for all the Trump bootlickng he's posting today.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-13, 11:13

I hate Obama. Obama's fault Trump has to lie to us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-13, 11:22

You're suggesting that the media is lying about all of Trump and his administration's shady bullshit because he had a pleasant phone call with the Afghani President?

That makes complete sense. In fact I am feeling great about a Trump Presidency now that I know he's good at asking questions on the phone.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-13, 11:41

GRR Spartan wrote:Comrade Goosechev must have taken the weekend off to give his tongue a rest for all the Trump bootlickng he's posting today.

My check arrived this morning. I don't work for free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-13, 11:51

AnomanderRake wrote:You're suggesting that the media is lying about all of Trump and his administration's shady bullshit because he had a pleasant phone call with the Afghani President?

That makes complete sense. In fact I am feeling great about a Trump Presidency now that I know he's good at asking questions on the phone.

lol!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-13, 11:58

AnomanderRake wrote:You're suggesting that the media is lying about all of Trump and his administration's shady bullshit because he had a pleasant phone call with the Afghani President?

he got so good at asking questions on the phone, they took him to see a boat..

It's almost as if the Press and the Dems are lying about Trump. Trump-nn

if he's a good boy this week, they may take him to see a fire truck.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-13, 11:59

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Comrade Goosechev must have taken the weekend off to give his tongue a rest for all the Trump bootlickng he's posting today.

My check arrived this morning.   I don't work for free.

Figured you are a Trump whore too.  Already admitted you are a troll.

Too much information at your finger tips.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-13, 12:13

GRR Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

My check arrived this morning.   I don't work for free.

So in your opinion everyone that gets paid is a whore.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-13, 12:14

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

So in your opinion everyone that gets paid is a whore.

I wonder how much the sexual predator paid those Russian prostitutes to pee on each other?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-13, 12:32

You are a troll Goose. You admitted so about a week ago.

My opinion is my opinion and you are the one who labeled yourself a troll.

I'm just sorry I was a chump serving this country for folks like yourself who can't wait for more environmental protections and social safety nets to be taken off the books.

My ideal scenario is to have you or a relative caught up in a Jeff Sessions inspired marijuana crackdown and see all the assets seize. Would be great seeing you get what you voted for.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down